• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest au_naturale

I just started a beauty/fashion blog.
http://donnazhou.blogspot.com/

It would be great if you check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gisellaaa

Currently a new beauty blog, but I'm slowly posting more and more reviews! :DCheck out my review on this right HERE (<-- click please!) <3

PS. I follow back! Just don't forget to comment your blog URL so I can find it! :)
photo-1.JPG

Hello dearies! I have recently created a YouTube Channel as well as have been blogging for quite some time.
Do check out my KPop Inspired Makeup Tutorial here, and find out more about my latest blog post for Hada Labo's Perfect Gel as a sleeping mask here!
Follow me, and comment with a link to ask me to follow back and I would. Glad to support fellow bloggers yo~ <3 Celly

Guest riria

Hello! does anyone know who this beauty blogger is? I remember i saved her photos a long time ago but can't remember what her blog is called :(

315877_105018122942614_426302430_n.jpg

313058_105018706275889_1554537887_n.jpg

much appreciated! :)

Guest -littlemochi

Hey I just got back into the habit of blogging so please check out my blog! I recently blogged about my trip to Japan and a review on the Skinfood Black Bean eyeliner~ 4Vanity

Guest MissMay1430292204

Hey there! I run a beauty blog at Mayhem (which is a wordplay of my name) and my posts leans towards recreating k-pop looks, nail art for the lazy perfectionist and also beauty reviews!
My latest post would be a recreation of 2NE1 CL's Falling in Love here. (oops apologies for the massive picture!!)
I'm looking forward to checking other blogs on this thread.
FIL+with+CL.jpg

Archived