[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest ka_vie

1. Out of Taephoong, Mangdoongi, Vick, Shaki and Harang - Which one is your favorite?

I like them all with different reasons, but if i hav to pick, it's either Vick and Shaki, they're big and hairy, so cute !!!

2) What order would you put the members in terms of style in clothes and hair?

1. JJ, Mr. Stylish in anytime, anywhere, in anything he wears

2. Yoochun, always looks good in regular outfit

3. Changmin, model alike, so everything looks good on him

4. Yunho, well...he's evisu's model... do i need to explain ?

5. Junsu, never bother to think what people's opinion on his style, simple

3. So imagine your a celeb - Who would you want to ..

co-host a show with? = Jaejoong

be in a group with? = Junsu

co-star in a drama with? = Yunho

collabarate with? (song) = Yoochun

be in an ad campagin with? = Changmin

4. So if TVXQ weren't singers what do you think they be doing now?

- jaejoong = host or radio announcer, he has a deep, husky, sexy voice when he talks

- junsu = soccer player, as he stated in previous interviews

- yoochun = composer or producer, music always runs in his blood

- yunho = lawyer or dancer, he'll be good in both

- changmin = model, no need to explain

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greenteadrinker

090824 HoSuMin @ Gimpo Airport [back 2 Korea]

CREDIT:astagged

DO NOT HOTLINK!!

Thanks! I really like Yunho's shoes...

Honestly, it pains me to see them separated in a difficult time like this. @##*&#^*SM.

I noticed their Japanese manager with them as well, he's the one with the blurred out face right? Does he usually follow them back to Korea?

Guest afterglow.

Ayumi Hamasaki wearing a Tohoshinki t-shirt and waving the towel @a-nation!

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9448/ayutohoshinkifanxd.png

LOL!! Ayu is so cute!!!!!! :P

loool. i knew about her waving their towel but THIS? this is awesome. it's really great to see other artists supporting the boys. they are, after all, a group worth supporting.

i'm really loving all of the a-nation fanaccounts.

A-nation! Will they broadcast this?

it's going to air on september 26th on channel wowow. i can't wait to watch their performances! i hope they'll show ayu fangirling tohoshinki lol.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

1) Out of Taephoong, Mangdoongi, Vick, Shaki and Harang - which one is your fav?

Mangdoongi is so cute. She's so small and she's so cute!! I like her! I want to be her XP

I want to cuddle with a dog like her too since she's so small. She's like a little baby.

Jaejoong - he knows what to wear

Yunho - same as JJ

Changmin - he looks cute in casual and he looks hot professional

Yoochun - he's very easy going with his clothes

Junsu - he's very casual in everything

3) So imagine your a celeb - Who would you want to ..

co-host a show with? Changmin, he's very good on his feet and can probably come up with cool lines to say for imprompt

be in a group with? Yunho, he knows how to lead plus, i wanna dance with him

co-star in a drama with? Yoochun I love his soft side when he plays a character

collabarate with? (song) Jaejoong, he can control his voice so well.

be in an ad campagin with? Junsu, he'll be fun to work with

4) So if dbsk werent singers what do you think they be doing now?

Yoochun - composer

Junsu - soccer player

Jaejoong - model

Yunho - dancer, elementary teacher

Changmin - Teacher like his parents, subject English or Science

C Thinking: "Hello..."

zijp1221235525.jpg

i forgot where i found this picture

@ infatuated - Thank you for the fast reply^^ Yes! I can' t wait! :D

I have another question.

I was on akpop & saw Asia song festival & didn't see TVXQ on the list. T.T

Will TVXQ attend Asia Song Festival this year? or no?...

Nevermind. im sad that they aren't.

I always looked forward to ASF because of TVXQ. T.T

^im sad they arent attending also,

they were the only artist which attended every year since 2004?

and 2009 they arent=[

they better be going to the DC or imma be really upset.

TVXQ Vacation theatre drama Q

Vacation was only released on the repackage of O.

Sm never released an official dvd just for vacation.

so the one with the english sub is fan-made.

'Heading To The Ground' Jung Yunho, Shows His Passion For Acting, Barefoot

http://i30.tinypic.com/1z3v3tv.jpg

Jung Yunho plays Cha Bong-goon, a man who has amazing shooting skills but suffers because of his rash personality.

ok leadershi is looking way toooo hot in the rain.

omg it would make a great kiss scene right there :ph34r:

Guest Senorita_

'Heading To The Ground' Jung Yunho, Shows His Passion For Acting, Barefoot

Thanks for posting Kelly!

I can really see that Yunho's putting alot of effort to film this drama - you can see the determination in him. No matter how tired he his, he will continue to work his best :) I think this drama will do well, and I hope for a good success!

HoSuMin's back in Korea again. I wonder what SuMin's doing now that they don't have anything to do at the moment...

Guest miss betty

Also can some one answers some questions for me :)

1) at a nation do they perform once and then thats it? like go on the stage sing all there songs and then off?

2) whose drama is being released first?

3) why at a nation they have green stuff? isnt their colour red?

thanks in advance :)

DBSK/THSK/TVXQ's colour is RED.. all around the world fans represent their love for them with that colour..

the reason why GREEN was represented by THSK at this year's a-nation is because that's their theme colour for the Going Green Project they're supporting hence all their a-nation goods carried a green theme.

seems to me that avex is fully supporting the guys.. they must have known that the recent performances are hard for them since it's held after the hearing..

shall i say AVEX Family love? hehe..

fan-accounts make me smile.. pictures made me amazed..

audio left me breathless, touched and teary-eyed.. the cheers and applause from the fans as well as all 5 of their voices together was full of love!!!

RED (THSK) + BLUE (AVEX) = PURPLE (dream world beyond the horizon)

Guest deNain

Bigeastation Eps 125 & 126

bigeastation125.jpg

bigeastation125biggerjdfykx.jpg

bigeastation126.jpg

bigeastation126bigger.jpg

I just read from fansite that yoochun fell on stage at a-nation today while performing somebody to love. He got hurt but it's not serious. just minor one. Does anybody know about this? Really want to know if it's true. Hope he doesnt get hurt much :huh:

I hope he's okay now

Guest dbsk_cyn

C Thinking: "Hello..."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Wei...p1221235525.jpg

i forgot where i found this picture

Gosh,Homin's freaking HOT in this photo. Haiz i miss them performing in Korea =(

When are they gonna have their comebacck?! I remember them saying they'll be making a comeback at the second half of this year.but its now late August.

Guest SoShi.Fan

Gosh,Homin's freaking HOT in this photo. Haiz i miss them performing in Korea =(

When are they gonna have their comebacck?! I remember them saying they'll be making a comeback at the second half of this year.but its now late August.

I doubt they'll have a comeback anytime soon cause of.. yea all the drama.

and also Yunho & Changmin are both going to be in an ACTUAL drama. I think they'd be busy with filming and stufff to be practicing all their sexyyy powerfull dance moves LOL.

Wah, it feels like it's been foreverr since I saw DBSK on tv... cause I only watch Korean stuff..

Hwaiting DBSK, hopee to see a comeback atleast early next year (:

Hamasaki blogged about watching THSK.

Here's what she said:

"...Chon-san went to go watch Tohoshinki's performance in very very high spirits.

But...

Due to a mistake in planning, when I went, they were already on their last song.

So there I am, wearing my Tohoshinki t-shirt, wearing a Tohoshinki towel on my neck, holding a Tohoshinki fan, I'm all totally ready...

But tomorrow, I shall have my revenge."

"...To those asking 'Why were you holding a Tohoshinki towel?'...

I'M A FAN!♪

They have beautiful singing voices, I fell in love with them in Ehime~."

"Chon-san's 5 Frame Comic Theater! YA~Y!!!!

Of course, the joke (not really a joke though) is the most popular request from everyone.

This is Chon-san with

'TOHOSHINKI STYLE'☆

[Photo 1]

Fully equipped and very energetic♪

And right here, the member whose voice hypnotizes Chon-san the most was singing enthusiastically.♪♪♪

I was feeling way too good, I was shaking. lol

[Photo 2]

Well, this is the last song, and I was a very fired up person.

[Photo 3]

Coming to visit me while I'm feeling like that, all of my staff was laughing very loudly at my useless style here. lol"

So she has a favorite member, but she seriously JUST discovered the guys from their a-nation performance in Ehime a few days ago, so she doesn't know all their names yet I guess!!

Source: Team Ayu blog

Translations: ayoofic@livejournal

* Chon-san is just a nickname she calls herself after one of the members from her backup dancers gave her the nickname. The photos have already been posted in the thread. ^^;;.

Guest tsukushi

^ Ahhhh! Thank you for the blog info! I checked yesterday and there wasn't any info on her blogs yet! She's a fan! *spazz* I wonder whose voice hypnotizes her the most lol so cute!

FANACCOUNT A-NATION 23-8-09

by Kementari88

Thank you SO much for sharing this wonderful fanaccount with us! I have been such a long-time fan of ayu and this really really made my day! I can't believe she was actually down in the arena area watching the boys the whole time! It really means a lot! <3

Thank you for the picture! Ahhhhhh what a wonderful shot ^^

Thank you for this pic too! I still can't believe it! So awesome of her to do that for the boys! Now I wish I have gotten that T-shirt when I went to a-nation earlier this month!

Yeah, it's pretty big for Ayu to do this, you cannot underestimate it. Did you see the camera man next to her? All this is going to be captured for the DVD. It's a big public statement of support for THSK.

She has NEVER done anything like that for any other artist ever before.Ayu is the most influential artist in Avex Trax so I was hoping she would do something like that for THSK. When she threatened to walk-out of the company during the Max-Tom Yoda feud, Tom Yoda was fired and Max gained more control over the company. So I think Max Matsuura supports THSK as well!

Yeah, I also think if THSK can release a song with Ayu in the near future, it will be HUGE for their status in the industry. * fingers crossed*

I agree with you totally. It's such a significant move. And she doesn't do it often. I am still in disbelief a little bit! but so happy at the same time! I really wish there was a collab of them in the future but what happened at a-nation was AMAZING. I love her and the boys, so I am just really happy to see this happening. I hope the boys will appreciate what she and all the fans did at a-nation. I know they would ^^

and Purple Ocean is lovely ^^

Finally, I've found out the translation to Ayu's personal blog and here is what she said about the boys!

She has become a fan of Tohoshinki for just recently..

I'm wondering whose Ayu's favorite member~~

i'm so excitedddddddddddddd!!

anyway Chon-san is Ayu herself :)

23.08.09 Ayu talked about Tohoshinki on her blog

1_25.png

"...Chon-san went to go watch Tohoshinki's performance in very very high spirits.

But...

Due to a mistake in planning, when I went, they were already on their last song.

So there I am, wearing my Tohoshinki t-shirt, wearing a Tohoshinki towel on my neck, holding a Tohoshinki fan, I'm all totally ready...

I'M A FAN!♪

Of course, the joke (not really a joke though) is the most popular request from everyone.

This is Chon-san with

'TOHOSHINKI STYLE'☆

And right here, the member whose voice hypnotizes Chon-san the most was singing enthusiastically.♪♪♪

Coming to visit me while I'm feeling like that, all of my staff was laughing very loudly at my useless style here. lol"

Credit: ayoofic @ LJ + TVXQindo

Original source: Team Ayu

Shared by Ayu's Story + Tohosomnia.net

Guest sheilapiglet

[AADBSK3 - Eng Sub] TVXQ Hosu Couple Talk (2 of 2)

did anyone else feel touched by the ending of Hosu couple talk?....it almost felt like they were talking about the lawsuit that they were about to go into.....the fact that they want to be together forever...that it's laughable to even THINK about that not happening...but Junsu adds on that "it must be harder than we think...we've felt why it's so hard..but we are sure that we can do it"...YH: "we've been through alot...if the members go on trusting each other...we will be a group that lasts...time will tell everything"....I found it interesting when Junsu said: "in the center of it all, yunho's role will be the biggest and the most important"...hmm.

anyways, I also wanted to point out that YC mentioned the fact about the members all going to military service TOGETHER...woohoo!..finally, a confirmation!....I really didn't want to think what it would be like for them to go separately and have to wait for each other for several years in order to be together again..am glad that they decided to this all at the same time=)

090824 Zoom-In Super - A-nation {Tohoshinki cut}

the dance cut of Hosu was hot!..glad to see the 5 of them performing together so energetically=)..too bad they didn't show Ayumi with the THSK towel=P

Guest jasminhd

Hamasaki blogged about watching THSK.

Here's what she said:

But...

I'M A FAN!♪

This is Chon-san with

'TOHOSHINKI STYLE'☆

[Photo 1]

[Photo 2]

[Photo 3]

So she has a favorite member, but she seriously JUST discovered the guys from their a-nation performance in Ehime a few days ago, so she doesn't know all their names yet I guess!!

Source: Team Ayu blog

Translations: ayoofic@livejournal

* Chon-san is just a nickname she calls herself after one of the members from her backup dancers gave her the nickname. The photos have already been posted in the thread. ^^;;.

I think its really great that someone as famous as Ayumi is showing her support for the boys.=) I wonder which member's voice "hypnotizes" her. =P

Like many others here, I'm also hoping for a TOHO-AYU collab. It would be really awesome. =D

I hope she'll continue to support and blog about them more in the future. =)

Guest ickboo

I can't wait to watch our Leader-sshi in his new drama! It makes my heart swell so much to read all these comments about him working so hard to do his best. ;_;

1)Out of Taephoong, Mangdoongi, Vick, Shaki and Harang - which one is your fav?

I would have to pick Vick. He is like, such a big and carefree big foot!!! And he is so much like Jae- somewhat oblivious and into his own world.

1- Jae

2- Chun

3- Yunnie/Minnie

5. Jun

3) So imagine you're a celeb - Who would you want to ..

co-host a show with? Changmin or Junsu.

be in a group with? Hm, any of them would be fine. :D

co-star in a drama with? Jaejoong!!!!

collabarate with? (song) Jaejoong or Junsu

be in an ad campagin with? Yunho

junsu would be winning world cups for Korea in soccer

jaejoong would be singing

yoochun would be singing/writing/composing (same now eh?)

changmin would be a hot professor

yunho would be a dancer/choreographer

Guest jer_sweety

AAA Urata Naoya Blog - JAECHUN

It’s Tohoshinki!

Yesterday Tohoshinki’s Jejung was coming to hang out together!

2elcvid.jpg

Jejung and I had become friends since two years ago, but just yesterday we actually talked a lot about songs and had a pleasant time at the karaoke!

24ccvg8.jpg

Yuchon was there too!

It’s hard for each of us to get such free time like this, therefore (when we have it) we’d like to play a lot!

It was the best night ~

Now, let’s put on some spirit!

source: http://ameblo.jp/naoyaurata/

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Ayumi Blog

Wow, Ayumi H. is a fan of our boys???....

Ayumi is so cute wearing the THSK t-shirt... :D :D :lol:

Guest flyaway.

1) Out of Taephoong, Mangdoongi, Vick, Shaki and Harang - which one is your fav?

Mangdoongi, because I loved maltese dogs. <3 I plan to get one in the near future.

01. Jaejoong

02. Yoochun

03. Changmin

04. Yunho

05. Junsu

3) So imagine your a celeb - Who would you want to ..

co-host a show with? Changmin.

be in a group with? What kind of group? o_O

co-star in a drama with? Yoochun.

collabarate with? (song) Jaejoong and/or Junsu.

be in an ad campagin with? Yunho.

Junsu - Soccer player. LOL.

Yoochun - Composer.

Jaejoong - Idk, actually. Chef? Owner of restaurant...?

Changmin - News reporter or teacher (I can really see him as a professor).

Yunho - Dancer or choreographer.

Ayumi @ A-nation - I'm not really a big fan of Ayumi, but I find it really amazing that the pop queen of Japan is a fan of our boys. That's so cute! In those pictures, she looks just like a fangirl. Btw, I wonder whose voice "hypnotized" her. LOL.

^ jer_sweety - Thanks for the pictures! I love the first one. Jae looks adorable. And he's winking! Ahahah. I remember when the first picture of him winking came out, 2 years ago, everyone was freaking out.

Guest classic8iron

hey people! i need help!

I have just received my AADBSK 3 ytd. I tried to play the dvd to make sure there's no defects. But they were all in korean subtitles. Any idea how to change to english subtitle? urgent!

Some options:

1) make sure the edition you bought offered English as subtitle

2) on the Main Menu, go to Setp-up --- select English for subtitle

3) on your vcr remote, there should be a "subtitle" button

Hope any of the above works for you.

Archived