Soompi Duet Contest Voting Thread

Guest cellobello

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest szechuanie

i get the same warning as FUMA...

i read through it and it says esnips has 9 cases of trojan virus and malware thats being spread around.

O_O

Guest Eider

same here

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.esnips.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

edit: szechuanie, where did you get the banner? I'm feeling lazy to make one

Guest szechuanie

edit: szechuanie, where did you get the banner? I'm feeling lazy to make one

haha i made it... but it's not that great. you can see the fuzzy edges... feel free to use it if you like..... or fix it up and make it look better. :)

Guest cellobello

really its fine fo me...

I guess i'll have to find another site to upload all the songs then.

any suggestion?

theres imeem, but dont you need an account to listen to those?

Guest minnilu

I can't listen to the sons anymore either >___< Luckily I sent in my votes yesterday ...

Imeem is really good... but yes you need an account...

maybe it's okay to use soundclick just for the time being...

Guest minnilu

yeah of course you can use box or 4 shared...

but you can download the songs from those... And as far as I know not everyone agreed to downloading the songs..

Guest cellobello

Soundclick is a good choice, but i dont want to be randomly viewed by the sc board and have to find another uploading site

during the contest.

i could jsut use z share, since you can listen and download...but...not everyone wanted their song to be downloaded.

and box is a maybe...

EDIT:

box is a possible solution as of rite now

EDIT EDIT:

Only 40 minutes until votes are over.

Guest Eider

soompi's singing challenge always uses soundclick and nothing happened up to date as far as I'm aware. But anyway... It's pretty silly not allowing downloading the songs anyway, you can get it from snips if wanted using programs for it if wanted so it just doesn't make sense.

Guest cosmicolor.

just sent in my votes! wooooooooooo cant wait for the results myself......

box.net,zshare,or soundclick are good i think!

OMG! Thanks everyone~ Especially OASIS. Her voice covered up so many flaws in my singing T.T

-clings to her- She's like a guarantee to top spots each round xD I hope I get to do more songs with her even after the competition :P

Wonnie: After I resized it the quality and size are crap :/ So I definitely would have to make a new one and give up on that. Argh. 50kb limit.

Archived