[drama 2002] Shoot For The Stars 별을 쏘다

Guest shred

Guest olszynka

I don't have money now so I can't afford buying this drama..it's really expensive for me..but if I had some cash I would buy it for sure...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wanna say thank u very much to POSOLE for continuing the subs for this drama! love you!!! aja aja!!!

edit

pls to those who were able to get the rar file...can someone pls share the rar file of the subs 1-12 (either via megaupload or whatever)? i have been downloading the whole morning but it doesn't seem to start even if i go from one download to the other just so my download of the rar file would start...thank u very much!!!

Guest panic07

is it a happy end drama? cos i can't watch it if it's a sad end

hmmm... i not sure but think its bad ending for Lee Seo Jin and Good for Jo In Sung... im guessing

I dunno whether you have them already but here you are:

http://rapidshare.com/files/117221209/Shoo...PosoLe.rar.html

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjllmtzhbmx

I hope you'll be able to download them now;)

thanks so much olszynka! but i was working all day yesterday and when i got back home my download of the rar file was a success! very very thankful to u though for your thoughtfulness! i thought i was the only person checking up on this thread everyday. just so love JIS!!!

goes off to watch eps7-12.......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest olszynka

Posole added next 2 episodes but I can't download them..what does this orange sign close to episodes mean? Will this disappear later and I'll be able to download them?

Guest vkkkim

Posole added next 2 episodes but I can't download them..what does this orange sign close to episodes mean? Will this disappear later and I'll be able to download them?

the filesare being uploaded.

Guest olszynka

the filesare being uploaded.

thanks;) so they're in process of uploading, right? so I'll be patient;)

just wanna say thank u very much POSOLE for everything you've done for this drama! realy appreciate it being a fan of JIS! if anybody is having a difficult time downloading the subs just let me know and i'll share it with you. all credit of course goes to the ever wonderful POSOLE!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Would be ever grateful if someone can tell where I can watch eng sub of this series.

Searched high and low, but no success so far.

Thanks in advance!!

try going to am-addiction.com !@# and xxyy

Thanks for the link...another site to watch kdrama!

But too bad, can't find Shoot for the Stars in there also :(

• 1 year later...
Guest kaedejun

For those in US/Canada...

Shoot for the Star is now on DramaFever! So now you can watch full episodes with English subtitles!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/563/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived