[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest jaejay

hi wanna ask something..

its been awhile i'm here but is there TFP 1?

And thanks a lot for the TFP II subbed video :)

Another thing i notice that jae wearing the same smiley sweater lots of time,y?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobbiyo

On one part it says that JaeJoong stole his first kiss, but on another part it says that Changmin already kissed girls before, and he admitted it on MBC's Come to Play?

Can someone clear it up for me?

Thank you ^^

Supposedly Jaejoong kissed Changmin to joke around with him some time ago. I think Changmin started dating around age 18~20 ?? That's how he got his first kiss and everything already.

BTW! You know during HUG days, all of them had a "concept" ? Chun was dandy etc. What was Junsu's concept?

Guest chyna

BTW! You know during HUG days, all of them had a "concept" ? Chun was dandy etc. What was Junsu's concept?

i think junsu's concept was supposedly "luxury" but one day he showed that signature "angel pose" of his, and thats the end of his luxury days. he turned into the cute one and stole changminnie's role..XD

Guest Fairily_Spark

I don't know if this is shared yet, and it's not confirmed.

But on the singles releases listed by livedoor, I saw this:

09/09 Dream(9種/+DVD/EXILE・倖田・東方コラボ)

So I guess 'Dream' is going to be a collaboration single by Exile, Koda Kumi and Tohoshinki

hi wanna ask something..

its been awhile i'm here but is there TFP 1?

And thanks a lot for the TFP II subbed video :)

Another thing i notice that jae wearing the same smiley sweater lots of time,y?

TFP aired from 1992 I think, then they changed the format of the program in 1994 and renamed it TFPII.

Guest beacha*

QUESTION!!

i'm just wondering,...'bout the solo performances during 1st live tour in asia

we all know that Jaejoong's solo was "Footsteps" ryt?~ then Yoochun's solo was,...forgot the title :( but i'm really sure, it's an english song :D~

but what about the the rest?!~

i really wanted to know,.. ><

someone can answer my question pls,.. :D

Guest Aqous .. .

[Fancam] 090628 MIROTIC Concert In Bangkok ENDING

I took this :)

yunho said that he LOVE THAILAND!!

Credit:GlamourDBSK

[Fancam] 090628 MIROTIC Concert In Bangkok JUNSU -HEY! Don't Bring Me Down

terribly close:) My friend took this yesterday ^^ they're soooooooo gorgeous!

Credit: GlamourDBSK

i'm not sure that JUNSU cried at mirotic con' in bkk but i've seen his face from the monitor

and it's seems like he cried! BUT i'm not sure becoz i was standing in AL

i was very enjoyed the concert :)

miss them very much! hope to see them again soon!

Guest angelaa

QUESTION!!

we all know that Jaejoong's solo was "Footsteps" ryt?~ then Yoochun's solo was,...forgot the title :( but i'm really sure, it's an english song :D~

from what ive seen, jaejoong's solo was footsteps.

micky's solo was fox rain the song that he wrote.

junsu's was all rise by blue featuring eunhyuk

im not quite sure about changmin or yunho though.. sorry

Guest sof666

REQUEST...

can anyone post the article or video when junsu said that he wanted his roommate (aka jaejoong) back? the one where junsu said that jaejoong puts all his clothes on his bed and sleeps in the living room..

thnx in advance!

JAESU <33333

Guest Senorita_

QUESTION!!

You mean their 2nd Live Asia Tour?

Jae's solo was called 'Crying', Yoochun's was 'One Last Cry', Yunho's was 'Spokesman', Changmin's was 'When I First Kissed You', and Junsu's was 'My Page'.

Guest dbsgdec

REQUEST...

can anyone post the article or video when junsu said that he wanted his roommate (aka jaejoong) back? the one where junsu said that jaejoong puts all his clothes on his bed and sleeps in the living room..

Got it ^^ Its soo cute! Jaesu ftw! He misses sleeping with Jae :lol: .

Junsu and His "RoomMate"

20267953.jpg

JS: My roommate.. He stacks his clothes on his bed. He himself doesn't sleep on the bed and instead sleeps outside on the living room floor. He gives his one and only bed to his clothes, which is an unfortunate thing. The question is, does he sleep on the floor because he's too lazy to clean it up? I hope he quickly cleans up his bed, and as he is my roommate, I want to sleep with him, Youngwoong-hyung. Just please. Let's clean up. A little bit.

JS : It's because it's unfortunate. Really, there are two beds in our rooms; it's what Youngwoong-hyung and I use together. There are two beds, but they're placed together (side-by-side)

*to Jaejoong* Say something.

YC: I went over to their house a day before yesterday, and I went to Junsu's room, and he was doing something. And I asked him, "Hey Junsu, who sleeps over there?" And Junsu, who was on the computer said, "the clothes sleep there".

*laughter*

JS: Seriously! His clothes sleep on the bed and he sleeps on the floor. I just don't get it!

JJ: It's because..

Host: Because you don't want to bother cleaning it up

JJ: No, no, more than that. I have a lot of clothes, and there isn't enough closet space to put them all away. There are clothes Yoochunnie left behind before he moved out, and there are other managers' clothes too, and I can't just throw them away.. And so they just kept stacking up, and it isn't organized

JS: Once, I said let's sleep together, I really want to sleep with you, so let's clean up. And we did clean up! . . . . . About 5 days later, everything went back to the way it was before.

Credits: Mabe & Intan@Soompi + OneTVXQ + SYC

Hi all ^O^

wanna share top performance in this con for me ^^

Xiahtic @ TVXQ The 3RD Asia Tour Concert M I R O T I C Lives in BKK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0zSueYxknQ

credit : specterelf_cass & uploader

You must be an angel sent from above answering my prayers ^^ Thats a hot perf! Thanks for the full fancam <33

Minasan - Thanks so much for the links and such <33

Guest hopeiswaking

Got it ^^ Its soo cute! Jaesu ftw! He misses sleeping with Jae :lol: .

Junsu and His "RoomMate"

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3788/20267953.jpg

JS: My roommate.. He stacks his clothes on his bed. He himself doesn't sleep on the bed and instead sleeps outside on the living room floor. He gives his one and only bed to his clothes, which is an unfortunate thing. The question is, does he sleep on the floor because he's too lazy to clean it up? I hope he quickly cleans up his bed, and as he is my roommate, I want to sleep with him, Youngwoong-hyung. Just please. Let's clean up. A little bit.

JS : It's because it's unfortunate. Really, there are two beds in our rooms; it's what Youngwoong-hyung and I use together. There are two beds, but they're placed together (side-by-side)

*to Jaejoong* Say something.

YC: I went over to their house a day before yesterday, and I went to Junsu's room, and he was doing something. And I asked him, "Hey Junsu, who sleeps over there?" And Junsu, who was on the computer said, "the clothes sleep there".

*laughter*

JS: Seriously! His clothes sleep on the bed and he sleeps on the floor. I just don't get it!

JJ: It's because..

Host: Because you don't want to bother cleaning it up

JJ: No, no, more than that. I have a lot of clothes, and there isn't enough closet space to put them all away. There are clothes Yoochunnie left behind before he moved out, and there are other managers' clothes too, and I can't just throw them away.. And so they just kept stacking up, and it isn't organized

JS: Once, I said let's sleep together, I really want to sleep with you, so let's clean up. And we did clean up! . . . . . About 5 days later, everything went back to the way it was before.

Credits: Mabe & Intan@Soompi + OneTVXQ + SYC

Aww Junsu is so cute :)

JaeSu fans should send Jae closet organizers or extra clothes racks lol. :lol:

Wasn't Junsu the one who wanted to move out of Yunho & Changmin's room to share a room with the manager but still left his music equipment in their room? Oh Junsu :P

^^ lmao omg i loved reading that interveiw so much.

junsu: "the clothes sleep there"

EPIC!!!!

hopefully jae has cleaned his bed and sleeps next to dolphin again. Jaesu<3

Thanks for sharing it again.

Omg eng sub.....

thanks for sharing!!!!!

Goe;ss thank you guys also!

off again watching it the second time =D

Guest LeaYuri

I don't know if this is shared yet, and it's not confirmed.

But on the singles releases listed by livedoor, I saw this:

09/09 Dream(9種/+DVD/EXILE・倖田・東方コラボ)

So I guess 'Dream' is going to be a collaboration single by Exile, Koda Kumi and Tohoshinki

TFP aired from 1992 I think, then they changed the format of the program in 1994 and renamed it TFPII.

Dream?Omo!It was the same title as the latest Yuna Ito's album. :lol:

Hmmm...I think that's a great collab for Koda Kumi,Exile and Tohoshinki.Will look forward for the confirmation :rolleyes:

@Aquos Thanks for the fancam link.Gah~So close!!Junsu!!!! *heart exploded* :P

THE RED OCEAN IN BKK

miroticlegra3.jpg

Guest sof666

dbsgdec

omg thnx soo much..

i've been wanting to read it like forever..

neways got a question..

are jaesu still roommates?

this is in korea rite? coz chunnie said he went to their house n etc..

Archived