[drama 2002] Shoot For The Stars 별을 쏘다

Guest shred

Guest prita

i'm considering to watch this drama since LSJ in it......but is it true that he plays the bad guy here ? oh boy if so i couldn't imagine him as one because i always watch him being the good guy...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest lovegoodfood

its a nice drama....quite motivating.....see how In Seung manages to excel in his life when he faces problem in his life.....i am his fans and I recommend it....JDY is old, but she is fine..... not nauseating......LOL

Guest luvjunjin/andy

heyo i left my comment of this drama in the old soompi forum...

jus wanna leave the comment again so tat ppl can try to watch this shw...

tis is the shw tat get me addicted to Jo insung! apparently this is nt the 1st shw i have watched JIS

bt this is the shw tat make me addicted to JIS...

he is so cute in this shw! if u like JIS tis is a MUS watch show for u!!

tat's all! :)

forever,

luvjunjin/andy (irin)

• 5 months later...
Guest plumangel3

i'm considering buying this drama. can any one tell me how many episodes are there? and what's LSJ's role in this drama? thanks

im curious about LSJ's role in this too. i did a doulbe take to make sure i saw his name right ahaha :lol:

this is totally irrelevent but your avatar is super cute lkman :D :D

• 1 month later...

i went to posole's cb but there are only 6episodes there...is this because there are no other dvd releases after this? i am desperate to watch this after watching JIS in piano once again. is there any other way for me to watch this? any streaming sites??? many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest olszynka

does anyone know a link for this drama with subs... i want to check it out pls. :D

Me too! I'm looking for the last 4 episodes with eng subs! I downloaded from posole clubbox 12 episodes..But he didn't encode episodes 13,14,15 and 16:( I dunno where to find it..I'm so desperate and I'm dying to watch it to the end..This is such a fantastic drama, JIS is so cute <3 I love him so much in Shoot for the stars :) Ku Sung-Tae rocksss;) Please help me..anybody who has this drama please make it available on clubbox...

Guest Ishida21

I think posole will upload the end since episode 11 & 10 was uploaded a fews days only, just wait a little. I'm wait too and I think also it's impossible to find HQ raw and English subtitles on another clubbox.

Guest olszynka

yes I talked to posole and he answered me that he was busy that day and he had no time to encode it..And I can hardly wait to see it so I thought that someone else has this drama too..But I see now that there's no other way - I must wait until posole will upload it..I'm dying to see these 4 episodes :tears:

Guest panic07

Me too! I'm looking for the last 4 episodes with eng subs! I downloaded from posole clubbox 12 episodes..But he didn't encode episodes 13,14,15 and 16:( I dunno where to find it..I'm so desperate and I'm dying to watch it to the end..This is such a fantastic drama, JIS is so cute <3 I love him so much in Shoot for the stars :) Ku Sung-Tae rocksss;) Please help me..anybody who has this drama please make it available on clubbox...

do u mind if i ask for the link u downloaded it from? does it have subs? if it does can i pls have the link i really want to watch this drama.... plss.

Guest natshell99

yeah... this drama is worth watching. i bought this series as a birthday gift for a friend. i was impressed by JIS here. and of course JDY is a good actress :).

Archived