[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest sheilapiglet

[TRANS] 090316 Fukuoka MC Diary (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

THSK's Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin had arrived at Bob! to film.

From the previous programs, such as Basketball and bowling, we had received lots of suggestion from everyone.

After going on Kohaku, the boys are now a superstar!

However, it didn't change their image of having a great attitude.

When we ended the location, Saitou Msaru said "I think DBSK is not human like you say," which i replied "I really mean what i said~"

This would be broadcast soon! Do enjoy it!

Source: http://blog.watanabepro.co.jp/goriken/arch...0.html#comments

Translation: mel@oneTVXQ

Shared by: tvxqfever @blogspot

hehe...people are always impressed when they meet DBSK=)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ferrari_sae

Thanks for sharing the news ^^.... They are not human? lol... I always amazed with people reaction who have seen them performing live for the first time, especially from people who don't know about them at all. They indeed are so wonderful, isn't it? he he... Humble yet giving their best in live performance. Kouhaku brought so many benefit for them, hope they could be invited again this year and sang Bolero... that would be *dies* for me... lol...

And about Junsu's ability... I think we all acknowledged it. He indeed genius about singing and learning something new. Jaejoong praised him a lot... he he. And so does Junsu to him ^^. And also Yunho and his backwards step? I remember that he said that he is the one who learn choreo latest than other members. Because he needs to learn with this way because in normal way, he can't! Finally know the reason. I think our DBSK members are genius in their own way... Each of them has their own strength.

I can't wait for full "We Are" performance from White Day. It's the song that everyone is waiting for... lol... ^^. I bet their live performance will make me love the song more like what they always did for their other live performances.

Thanks for everyone for sharing everything here. I just can reply once a while ^^

Guest fin123

[TRANS] Staff Diary ☆ Part 2

All the members are working hard in the promotions ♪

On the other team, which is the Crab team (Sapporo team),

it was so funny when the team called Changmin and telling him all about Crab on the phone making changmin angry. (laugh)

I know you're the best changmin! the strongest guy. (laughs)

Changmin is always my favorite!!

I'll be going after the camera which took the photos of the promotion! The DVD ~ ♪ ♪ We hope to see everyone soon!

And this year is Changmin's year ♪

Monday, March 23 is the release of 『AERA』 and I'll be showing everyone officially on my net ☆

It was just amazing!! 23rd is a busy day though~

More Radio Info

[Fukuoka]

March 17(Tue), March 24(Tue) will be broadcasting Love FM's around the Globe at 20:00 ~ 22:54

Special guests: Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun ☆

March 20 (Fri) 12:00 ~ 12:30 FM Fukuoka, The Love Love Weekend

Special guests: Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun ☆

And today, i received a good news.

On the 21st, Subaru would be on a official press meeting at a public memorial place ☆

It was a long time since I saw Changmin live! (T_T)

Just being in the same space already makes me feel happy, what's more when they're going to perform? ♪

I want to watch the movie~

source: http://shiano218solitude.blog95.fc2.com/

translation: mel@oneTVXQ

T/N: Seems like this staff is a real Changmin fan! XDDD! It's so funny when translating her entry! ☆ And I'm not 100% correct on the trans but the topic is around there! XD If you find any mistake from the source, do tell me. XD

edit:

well, some are asking if this is really a staff diary, please do rest assure that this person updates stuffs normally from avex...

i'm just translating the stuffs up from her site so even if she isn't a staff in avex, she probably had links to avex or just updating stuffs she sees on her mobile from toho site.

everything that she had stated in her site is normally reliable...^^

Guest hotaru_x

ATTENTION!

Guys, i got a news from a BigEast fan. They want us to cooperate with their new project!! They want to congratulate the boys for their upcoming 4th live tour, so if you want to cooperate, please read this:

THE SECRET CODE PROJECT

and please spread this link and info!! THANKS ALOT

Don't worry, i guarantee that they will send it since most of the members are from Japan.

OMG~!!! I've just talked with a member there (I guess she is the admin ^^), and she says "The flower arrangement (it's not small!) will be sent to them to congratulate their opening of the concert tour. With the list of names and countries of participants! They will surely know they have fans all over the world!!"

OMG~!! I can't imagine this~! on their 4th live tour~~ >.< The boys will be perfectly happy if they see the project ^3^

Guest malio

REQUEST

Hi i'm lookin for this old video clip where DBSK spoke chinese.

I rmb one part where jaejoong said how's ur dad and mum's health' in chinese.

Pls give me the link ><

Guest CrucifyCrusnik

Wow, thanks for all the information posted here! I did not know Changmin was close to Leeteuk from Super Junior! Interesting! :D Thanks a lot for all the information you guys posted! B)

REQUEST

Hi i'm lookin for this old video clip where DBSK spoke chinese.

I rmb one part where jaejoong said how's ur dad and mum's health' in chinese.

Pls give me the link ><

Here,

--> Link

Wow~im impressed how Yunho learned the dance backward ans still managed to dance so good.

Haha~They praised Junsu a lot here though they like to bully him. I think they just love Jun-chan so much. xDD

Thanks for the article.

I'm loving this song more and more. I love the way they sung it. I bet the live will be more amazing. Cant wait for it.

How I wish I live in Japan. TSC Tour.

Seems like the staff is Changmin fans.

Haha~~I love how the trio YunjaeChun teased Changmin. I bet Changmin felt like killing them. Poor Min cant eat Kani he loves so much~~xD

He looked so cute when he chant Kani Kani Kani in History in Japan 3.

@Secret Code Project: The project sounded cool. Will try to help when I got money. Poor my pocket.

Guest mhyra16

HOW DO I CaLL THEM....

Yunho - Leadersshi, Yunnie

Jaejoong - JJ, HeroJJ

Junsu - Dolphin, Xiah

Micky - Chunnie

Changmin - Minnie, Max

Summer Dream LIVE

i really love their performance here... when i saw Kiss The Baby Sky PV.. i remember this video... they're all in white...

and they look so refreshing :) they smile a lot

HoSu Oricon Style Monthly Artist

i agree, junsu has the best voice among the 5 and yunho the best dancer

Guest Red Little Dot

After watching fancams of We Are!, I searched the one piece opening and listened to the song like 20 times straight.

Wow! I knew the song and liked it but never listened to it like "this is the boys song" :D

One thing I noticed that is Yoochun's voice.

He may not be the best in live singing but in recorded version, his vocal really stands out for me. (in Taxi also)

In most of their shorter PVs they always include/show his little parts.

There's defenitely a reason for him to be in dbsk :)

Hope he can sing his one and only line "smile, dream and love" in survivor with more force soon! :P or may be full part in live tour :D

Haha. Yes, this staff must be a Changmin Fan ^^

The Sapporo team is Yoochun, Jaejoong Yunho right?

I remember on their last promotion, i think during "T" Changmin really wanted to eat some crab but didnt get a chance to. Poor Changmin, and now the Sapporo team gets to eat some. LOL

And Subaru press meeting! Awesome! THSK will be there!

@HoSu Oricon Style Monthly Artist

Hahaha! CM: "Junsu is out of control on Shows"

Thank you both for the translations (:

Guest Non-Fiction

{PICS} 090309 Bigeast Station Episode #102 - Junsu, Yunho, Changmin;

090308.jpg

rtjrtj.jpg

credits; dnbn.org

{PICS} 090316 More TohoMobile from Sapporo - JaeHoChun Team;

4ef3af78e62f266cae774f099270e90e.jpg

20720214e53f5e50d29f9dc54e0cb0a1.jpg

f91ac133ab313713024215414059e827.jpg

credits; mickyfan

no hotlinking - please and thanks;

Guest gelliegellie

Tohoshinki ‘Bolero’ in SUBARU Movie video Lightbox

Promoting the movie ‘SUBARU’ in Hongkong ^^

The movie will be releaed in Japan on 2009-03-21 and 209-03-26 in Hong Kong

2b5cat.jpg

11tpjkm.jpg

1rzuir.jpg

nnqlty.jpg

2j5chw3.jpg

credit: infinityHK+sharingyoochun@wordpress

※Please contact us if you want to move or re-upload our post●Edit and Logo removal is prohibited※

※만약 자료를 갖고 가길 원한다면, 저희에게 연락을 주세요※

※請連同以上文字一起轉載。※

infinHK◎MOMO [ infinityhk@live.hk ]

Guest Fairily_Spark

1. I never heard about this song. Hope someone help. I also want to listen this song. :D

The song isn't released yet but you can hear the first 40seconds of it on the Ravex website. It doesn't give much away since the beginning of the song is just them singing 'ah ah ah, just the two of us' (something like that) on repeat. The preview of it on the mega ravex track sounds better.

I wonder which song is going to be leaked this Wednesday.

Question

So how many of these First Press CDs do they actually print?

Guest aizah

*reposting*

ATTENTION!

Guys, i got a news from a BigEast fan. They want us to cooperate with their new project!! They want to congratulate the boys for their upcoming 4th live tour, so if you want to cooperate, please read this:

THE SECRET CODE PROJECT

and please spread this link and info!! THANKS ALOT

Don't worry, i guarantee that they will send it since most of the members are from Japan.

------------------------

[AUD] 090316 FM Osaka Love Flap - Tohoshinki

^ reupload. since i upload the fmnorthwave instead. T.T I clicked the wrong vid T.T

Guest sheilapiglet

[ENG] THSK! Ch!kappa TNC - Fukuoka Team YooSuMin Part1

i can finally understand...love this show!...wish that Yunjae could've been on more interactive and fun shows like this one...all they did was do interviews...I felt so bad for CM when he was suppose to win the sheep but didn't cuz he did the scissors the korean way..hahaha...and the three of them harmonizing was amazing!...they sound so good even tho they're missing 2 vocals..just proves that they are all capable of being lead singers=)

Guest asdfhjkl;

This song is sooo nice. I think it's one of those rare songs where I actually like the verses just as much as the chorus. Junsu's opening is so.. ahhh! It reminds me of his opening in Forever Love. So so beautiful. The lives for this are going to be so phenomenal.

LOL. Wow, 'We Are' really is DBSK's most viewed video on Youtube now. Although I'm not a fan of the song, that's incredible. Dang, the power of animes.. Too bad the Mirotic MV was removed, that one had a lottt of views too.

Archived