[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest sweetfig

[Photos] More Yunho in AADBSK3 in SAIPAN Video Shoot-

first of all, NOT HOTLINKING! PLEASEEEEE

I beg all of you! i only have 2% remaining in my bandwidth and i want to spare that 2%.PLEASE^_^

yunho is so cute when sleeping!!!!haha

and his smile is so gorgeous!!

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Credits: withyoonho

shared by: sweetfig@blogspot

NO HOTLINKING!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

I'm trying to figure out who's that half-naked body besides Jaejoong LOL. (it doesn't seem to be Jae's to me...or I could be wrong :rolleyes: )

When will the boys be back ie Korea? They're always in Japan? aw their fans must really miss them..

Yunho is such a great leader, he seems to be the most mature one in TVXQ haha maybe because of his manly features [like his strong jawline lol]

the others are like dorky cute boys :)

Yeah, no one knows for sure when they'll be back. I do know they will come back to Korea in August because of SM Town Concert. And the boys' still have A-Nation and a couple more Mirotic concerts to finish off.

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Per person

4.985 billion yen

52,304,986 USD

Total

24.929 billion yen

261,566,904 USD

WOW! 9 digit $$$??!!! :o That's a lot of money and this is only CD/DVD sales. What more if they include the tour?? :o

AADBSK3: Nosebleed. Can't wait for the high quality pics and the release of the story book. ^_______^

For those who have not seen it yet:

TOKYO DOME BLUE SEA

Guest huisinhs

2009 TVXQ TOKYO DOME LIMITED CONCERT GOODS PRE-ORDER

Hi, Even though the actual one has over ,i have friends in Japan who is able to provide me with these limited goods. All are NEW . Right now , there's only me? who is able to provide , so those who miss it , you're welcome.This is a pre-order.

please visit

Guest Leni1430265175

wah!!! nolstagia!! haah LOL @ shineecockroach.. "Jaelousy":P love it hahaha LOL ^^ wah, i wanna preorder.. but to poor. so im just gonna have to order :P haah LOL

i'm happy at the sales of Stand By You. it is such a good song, imo. but, i'm not surprised at the surge of the sales, esp during the dome dates. the amount of wait time in the line up for the CD/DVD goods is around 2 hours, 1 hour if you're lucky.

the patience of the fans during the dome was just astounding. esp at the Goods lineup. it was soooo long that no wonder by the end of the day, stuffs were sold out. amazing!

as for the interviews, i hope the boys always, always keep in mind what they say in those. i hope they're not just words or statements for the sake of saying it. they're well-loved, very evident in their concerts.

one last thing: for the solos in Tokyo Dome, Changmin rocked it. he owned it. he was really amazing. I dont adore Wild Soul, but for Changmin to be able to sing that song in those notes was just incredibly amazing. it was the perfect ending for a toho-member solo stage!

and of course I just have to include my praise for Jaejoong. this boy's voice is pure heaven. I dont know how many times his voice brought me to tears. the way he sang HMS, his ending in Begin, in Bolero, his spunkiness in Stand Up! and his random burst of English words... pure amazing. yeah, biased much but he deserves it!

Guest sheilapiglet

OH MY GOSH, those screencaps are so full of awesomeness!!!!!.....especially YH's sexy back, *dies*.....I love his hair here, wish that he kept it short like that...it's longer now..I see JJ's moobs too...they measured their chests before and JJ's came out to be the biggest...but to actually see it up close is no joke...hahaha.....anyways, all the 2U moments are so sweet...especially Yunnie hiding behind YC during what seems to be a scary movie (they always watch those together)...haha..I don't know why, but I found it funny that they were playing badminton on sand..haha..JJ's fave sport?=P...and by the looks of it, they did archery...looks fun!....hopefully we'll see caps of them and their dogs soon too=D

Love Is All They Need - TaeSu

aww..I found this vid so sweet and cute...I'm sure we're mature enough to view this and not get heated up about it=)

DBSK ~050709 4th Concert TSC in TD - We @re~

here are the guys throwing the balls with their signatures on them=)

[info] Japanese Artists who Like Yunho

1. AKB48 member: Maeda Atsuko

which Tohoshinki member is your favorite?

“The leader, Yunho”

2. AKB48 member: Kojima Haruna

AKBINGO! - 090701 (1/3)

near the end is when she mentions YH=P

3. Model & Actress: Takeshiba Emmy

debuted as the winner of the 11th Japan fashion magazine contest as one of the 3TOP model (*whistle* what a strong rival here, eh, Yunho fans??? XD)

“I dreamt about doing Yunho’s dancing and singing. He is really good.”

her Tanabata wish: “I’d like to raise a dog and I pray to finally meet Tohoshinki.”

source: dnbn

trans + shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

hehe..the AKB48 members must've been so excited to stand so close to YH during Music Station then=P

Guest unruffledchua

YIPEE!!!! Jump for Joy!!! I just got my Stand By You CD today!!! :lol:

I just realised that Tea for Two is actually a happy song for this summer!!! The name of the song is just to spas for me to take it seriously initially...haha!! Stand By You is a great single CD!!!

I've been totally Tohoshinkified the past 2 weeks...getting back to real life is...sigh!!! But hopefullly with the strength of Tohoshinki's music, I'll not only survive but live well!!^^

Thanks to all who've shared such wonderful pics,vids,gifs, news, translations....

I really don't think anybody who really like Tohoshinki can be too shallow....

Songs that I don't get tired of ...my Top 3

Summer Dream!! - My happy, pick me up song

Begin - Soothes my soul...my comfort...

Purple Line( Kor ver) - When I need strength...

Guest co0o0ol

Fujin Kouron Magazine

OMOOOO Yunho such a sweetheart ^^ i cried while reading his part cuz i remember when they said the yunho care about his friend the most

he loves his members so much , the way he take care of them and try to protect them make fall i n love with him more and more. such a great leader like him cant be found now days

gosh i love him so much

[PIC] 090707 AADBSK 3 Preview, Video in Saipan

"in yunnie's world "

waaaaaaaaaah he so handsome

i wanna the dvd so badly , it looks like their is chance to see yunho topless ^^

Guest annameg

does any know if japanese bookstores such as kinokuniya will be selling the photobook?

im not really sure. the one i go to in NY sells magazines but not really merchandises.

you might wanna try Mitsuwa marketplaces. they have bookstores and i see ALOT of stuff there.

but toho goodies are always sold out. so u might wanna make a call first^^;

QUESTION:

so let me get this straight:

the DVD and photobook are sold separately? the DVD's gonna be released in japan and korea? the photobook just in korea?

im confused...

Guest alicechen

I'm usually a lurker but I felt so proud for them!!

The captures of the Red Ocean and the Blue Sea project were mindblowing!!

I so wish I was the tiny speck of red light in the photos somehow!!

Thanks so much for sharing fancams and pictures everyone!!

I teared a little reading Yunho's interview...

"When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in sorrow, the sorrow is divided to 1/5..."

I love his analysis of the number 5. Sweet. Best Leader hands down!! :D

Guest inatlum

im not really sure. the one i go to in NY sells magazines but not really merchandises.

you might wanna try Mitsuwa marketplaces. they have bookstores and i see ALOT of stuff there.

but toho goodies are always sold out. so u might wanna make a call first^^;

QUESTION:

so let me get this straight:

the DVD and photobook are sold separately? the DVD's gonna be released in japan and korea? the photobook just in korea?

im confused...

I go to the one in New York too. I think I will just call . I am thinking they should have because they sell all their dvds and toho cds. And I remember seeing there old photobooks. Are there Mistsuwa market places in ny or are they only in nj?

yes, the dvd and the photobook is sold separately, and they will be released in japan and korea on the same day.

Guest Mabe

Yunho's interview <333

Theres a few things i noticed on these preview pics/caps of AADBSK III

1) Jae's moobies :vicx:

2) Jae is wearin shorts :o

3) They are playing Jae's fave sport.. But i still have a feelin he'l lose :lol:

4) Yunho's sailor tee is the same as the one Jae wore @ Gimpo aiport couple of months ago lol

Thanks for sharin with us ^^

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

I´M ON THE TOP

Hi Everybody!!!

Thank U always for great pics and vids too!!!

Thank U always for all news too ne ???

Well, I´m just passing here to post some...

Xiah♥ Saipan Photobook pics ok???

My Cute baby dolphin♥ is totally freaking HOT in Saipan Pics♥!

Please enjoy !!!

Sp1.jpg

Sp2.jpg

Sp3.jpg

Sp4.jpg

Sp5.jpg

Sp7.jpg

Sp8.jpg

Sp9.jpg

Sp10.jpg

And Obvious ...

JaeJoong♥ Damn HOT for Us too!!!

24325-4.jpg

24325-5.jpg

sP11.jpg

And JaeJoong♥ Endorsing Vandalist

24314.jpg

QUESTION♥

Please I would Like to know if theres some

FanArt Soompi♥ of Tohoshinki♥ !!!

And If there´s please post for Me the Link ???

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu ne >.< V

Credits:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com +astagged+Dnbn.

Shared By:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

TAKE OUT FULLCREDITS !!!

Guest mandasoh

[ENG SUBBED] 090708 Yajipura News - 0ron@min C Press Conference

Short News Clip of Press Conference over Tohoshinki's latest Japanese CM with Aya Ueto, promoting the Oronamin C beverage.

[iNFO] 090708 ORICON SINGLES DAILY - Stand by U #12

#1 - 38,004 七夕祭り (テゴマス) - Released 07/08

#2 - 25,478 3 Splash (倖田來未) - Released 07/08

#3 - 10,889 ガラガラ GO!!(Big Bang) - Released 07/08

#4 - みんな空の下 (絢香) - Released 07/08

#5 - Everything (嵐)

#6 - 瞳の先に (ORANGE RANGE) - Released 07/08

#7 - とろけちゃうダンディ〜 (mihimaru GT) - Released 07/08

#8 - 赤 (KREVA) - Released 07/08 - Released 07/08

#9 - KEEP IT BLAZING (HAN-KUN) - Released 07/08

#10 -はまぐりボンバー (矢島美容室) - Released 07/08

#11 - 涙サプライズ!(AKB48)