B E A U T Y |||| B L O G S

cottonshrinks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I decided to take care of my skin.i live in INDIA...so i dont use products unless its necessary...when i open my refrigerator and kitchen there are lot of things that helps...my routine is i use milk and turmeric as face pack so we get bright skin and facial hair growth is reduced..Turmeric should never applied to men because they have mustache and beard..one day tomato paste,once Gram flour turmeric and milk paste,sandalwood paste,papaya paste...these all natural and helps as face packs,nutrient and mineral suppliers...for Parties you can use facials,scrubs and makeup....

Every Girl wants to beautiful naturally or artificially,it helps to improve self confidence...Let me tell you my views and experience on Make up.I have some one to do make up every time so i never tried  to learn or how to so i viewed tutorials and finally made a list of items and practising ...Make up make you look good but too much may make you look arrogant or Idiot...

Make up has many items but the first thing we have to do for starting make up is

Face Make UP 

• Wash your face cleanly and pat dry.Its important to wasyou h face neck and ears beacuse all 3 areas must look same color to make sure make up is perfect other wise people think you wore makeup by looking difference of ear color and face or neck.
  • Many people forget to apply foundation and powder on ears but its a must ...Your face parts must look alike..
  • After washing apply Face Primer.You can also apply BB/CC creams .I bought lakme cc cream online.
  • Apply Foundation on Primer.I use revlon but choose based on your skin tone
  • Apply concealer if the face has dark parts like under eyes..
  • Apply cake powder,i use street wear you can use anything your skin suits.

Eye Make Up

• I used Kajal and Mascara
  • You can use eye liner
  • Mascara helps eye lashes look beautiful
  • I bought eye lash curler and practising it too...so i have beautiful eye lashes.I use eye lash curler after mascara.
  • You can use eye shadow but i dont like to use.

Lip Make up

• I use lip balm from nivea,and apply lip gloss that matches lip tone rather than stand differently like red or pink..
  • You can you lip pallets,pencils but i preffer gloss than sticks and powders.

There are many types of make up but i prefer where people dosnt find  i used makeup..i choose mostly skin tone so there will not be much difference than covering pimples,irregular skin tone .Make up for is to  makes face look clean and natural

Hi everyone! I'm Jemini and I'm from the UK. My blog consists of all things beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle. Please visit and support http://justjemini.blogspot.co.uk/:). My bloglovin is https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-jemini-3886904

Going to Hong Kong and Bali next month so please follow to see my adventures!

Share your blog and bloglovin with me so I can have follow and read too ;) x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have battled with acne for quite a while, now when I have got rid of it I want to help people with the same problem as I had. I know how  acne can effect mentally and I don't want anyone to go through this. In my blog I will share my knowledge, how to get free from acne for good :)

Check it out  - Get Acne Free Skin 

Archived