• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this from Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace thread

3/12/2009

357908313.jpg

credit : GREE, CSJHTH.COM , the grace thread

The boys were speacial guests at the grace's first live tour concert.

I feel so happy for some reasons

edit: the boys talked for 5 minutes.

dont think they sang any songs.

Still im so happy, donno why. lols

V hehe i forgot to add the date...

i just added it on.

Guest dbsgdec

m3mi When was that?

Yoochun & Yunho's RAP OMOOOOO~~!! I love it! Yunho should keep the same voice for tvxq songs too!! That's so him! And Yoochunnie!!! Smexy~ I always feel this aura from him. His rap is full of it ^^

Reuploading some old vids

Junsu's LEVI commercial 'Dark 'N Slim'

Baby Junsu, Baby Yoochun & Grannie Yunho [bigeastation 21]

Heroine6 - Junsu getting hit by the girls

A Junsu a day.. takes the worries away

cccc.jpg

Guest e`PSY

Got this from Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace thread

The boys were speacial guests at the grace's first live tour concert.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1277/6017...0/357908313.jpg

credit : GREE, CSJHTH.COM , the grace thread

I feel so happy for some reasons

I'm happy too! XD...10 very talented, sexy people on one stage...How did the audience handle it? I heard they were just visiting, they didn't sing any songs.

Guest ferrari_sae

Oww.... DBSK and The Grace??? I don't know that they attend their concert too ^^. They both together struggling in Japan and finally they can have their live tour concert. It's great to see them supporting to each other. We must be remember "how simple" DBSK first live tour in Japan. Btw... they are not 10 people, The Grace is with 4 members (and minus one since Stephanie's injury) in the concert.

For Yunho and Yoochun's rap... lol... I'm pretty happy that they can sing in their album as return for Suju also sang in their album. How beauty their relationship ^^

Guest KY5354

2U ft in Heartquake

If I didn't know it was them, I wouldn't have guessed. Well maybe leadersshi but Chun sounds really different from his usual raps. He sounds smexy though. And DongBangJunior love is always good to see.

The boys visiting The Grace on tour

Awww, that's so sweet of them to support their labelmates. It'd have been nice if they sung too but I guess their schedule is too crazy at the moment.

Oricon #4 daily

It's a shame we can't see the actual sales today so we don't know how far behind #3 or ahead of #5 we are. But hopefully the boys can keep selling decently for the rest of the week.

and once again, thanks to everyone for news, pics, videos !!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Fan Account: THSK on CSJH Concert

CSJH's Live Tour started on Osaka today.

After they sang 「ちょっと待った」, for encore

suddenly we heard THSK's voices.

Yunho and Jaejoong had been in Osaka since yesterday

so i thought they won't be coming because of the promotion

I'm really surprised!

The standing fans were pushing around

and i got confused but i really wanted to see.

THSK finally spoke and gave CSJH compliments

and saying to please support CSJH more in

the future and cheer THSK Fighting before leaving.

and another fan account says that

As soon as TVXQ appeared, everybody screamed.

"Oh no!" I think i have holes in my eardrum

because of the cheers. All the women moved to get

near the stage. Sunday was the most excited

the moment TVXQ appeared on stage.

credits: keiko + elune@onetvxq.com

"suddenly we heard THSK's voices"

i surely wanna be part of that crowd!

Guest lilkiki022

OMG MUSIC JAPAN.... :w00t:

I don't usually post but after watching this..... :w00t:

This is definantly 1000X better then Music Station..... :w00t:

And I LOVE THE FANS CHEERING.... :w00t::D;)

ToHoShinKi Secret Code....BENZAI

Guest ohhlalakelly

What is the difference between OneTVXQ and IScreamSHinki forum??

We're all wanting the same thing, unity. But sometimes, it seems like it's too late for that. Soompi has become everybodys main source for information. You probably saw a lot of advertising posters for onetvxq because they just opened. While iscreamshinki has been around for a lot longer. Basically, there is no difference. It's just run by different people.

The boys were on CSJH's Live Tour on Osaka BIGCAT today ^^;

they were there after the encore song i think?

OMG! CSJH and the boys.. *dies* i've always wanted them together on stage. Too bad it's only an appearance and no duet. :(

090312 M.u.$.!.c J.@.p.@.n - T0h0sh!nk! (talk + performance)

An english lesson from junsu again?! lolz

LMFAO. Junsu!!! <333 That was a really good performance. I especially liked the fire-work-like-effects (?) in the beginning of the performance and how it was going with their flow. It reminded me of their performances in Korea. XD I think that was one of the very few times I heard the audience scream in Japan, pwahaha.

bleh... i weirdly cannot stop listening to 2U's rap.

Guest miss_h

hmm... are we all gonna like half migrate there or what? i'm totally fine and happy with an international forum but, what about soompi? are we still gonna be same old like this?

I'm still in soompi :D

but like SNSD with their soshified forum it was united and I also want us to have something similar to it. SM know the forum and recognize it as well as SNSD member. Isn't great to have Yoochun or one of the boys to shout on our shout box or leave a massage? I want that to happen. They have their korean cassiopea and Japanese Biggeast. So I want them to know the international fan base even if it's just a little :)

@e`PSY and ohlalakelly: thank you for your explanation :D

I believe both forums promote unity for fans?

So i don't think it'll matter where you are most active in.

credits: lyricalimpact

edit:

The boys were on CSJH's Live Tour on Osaka BIGCAT today ^^;

they were there after the encore song i think?

]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2449/200903121.jpg

credits: keiko

yups. both for unity. but it's somehow not united, so I just got a little confused :)

and thank you for the picture with CSJH. I love that they support the girls in Japan.

DBSK fighto....!!!

CSJH fighto....!!!

SM fighto...!!!

Guest redevilica

PROGRAMS

available in CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

[Audio] Junsu, Changmin, Micky - FM Fukuoka (2009-03-11) [showjj].mp3 [21.3MB]

[Audio] Jaejoong, Yunho - Catch The Hits on Nagoya ZIP-FM (2009-03-11) [yattan].wma [9.2MB]

[Audio] Dong Bang Shin Ki - Comments on Radio3 GroovinJ (2009-03-11) [JJ-HEART].mp3 [1.5MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - SAKIGAKE Ongaku Banzuke (2009-03-12) [ponko].avi [77.2MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest kinkie_lass

2U rap is just awesome! i always have the soft spot for designated rapper of a boyband and we got 2 of them in DBSK XD

glad to know the boys being so supportive to their peers. uwaa CSJH fans are mostly women!! *points at the posted pic* thank God Tohoshinki was there to provide some eye candies..

oricon: i'm happy they managed to seel pretty well. the single doesn't concern me tht much, i want to see them selling hundred thousands copies of the album instead. a lot of boybands sell hundred thousands copies of single but did rather mediocre for album. i want Tohoshinki to break that streotype ^^

i adored MJ performance. they seemed more relax than when they were at MS.i guess they were having fun while performing without the burden to impress or something. plus the crowd was way wilder. if MS is generally JE's playground, we can say that MJ is Tohoshinki's :lol:

omg dLah! love the cell wallies!! i love the soul fighter one :D thanks for sharing!!!

hi roch =)

It's my pleasure :D :D

Ah thank you for the wallies.

I was looking for the Jae and his invisble mic one for a while now,

I saved it a while ago but i cant find it in my pc. (too much pics HAHA)

So save save save.

Your welcome. Haha. I do the exact same thing. I practically have a library collection of dbsk's pics in my comp. And it keeps growing everyday. :lol:

Guest gelliegellie

-----

----

--

WHITE DAY REMIX THREADS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Please come check them out, and post your own entries.

All entries will be neatly compiled into a book, and sent to DBSK.

So cmon people, unleash your artistic side. UNLEASH. XD

We all want this project to be memorable. ^_^

Writings for DBSK Thread

Artworks for DBSK Thread

###################################

fall3n-star - thank you for posting that image! Gawd, I've been looking for that since last month. T_T

DBSK - 2U Rap~ Heartquake in SuJu 3rd Album 'SORRY SORRY' on 090312

- My God, why am I loving these boys even more? XDD

And I have to agree with stripesoflove and Kelly, why can't they do this in their own songs?! XD

Specially their rap in japanese songs. They are like, gibberish. XD LIKE hfjkashdfjkahf XD

Guest beibe87

regarding about an international's forum..honestly, i'm quite confused bout this..at first, i dont want to bother to register in one of them..coz i feel more convenient and enjoy to be here in soompi..coz, i have been through another forum before, but i never such forum that can be quicker than soompi..however, after read all posts by u guys..i think, it's good idea to join in one of them to get recognized by SM and others..we need to prove them how big the supports that we could give to our boys..we need to be united here..to give the exact number of their fans in terms of international fans..i would love to hear that our boys recognize 1 international forum as well..and i would be very happy if they can leave some message or contribute in our forum as well..what i want the most is i want our boys to read our comment and hear our opinion bout them..not only bigeast and cassiopeia, but our opinion should be counted as well.. :huh:

and i will fly to the moon, if our boys mention the name of our forum in one of their interview to show how international fans supporting them... :P

oricon chart: although i'm quite sattisfied with the result, but honestly i expect them to beat kattun, coz it gonna be huge news not only in japan, but in korea as well..but, to see the result, i think they did good job already..lets pray for another good news for their new album.. :lol:

2U's rap: wahhhh, they really did good job..i love micky's part at the begining..i think, yunho's voice for raping is consider too high, no? coz usually, when i hear people raping, they using low tone..like eric's shinhwa, tablo.. overall, they did good job here..love that song so much! :)

CSJH Concert: i'm glad they can managed to attend and give their encouragment to CSJH :rolleyes: ...i wish i was there.. <_<

Guest Kisarie

Hey, someone who know how to buy goodies from HeyJJ and Bonjour Paris (Full Korean Version) please help me. T_________T

I want to buy those things very much. Sorry coz spam but plz help me pp, DBSK, i want to buy it. T___T

Guest miss betty

#4 on their 2nd day!! Hopefully they'll maintain a top 5 daily position to be in the top 5 for weekly..

Glad to see them supporting CSJH.. They started out like that too.. Look at them now nearly 3 years later..

MUSIC JAPAN was awesome.. It was a Hall performance and you can hear the fans screaming.. Intro was great! Ending was cool!Camerawork was nicely done too..

No back-up dancers.. Junsu's very light on his feet..

Jae and Min really carried the song with their parts..

This was their first performance right? They recorded it before Music Station.. The one where the fans said Yoochun was sick.. He can't even sing his one short line properly..

The talk part as always dominated by Junsu.. Every Music Japan appearance has at least a few Junsu moments.. Either he directly ends up in the spotlight or indirectly puts himself in that position.. :lol:

Guest ang3l soul

I'm still in soompi :D

but like SNSD with their soshified forum it was united and I also want us to have something similar to it. SM know the forum and recognize it as well as SNSD member. Isn't great to have Yoochun or one of the boys to shout on our shout box or leave a massage? I want that to happen. They have their korean cassiopea and Japanese Biggeast. So I want them to know the international fan base even if it's just a little :)

Well..if We international fans get united n as u said..if DBSK knws abt it thats like the most wonderful thing for all us fans...:lol:

Everyone gives examle of soshified(not that m irritated)...Bcoz snsd visted them..thats gud..but i guess for dbsk case we need to understand that DBSK has alot much more intl. fanbase thn snsd (no offense) but thats ture...N besides i guess almost all members of SNSD knw english..they can read n understand or even write it...but in DBSK only yoochun is the one knwing eng..which is also limited...m not sure but i guess soshified was created soon after SNSN debut...n for DBSK its been 5 years already..in 5 years they gained so much fans..n fans from different countires n nationalites creadted their own forum...There are fans for whom eng is not their 1st language but they still are intl.fans n for them ofcurse they will want a forum specific for them..n alot of forums were created for this purpose to unite everyone..

wat i want to say is that Its really gud if we hav one forum like that...But its really hard to unite everyone...recently Onetvxq has made a move for that...n i wish it comes ture...

as for u asked which to join..ill go with wat others said...both r gud in its own..u can join both n check whihc one attracts u more..xD

2u Rap Lol..i luved it...idk y but i luved wen chun said S*** lol..

Archived