[req] Raining Sun (ft. Big Bang)

angelfightrJ

Character Chart | Blinkies
Hi there : D Face here!
...Okay, no not really. Anyway, I'm just here to request stuff for my fanfic because I tried doing that last time and I got lazy with providing pictures and etc ): and I can't find my other thread? I must've made it more than a year ago...

Anyway, this is my fanfic (the graphics that are on there (banner, headers, etc) might help with the color scheme I want ^^) Here's the link:
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191071

So like the topic description says, I am looking for posters, character chart, blinkies, and banners I REALLY, REALLY NEED A CHARACTER CHARTTHE MOST! >__<

This is a part of my first chapter which sort of explains the title and the mood...especially the last sentence ^^ (which I bolded)

Choi Jihae lifted her head up to look at the sky, and her eyes met the sun, its fierce rays piercing her dark eyes. She squinted and shielded her eyes as she continued to look up, her face now adorned with a small, delighted grin. Heaven rewarded her for her sweet smile by sending down raindrops to kiss her face. The wind caressed her cheeks and combed her hair with caring fingers, competing against the raindrops for her attention.

It was raining just the way she liked it. Normally, she hated rainy days. The moody clouds that made it seem as if a small child carelessly spilled dirty water over the sky made her move with lethargy as the steady patter of rain against the window pane lulled her to sleep like a strange, soft-spoken lullaby. But there were times when she did enjoy the rain. It was a rare sight, something that Jihae managed to see only a few times.

She rarely saw the rain falling down when the sun was still in the sky. They just didn’t mix. When the sun was up, rain didn’t fall. When the rain fell, a curtain of gray concealed every bit of yellow in the sky. But once in a while, the rain fell down while the sky was painted pale yellow with bits of white, gray, and occasionally, faint blue.

It was beautiful. It always relieved her body of the worries and stress she burdened herself with. But although the scene made her feel tranquil and at peace, there was something she couldn’t put her finger upon that made the spectacle so poignant.

So, for posters and the character chart, it'd be nice to see something with some of these colors: red, orange, yellow, black. Just as long as it gives off that certain mood...melancholy, yet beautiful. (melancholy, angsty, melodramatic? that's basically the mood)

BANNERS
title: Raining Sun
size: What's the standard size? 300x150ish? I don't really care too much about the size, just as long as it's not ridiculously huge.
mood: joyous, but sad/melancholy at the same time/poignant/heartbreaking? ORRRRR cute (:
It'd be nice if there were warm colors used.

BLINKIES
title: Raining Sun
If you do alternating text or...I can't explain? Please put this. This is optional though. Just the title is fine = Love is the rain falling while the sun brightens the sky
Preferable warm colors? (Like the ones I stated above about the posters and character chart)
size: o___o medium-sized = preferred and then, small? not super huge ones.
feel free to be creative (:

PICTURES: (for banners, I prefer you use a picture of one of the BB boys). Also, if you do not find any pictures you like from the selection below, feel free to use your own pictures of Big Bang (: I provided descriptions of them so if you don't like these pictures, you know what concept I want when looking for pictures ^^

Choi Jihae (main character) (cute, shy, small, quiet, kind): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

...or any pictures of your own provided that the girl has the innocent, fresh, schoolgirl look. Doesn't have to look totally cutesy or anything, but she doesn't look like a hooker or anything haha. (and preferably if the face doesn't show/only part of the face is shown because it might be a little weird if she looked different from the character chart)

Kwon Jiyong (cold, distant, untouchable, angry/upset/sad?) : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Kang Daesung (optimistic, likes games, cheerful, funny) : 1 2 3 4 5

Lee Seunghyun (cute, innocent, slightly spazzy, does aegyo a bit too much sometimes, overreacts): 1 2 3 4

Choi Seunghyun (cool, charismatic, thinks he is the best oppa ever, confident): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Dong Youngbae (shy, loyal, very kind and caring, sweet, cool): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Eugene Choi (I really, really prefer the first picture because he's wearing a suit...unless you can find another picture of Sol Woosuk wearing a suit and looking cool/charismatic): 1 2 3

(optional): Alexis Kang: 1 2 3

Thank you so much in advance! (:

wow, thank you so much! i love the character chart...i would've preferred the first picture for jihae, but the second one's fine...^^ thank you so much!

Cha_gurl: Well, if you want to make a poster, then it's fine if you use the BB boys and not the main character because her pictures are too small...I forgot the girl's name = hard to find pictures haha :lol: I'll have to get around to finding bigger pictures of her. Anyway, yeah for the poster, if it's hard to fit 5 guys, then the three guys that really should be on the poster are Jiyong, TOP, and Youngbae...please tell me if that's too much haha..^^;;

Banners are fine too! I'd appreciate anything, really ^^...thank you so much for considering my request (:!

your story sounds very interesting. I might check it out when I have time. (: well, I'm sort of tired right now, so I just made you a poster. >__< it's crappy, too. I'm sorry I couldn't have done better. T__T

if you plan on using it, please upload to your own server & credit.

rainingsun.jpg

JANEEEEEEEEEEEEE >:o

... im still trying to figure what the AP us test is on. LOL

(i know whats its on... im just confuzzled cause theres so many feracking ID's!) -_-

anyways ^_^

I'LL MAKE YOU BANNERS!

why didnt you just ask me? pshh :P i could make jiyong banners ALL DAY. lol~

Guest mell0w_5m0res

hi

I made you a banner

I really like it

please credit if used and upload to your own server

2s6ufsm.jpg

hehe i got bored so i decided to make another one

2nrkfhz.jpg

Cha_gurl: wow, thank you so much ^^! i really loved the colors used

pepe.RO: APUSH = ...just...wow. freaking huge list of IDs...and stuff...he just picks randomly. and yeah, the essays suck.

Anuh: oh i love it! (: i never imagined pink to be used for a poster for RS but surprisingly it works out really well 0___0! i really like the umbrellas :lol: and the pictures you used of jiyong and jihae match really well ^^! thank you so much

FLH19: ahh thank you so much! it's so pretty (:

Guest WonderBinnie

Hello! I made you a banner for each of your characters! Hope you like it and I'm still a newbie at making banners so I hope this is good enough and also I tried making the banners according to the mood of the pictures so I hope it's all right!

RainingSunbanner.jpgRainingSunbanner4.jpgRainingsunbanner2copy.jpgRainingsunbanner5.jpgRainingsunbanner6.jpgRisingSunbanner4copy-1.jpg

If used please remember to credit ^____^

OMIGOSH! I am so sorry for making a mistake on the text! While I was making your banners I was listening to Rising Sun by DBSK so I accidentally typed it!! XD

FLH19 wow thank you for making another banner 0__0!<3

Wonderbinnie, ahhh thank you so much ^^<3 hahahahahaha well, a lot of people (even really, really avid readers and friends who read my fic) confuse the title sometimes LOL. and that's happened to me a lot before (: well. not really...because i don't make graphics really haha...i'm a noob :lol: but when i'm typing something up yeah....so anyway, i'm rambling...again, thank you so much!

Archived