Soompi Duet Contest Voting Thread

Guest cellobello

Guest cellobello

lol i didn't mean it like that. but like were the 2 pairs that didnt' hand them in, were they coutned in the elimination of the 5? o-o"

just wondering. since they are contestants..

ahhh i don't want to start drama i'm just wondering ><"

oh yes. they were part of the 5 eliminated.

It wouldve have been better if they did turn in their clips tho

no drama is started ^^

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twinkerbell

Waa, the results ~ xDD

Congratulations to the three best songs (yay Minnie ^o^) and also to the ones that managed to stay in the contest ^_^

Let's give our best for the second round too guys~~~!!

Guest cellobello

Like you guys said.

You pick the worst three and the best three. (3+3 = 6, and 6 out of 12 = the worst and best three out of the 12 total songs)

I just tried to avoid the above phrase, and tried putting it in more mechanical/nicer terms

XD

Guest andie_x

i think we have to vote for the best three and the worse three, am i right?

edit:

^ i see. i'll pm my votes.

btw, is there a problem with happiness? it sounds very weird to me even though it's fully loaded.

Guest cellobello

lemme look into the sound problems, it came out fine on my comp...

brb and will edit

EDIT: theres a new lnk on the first post, esnips makes it too crackly so i just made it on zshare

Guest cellobello

can i post my top three here and pm my bottom 3?

you can, but PM is preferred, but if you want to post you may,

Guest andie_x

I'll post my top three here and then I'll pm you my full votes.

I want the couples who I liked know that I think they did good ^^

1. Happiness: +3

2. Get Chu: +2

3: Momo no hanabira: +1

Guest twinkerbell

Ohh Cello, so let me get it straight.

So out of the 12 songs, the ones voted multiple times as the TOP 3 are going to be...the top 3, the ones voted the WoRST 3 are going to be eliminated and the in between ones (meaning the ones that weren't voted at all) are ok-ish and are going to pass right? along with the top 3?

Sorry if this confuses you or other people here :unsure::blink:

In a way it is going to be like scores so are you going to do normal addition/subtractions? For example if one receives +3 and then -1 ..it will be 2 points.

Anyway, I've PMed my votes.

Overall I think all of you chose songs that fit the theme very well but only a few managed to really bring out the cutesy in these songs. It doesn't necessarily mean that you should all go on and use your head voices but a little bit more "happy" feeling into it would have been nice. One thing that I do think you all should consider more in further choice of songs is to make sure that the song fits BOTH of your voices. Of course these were maily female songs and not purposely duet songs, but even then you should make sure that the song fits boths' ranges.

I was going to give comments to every song but I think I'll leave that to others and further rounds because I can't write short comments :P

Guest Eider

about the two vanilla... they did another version of it. We did the original and they did part 2. It could help to tell them apart.

I'll pm my votes later xD

Guest cellobello

Ohh Cello, so let me get it straight.

So out of the 12 songs, the ones voted multiple times as the TOP 3 are going to be...the top 3, the ones voted the WoRST 3 are going to be eliminated and the in between ones (meaning the ones that weren't voted at all) are ok-ish and are going to pass right? along with the top 3?

Sorry if this confuses you or other people here :unsure::blink:

Uhm.

The Top three will have a +1, 2, 3 scores

and the worst three will have a -1, -2, -3 scores

I add the scores alltogether, and the groups with teh highest scores would be top three

EDIT: a lot of ppl are confused on how to vote.

just fill out this form (only one song per space)

+3:

+2:

+1:

-1:

-2:

-3:

Guest amydien

I just sent in my votes :D

Some of them were quite interesting song choices, but in a good way.

Goodluck for Round 2!!!

Archived