Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss_h

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/2/7/7/...gsm_29d0896.jpg

*taken from Ayumi's site that's why she's in blue*

basically they divided the total earnings by five members, that's how they come up with this figure. they each brought in 4.985 billion yen

wow.. our boys are rich and they should be...

This is one of the time when I hope SM or Avex got their media played on. People always assumed that THSK/DBSK is under payed and that the company cheated on them.

Fujin Kouron Magazine

“The joy is multiplied 5 times while the sorrow is divided to 1/5″

The members’ images that I see… Junsu as the mood maker, Changmin as the determined youngest, they play important role, it’s settled. Yoochun the romantic while Jaejoong is the realist, it creates a balance. I myself just realized this yesterday, therefore this question really is in good timing (laughs).

In the past, as the leader, I had to appear first and pulled everyone out. But now as everyone has grown, the necessity to do that has gone. Sometimes you may notice it’s Changmin who takes that job of mine (laughs).

Now, I’m not a leader, I’m just a part that complete the missing one as a teamwork.

We as 5 people works together is a fate. We see all of us equally. When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in sorrow, the sorrow is divided to 1/5, it’s a pleasant thing.

TOHOSHINKI is my house which becomes my home. Even when I’m going to the distance, once upon a time, it will always be an important return place of me.

- Yunho

---

Is it normal to cry while reading yunnie’s part?? Oh yunnie… love yeah.. love yeah… love yeah…

it's totally normal since I am crying while reading his part too..

He is such a good leader. Reading this makes me realize how much pressure and work that has been set upon him and the reason why he grow to become such a serious man. He have to accommodate all five of them. The way he describe each member and the way he let go his role in order for other to grow up. And I am happy that he lose it up a little now. The reason why our leader-shi growing younger and younger each time we saw him :)

Best quote: “The joy is multiplied 5 times while the sorrow is divided to 1/5″

----

^

The pics looks cute. Aya is blushing under JJ eyes ... :)

Guest DBSK_CASSIOPEIA

I've been a silence reader since like forever lol without register to be a member in soompi ;) . But I decided to post my 1st post here.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THSK FOR BEING NON-JAPANESE (ASIAN ARTISTS) TO PERFERM AT TOKYO DOME!

NO WONDER HOW HAPPY THEY WERE WHILE PERFORMING ON THE DREAM STAGE !!

The Song of DBSK/THSK that I can't stand to listen or normally skip?

Well Well, actually it depends on my mood at that time.

It take lots of time for me to getting into the song and then actually like/love it.

Ballad of course is the easiest to listen to. When you first here it once you can abruptly decide whether you like the song or not.

But when it comes to the up-beat songs, you might find it a bit difficult for you to get into the song (except you've been liking or loving this kind of song for your whole life)

I normally get into the music first, follow with vocal and of course the lyric. If the music/melody doesn't get me, then I just skip it lol.

As I mentioned before, if the music/melody catch me then I like it.

Rainbow (Japanese version) is one of the song I normally skip. It's a nice song thouogh but I just don't listen to this song that much as I should.

Tri-Angel - I don't know maybe because the MV or something like that I don't listen to this song much in CD version but when it comes to LIVE version I really enjoy the performance but not their outfit and hair lol.

Acutally there are more, like I said it depens on my mood. Sometimes I skip it but sometime I just let it play but I didn't pay much attention to listen to it that much.

All time favorite DBSK / THSK songs (Most of them are ballad...Yup...it's very easy to listen to ^^)

Love in the ice - I just love the song, especially LIVE version. It's just get me everytime I hear them sing this song LIVE.

The way you are (Korean Version) - Oh mind, this song I just love it. The choreography is just perfect for the song.

Rising Sun (Korean Version) - Can't get enough of this song really, whether in cd or live version. Just Great!

Tonight - Fall in love with the song. Purely beautiful.

Heart, Mind and Soul, Proud, Begin, Asuwa Kurukara - Always in my top list. Simply Beautiful and touching

Holding back the tears - One of my favorite song

White lie - Love the lyric, Junsu is amazing composing this song.

Purple line (Korean and Japanese Version) - Great song, Great music.

'O' (Korean and Japanese Version) - Perfect for performing in live version.

MIROTIC - Yup Yup Yup...you gotta love this song.

HEY! (Don't bring me down) - Love the intro and music, love this song more with strong choreography. Up-beat song, Perfect for dance!!!!

Get me some - I love the choreogrphy of this song, but yeahh this song is too Backstreetboys-ish but it's a nice song though (It's a Cover song, so that's why....)

Force, 9095 - Love their music......I don't know about the lyric but I just think the music iss kinda SEXY lol. Maybe because they way they sing, the way they use their vocal technic.

QUESTION ???

Anyway, I saw someone post .gif image of Jaejoong and Yuchun consistently sitting cross-legged. (Sorry I don't have the pic, but I saw someone posted here in soompi)

I just wonder from which SHOW or INTERVIEW that contains with that gif image?

Guest LeaYuri

Gosh~~There's so many mega news abt DBSK lately,I cant catch up it at all.Im still in the mood of Tokyo Dome.Then Orinamin C CM which is their first CM ever in Japan,interview,mags,Press conference,aadbsk3 photobook blah blah blah~~ but good then.I cant get enough of TVXQ :P

Omo!!Jae and Aya is soooo cute.!!!they look fine together

[NEWS]Stand by U at 2nd on ORICON Weekly Chart (7/7)

f_oriconm_e08b3da.png

source: oricon.jp

pic cap: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Well done,oppa!!Even in the second place but at least you guys managed to surpass 150K units of single sold.I was really impressed and im sure the single will still increasing rapidly for the next and the following weeks.congrats to Arashi too!!

[PIC]JaeChun for Vandalist

yoochunforvandalist.jpg

jaeforvandalist.jpg

credit: on pic

shared by: heyJJ + sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest ranju

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcoYg5V_PNw

One more link to the ad. I love the ad so much, their accapella is awesome.

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

[PIC] 090707 AADBSK 3 Preview, Video in Saipan

DIE SOFTLY ~

1247044794uk2.jpg

Oh My~

who THAT o.O

Why so HANDSOME

1247044794uk3.jpg

Oh Dear~

His HAIR

OH MY GOD

DIES//////////

1247044794uk.jpg

BLUE YUNHO IS LOVE

1247044794uuuu.jpg

NOSEBLEED.... SPEECHLESS

DIES/////

1247044794tvxq2.jpg

12470447941.jpg

1247044794tvxq1.jpg

1247044794tvxq3.jpg

Credits: DNBN + as tagged

Shared by: OneTVXQ

Guest toki114

All about tvxq seson3 ~~ Yoochun's shot

really wanna get this arghhh~~

sexy park

e00832534a545ffb96f0d.jpge00832534a5460bcc1ee0.jpg

Model team ~ 2U

f00581894a54694565489.jpg

f00581894a54694584862.jpg

f00581894a546946e2f05.jpg

f00581894a54690471f71.jpg

f00581894a5469034a7aa.jpg

f00581894a546946438c8.jpg

f00581894a546903ef812.jpg

edit

more 2u argh~~~

f00484544a548264735f1.jpgf00484544a5482614da72.jpg

credit to mickyfan

Guest shar_

^

storybook - lots of 2U moments there

the boys r looking good. the storybook will

be released next week!! I can't wait formine

Fujin Kouron - yunho such a GREAT & sweet leader

I love him even more!!

add some more preview saipan storybook pixx

th_32.jpg th_35.jpg th_10.jpg th_70.jpg

cre: as tagged

Guest Senorita_

OMG! It is nose-bleed indeed! the storybook seems very tempting. Yunho looks amazing as ever *dies* Haha, actually all the boys do. Too bad I don't have enough money -_-...I'm just saving up for the DVD instead.

Guest badstar

DO YOU THINK AVEX WILL RQUEST THAT THE BOYS BE EXEMT FROM SERVING AND BE CONSIDERED "SPECIAL CASE" LIKE OLYMPIC ATHLETE?

I don't think AVEX has a say in this at all. Personally, I would like them to go to military service because at the end of the day, they are still normal korean men who has responsibilities to their country. Yeah they're big korean stars and all but I think serving the military would make them prouder of themselves as koreans. It's a matter of dignity and honor for Korean men so I think the boys are willing to sacrifice 2 years of their career for that.

Fujin Kouron Magazine

Wow! This article is really good. It just proves that they've really made it in Japan and they super happy about their achievement.

As always, Yunho says the most meaningful words^^

OMG!!! caps from AADBSKIII!! Dang! I can't wait!!!

Guest SiXeLa

OMG !!!! Yunho's sexy back is freaking GORGEOUS !!! :)

lolz at d 2U couple...i think they were watching a scary movie...Micky looks so scrared (from the way i saw his hand near his mouth, i think)...lol

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

saipanlegra15.jpg

saipanlegra14.jpg

saipanlegra13.jpg

saipanlegra12.jpg

saipanlegra11.jpg

saipanlegra10.jpg

saipanlegra16.jpg

saipanlegra25.jpg

saipanlegra24.jpg

saipanlegra23.jpg

saipanlegra22.jpg

saipanlegra21.jpg

saipanlegra20.jpg

saipanlegra19.jpg

saipanlegra18.jpg

saipanlegra17.jpg

Credit : Likeahero + Jaajoongbaidu + DNBN

Share : Sharingyoochun@WP + OneTVXQ

Guest momo panda

When will the boys be back ie Korea? They're always in Japan? aw their fans must really miss them..

Yunho is such a great leader, he seems to be the most mature one in TVXQ haha maybe because of his manly features [like his strong jawline lol]

the others are like dorky cute boys :)

Guest silentcuriousityx_

((best I can do ATM cause we can't quote pics, right?))

When I saw this, my jaw dropped. And with a personality like mine, I wanted to understand just how much they earned. So here are conversions:

Per person

4.985 billion yen

52,304,986 USD

60,582,376 CAD (Canadian dollar)

32,228,449 GBP (British Pound)

37,310,088 EUR (Euro)

690,608,894 MXN (Mexican Peso)

and...

66,576,402,529 KRW (South Korean Won)

Total

24.929 billion yen

261,566,904 USD

302,690,452 CAD

161,168,109 GBP

186,580,380 EUR

3,453,598,619 MXN

332,935,434,031 KRW

:o

My jaw dropped again when I checked the Korean rates. HOLY CRAP!!!! If you don't see your country's currenycy and are curious, here's the website I used.

Currency Calculator

The first site I clicked when I googled for a currency converter and it seems accurate.

Still. Wow guys.

Guest SleepiiDreamer

The joy is multiplied 5 times while the sorrow is divided to 1/5

yunho, you are definitely the best leader. =)

the previews are really getting me excited for the photobook.

can't wait till it comes out =)

Guest Rosa812

“The joy is multiplied 5 times while the sorrow is divided to 1/5″

The members’ images that I see… Junsu as the mood maker, Changmin as the determined youngest, they play important role, it’s settled. Yoochun the romantic while Jaejoong is the realist, it creates a balance. I myself just realized this yesterday, therefore this question really is in good timing (laughs).

In the past, as the leader, I had to appear first and pulled everyone out. But now as everyone has grown, the necessity to do that has gone. Sometimes you may notice it’s Changmin who takes that job of mine (laughs).

Now, I’m not a leader, I’m just a part that complete the missing one as a teamwork.

We as 5 people works together is a fate. We see all of us equally. When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in sorrow, the sorrow is divided to 1/5, it’s a pleasant thing.

TOHOSHINKI is my house which becomes my home. Even when I’m going to the distance, once upon a time, it will always be an important return place of me.

- Yunho

Feel like crying.......:((

I'm really proud that DBSK has an awesome leader as Yunho....I remembered the old days, when the group had little exprerences in front of the pubblic, we considered always Yunho as a spokesman which has almost responsabilities of the DBSK's imgae...

Now, they all have grown, so the role of one leader became less hard.....(I think that's why we see Yunho younger and less serious like before ^^)...But Yunho ah, u r always the best of the best leaders, at least for me!!!

Guest shineecockroach

((best I can do ATM cause we can't quote pics, right?))

When I saw this, my jaw dropped. And with a personality like mine, I wanted to understand just how much they earned. So here are conversions:

Per person

4.985 billion yen

52,304,986 USD

60,582,376 CAD (Canadian dollar)

32,228,449 GBP (British Pound)

37,310,088 EUR (Euro)

690,608,894 MXN (Mexican Peso)

and...

66,576,402,529 KRW (South Korean Won)

Total

24.929 billion yen

261,566,904 USD

302,690,452 CAD

161,168,109 GBP

186,580,380 EUR

3,453,598,619 MXN

332,935,434,031 KRW

:o

My jaw dropped again when I checked the Korean rates. HOLY CRAP!!!! If you don't see your country's currenycy and are curious, here's the website I used.

Currency Calculator

The first site I clicked when I googled for a currency converter and it seems accurate.

Still. Wow guys.

From these figures, I think they only get at most 1-8%? Because the label company that sells their music (Avex and SM) get majority of the profits from CD/DVD releases. I'm not sure though because the variable depends on the contract they made with the record label (and I don't know much about how Japanese/Korean contract stipulations).

But the boys get the big money on concerts, or at least they get most of the profits from those. They get a cut on merchandise goods, ticket sales, etc. I think around 10-30%? Again the figures are purely guesstimates because we probably will never know how much they really earn... some contracts are shrouded in secrets. xD Still they are and should be millionaires by now. The amount of hard work and dedication they have constantly amaze me. *w*

By the way, I am here itching to watch fancams of XIAHTIC Tokyo Dome *cries* I've seen the ones posted (thank you!) before, but I really want to see the full performance of Junsu gyrating dancing with a girl coz I'm so totally not masochistic xD

edit: OH! My first time to top! A page. :D For some dose of nostalgia:

ab09e540.jpg

kimjunsukimjaejoong2tk1.jpg

203449180-soulmate1264173.jpg

Jae approves. ^^;

da8869fb4f5e0272024f5635.jpg

Yunho gorgeously pouts in jaelousy :D Get it? Jaelousy... haha... *hangs head*

2s1kbbn.gif

Junsu is feeling it. I don't know what it is, but he sure is feeling it.

yunhojunsooinsexysuits.jpg

HoSubeautiful <3

Some soul for all you guys :D

DSC04559-1.jpg

crd: on pictures

TOKYO DOME MENT

credit: on link

Guest jer_sweety

JAEJAE AADBSK3 Preview Pics

My 3rd post for today...

afamw4.jpg

OMG, why do you look so good jaejae even with that hair???

20ghanc.jpg

e1ay6v.jpg

topless waaaaaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my pervert mode goes on high level!!!

FAINT... AGAIN AND AGAIN....

wqyh37.jpg

JAESU... and jaejae yummy yummy moobies...heheheheh

e16qu0.jpg

cute cute cute cute cute... can i kiss that pink lips??? ;)

credit as tagged + DNBN

Archived