[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

FANACCOUNT - MIROTIC Concert in Bangkok

Just got back from Bangkok like several hours ago... My flight was canceled last minute and I stuck at the airport for more than 5 hours. <_<AirAsia sucks!

I want to upload some pictures and fancams I took during the concert, but I'm dead tired to do it today. Anyway, for now i'll just summarize some interesting facts/moments during the concert.. Need to write this somewhere before I forgot it all ;)

Day 1

*In random order

• All of them look really tired and grim, especially Yunho. It became really obvious during RS. But they did an awesome job still!
  • CM looks soo handsome real life, like everyone else saying. This is my 3rd time watching them live and I still amazed at his handsomeness. But he's getting skinny, in fact, all of them are. JJ famous biceps are barely there anymore.
  • Forgive me for saying this, but the intro for the concert is lame, IMO :ph34r: . I already saw the MIROTICon TBS broadcast, so I didn't expecting it to be THAT lame. I mean, FISH?! The video looked like it came from my old windows 98 screensaver, xcept that the screen is gazillion times bigger and there are some hot guys in it. They still looked good even thou there were random colorful fishes swimming around till you felt like you watching Finding Nemo or something.
  • CM was standing in front of us during HEY! intro for quite a long time. His face looked so funny here, it's like his mind was having inner battle to find the right emotion to showed and his struggle can be seen on his face. One second he was smirking randomly, then angry, then shy, and then back to being cool and nonchalant-like. It's entertaining I told you.
  • During PARADISE and Rainbow, the screen showed the members' faces on top of the aforementioned happily swimming fishes background, and my imagination running wild (blame the fishes, I was THAT distracted!). I was half expecting their head to be bitten off by shark lurking somewhere behind the rock.
  • XIAHTIC perf was really full of surprises. And the intro is really cool too! JS keep popping out of nowhere from under the stage, and we had a hard time looking for him (I was in the BR zone, and I'm short, pshh). So imagine our surprise when suddenly YC jumped off onto the stage off and start dancing and rapping along. He looks good in purple btw, even with his ahjumma-like-hair-but-shorter. YC was doing random dances and starts waving his butt. :D I think YC appearance was a last minute plan coz I think I read somewhere that Key will attend this concert.
  • When the song ended and all the spotlight were off, I swore I saw JS shove YC playfully, too bad I cannot see their expression.
  • HUG. Big LOL during CM solo part XD. YH was touching CM's head , I think, I can't see it clearly coz YH blocked my view, but it successfully made CM stopped singing during the 2nd or 3rd line, and CM hit YH on the head. It must quite a blow coz I heard a 'thud' sound after that. CM must've decided that it is not safe anymore and started to backed off from YH but leader-sshi is faster and he managed to get his revenge!
  • LOVE YC's solo perf. He was flexing his pretty fingers rather sexily before start playing the keyboard. He's like in his own world when singing this song and the song became more emotional.
  • Jae's solo. It was _____________ (insert appropriate praise) times 8.
  • CHECKMATE. YH killed many fans that night, nuff said. He was smirking before the "kiss" and fans died again. But he did it rather sloppily, not the kiss, i mean, coz he turned around too fast and we can see his hand clearly when he tried to covered the dancer's mouth.
  • Fans kept wanting to pass the boys something of theirs like hats, towel etc. , I noticed CM particularly that he always refused it and shake his head.
  • One fan dropped her/his hat (think that they wanna to give it to him) and CM came to pick it up and give it back, but the fan cannot reach it and it fell to the floor again. CM came closer this time, pick it up again and finally successfully gave it back to the fan.

Day 2

• Better view of the fishes, but surprisingly less annoying.
  • Fans were quieter, I mean they still screamed their head off, but silent when they start singing slow songs, unlike DAY 1.
  • The boys look happier and well-rested. They were smiling alot this time. Longer talk.
  • CM still looks handsome. But I notice he coughed several times during songs break, and yesterday (day 1) I caught him holding his throat during Tonight.
  • My zone today (AL) has got to be one that have the most fans variation. I spot some Japanese, Malaysian, Philippines, countless of fanboys, grannies (one of them had earphone in her ear and covered it with handkerchief evrytime when fangirls scream, LOL), ahjusshi at late 40s who waved his lightstick during the entire concert. I even spotted one Caucasian male! I'm not sure he's a fan though, coz he looked so lost and amazed at the fangirls (power? loudness?). There's a couple of Thai guys (i think) around him so I assume they dragged him along. I stole a look at him a couple of time coz I was curious at his reaction. Sure enough, after a couple of fast songs his moving his head along slowly with the music, and he was watching JJ and CM solo perf rather intently, and after he MIROTIC I'm sure he had already became a fan of them :)
  • Better performance vocal-wise and energy-wise, from previous day. I was left speechless.
  • The blueish lightstick during LITC, Insa, Don't Say Goodbye was so beautiful. It remind me of their FitB concert, during Asuwa Kuru Kara. Hats off to you guys who involved in planning it. The boys sure looked surprised and touched. Some people said they cried. Too bad I cannot watch their expression closely. Too busy taking videos *facepalm*
  • During Hahaha intro, JS was screaming something. I'm not sure what language it is. YC looked amused. :D
  • Spotted a "Who's That" banner. I like.
  • Noticed that the boys loved to touch hand with fanboys. Dunno whether intentionally or not, but one fanboy got to touch both of YH and YC's hands.
  • Security was really tight I was imagining that I'm in Japan. They literally drag off fans that tried to take pictures/videos.
  • After the concert finish, most of the fans stayed behind and doing chants, wave and what not. But what surprise me most was when they sing DSG. During the final line, "Cause you are my everything to Me" was really loud and meaningful, the boys must've heard it.
  • In the end, my sister who is a fanatic fan of JJ and YC finally declares her love for CM and decide that I should share him with her.

Now, SM, please bring the boys to Malaysia again.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _YooMi

^^

PWHAHAHAH that review is hilarious xD

but im happy they were well rested on day 2 =o

maybe the flight just tired them out for day 1 @__@

anyways, it sounded as awesome as always!

Guest afterglow.

i'm really looking forward to tohoshinki's collab with the girlgroup DREAM since the boys hardly ever collaborate with anyone. i'm not too familiar with DREAM though. i hope it'll be a good song.

een_mckinen: thanks for sharing your fan account. miroticon sounds awesome. it's really great to hear that fans from several different countries came to thailand just to watch the boys perform. seemed like there were a variety of fans there also . =)

ahjusshi at late 40s who waved his lightstick during the entire concert.

lol. aww <3

Guest loveprincemax

You're such a beautiful man~090628 Miroticon

ㅠㅠdied..

nosebleed..

rose skinny is so sexy on him~~

090628CON1.jpg

090628CON2.jpg

090628CON3.jpg

090628CON4.jpg

090628CON5.jpg

090628CON6.jpg

090628CON7.jpg

090628CON12.jpg

credit::tvxqevent

Guest asos2610

sof666: I have some Jaesu gifs :D

jaesu.gif

KTBS.gifsupercutesq4.gifth2zh2xee.gif

vpktj5.giftfp12.gif

2qapant.gif001rsf6y.gif

I love how Junsu smiles in the last gif

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jaesuchun ^^

jaesuchun-1.gif

Credit: on soompi, google, photobucket

Wow! that's alot sorry if I lag your comp.

Guest Honey_KizZ

[Fanaccount] I Go Gay For Jae!

legra:

i’ve read about this guy before but can’t remember where. damn cute!

gayforjaelegra.jpg

Says Ashley:

My friend Kao and her friend Chao went to Tohoshinki’s recent concerts in Thailand. They are soooo lucky they got good seats. and I’m jealous she got one of her male friends to go with her. she said that all of the girls at the concert that night wanted to take pictures with him. Gosh I love Male TVXQ fans XD!!!

credit: Ashley G. @Facebook

shared by: dbsknights + sharingyoochun@wordpress

[Pic] Bigeast Station #117 and #118

bigeastlegrak.jpg

bigeastlegra1.jpg

credit: (写真の出所は写真内に記載。) + yukuriChangmin@soompi

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

why does jaejoong keep wearing the same cloths??

is he too busy to change?

i really hope they get some rest before dome, but that's unlikely...

THSK - Stand by U (Luv behind the MLD MIX)

no. 4 track from their new single

credit: uploader

Guest nikkikim

[Fanaccount] I Go Gay For Jae!

legra:

i’ve read about this guy before but can’t remember where. damn cute!

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6210/gayforjaelegra.jpg

Says Ashley:

My friend Kao and her friend Chao went to Tohoshinki’s recent concerts in Thailand. They are soooo lucky they got good seats. and I’m jealous she got one of her male friends to go with her. she said that all of the girls at the concert that night wanted to take pictures with him. Gosh I love Male TVXQ fans XD!!!

credit: Ashley G. @Facebook

shared by: dbsknights + sharingyoochun@wordpress

that's so cute. and he is Thai? that's cool. hahaha :D

I just finish watching TPFII with sub from GOESS which I download from CB. (I'm a fan :lol: )

It's so funny especially the game that Junsu miss the hit twice. Instead of cheer up Junsu like the MC suggests, Jae calls Junsu "you idiot". hahahaha :D no doubt about their super close friendship.

Thank you badstar and the team for subbing this good show and the others. :)

Guest Natsumi_sshi

The Dong Bang boys finally pulled me back on Soompi :ph34r:

First up, I am overly ecstatic and happy that the Miroticon in Bangkok was a success. Judging from the awesome pictures, fancams,

and fanaccounts, Bangkok was pretty much as explosive as the Miroticon in Seoul! Congrats to the boys.

I have to admit, the intro to the concert is pretty lameo, but the first few performances make up for that! I think I'm definitely a fan

of their Korean outfits (still having a difficult time digesting their skin tight T outfits from last year) and their first outfits during Are You a Good Girl?,

etc.. is SO DARN HOT. Gotta love the boys in a good suit ;)

Love all the caps of Minnie and Leader-sshi but their colourful jeans never fail to remind me of Soshi. Still, if a man like Min

can get away wearing pink pants so be it, he pulls it off so well...

Now their solos. Chunnie was so spontaneous during Love Bye Love, and the intro of Evergreen was <3! Another song that was so greatly composed

from him. Even he's 'star' performance in XIAHTIC was explosive. I mean the purple shirt, and the ahjumma hair, I mean it wouldn't be any other way!

Plus orginally I'd always imagined Chun rapping to Key's parts, and now we all get to see some YooSu action "Do you wanna touch me, yeah do you wanna feel me?"

YES! :phew: LOL Can't wait to see more. Thanks!

Plus I just finished listening to the full Stand By U single. It's totally love...Even if there's Sky there o_O

Guest asdfhjkl;

YES!! Subs are finally out :D Omg I'm so excited to watch this!

Jae looked SO cute coming out on the rollercoaster thing! Hahahaa. I love how they're introduced as a "dance chorus" group though.

Stand By U acapella was amazing, Yunho's bass part is absolutely wonderful. Ahhh I love it when they go on shows like these!

Whoo! Okay I need to go watch this properly now. Thanks for the subs! <3

Guest Jessie Ji Hoon

As anyone know, the TVXQ EVENT.COM created the "Memory in Blue Project" in the Mirotic Concert in Bangkok on 28 June 2009.

During 3 songs- Love in the ice, Don't say goodbye and Insa- Cassi in second floor changed the red ocean to be blue ocean...very beautiful.

The boys looked at the blue ocean (with love...I think). This project was truly success. Junsu had tear drop during "Don't say goodbye" .

Thank you to the TVXQ EVENT.com team. You have worked so hard and all pics from the team (from every events) are so nice. Thank you.

miroticbkk056.jpg

miroticbkk057.jpg

miroticbkk054.jpg

miroticbkk053.jpg

miroticbkk052.jpg

miroticbkk055.jpg

credit: TVXQ EVENT

More Pics from concert in Bangkok. This is the last post for today. I have to go to work right now.

miroticbkk065.jpg

miroticbkk064.jpg

miroticbkk063-1.jpg

miroticbkk062.jpg

miroticbkk059.jpg

miroticbkk063.jpg

credit: TVXQ EVENT

Guest chammerruu

OMG. Thank you so much! I had been waiting for this since the release!!!!! and its complete!

thank you! fighting! gambate!

Guest srisin

[WALLPAPER]

:: 800x600 ::

th_tohostand800x600.jpg

:: 1024x768 ::

th_tohostand1024x768.jpg

:: 1280x1024 ::

th_tohostand1280x1024.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK!

Credits: HMV Japan

-edit-

Thank you for all pics and fan accounts! It's interesting to read everyone's experiences - the way we see the same things from different angles - and it all adds up ^^ Anyway hope to read more ;)

Guest Toink3

All About TVXQ SeaSon 3 [PLEASE BE MINE] DVD [COVER]

Bigger Version

aaadbsk.jpg

CREDIT:Yoonhostar+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Archived