Good Sites To Buy Earrings Online?

Guest shazz08

Guest shazz08
Where do you get yours?
I love earrings however it's hard to find them when I go to shops, so I was wondering if there are any good sites to buy them online.

Guest agentdevil5656

Soompi's S/T have cute ones.

Some stores I like in my mall is Forever 21, or Fashion Tomato, or Too Cool. They're all Asian stores. Everything is from Japan or Korea :3

Guest HEHE-productions

I sell handcrafted earrings, and I take custom orders, too.

My latest work:

IMG_3868.jpg

Code: HME114

Description: Clear Swarovski Butterflies with blue bicones, and blue pearl. Comes with surgical steel hooks!

Price: $4 USD

IMG_3870.jpg

Code: HME115

Description: Clear Swarovski Cubes with Swarovski pearls and bicones + sterling silver chain. All sterling silver, one of a kind!

Price: $4 USD

IMG_3871.jpg

Code: HME116

Description: Swarovski Crystal Teardrops with pearls, bicones and rounds. All sterling silver, one of a kind! A beautiful piece.

Price: $7 USD

Other examples:

IMG_2973.jpg

HME047.jpg

HME053.jpg

HME054.jpg

HME066.jpg

HME081.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

Link to shop:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39552

• 5 years later...

shazz08 said: Where do you get yours?I love earrings however it's hard to find them when I go to shops, so I was wondering if there are any good sites to buy them online.

Guest pottors

i used to ship luxury jewelry like Cartier jewelry or Hermes jewelry from Coajewelry which is a website offers luxury jewelry worldwide.

• 1 year later...
Guest sonaly

if you looking for beautiful ring and other jewelry. online shopping have large collection of Jewelry. if you want try this website : http://www.anjaiyajewels.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest glamazon21

If you live in the States check out Charming Charlie's website! Earrings are cute, and not as bad quality as things I order on Etsy or Dresslink.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived