[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest sheilapiglet

I actually managed to find a really good store here in Canada (Burnaby - Crystal Mall) with lots of DBSK stuff (CDs, DVDs, pillows, posters, cards, stickers, etc)...like finally!....they're even doing pre-orders for AADBSKIII i think=P

anyways, stuff to share:

DBSK *TVXQ* Fancam (28 jue 2009) - YOOSU Moment in Bangkok Ending

a bit of Yoosu skinship=P

090627 Mirotic Concert in BangKok - Insa [freedom]

it's such a beautifully emotional song..especially with all the confetti flying around....I wouldn't be surprised if some of the members teared up=)

{GOE-SS} 09.06.28 MJ-TV Pick-Up Ar-tist T|H|S|K comment faw English Subbed

here's a cut of the Jaechun uncrossing leg moment as well as the minor Yoosu arm action afterwards..hehe=P

[FANACCOUNT] 090627 Miroticon bangkok Fanreport Part 1

Kelly here and my fanreport for Day 1 of Miroticon, and part 4 of 7kai XDD

090627 Miroticon in BKK

Venue: Impact Arena

→ 4nologue really needs to improve their organising skills. They were trying to let ppl in a few at a time but for one line, when they tried to do that, the kids actually stampeded to the front of the line and ended up coming to a crashing halt. Somebody could have gotten seriously hurt D: And what’s with making us divide into a line of 5 when we ended up merging back into 3 for inspection?

→ Walked around carrying SYC banners ‘cept, mine was Jaejoong’s XD And also ended up getting interviewed by a Thai press, lol.

Reporter: Where are you from?

Me: Malaysia

Reporter: Who’s your favourite member?

Me: Er…Jaejoong?

Reporter: Why?

Me: Because he’s goddamn hot and I really wanna do him Er…he’s…perfect really. A talented singer, a little dorky and nice to the members….what’s not to like?

Reporter: Any message to TVXQ?

Me: *blink* Er…Jaejoong, come to Malaysia please. I’m getting broke following you all the way to Japan and Bangkok.

Concert starts!

Opening ment

→ …is lame. It reminds me of MS Windows aquarium screensaver. Just…no.

Hey!

→ The boys come out individually from under the runway stages, JJ at the center.

→ Ghei!hip shaking is ♥ JJ does it best ♥

→ Lip-synced though D:

→ Cue 2U pimping at one point. I heartily approved.

Aknyeo/Are You Good Girl

→ CM looks sculpted. Mm…

→ Love the ultra-fabulous posing as they sit on the stairs and how daintily they crossed their legs XD JJ was particularly, fabulously posing XDDD

→ JJ also did a Rain-style smirk which makes this onee-san go “doki-doki”.

→ Lip-synced.

Rising Sun

→ Fabulous YH! All the screens were focused on CM for his scream :D

→ A rock-style dance break after the rap :D

→ Lip-synced D:

Paradise

→ Live! Sung live! They come out individually on the platform behind the main stage.

→ YH maintains his awesome voice improvement since Nagoya :D

→ YC changed his breathing a little for his part, adding a different flavour to the song.

Rainbow

→ YC sounds good and CM controlled his volume, thank god. Someone really needs to let CM know that he should pull the mic away from his mouth a little when he hits the high notes. Ow.

Talk ment

→ Group intro etc. JJ, like in Nagoya, the first to grab a towel :D

→ Their speech is scripted, Thai subs appearing on the screen.

→ Every time JJ tousles his hair, the crowd screams :D But…hmm, JJ strangely quiet. Very different from Japan where he takes the lead in ments. I know it’s scripted but still…

Hug (Rock)

→ YC did funny scream, lol. JJ looks upbeat, thankfully.

→ YH is fond of doing funny dances, lol.

→ Maknae molestation was less molestation and more bullying carried over from Nagoya courtesy of YH, lol.

Love Bye Love

→ The YC solo, ah…Comes out in white outfit, jeans and red converse high tops :D Does finger snaps, slides and pretends to pull up his zipper lol. I like it, YC, but I don’t get the concept XDDD

→ Chungrish, except, it’s not! He sounds really good!

“You guys having a good time?”

“You guys having a great time?”

“Pretty lady!” -gives flower to lucky lucky asdffgghjkl!!!-

“What do you guys wanna hear?”

→ Plays a bit of Evergreen and then starts Love Bye Love.

“You guys ready? Check this out.”

→ Plays LBL properly and yeah, I am disappointed that they didn’t sing this as a group but the re-arranged (or maybe original version?) LBL is pretty awesome.

→ I can really imagine YC to be the type who plays music in dim, smoky jazz bars or a blues lounge, with a drink in front of him.

→ YC encouraged us to sing along to the chorus, though I actually did wish outside of Japan, fans would keep quiet during ballads too. Easier to feel the emotions but different countries, different cultures, y/y?

JJ’s Solo – note to self: find out actual title, lol

→ Call it my Jae-bias, but in this song, JJ proves why he’s the lead vocal. JJ is meant for rock songs and rock ballads.

→ The thought hits me that JJ should really cover Evan’s Struggle of the Head and Heart. He would add that rough edge to it that would pull your heartstrings in a different way than Evan does.

→ …I….am really in love with this man.

→ Crap.

Upon This Rock

→ CM’s English is rather good D: I’m wonderfully surprised.

→ But damn, volume. CM’s voice is not my favourite type but I admire his natural range – he needs to learn a little bit more control because he’s been consistently too loud since Nagoya and it’s spoiling my appreciation of his talent. Pull the damn mic away when you’re hitting the high notes, dear boy D:

Wrong Number Ment

→ ASDFGHJKLL;’!!!!!!!!

Wrong Number

→ LIVE! YC tied his hair back, thank god because the perm was not working DDDD:

→ JJ tousles his hair again just before his part and asdfghjkl!!!

→ CM this time, is late with pulling out his gun D:

→ The guys were either too slow with their timing or the sound crew too early because the shot went off before the guys turned around to fire above the crowd D:

→ YC is MF-ing hot with that calf-length coat and his hair tied.

→ JJ’s rap LIVE OMG.

Purple Line

→ YC didn’t rasp his opening lines too much :D Weird though, hearing him do it with the recorded back track.

→ JS dance break :D DD

→ There’s a YH vid rapping while he raps too which makes for a pretty cool double-effect :D You end up not knowing which YH to focus on, lol.

Balloons Ment

Balloons (Bossanova)

→ Boys appear in white and beige ponchos. There’s no other words to describe those…billowing capes they got on.

→ The boys sit on the stairs to sing, JJ leaning back on an elbow.

→ Wonderful, wonderful vocals.

→ Fishnet shirt for JJ o____O His nipples distracted me for a while :D DD

→ Crowd does the Korean chants :D

→ JS points his mic to the crowd during the “lalalala~” part :D

→ As the song ends, someone says “bye bye!” YH? :D DD

Goose’s Dream

→ Technically, this becomes a second CM solo…

→ JJ on bicycle is asdsfgfhjkkll cute

→ MaryPoppins!YH LOLOLOL

→ Batman!YC doesn’t know what to do so he waggles his legs like he’s swimming, lol

→ Witch!JS does kung-fu with his broomstick and fights off invisible enemies XDD

→ CM’s pitch and volume was perfect here.

Love in the Ice

→ Lovely vid montage while they sing but I seriously could have made a better concept. The boys appearing in what was essentially, ice cubes, is…rather unromantic.

→ Can everyone please. STOP. SCREAMING?

→ YH’s mic is too soft – his voice got drowned out by the crowd at some points.

→ YC lost his pitch a bit during his part of the climax.

→ …the vid montage, with a little work, could have been the PV for LitI. Dammit.

Don’t Say Goodbye

→ The boys walk down to the center stage and JJ…walks like a model. Mmm…

→ JJ’s nipples are distracting me again.

→ …JJ…has this oddly pensive look during DSG. It’s suspiciously how he looked like right before he couldn’t sing his chorus for Wasurenaide on the last day of Nagoya because he was crying DDD:

Insa

→ No tears but that pensive look continues for JJ…

→ …JJ will never know I’m alive, will he? Sigh.

U-Know vs Xiah dance battle vid

Xiahtic

→ No Key BUT OMFG YOOCHUN RAPS INSTEAD IN ULTRA-GHEI CROPPED PURPLE JACKET!

→ SLEAZE-FACE!CHUN AS HE GETS MOLESTED BY ALL THE DANCERS! WOOT!

→ YOOCHUN! YOOCHUN!

→ YOOSU ULTRA-GHEI COORDINATED HIP-THRUSTS!

Checkmate

→ I heartily approve of YH molesting mic stands. He should continue such activities :D

→ I almost went deaf when the crowd screamed when “that” moment happened.

Mirotic (Remix)

→ OMG the intro for Mirotic remixed is effing awesome! “I got no reason….I got you under my skin~” → This should so be the official Mirotic remix DDDD:

→ Sung LIVE!

→ YH dance solo after the rap!

→ Segues into the Mirotic rock version and asdfghjkl dammit boys, why didn’t you rip off your shirts???? DDDD:

The Way U Are (Remix)

→ 2U high-five!

→ YooMin handclasp!

→ HoSu handclasp!

→ Love how JJ keeps brushing his hair back :D DD

→ MinSu handclasp!

→ JJ’s ending is goddamn ♥ , okay?

Somebody To Love

→ HoMin with arms around shoulders :D

Crazy Love

→ YC licked his lips after the line “my heart beats for you” :D

→ JJ touched some people’s hands ;_____;

→ Near the end of the song, they start giving their thanks and the JaeHo slung their arm around each other’s shoulders and they continue the chorus.

First encore – Hahaha

→ HoSu did that gag chin dance, lol

→ YH just loves silly/dorky dances lololol

→ CM…out of breath/tired??? He’s bent over, a hand across his stomach and he had a “oh god, we have to continue singing?” face D:

→ YC funny dance!

Sky

→ YH and his dances still XD

→ YC kissed a baby’s cheek and got beaned in the head by a plush red elephant XDDD A LOL moment but people, that’s dangerous, throwing stuff on the stage.

→ JJ started the Sky chorus dance first and he looked over to see if the rest were doing it too.

Song For You

→ YC picked up a funny hat and tried to show it to JJ but lol, JJ was looking somewhere else.

→ JaeSu handclasp as they leave one of the mini-stages.

→ JJ throws his towel to the crowd ;__________; JJ-sweat omg.

→ JJ picks up a Yamaha noise-maker and later hands it to someone in the crowd.

Tonight

→ …I never expected to hear Tonight live ;____;

→ YC tripped over a plushie someone threw on stage and almost fell DDD: This is why we shouldn’t throw stuff on stage DDDD:

Ending

JJ did a deep Thai-style bow.

JS’s “See you again” XD

The ultimate ending of the night though, was after the concert when I saw a really pretty guy outside the arena carrying a sign that said “I Go Gay for Jae” XDDDD

The End.

credit: sevenkai@LJ

ordered by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

shared by: DBSKnights

[FANACCOUNT] 090628 Miroticon bangkok Fanreport Part 2

→ Kelly again for Day 2 of Miroticon, with commentary from Steph XD Will only write down the notable parts different from yesterday’s.

S: Steph

K: Kelly

S: I love Japanese fans XD

Opening ment

Hey!

S: If you pay attention only to Jae, he looks like an awesome dancer.

K: *nods*

K: JJ playing with his hair is seriously hot.

K: I honestly prefer Toho Dancers, rather than A to Z.

K: JJ’s bulge is like…woah. Mama.

Aknyeo/Are You Good Girl

K: CM didn’t trim his pit hair. Dammit.

K: JJ’s arms are…lickable.

K: JJ’s sex face is….hot.

K: I need a wider vocabulary XD

S: CM was smiling but for the chorus, YC and YH weren’t singing.

K: YH needs to work on his triceps more. He’s losing his muscle tone there D:

Rising Sun

S: They all (or at least JJ, CM & JS) seem anxious about something.

K: *agrees*

K: Pieces of the fireworks fell on us D:

Paradise

S: I hate the lighting.

K: YC is doing more arm exercises – veins are visibly radiating from his chest, across his shoulders and down his arms. Mmm… Ok, all of them (besides JJ, because JJ loves his triceps, we know that and I love his triceps too :D ) are doing more arm exercises. VEINS. YUM.

S: JJ is the only one who can really pronounce ‘V’s.

Rainbow

K: LOL, at one part YH actually threw a handful of confetti at JJ.

S: They all look really tired D:

K: BKK’s heat is really hitting them?

Talk ment

K: JJ is speaking a bit more than yesterday :D

S: *points out JJ’s five o’clock shadow*

K: *giggles*

Hug (Rock)

K: YC barely moves.

K: JJ is still the crowd-pumper.

K: YH invites CM front and center to be molested XD They drag his jacket off his shoulders XDDD

K: CM acknowledged a ‘Prince Shim’ towel! Cool!

Love Bye Love

“Do I look good?”

“Do I look ok?”

….

“Be careful!” *laughs*

“You guys having a great time?”

“Ok,” chuckles, “What do you guys wanna hear?”

“Can you guys hear it clearly?”

“Let’s check this out.”

K: Starts singing, pulls down hat to a more rakish angle.

K: During the song, YC was saying something in English, but we could only really catch something that sounds like…

“As long as we’re TVXQ for eternity…always keep the faith.”

K: Anyone caught what he actually said?

JJ’s Solo

K: Somebody has b.o. D:

K: JJ looks really tired.

Upon This Rock

K: Volume is a little better but still ear-piercing at parts.

K: CM is having a breakout D:

K: Oh lol, his control went out of the window at the end.

Wrong Number Ment

Wrong Number

K: B.O is gone :D

K: YH has trouble with pulling out his gun.

K: Shot was on time!

K: JS is packing, lolololol

K: At one part of JJ’s rap, he casually taps his gun against his shoulder, in time with his beat ♥

K: JJ is really tired. At the end of the JaeSuMin scream, he places his hand against his waist. Unlike him.

Purple Line

S: YC rasps less here than he did in Japan.

S: They didn’t do the TOP-style finger pointing/shaking :D

Balloons Ment

Balloons (Bossanova)

K: I’ll say this again; JJ looks really tired. He’s barely moving.

K: After the first chorus, JJ looks a little more alive.

S: He’s trying to get into the mood.

K: *nods seriously*

K: Damn, poncho zipped up ;___; No nipples.

K: Finally, a smile from Jae! ♥

S: Something at the right side of the crowd seemed to have cheered him up.

Goose’s Dream

K: Damn, CM looks fine. So effing slim.

K: JJ on bike, tries to blow the confettis away lol

K: YC looks like a dead bat XD

K: They give Thai subs to the song :D

Love in the Ice

K: Nipples!

K: The One TVXQ project worked! Congrats guys!

S: The project seemed to have cheered Jae up :D DD

Don’t Say Goodbye

Insa

U-Know vs Xiah dance battle vid

Xiahtic

Checkmate

Mirotic (Remix)

The Way U Are (Remix)

Somebody To Love

Crazy Love

K: YC shook a dancer’s hand and slapped another’s, lol

K: Remember that one JaeChun pic which is one of the core pics of the JaeChun fandom? The one in FitB where YC grasps JJ’s waist as JJ passes him by? He did it again XD

K: JJ got a Hey!JJ towel! Finally! (I don’t know why but we felt Miroticon would have been lacking if he didn’t wave a Hey!JJ towel, lol)

K: YH did a front kick to the audience, lol

K: YH’s cute “Bye bye!”

K: Kyaaaaa! JJ ran after YH, hand outstretched! (S: And YH was running backwards, crooking his finger at JJ XD )

First encore – Hahaha

K: JJ appears in a very slutty position. I LIKE.

K: JaeChun! YC has his arm around JJ’s neck, as JJ looks up at him with a “Oh, Yoochun-sama!” type of face XDDDDDDDDDDD

K: JJ runs after YC with his hand in YC’s back pocket XDDDDDDD Thank you YC, for helping to cheer JJ up :D

K: …CM…fell? Whatever it was, he hurt his ankle. DAMMIT BOY, IT’S ONE WEEK AWAY TO TOKYO DOME. But luckily it doesn’t seem serious. He was limping for the first few minutes but it got better near the end. YOU BETTER PUT THAT FEET UP, WRAP IT IN HOT PLASTER WHATEVER BUT GET IT BETTER!

Sky

K: YH’s flying pose at the end is ♥

Song For You

Tonight

Ending

K: JJ PICKED UP A FELT FLOWER, A HEY!JJ TOWEL AND A YOONJAE PETCH TOWEL OMG! He dropped all three to the ground for the ending bows BUT HE PICKS IT UP AGAIN AFTER THAT :D DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

THE END. OMG I’M EXHAUSTED AND I HAVE TO CHECK OUT IN LESS THAN THREE HOURS KTHANKS AND I HAVEN’T SLEPT.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azn_denny
Guest Red Little Dot

What I love about Yoochun?

I'm relatively a new listener to DBSK/THSK music, so can't say I 'love' any of them yet.

Instead, I say I like them. So why I like Yoochun then?

He's part of DBSK/THSK. That's it. Because he's part of DBSK/THSK, they all come out with beautiful songs like Bolero. Without him, DBSK/THSK songs won't be the same.

I find it funny that when reading some comments so far about why people love Yoochun, I can also find those traits in other members.

Don't bash me, but that's what I feel and see on video. I first discovered DBSK/THSK via their songs in a friend's mp3 player. I didn't have any clue about their faces, their preferences or whatsoever. So I felt their music and then liked them as artists (I'm lucky to find them out via songs like Love in the ice, Bolero, Rising sun, O sei han go and Begin acapella version). I didn't bother to find their tv or mv or whatsoever videos about them, because that's my routine when it comes to music - I listen and if I like then that's it.

However I did check their videos out later. And so far, I still like and see them as normal persons. I mean they all got their moments when they break down, cry, smile, happy, sad, mischivous, laugh, witty, weird, moody, indepth, responsible, etc. Maybe to others, DBSK are not 'normal' persons, but to me, they are. Yes, I want to go to their concert because their singings are cool, but I still don't find myself seeing them as 'Gods' like some fans mention. They all got flaws and strengths, and I respect that.

That's why if I can't comment that I like Yoochun because he's just like normal person:

- who is not afraid of showing his true self or his attitude of "I do what I want" (to be frank, I see them all are not afraid of showing their true selves like Max consistently shows how merciless his mocking can be, Hero consistently shows how blunt he is, Xiah consistently shows how forgiving he is and U-know consistently shows how demanding he is to make his members concentrate)

- who has deep thoughts (don't bash me on this but I find his speech and U-know's speech sound the most diplomatic. It's like before the words come out of their mouths, their thoughts will be filtered by their minds first to make their speech some effects on listeners. It's not that I hate that because that's how they are and that's necessary color in our life, but I feel like I'm gonna be unfair to other members when saying he's got some deepest thoughts among members when clearly during my reading of their interviews and videos, all of them have their own moments of deep thoughts)

- who has fashion sense (I'm a male, ok? So I won't talk about fashion as some guru here. I just find all of them have their ridiculous moments with horrible clothes like who the hell in normal sense can bear to wear winter clothes while it's in summer during their fans meeting event? From my point of view, Yoochun's fashion sense is weird for a dude.)

- who got composing skills the most (sorry, I consider his composing skills just as of other members like Hero and Xiah - interesting and have potential, that's all. All of them need more time and experience to nurture their composing skills to make some epic songs. Recently I find in Kpop about a group called Epik High. Now, that's what I call a serious composing skills)

- who got the most charming smile (maybe if it's you girls, you can feel that. To me, it doesn't work. When I see a genuine smile, I always feel it charming. So far, I see all of DBSK got moments for genuine smiles and diplomatic smiles)

- who doesn't do fanservice (again if you are a male like me, you will feel some disgusting moments in their so-called 'fanservice'. And all of them offer fanservices, especially on their concert tours. I did try to spend times on understanding why things like Yoosu or Yunjae are so popular with girls. I still can't understand though. But the one who offers fanservice the least to me is Max, though he's catching up with others in lately videos).

I'm not bashing them or other fans in general or Yoochun in particular. I do like their songs and I love their Bolero, Rising sun, O sei han go to say the least. But as the questioner asked for honest opinion, here is mine.

I don't mind you all here or at other places fangirling (I find it interesting/enjoyable sometimes and/or annoying other times - like saying their singing/rapping or dancing is the best in the world). Just hope that you make an effort in understanding my point of view before bashing me.

So all in all, I like Yoochun because he's part of DBSK/THSK and my impression about DBSK/THSK is good till now (there's up and down times, but it's interesting experience to me).

Thanks for answering my question. (I love everyone's opinion. and thanks for that)

ok you like yoochun coz he's part of dbsk, same here...

but as much as I stalk this thread, I feel the love of fangirls for the boys..

yes they are like saying their singing/rapping or dancing is the best in the world as you mentioned, but they are dbsk fans right? and they do discuss the good and bad points of the boys often here...and I do believe that yoochun is the one who doesn't give the fangirls what they want the most...that's why I asked the fans "why do they still love him althought they think he's not the best among the boys...and his personality is not 4d like jj and changmin, I don't understand fanservie too, but I am sure Yoochun is the only one who made a scene in public and most of fangirls here don't agree that...but they still love him right? ......and as per the facts you mentioned, he's not outstanding at all, right? then why again?

Sorry If my question was not clear enough but english is not my mother lang and I haven't done any fangirling before I joined this thread :P

thanks all of you

now I see why Yoochun = Love :)

It's ok that I don't get the specific answer but I can understand somehow ;)

Guest eternal-u.know

Please take out with Yunbearthailnd Credit only without any credit.

FULL CREDIT : YUNBEARTHAILAND.COM

I use telephone for photograph..

05-1.jpg

0564.jpg

_PHT.jpg

056.jpg

045.jpg

888.jpg

02-4.jpg

I theard to post this ...

Cheer Up YUNHO from Yunbearthailand.com

5005.jpg

998855.jpg

550025.jpg

89.jpg

8.jpg

02-5.jpg

Last,we want to say ...

26.jpg

Guest e`PSY

Why people like a certain member can't really be asked because it's something that can't be described and most probably won't be understood by others that don't see that certain member as someone they favour. We can put it into words but at the end of the day, only you will really understand why that member is your favourite.

YUNHO MIROTIC CONCERT PICTURES

m986c8.jpg

9bipud.jpg

30ufdlk.jpg

2yjuide.jpg

1zg3hqs.jpg

359h01f.jpg

euj21g.jpg

2v9qb68.jpg

2ldx7bc.jpg

6gcs8x.jpg

11gkm1g.jpg

m91vec.jpg

2b9quo.jpg

Credit: As tagged

Reuploaded: Teemania @ ONETVXQ.com

Guest mandasoh

I don't know if this is shared yet, and it's not confirmed.

But on the singles releases listed by livedoor, I saw this:

09/09 Dream(9種/+DVD/EXILE・倖田・東方コラボ)

So I guess 'Dream' is going to be a collaboration single by Exile, Koda Kumi and Tohoshinki

HOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!

aasaskalksl;aksaksakskas

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE.

EXILE + TOHO = My dreams will come true XD

*breathe, amanda, breathe*

If it's true... I need them to perform this live. PLEASE.

[TRANS] 090629 CEO Max Matsuura Blog Update

2h2gi68.jpg

As the final performances for Tohoshinki's national tour, the 2 days at Tokyo Dome are finally going to be held next weekend.

To commemorate the Tokyo Dome performances, special limited goods have been prepared. The t-shirt for the tour now comes in pink too!

At the same time, simultaneously held with the Tokyo Dome performances, the TOHOSHINKI SHOWCASE will be held at Harajuku OMOTESANDO.

Although the members will not be able to attend personally, it is a very meaningful event. Details are available on Tohoshinki's offical site http://toho-jp.net

The final stages for the national tour are coming soon.

I hope they'll do their utmost best!

Source: [heyjj]

Picture credit: [yuakbon's room]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE OR ADD ON CREDITS

Guest mcl0521
Guest SoFarSoClose

from what ive seen, jaejoong's solo was footsteps.

micky's solo was fox rain the song that he wrote.

junsu's was all rise by blue featuring eunhyuk

im not quite sure about changmin or yunho though.. sorry

Yunho's was 'Spokesman' feat. Donghae of SJ, the sone he wrote as well.

<3 Donghae's rap in this one

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Road to Tokyo Dome Signature Banner Contest

It's time to vote!!!

Voting ends on July 1st - 12 pm Eastern Time

So please get your votes in before it ends!

VOTE

Guest Eltoshen

Tokyo Dome! I've been waiting for this. Hopefully there will be many fancams... 8D

And thanks DBSKsleeplessKnights for the subs! And uploading it on youtube too. :D

Yunho's was 'Spokesman' feat. Donghae of SJ, the sone he wrote as well.

<3 Donghae's rap in this one

Yunho's "Spokesman" is for "O" concert, and Jae sang "Crying".

I think Yunho did the dance perf in "Rising Sun" concert, and Jae sang "Footsteps".

Guest loveprincemax

Thailand press conference~ Beautiful Changmin~

ㅠㅠso beautiful~prince;;ㅠ..ㅠ

1246298967_index.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT ALLOWANCE!

Credit::아이맥스(I♥MAX)

Guest amaias

HI!!!

I am very sad!!!

Totally sad!

I can't go to Japan to the SECRET CODE CONCERT TOKYO DOME!

I did buy my ticket already!

I want know if someone is interested in buy my ticket.

My ticket is to 5 july.

Only PM.

Guest blueshoes

090626 The 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC live in BKK Press Conference [yoonhothailand]

Special Thanks : พี่เต๋า

Credits : www.yoonhothailand.com

Don’t Say Goodbye

→ The boys walk down to the center stage and JJ…walks like a model. Mmm…

JJ’s nipples are distracting me again.

→ …JJ…has this oddly pensive look during DSG. It’s suspiciously how he looked like right before he couldn’t sing his chorus for Wasurenaide on the last day of Nagoya because he was crying DDD:

hahaha totally agree with u , i watched them on 28 jun , jaejae 's so stunning.

make this less spam

wanna share some clips ==> shot by me , however sorry bout the bad quality

Guest Wienerwald

HAPPY!!!! I'm going for my first k-pop concert. As I'm from Europe, I never thought, I could see dbsk on stage! Seems I'm lucky ... I will go to China in July and even travel to beijing for some days. Already bought tickets for 11/7 and am reeeeeeeaally excited!!!!

BUT ... I'm feeling a little guilty as my best friend can't see them and she might cry all day long. :( So does anyone know if there is some kind of signing event around the Beijing concert in july? And where can I get information about such kinds of events?

At least I should bring back something to cheer up my friend ...

:sweatingbullets:

Guest LeaYuri

REQUEST...

please anyone,,

i need jaesu gifs.. like 5 or 6..

for a project..

asap

Im sorry But I just have 2 gifs saved on my laptop..Hope someone would add more later

wjjfpw.gif

jaesu11-1.gif

Their new japanese single is out!

[Mp3] Tohoshinki - Stand By U

Oh~Thanks.I've listened to this song more than 100 times (seriously) and it's still amazing!Dear all cassies,Pls buy the single to show our support to Tohoshinki :)

Yunho at Dusit Hotel

miroticlegra6n.jpg

credit: on pic

Yoosutic! XD

miroticlegra4y.jpg

Archived