[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest WendiiE

Jessica and Jaejoong Dating for Real?

I don't think they are dating because anyone can get that ring.

I've seen the ring on sale on websites, so I highly doubt they are dating.

Edit: I dongbanged a page! =D Here's a couple of pictures. ^^

tarzan-mag.jpg

Look at Jaejoong's muscles! HOTTT!!

chino_cinno_pp-img450x600-123705043.jpg

CUTTEEE! :lol:

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deNain

One More pic from Bay FM

Bay Line 730. Thanks Aizah unnie for telling me :)

50fad4c9dcccb6367f3e6ff.jpg

And this one from yesterday, NHK Song Concert.

Ahh!So small!

b7bb42113058b7ddc3ce79f.jpg

5768d408d494e3a3d1581bf.jpg</div>

Guest aizah

I think that one isnt from Bay FM Radio Surprise. Its from Bay Line 7300. Both are Bay FM but different radio show.

Here's an audio vid if u didnt know

[AUD] 090319 Bay FM Line 7300 - Tohoshinki [1/2]

the 2nd part is in the related video.

Theyre both in Bay FM Radio Surprise and Bay Line 7300 yesterday (March 19th) just in case u guys dont know~

ahh about the scandal..i'm a fan of both...

and as a fan of DBSK..i'm jealous haha but i mean wheather it's true or not just let them be..the boy including the rest of DBSK deserves to be happy and fans needs to understand that part of it...

--

anyways soo many new videos..i need to watch some when i return home..haha i'm at school [shh!]

Guest lisasa320

Jessica and Jaejoong Dating for Real?

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ating_for_real/

LOL I absolutely doubt this because I HAVE THAT RING! hahaha i bought it off asmama hahaha

Does this mean I am dating JJ foreal? hahah i wouldn't mind =]

I find it funny how people think that artists date because they have the same fashion trend, accessories, clothes or wat so ever, because we as fans im pretty sure we have a lot of the exact same things like BoA's star earing I have a pair too But I'm not a lesbian and aside I have both Junsu's bracelet and his lock necklace and also Micky's bracelet Eunhyuk's ring and YUnho's necklace =]

Damn that must mean im dating too many guys lol no I have only One its Micky Yuchun <3 XP

Its just one of those Fashion bumps Im pretty sure =] well yeah thts wat i think anyone agree?

Guest Honey_KizZ

this is not news...just rumor....=_= there's no news article on this, no evidence...looks like someone was bored

and started putting people together.

netizens have nothing better to do...the pictures of jaejoong that are old from 07??

i dont think he even wears it now.

just because they have the same ring doesnt mean that they're dating cuz i saw

the same ring for sale on korean sites..and as someone mentioned that the ring that jaejoong has

was a couple ring that fans bought for yunjae?.

dont jump to conclusions, i'm not going to believe it until i see real proof.

so i hope that we dont talk about this anymore.

A few days allkpop posted an article about taeyeon and kangin because they had the same ring..but fact is people who watched 'we got married' knows that kangin got that ring on the show...so dont believe the rumors.

credit: cityincolors

dbsk height:

this is from their official japanese site:

352hnhx.jpg

@elune

thanks for the translations!!~ ^^

yoochun is trying to read manga?? cute!

Guest lisasa320

I think The accurate Height of DONG BANG is that

Changmin: 6'2

Yunho: 6'1

YuChun: 6'0

Junsu: 6'0

Jaejoong:5'11

JJ is the shortest but hes AWESOME so hoo cares n hes still taller than a lot of guys =]

Guest ang3l soul

netizens have nothing better to do...the pictures of jaejoong that are old from 07??

i dont think he even wears it now.

erm...I think he still wears that ring...here's a recent clip..

Desert Eating & Secret Code Promotion

BUT m not sure coz i cant see it clearly...it jst luks like it..n its on the same finger...so maybe its the same one..

And i agree with u..wearing same ring doesnt mean PPl r dating.... O_O

its better if we let go this rumour..Its like digging the same old grave...xD

Guest Fairily_Spark

LOL, Junsu is definitely not 6'0. He's not considered VERY tall and 6'0 in asian standard is the equivalent of a giant.

I'd personally go with the height on their official site. But official heights are never their actual ones, usually they make them a bit taller.

So 178cm for Junsu and Jaejoong, 180cm for Yuchun, 182cm for Yunho and 184/186cm (can't remember but I'm swaying towards the former) for Changmin.

Also, their "updated" weight and height from yunho-sshi seems so unrealistic. Where did they get the info from in the first place?

Changmin weighing only 61kg and being 189cm tall? He'd be like a walking stick! I doubt their weight is that accurate, they're not that skinny and Jaejoong is getting pretty buff nowadays.

----------

And the article from allkpop is sort of saying they have dated before, not dating at the moment.

Which is probably true since there were some intimate pictures of them together. They can deny all they want LOL.

But seriously, all those fangirls saying that they won't believe any rumour until their idol admit it are pretty much deceiving themselves.

Seriously, which idol (teen idols especially) in their right minds would admit to dating another celeb. If Jaejoong or Jessica did admit to having a relationship together, both would receive endless amount of bashing (especially jessica) and it could potentially ruin their careers. This is the sad truth, a lot of fans for some reason are incredibly immature. Jealousy/envy is one of the seven deadly sins.... :rolleyes:

The article itself lacks any good evidence and basically is complete rubbish, but I just wanted to give my on the issue. XD

I want to see them with other girls, but they're probably dating at the moment.

We'll never know.

Guest kewlchick12345

I think The accurate Height of DONG BANG is that

Changmin: 6'2

Yunho: 6'1

YuChun: 6'0

Junsu: 6'0

Jaejoong:5'11

JJ is the shortest but hes AWESOME so hoo cares n hes still taller than a lot of guys =]

~~~~~hmm im pretty sure ( i think ) that it goes

Changmin, yunho, yoochun, jaejoong then junsu i can never really tell but i think jaes a bit taller then kamo-butt :)

so its not so spammish

e008216249c1c94bbc1e2.jpg

w1094.png

Guest sheilapiglet

PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD RUMOURS...THAT'S ONE OF THE RULES ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD..PLEASE GO READ THEM..THANKS.

stuff to share:

090319 What's In Web - Tohoshinki photoshoot The Secret Code ver. 1

090319 What's In Web - Tohoshinki photoshoot The Secret Code ver. 2

090319 What's In Web - Tohoshinki phomoting The Secret Code ver. 3

090320 SUBARU - 2:08mins TRAILER [bOLERO theme]

I'm excited!=)

[TRANS] 090319 CD Data Magazine- Yoochun Personal Interview

Yoochun: It's been a long time since we had a personal interview. I'm so excited (laughs) What shall we talk about?

- Yoochun has grown now, you know. Until now from two years ago, what's a great thing to talk about?

" I'm a good cook, but when i cook curry rice, the other 4 don't appear. I cried, suffered a lot and worked hard to make curry rice. And want people to eat curry rice because i made it with a smile." you said...

Yoochun: Oh, that was a great talk! (laughs) I remember it well. But for now ~

- For..for now? (laughs)

Yoochun: Cute, i tried to tell you you're wrong (laughs) Now, now. Now it's a little different. Now than before there's an increased number of staff and fans to support TVXQ, The taste of curry rice, now is more delicious than before!

- That's a great thing. When you first came to Japan, it was big bother to have to meet a lot of people. You already said that?

Yoochun: Yes! I also lived in America since i was a child, Then during the TVXQ activities, they came back to Korea together? I kept on riding with my loneliness and hiding it.

- After the end of TVXQ's first concert in Korea, all of the member's families we're in front of the waiting room but since your family was in the United States, your family couldn't come. You said"I'm alone..." and after putting up a smiling face for everyone, you went to the waiting room afterwards and cried. When i'm thinking, i can still imagine that vividly..

Yoochun: I remember. The members, the fans, the staff were together with me on the set to not make me feel lonely. Sometimes I just close my mind and want to be lonely and i see this habit has ended. However, now we know that there's an increasing number of people who like TVXQ, I've started living with myfamily back in Korea, so now i'm very happy. Though I can't see them everyday, to be in front of them is very warming and gives me a loving feeling.

- "To be in front of" it's a beautiful expression. Your brother has recently gotten creative with music.

Yoochun: Yes. Last year together with all five of us. My brother has a picture of all of us together, somewhere and it was really really fun. Now and then, i'd think, in my life. I felt alone once and i think i can't ignore that time. Because at that time, i think how my personality was different to who i am now, those days made me think.

- Yoochun is sensitive, that's my impression. In the past, i've covered TVXQ before and when i got to the scene, you impressed me with your Japanese. Although i thought i wouldn't see a good looking kid.

Yoochun: I understand! At that time, i couldn't speak Japanese correctly. But when you really come to Japan, it's most important that you learn. Of course, now i'm able to speak this in Japanese, and i know many people now because i really wanted to learn. If you want to, there's a lot of changes to go through. In my mind (laughs) felt lonely and went missing but it grew!

- Right. What do you think of the other 4?

Yoochun: I cherish my bond with Jaejoong hyung, that hasn't changed ever since. Even while Jaejoong hyung is busy, we properly maintain that relationship. I admire him. Yunho hyung, i identify him to kinda like a wild person. Now i think people think that word is matching. I think his heart became smoother. Changmin has changed the most even just this month. In the past, if something happened he can only blame yourself but now i think what happened was like he turned to a positive direction. Junsu, he has his own ideas. A man who doesn't lose? I think it's him (laughs)

- (laughs) So, so last words for the fans.

Yoochun: We just recently had our concert in Korea, and we'll have a concert in Japan in about a month. I've also tried so hard to read manga. This May we will be on a tour and i can't wait to meet everyone. Everyone, please watch out and i hope you'll like it.

source: tvxqs.com

translation: elune@onetvxq.com

Shared by: DBSKnights

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Guest paloma_jaejoong

Hello Jae´s Girls♥

Talking about JaeJoong♥ dating with Jessica...

And in Asia it is common artists use clothes and

Acessories from major brands famous ...

Another day in the Soompi Thread left a note talking about it ...

Boys in other bands such as Suju, Super Junior

...And Our So Beloved TVXQ ♥!

They all have the same brand used clothes

without saying that the same model.

I think these rumors in fact, are unfounded!

JaeJoong♥ Uses to years some accessories

such as rings of Cartier with Yunho ♥

I Prefer to believe that YunJae♥ is real ^ ^

I agree with everything you said, I think these are all facts that they are only rumors. It is more likely the YunJae [of course] are together than Jae and Jessica are together. I do not know, Jessica is not for women jejunko, he deserves something better .. like Yunho xDD

WOWWW HOMME MAGAZINE

everyone is sexy, the jejunko killed me,

this chest is a temptation, this man seems to lie

so perfect B)B)

Guest yiyi0312

Haha~ I just find the ring issue so funny :D JaeXJess rumours... o.O

i mean hey some stuffs are meant to be mass produced...

even if they are together ... give them a break lol...

btw...

from the schedule on the 1st page...

Saturday, March 28th - Dream Concert

they will be attending Dream Concert? ehhhh is it still going on ? how come I dint see any recent news on it?

If so, anyone know how to watch tt live ???

Oh yeah ~ Some of the radio shows are hilarious ... the recent BayFM Radio Surprise Show ... Junsu's so cute with his sigh ~ =P

how i wish I understand Japanese well ... Will anybody be subbing the radio show? lolz

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

April 2009 CD Data - Yoochun's Personal Interview

200903cddateyc.jpg

200903cddateyc2.jpg

brb with Jaejoong's.

April 2009 CD Data - Jaejoong's Personal Interview

200903cddatajj1.jpg

200903cddatajj2-1.jpg

200903cddatajj3.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK!

like srsly, don't.

Guest Redwarrior

Rumor

Didn't Jae auction off some ring after the trip to US??? was it that one? I don't really remember. But yeah I don't believe it....just like someone said if i buy the same ring as Jae and was in the ent. Industry, people would say i'm dating him. It's just netizens being bored and finding something to do.....

QUESTION: has Survivor been performed on Hey Hey Hey! yet?

Guest YukariiChangmin

ABOUT ACCURATE HEIGHT AND WEIGHT

All we have multiple sources to find things like height / weight of DBSK correct =^.^=

I do not think the boys have the same height and weight as the Hug days. :huh:

Many years have passed since their debut :rolleyes: =^.^= .

I think this is more in line with current reality.

Junsu ►Height: 1,83cm ►Weight : 60kg

Chunnie►Height :1,84cm ► Weight :64kg

JaeJoong►Height: 1,82cm ►Weight:63kg

Yunho►Height :1,86cm ► Weight :61kg

Changmin► Height : 1,89cm ►Weight:61kg

CHECK IT ♥

r9ky3uwecw8u6d7i4ofq.jpg

Credit : as tagged

Jaejoong.. Jessica?

Nahhh.

Probably another rumor. [ It better be T__T ]

Too many Jaesica rumors around .__. I prefer Yunjae ;D

I thought Yoochun and Jaejoong were the same height o_o

Woww. Jaejoong.. not the skinniest? o: I'm surprised. Hmm.. Its probably those SEXY muscles of his.

edit;

omg. Homme photos. SO HOT<3

Archived