[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shuureigirl

2196wrb.jpg

I've been feeling very sad in recent days and this really, really made me laugh out loud! I applaud that fanboy for being so honest (without knowing anything else about him).

The Youngwood is quite powerful, isn't it? :lol:

(Youngwood is my nickname for Jaejoong :P)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest +*-ilovese7en-*+

2nd in Oricon Chart congrats for the boys :lol: i also really like this song good job for that !!

Tokyo Dome the day is getting closer so exciting >"< hope the boys will do their best TOHOSHINKI FIGHTO !!

and i want to share some pics from Mirotic Concert in BKK :D

090627 MIROTIC CONCERT IN BANGKOK

IMGP2083.jpg

IMGP20831.jpg

IMGP20832.jpg

IMGP2101.jpg

IMGP21012.jpg

IMGP21013.jpg

IMGP21015.jpg

IMGP2044copy.jpg

IMGP2058.jpg

IMGP2061.jpg

IMGP2070.jpg

IMGP2086.jpg

IMGP2090.jpg

IMGP2094.jpg

IMGP2079.jpg

IMGP2078.jpg

IMGP2076.jpg

Credit : as tagged

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest afterglow.

[TRANS] 090701 THSK's Sales For First Half Of 2009 Brings In KRW$33,000,000,000

The sales ranking this time only included the sales of albums, singles and DVDs released this year. If the profits included the sales they made through concerts and advertisement deals, Tohoshinki's sales results would be even more spectacular.

wow i wonder how much it'll be including concerts and everything. O_O

btw did they release any dvds this year?

once again congrats for the great first day sales! hopefully it won't drop too much today.

Guest nikkikim

Need some HELPs

Is there anyone know what brand is Yuchun's bag

If you know ,PLZ tell me. I wanna know like crazy ><

take a look here

credit: tvxqevent

I don't know but it looks like Chanel style to me.

So this morning I basically rushed to Omotesando to witness the THSK subway galore myself.

When I got off the metro, i found alot of ahjumma's taking pictures as well, lol

i just realised i didnt take a close up of yunho,sorry for that

it took alot of self control to actually not molest them, because there were alot of people..

but i'm so happy

and the CM for SBU was played on the big screen at the Shibuya crossing but i was too late to capture that.

also i went to hmv and got my copy of SBU, congrats THSK ~

please credit, pinklett@ soompi or blueserenity123@lj when taking out

Hi Mi *wave* Finally u r in Tokyo. I'm so jealous :D

Have you got the Dome ticket yet? My friend is selling it backtrack for about 4 pages. ;)

From these pictures, seriously, if I were you, I'll go kiss and hug every pole. (kind of understand feeling of YoonJiHoo) ;) or Maybe I will make the subway my bedroom. lol

Question

Does anyone know who speak English at the beginning of Tea for Two? It's so charming and sexy. I thought Yunho at first but when I listen to it again, I don't think it's Yunho. Can it be Changmin? It's definitely not Junsu or Yoochun. Well, I'm confused. Help! This speaking part already melted me. :rolleyes:

Guest catgirl5000

I don't know but it looks like Channel style to me.

Question

Does anyone know who speak English at the beginning of Tea for Two? It's so charming and sexy. I thought Yunho at first but when I listen to it again, I don't think it's Yunho. Can it be Changmin? It's definitely not Junsu or Yoochun. Well, I'm confused. Help! This speaking part already melted me. :rolleyes:

Its definitly Yunho. Everyones heard changmins speaking english and its middle ranged to high tone. Yoochuns tone is deeper and obviously more pronounced. Never heard Jaejoong actually say a full sentence of english but i no it not him. Junsu, come on he has a high voice. So that just leaves Yunho, and he does say the words 'you know' alot haha

Plus, I'm very Yunho!bias xD so its easy to tell his voice! So its him xD

hope that clears it up ^^

[TRANS] 090701 THSK's Sales For First Half Of 2009 Brings In KRW$33,000,000,000

Japanese rankings chart, ORICON, revealed the "First half of 2009 Sales Ranking" 30 June. On this sales ranking chart, Tohoshinki ranked #8, bringing in ¥2,500,000,000 (KRW$33,000,000,000).

Thats alot of money for 4 singles and 1 album only :crazy:

well if we dont include stu(cause its only relased yesterday) then its 3 singles and 1 album.

The boys are rich!

infatuated, when you mention did the boys release any DVDS this year it reminds me of something.

How come History in japan 4 hasnt been released yet?

The pervious 3 were all release during march, its july now :(

maybe they are gonna release it after the dome???

ROFLS OMG

"I go gay for JAE'

I love fanboys!

Guest Serenity89

HELP!

Hi I believe there was a recent video in which the guys were all dumped by girls or something like that. I can't remember if it's an MV or concert video. Is there anyone who has any idea and has a link to the video? I am looking for it to make a video :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Hey Yippieyeah,

The video you are requesting is from The Secret Code concert, it was part of a mini video clip leading into another performance. Unfortunately, no one has captured a fan cam of it yet. So we will probably have to wait for it to come out on DVD.

Congratulations to the boys for reaching a high amount of sales on the first day. I can't believe how much exposure they are receiving in Japan - that is really awesome. I wonder how the guys feel seeing their faces everywhere, even in subway stations. As their fan, I get excited when I see their faces being plastered on billboards and such.

I just finished watching their performance on one of the shows called Tou...something - I don't remember the name - it was really good. I love it when they perform "Share the World" it really brightens up your mood.

Who in your Family understands the love you have for DBSK?

No one, but all my family member knows that I'm a big fan of them.

Guest maou

Hope these wasn't posted yet... i just find this so cute and funny..

http://i44.tinypic.com/4iy0jo.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2196wrb.jpg

Says Ashley:

My friend Kao and her friend Chao went to Tohoshinki’s recent concerts in

Thailand. They are soooo lucky they got good seats. and I’m jealous she

got one of her male friends to go with her. she said that all of the girls at

the concert that night wanted to take pictures with him.

Gosh I love Male TVXQ fans XD!!!

sharingjaejoong@sharingyoochun :

I went to the same concert and this guy was standing right next to me.

It was on the 27 June concert in AL section and we were standing very

close to the stage and runway. Each time when Jae passes by us, believe

it or not this guy would unfold his little banner and try to attract Jae’s attention.

Not sure if Jae actually saw his banner but a girl next to me told me that

Yunnie gave out a weird look after looking at that banner. lol!! ^^

kismetz@livejournal

From what I heard from fans who've attended the concert, Jaejoong

gave him a once over and instantly ran off scared. O_O

credits: Ashley G. @Facebook

dbsknights + sharingyoochun@wordpress + jakiwumi@livejournal

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Ok ok I just saw 'Gay 4 Jae' guy aka Chao because he came back from Thailand back to our hometown and he's my BFF.

He's asked me to monitor any online attention he receives because he is loving any form of it he can get!

Personally, I'm trying to push him to join Soompi or LJ so he can PROPERLY JOIN THE FANDOM- oh yeah!

I'll just clarify that he told me that even though he was close to the stage he's not sure if he did actually catch Jaejoong or anyone elses REAL attention because they tend to look at everyone, he thinks no real eye contact was made- but who knows!?

Oh yes, and he's not really gay.

HAHAH Believe me!

He just admires DBSK for their dancing (Chao enjoys dancing too) and style and charisma and music.

And yes, Jaejoong is his favourite member.

>_<

Guest Eltoshen

gay4jae. Who wouldn't? xD

I'm really surprised by how their picture is plastered on almost everything in that subway, rofl. I should go to japan one day just to take pictures of...their pictures, lol.

Guest *aniz*

REQUEST

I've been meaning to ask this for sooo long but i got shy. :blush: But does anyone have a collection of quotes that DBSK said? Any meaningful ones?

Like Junsu said in one interview, "If someone leaves DBSK, I will leave too. There is no more DBSK if any member leaves" Or something like that...

to make this less spammish,

DBSK- Tetsukos Room [eng sub] [070323] (1 of 3)

DBSK- Tetsukos Room [eng sub] [070323] (2 of 3)

DBSK- Tetsukos Room [eng sub] [070323] (3 of 3)

I've never seen this interview before. I got to learn new facts! All members can play the piano,

but Junsu can play the guitar & Changmin can play the flute. I didn't know that... LOL... :lol:

Guest sheilapiglet

Junsu, you're so NOISY!

hahaha...first JJ was being picked on cuz he wasn't there, but then of course we all know that in the end, it always goes back to junsu being bullied...lol!=D

the audio is really bad already, but since the fans screamed like crazy during Yunjae's duet, you couldn't hear a thing at all!...lol...I wish that they'd quiet down during ballads like japanese fans do tho...it's more respectful to the artists themselves and you get to enjoy the song so much more.

TVXQ MUSICFAIR21 (not broadcasted)

Jaejoong said he's surprised since he saw Tsuruno Tekeshi (the blond guy). When everyone asks why, JJ says he doesn't understand why Tsuruno is here since he's always on variety shows.

Omygosh, Jaejoong! So embarrassing! LOL

Love the Soulfighter!

(Translated by Hajargiler of DBSKnigths)

090701 Tohoshinki - Tokudane Part 1

their acapella never fails to amaze me=)..wonder what they were talking about?..I can tell at the end they were asked to point to who they thot was the best dancer..hehe...YH's cute pointing over the rainbow style to Junsu...and "stand by yoochun"..dork=P

090701 Tohoshinki - Tokudane Part 2

they all look so tired here..especially Yunnie..you can see him coughing after they sang SBY..but at least this was pre-recorded...YC's hair is shorter now i believe.

TVXQ - English Subbed - BeeTV MOOLOG 11

I love Junsu's random noises and Hosu's expressions while they're playing=P....yunjae battle at the end and poor Yunnie loses....CM is EVIL!..hahaha....I remember back in 2006 he also hit YH the hardest...lol...I love how Yoosu went to YH's aid right away but naughty JJ was just laughing...haha!..he's probably happy that it's finally not him at the recieving end of CM's one-touches=P

[News] Stand by U at ORICON Daily Chart 2nd

According to ORICON Style daily rank released on July 1st, Tohoshinki’s 28th Japanese single “Stand by U” has been sold for 94,838.

That number placed Tohoshinki as ORICON daily single chart 2nd after Arashi’s “Everything” which is sold for 135,053 on its first day.

Eventhough for this time Tohoshinki missed to get the number 1 spot in ORICON daily, but to compete in local music shares at the same day with idol group Arashi yet still getting a successful result is not easy.

Tohoshinki’s single “Stand by U” consists of 3 songs, including “Tea for Two” which is used as theme song for Nihon TV’s best information program “Miyaneya” and their old single “Sky”. “Stand by U” itself is brought to fulfill the hopes of many fans to listen another sad ballad song after their previous ballad “Bolero”.

Meanwhile, on July 4th and 5th, Tohoshinki will finally close their 4th live tour The Secret Code Concert by holding the last two stages at the great Tokyo Dome.

source: SPN + Oricon

summarized by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Congrats to the guys!....I'm so proud of them...Avex didn't even bother changing the release date when they heard that they'll be going against ARASHI....and to be that close in sales on the first day is crazy!=D

[Fanaccount] Mirotic Concert in Bangkok: The Charismatic Jung Yunho

Jung Yunho

Remember what Yunho wrote in his site about Jackson passed away? He wrote.. “blah blah blah May you rest in peace, Smooth Criminal!”

Well, ‘Smooth Criminal’ is absolutely one MJ’s song which has a lot influence on Yunho’s solo CHECKMATE. The suits, the choreography… what I told to my friend about the difference of XIAHTIC and CHECKMATE was, “In XIAHTIC, Junsu was like a bad guy on street trying to seduce sexy women. While in CHECKMATE, Yunho was like a young handsome businessman trying to seduce his secretary.”

They made change in the opening of CHECKMATE in first day and second day. The first day, it started normally, just like one you always see in all video. While in second day, the performance started with spotlight shone Yunho’s back up dancers one by one while Leadersshi finally appeared by hanging on the air with that carriage they use for Hey! performance.

Just as Junsu, Yunho also lipsyched the song. Yet, he’s seriously sexy!!! I mean, the song will have less sexy effect if that dancer lady was not around, really. So I dont mind to see her there. I know it may causes explosive jealousy effect if you got Yunho’s touchy moment got captured like the last time, but trust me, none of their touchy moments lasted more than 5 seconds.

This guy didnt really shine in vocal area if you compare him to other members, to see he’s mostly in charge in base note and rarely got main vocal role which requires difficult vocal technique. However, in dance area… he’s definitely the “it” member.

Yunho stood exactly in front of me for more than 5 minutes. I stared at his richard simmons open mouth-edly without having an idea to capture it, lol *sorry!*. He also danced there, in front of me and my poor-almost-fainted eyes… to see how those muscles moved along with the dance, I can tell… if you happen to get punched or kicked by his hands and legs while he’s dancing, I bet you’ll definitely knocked out. He danced with power, no wonder those muscles never leaves him.

One sweet moment about Yunho I remember was in Wrong Number performance. During Jaejoong’s rap, Yunho was waiting for his part with his dancers behind, right? Well, at that time, I saw him checking the condition of his dancers, like “Are you okay?” “You’ll remember where you need to stand, right?” because I saw the dancers nodded and shook heads while he’s asking them. Yunho being the most caring member of TVXQ’s staffs is absolutely not just a rumor.

He also loved to goof around …………. and flirt around, lol. As I told you before, Yunho was the runner up of the most flirty member in the concert. He seduced his fans by smiling, pointing them, then touching his chest while he’s singing (I wonder how those girls can remain stood up after that ^^), Yunho also waved and smiled at us (me and everyone who stood around me). He made a peace sign when one of the fan trying to capture him with her cellphone (lucky her!). Playing with the official staff’s camera… And this one happened in front of me:

One of the backup dancer (who I need to stress here, WAS REALLY HANDSOME) kneeling down in front of him, and Yunho acted like he was blessing him (his palm on to the dancer’s head), ^^;;; but then Yunho kneeled down as well, joined both his palm (for showing respect/thankful), took the dancer’s arm, asked him to stand up=D

I dunno why, but I think Thai fans love to see YunJae a lot, and at some points, I guess Yunho just tried to satisfy them ^^;;; he huddled up Jaejoong and when Jae looked at him like “What are you doing?” Yunho just smirked XD. The Thai fans also screamed so loud when YunJae got their duet at Love in The Ice, lol. I wonder what was in the boys’ mind to hear that XDDD

mmmm…. I really cant think of anything hasn’t been told about Yunho here… sorry if I happen to miss a lot of facts, since just few hours ago I got fever so my brain may got clogged out ^^;;;;

One thing about Yunho to conclude everything:

He’s the most charismatic member. You may have known this, but to see him in real life, it has definitely different effect. How he lead his members, how he took care his dancers, how he serviced the fans… even if you dont know which one is TVXQ’s leader, by seeing Yunho, you’re going to know who’s the one.

And another one… it’s really funny to see Yunho trying to act cute when his manliness remains strong, lol. I was like, “Oh Yunho… please….” XDD

Sorry if I cant report a lot about Jung Yunho (and it will be worse when it comes to Jaejoong, I guess) since I only have two eyes and they’re already stuck on YooMin ^^;;;;;; But I hope you enjoy what you have read =D

credit: sharingyoochun@wordpress

*sigh*...just some of the reasons why I love Yunho as well=)

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Tokyo Dome Tickets?

Does anyone know if anyone is selling tickets? XD I know it's short notice...but I'm really tempted to go

But i need to get in contact with that person ASAP (That's the only prob >.>) since i need to book flight/hotel if I'm going

If anyone could help, it would be great =]

Btw, to those who went to Tokyo, is the language barrier really great? That's the only part I'm worried about (getting lost and all >.>).

Guest afterglow.

^ this person:

TOKYO DOME - tickets for sales

I have 2 a-seat tickets for 4th July.

If you are going to the concert and looking for the tickets. Please PM.

haha i was watching thsk's share the world performance on tokudane and my guy cousin was like "hey, that's tohoshinki!"

me: you know them?!!?!?!?

him: yeah... from one piece.

XD

Guest asdfhjkl;

ORICON Single 1/7/09

1 135,053 Everything JST 09/7/1

2 94,838 Stand by U RZN 09/7/1

東方神起

For Reference Purpose

2009/04/21

Share the world 1st sales and ranking

1. 58,952 Share The World/ウィーアー! RZN 09/4/22 东方神起

Secret Code 1st day sales and ranking

2009/03/24

2 .82,891 The Secret Code RZN 09/3/25

东方神起

OMG! Wow! That's a HUGE improvement! Heck yeah! It's amazing to see their sales increase even though each release is only seperated by a few months. GAH, I am so proud of them <3 I really really wish Bolero or doush!te would be the highest selling though xD Ahhhh oh well.

When the guys are Tohoshinki in Japan, do you consider them as a foreign artist or a J-Pop artist?

When they are in Japan, I definetely consider them as a J-pop artist. They freaking worked their butts off to speak the language, learn the culture and customs, they DESERVE to be acknowledged as a J-pop artist. BUT, it's obvious that they will be associated with being a korean boyband too. That can't be helped. And it's not necessarily a bad thing. They're J-pop artists, but they also bring a little something else into the scene too. That's what makes them special.

Tokyo Dome is so soon!!!!!

In the past week, I dreamed that I saw DBSK in a concert like two times already. I think it's because of all the Miroticon and TSC pictures flooding this thread lol.

Guest BlaisePaige

Highlights

At 1:32 Part 1: The VO spieled that the Tokyo Dome tickets were sold out in 30 minutes!

At 4:51 Part 1: Tomoaki Ogura, the male presenter, admitted he is a Toho fanboy (for four and a half years now)!

And at 8:10 Part 1: Guess who the members chose as best dancer...

At 2:46 Part 2:They're including the Nagoya stop, which was originally left out, in their A Nation 2009 tour this August.

[Eng Sub]Fuji TV_Tokudane_Part 1

[Eng Sub|Fuji TV_Tokudane_Part 2

Credit: charismayun

Guest Natsumi_sshi

HOSU love <3

HOSU-Yunho Wants Hug from Junsu

'Hug---

JS: tomodachi!! (friends)

YH: (annoyed) I will make this air.. Really??!!!

JS: (contemplated, than correct him self) Oni San!...

YH: OK.. ^^

Hug again

and YC looks annoyed the whole time ^^ '

Aww, this is so cute xD I think Yunnie doesn't want to be regarded as Su's friend, he's more than that. He wants to be

referred to as Su's brother xD. And I think all this HoSu action is making one half of YooSu very envious here! (LOL,

don't worry Chun, you're their brother too...)

Tohoshinki Interview on Oricon website - July 1st

Close Up

Q1: What do you want to do in your off time?

JS: Yoochun seems to like to travel; I myself also want to travel somewhere too! I want to go to the ocean.

YC: I want to travel somewhere~. Since Junsu wants to go to the ocean, uhm… I’ll choose to go to the desert then (laugh).

JJ: I want to go to Tokyo Dome. Even though we’re going to have a concert at Tokyo Dome this July, I’m never able to see my own concert (as in he wants to be in the audience); moreover, I want to go there for other events and not only concert. Like, a baseball match would be good too; I want to go to a Tokyo Dome that is full of people.

CM: I want to go to the forest or mountain or anywhere with nature. I want to go to those kinds of place to rest/heal myself.

YH: I want to come back to my parents’ house. Although it's not somewhere special, the place makes me feel very good. In front of my parents’ house there’s a park, and it is my favorite place to be. That’s why I want to go there.

Q2: Items that you want/have an eye on right now?

JS: For now I don’t have anything in mind particularly…

YC: I want a pirate ship. But since I know that it would be hard to get one, it doesn’t have to be a pirate ship, a ship is also fine. Then, I’ll sail the ship to the ocean and do things like eating there. (T/N: You just want to go to the ocean with Junsu, don’t you XD)

JJ: I want 2 iPods. For why I want 2, one is for me of course; the other one is to give to Yoochun for his birthday because I have to (laugh). But lately I don’t have time to go buy them. (T/N: Jae thinks 5 iPods are still not enough for him… :S)

CM: Isn’t there a thing you use to cover your eyes on the plane? Eye mask? Yes that one. If I have it it’ll be dark so I will be able to sleep.

YH: Snowboard. I want to go snowboarding when winter comes. I always rented them but haven’t owned one. So this time I want to own one for myself. (T/N: You can borrow from Yoochun from TFPII LOL)

The YooSu action here was so lol-ing again. It's usually Changmin in the bickering but Chun so contradicts himself. First he wants

to be on the opposite sides of Junsu in the desert, but if so why does he want a pirate ship? Haha so he can abduct Su whose in

the ocean? :lol: Seriously all these pirate things really make me understand where he gets his inspiration for hairstyles some times...

And Jaejoong needs more than 2 Ipods. What about the other members, they're going to need a new one too :)

I love it how all the boys can relate to their songs, as well as link their music together. I remember them saying how Bolero had

many similarities to LITI and this time Stand By U has similarities to Doushi.te~

Congrats to the second day of sales reaching 95,000 and being #2 on the Oricon!

haha i was watching thsk's share the world performance on tokudane and my guy cousin was like "hey, that's tohoshinki!"

me: you know them?!!?!?!?

him: yeah... from one piece.

XD

That's so cool :D I never really liked One Piece, but it's so awesome how THSK are gaining more boy fans from it!!

Tokyo Dome in 2 days!!! And I'm still loving all the Bangkok pictures!

Guest tavy_potter

[Fanaccount] Mirotic Concert in Bangkok: The Charismatic Jung Yunho

Jung Yunho

Remember what Yunho wrote in his site about Jackson passed away? He wrote.. “blah blah blah May you rest in peace, Smooth Criminal!”

Well, ‘Smooth Criminal’ is absolutely one MJ’s song which has a lot influence on Yunho’s solo CHECKMATE. The suits, the choreography… what I told to my friend about the difference of XIAHTIC and CHECKMATE was, “In XIAHTIC, Junsu was like a bad guy on street trying to seduce sexy women. While in CHECKMATE, Yunho was like a young handsome businessman trying to seduce his secretary.”

They made change in the opening of CHECKMATE in first day and second day. The first day, it started normally, just like one you always see in all video. While in second day, the performance started with spotlight shone Yunho’s back up dancers one by one while Leadersshi finally appeared by hanging on the air with that carriage they use for Hey! performance.

Just as Junsu, Yunho also lipsyched the song. Yet, he’s seriously sexy!!! I mean, the song will have less sexy effect if that dancer lady was not around, really. So I dont mind to see her there. I know it may causes explosive jealousy effect if you got Yunho’s touchy moment got captured like the last time, but trust me, none of their touchy moments lasted more than 5 seconds.

This guy didnt really shine in vocal area if you compare him to other members, to see he’s mostly in charge in base note and rarely got main vocal role which requires difficult vocal technique. However, in dance area… he’s definitely the “it” member.

Yunho stood exactly in front of me for more than 5 minutes. I stared at his richard simmons open mouth-edly without having an idea to capture it, lol *sorry!*. He also danced there, in front of me and my poor-almost-fainted eyes… to see how those muscles moved along with the dance, I can tell… if you happen to get punched or kicked by his hands and legs while he’s dancing, I bet you’ll definitely knocked out. He danced with power, no wonder those muscles never leaves him.

One sweet moment about Yunho I remember was in Wrong Number performance. During Jaejoong’s rap, Yunho was waiting for his part with his dancers behind, right? Well, at that time, I saw him checking the condition of his dancers, like “Are you okay?” “You’ll remember where you need to stand, right?” because I saw the dancers nodded and shook heads while he’s asking them. Yunho being the most caring member of TVXQ’s staffs is absolutely not just a rumor.

He also loved to goof around …………. and flirt around, lol. As I told you before, Yunho was the runner up of the most flirty member in the concert. He seduced his fans by smiling, pointing them, then touching his chest while he’s singing (I wonder how those girls can remain stood up after that ^^), Yunho also waved and smiled at us (me and everyone who stood around me). He made a peace sign when one of the fan trying to capture him with her cellphone (lucky her!). Playing with the official staff’s camera… And this one happened in front of me:

One of the backup dancer (who I need to stress here, WAS REALLY HANDSOME) kneeling down in front of him, and Yunho acted like he was blessing him (his palm on to the dancer’s head), ^^;;; but then Yunho kneeled down as well, joined both his palm (for showing respect/thankful), took the dancer’s arm, asked him to stand up=D

I dunno why, but I think Thai fans love to see YunJae a lot, and at some points, I guess Yunho just tried to satisfy them ^^;;; he huddled up Jaejoong and when Jae looked at him like “What are you doing?” Yunho just smirked XD. The Thai fans also screamed so loud when YunJae got their duet at Love in The Ice, lol. I wonder what was in the boys’ mind to hear that XDDD

mmmm…. I really cant think of anything hasn’t been told about Yunho here… sorry if I happen to miss a lot of facts, since just few hours ago I got fever so my brain may got clogged out ^^;;;;

One thing about Yunho to conclude everything:

He’s the most charismatic member. You may have known this, but to see him in real life, it has definitely different effect. How he lead his members, how he took care his dancers, how he serviced the fans… even if you dont know which one is TVXQ’s leader, by seeing Yunho, you’re going to know who’s the one.

And another one… it’s really funny to see Yunho trying to act cute when his manliness remains strong, lol. I was like, “Oh Yunho… please….” XDD

Sorry if I cant report a lot about Jung Yunho (and it will be worse when it comes to Jaejoong, I guess) since I only have two eyes and they’re already stuck on YooMin ^^;;;;;; But I hope you enjoy what you have read =D

credit: sharingyoochun@wordpress

*sigh*...just some of the reasons why I love Yunho as well=)

I totally agreed with you in everything, and I saw everything you saw too!! we must be reallly near to each other ha.. ha..

( I was in AL for 2 days!!)

Archived