[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest whisperpuppies

Hey guys I have a quick question. For the Omotesando showcase, the goods they're selling are not going to be available through Mu-mo, right? If not, does anyone know sellers or anyplace where people usually buy a bunch and sell it? I'm really interested in the Shoyu-koto keychain thing. Thanx in advance.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Honey_KizZ

Sig Contest - Tokyo Dome?

So i know a couple of people were talking about doing the "Road to Tokyo Dome" sig, but we haven't really organized anything yet and mm T-day is approaching quite rapidly.

I wouldn't mind organizing it if there's willing participants (cuz god knows that i cant do anything with photoshop LOL).

So if you're interested and can make a sig by sunday, please PM me with your entries and whatnot.

I'm not sure if anyone is organizing anything with the sigs, but since i haven't really seen anything yet, i thought i should attempt to help (since i really loved the time when we all had the same sigs - that was awesome =]).

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in making the sigs, but if we do have entries, i'll be closing the submission time at midnight on Sunday, June 28th est time.

I know it's a close cut, but i really wanted us to be able to vote on Monday and I'll post the winning sig here for everyone who wants to use it before Tokyo Dome actually happens XD

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated =D (since I'm sure there's def people in this thread that is far more experienced than me in doing this).

this is a great idea, although i wont be able to help.

maybe u should ask the mods if we can make a special thread in the art section?

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[iNFO] 090627 Oricon Ranking For Most Anticipated Single,Singles Released on 01/7

ff05g1.jpg

Source: [mrTVXQ]

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits

[iNFO]090627 Top 25 Male Singers, In terms of vocal

1. Kim Junsu

2. Kim Jaejoong

3. Seven

4. Kim Ryoewook

5. Andy lee

6. Kim Hyunjoong

7. Rain

8. Lee Minwoo

9. Park Yoochun

10. Kangta

11. Jo Kyuhyun

12. Lee Hongki

13. Jun Jin

14. Shim Changmin

15. Kim Jongkook

16. Kim Yesung

17. Shin Hyesung

18. Son Ho Young

19. Kang Daesung

20. Oh Junghyuk

21. Lee Seunggi

22. Kim Jonghyun

23. Taeyang

24. RYAN

25. Lee Donghae

Source: [baidutvxq.com]

I'm not sure how long ago this news was, if it was already posted, feel free to delete it smile.gif

& I'm not surprised Yunho isn't inside.

Guest TVXQ<3

MY QUESTION

After reading through the rankings, and my current interest in Yoochun, I just want to ask Yoochun's fans that what makes you guys still love him and a loyal fan for so long? coz his sining and dancing, all his sweet personalities all depends on condition, like some of you mentioned here. His singing and dacing depends on his health, and he's in a good mood, he's a sweetheart but when he's in a bad mood it's a really shock. and he's stylish but he dress as the way he wants and cut his hair like he doesn't care the whole world. As his fans don't you guys feel frustrated? Have you ever changed your love for him to other members? sorry my question is not appropreate, but in korea and japan, he has a lot of fans and he has a lot of fanboys too, and I think his popularity still growing in Japan. I can't ask the fans in korea and Japan so I just asked fans here in soompi...thanks. he's just really interesting to me :)

I am not a Yoochun fan (I mean Yoochun is not my fave) but I want to answer anyway. I can consider him as my least favorite when I was starting in DBSK. I wonder if there were DBSK fans who like him coz he doesn't catch my attention, it was always Jaejoong. But then as I grow as a fan, I found the answer to my questions. Yoochun is very adorable. Adorable in a sense that there's no significant reason why you love him. He may not be a perfect dancer or singer but he is talented and works hard for it. What I really like about him is that there is a massive improvement in his skills. There is something in Yoochun that compliments DBSK as a group. And same with the other four, they are different from each other but when these 5 people go together, that's the time when you can call them Dong Bang Shin Gi. ;)

And now, I don't really wonder why he has a lot of fans in Japan & Korea. Those people understand DBSK/Tohoshinki the most.

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[iNFO] DBSK at NAVER 2009.01.01~2009.06.09

1.SNSD

2.bigbang

3.after school

4.kara

5.东方神起

6.superjunior

7.2NE1

8.shinee

9.wondergirls

10.SS501

Credit: Baidu

Posted at: Hohobbs

Founder: Misu@TVXQIndo.com

Shared by: TVXQIndo.com + iscreamshinki

[iNFO] 090627 Oricon Search Chart

Oricon Search Chart

1位 东方神起

2位 岚

3位 あまゆーず

4位 堂本光一

5位 水树奈々

6位 上田竜也&堂本光一

7位 氷川きよし

8位 タレント ランキング

9位 シュワ

10位 前田敦子

Source: [baidutvxq.com]

Translations: thesexy-orange@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credit.

Guest miss_h

MY QUESTION

After reading through the rankings, and my current interest in Yoochun, I just want to ask Yoochun's fans that what makes you guys still love him and a loyal fan for so long?

Beware, this is post will be full with my bias. Skip if you don't want to read why I fall for him :)

Basically, I still love Yoochun because:

When he is sweet, he is the sweetest person in the worlds.

When he is in the mood, he really brighten the whole place.

When he is sad, he really drawn you to his tears.

And his expression when they are playing together is just lovely...

Basically, when Yoochun works his charm, you can't resist it and will fall for it :)

and..

Yoochun sexiness is in his aura...

---

Siggy Contest:

I hope we can have it soon enough. Let's united once again :)

--

edit:

I wonder what make DBSK placed that high on Naver? maybe due to that stupid disband rumor,

Guest Smelly Tofu

sorry everyone...but I've been backtracking to page 215...still I can't find an answer to my question

my question is

You know the Please be mine PB...is it a independent pb or could we also get it later on with aadbskIII as a package you know with the dvd and all...and since it say preview so I'm a bit lost

I'm planning to buy it if its a stand alone.

EDIT:

thank you min and jeffblurian for answering me so fast...I'll preorder it now

Guest min_60

sorry everyone...but I've been backtracking to page 215...still I can't find an answer to my question

my question is

You know the Please be mine PB...is it a independent pb or could we also get it later on with aadbskIII as a package you know with the dvd and all...and since it say preview so I'm a bit lost

It's an independant photobook. I think it says preview cause it gives us an idea of the AADBSK3 would be like.

Guest jeffblurian

my question is

From what I see so far on yesasia, there's a photobook alone version with 300 pages. Here it is: http://www.yesasia.com/us/dong-bang-shin-k...-0-en/info.html. (It's pre-order stage now though).

Hope it helps.

Guest loveprincemax

B-PASS 0908

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHANDSOMEㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

52919132200906271544343.jpg

52919132200906271544343r.jpg

bp09062701.jpg

52919132200906271544343.jpg

bp09062709.jpg

credit::murasakihashidoi

Guest Heaven2100

NEW SINGLE? :o They are crazy..!!!! I think that they really need to rest first...! and when the comeback to Korea will be???

well i really hope that it will be a fat song like purple line or mirotic...:))) but i will accept a bllad too.. because they rock in ballads...

About the yoochun question...: well... i didn't love him at first... but when i got to know them i really fell in love with him...He is a great composer and lyricist... he has musical talant... I don't love his voice but they are times that he really amazees me,... and his rap... TVXQ won't be the same without him!! and form what I see... He has a great personality and smile..!!! ANd like I said.. It won't be the same without Yoochun... actually TVXQ won't be TVXQ without this 5..!!everybody has their own disadvantages and advantages..!! nobody is perfect..!!!

And i don't really agree with the vocal places... the first places yeah... but the others.. don't rreally agree...

Why I like Yoochun? - answer to dougiemiki's question

I agree with everything you pointed out. Depending on his mood (and he's often like woman in pms), his performances and behavior can go from exceptionally good to exceptionally bad. He can be extremely sweet to fans and also extremely rude.

And frankly, sometimes it annoys me. Okay, you don't have to be in the top form all the time, you don't have to laugh and wave at your fans every time they flash a camera in your face at airport, but geez, then make a walk away like Junsu or Changmin!

But then again, whenever I'm fed up with his primadonna-ish act, it's enough for me to hear 'All in vain' and I melt. It's enough for me to see him giggle at some show and I forgive him. It's enough for me to hear him play piano and I forgive him.

Because, in the end, his only fault is that he's more human than the rest of the guys who are always doing fan service (Jae and Yunho), whose voices never crack no matter how high the note (Changmin) and who always, despite the sickness do their very best even when it's phisically hurting them.

And so, despite everything, I adore Yoochun.

Dong Bang Shin Ki's sad poet.

Guest sheilapiglet

[News] 090626 B-PASS Magazine Photoshoot – August 2009 Issue

Couple for the day

After the official photo shoot ended, the photographer took his own camera and said, “(I heard you can play now) Come closer”, and Junsu immediately ran to Jejung’s side. The staff standing at the side laughed and said, “These 2 look like lovers” (laugh).

Photoshoot

On 27th May (Tues), 4pm~5.30pm, the interview took place in a recording studio. Many thanks to everyone. Writer Ebisawa, photographer Yamada, office personnel, AVEX representative and make up artist.

This month, in order to complement their summer single 『Stand By U』the 5 of them portrayed quiet and mature expressions. This explains the usage of dark lighting and the large couch.

The photo shoot started off from individual shots to group shots. The first is Jejung. The staff got Jejung to sit at the corner of the wall for a few test shots.

While the photographer adjusted the lighting and angle, Jejung kept his position and hummed the tune to the song. Yunho kept standing at the side to secretly peak at this sight of Jejung. (laugh). Actually, when it comes to the individual shots, everyone will peek at whoever is doing the shots.

Changmin who was at the make up room in front of the shoot area, suddenly popped his head out and looked around at the table. After spotting the donuts on the table, he thought about it for awhile before grabbing one and dashed back to the make up room. (laugh). The manager who saw this laughed embarrassedly and said, “Everyone, please pretend you didn’t see that.” It feels like that’s the second donut. On the other hand, Yuchun who was on the phone while waiting for his shoot, has been having a cold lately, and coughed often.

❖During the interview, Yunho was holding on to the July issue of B-PASS, and when he saw that Jejung was number 5 in that issue’s ranking for “Sleeveless Top 5″, he passed it to Changmin, who passed it to Jejung, and in this way, everyone read the magazine. (laugh)

Source: [demonhome]

Picture: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please do not remove without full credits.

haha..my fave part was when CM stole a donut and the manager said: "Everyone, please pretend you didn't see that"...wahahahaha!!...Min-Food!=P...anyways, I hope that Chun is okay..I find that he has the weakest immune system.

[News] 090627 Music Fighter Report

Music Fighter Appearance Report

东方神起登场了!!

TVXQ has finally appeared!

Their first basic game is very exciting and tense.

They even participated in the “thinking game” challenge (T/N: See below)!!

The theme for is “The first date…”

So what exactly is the ideal first date for TVXQ?!

Would the answer let others jump in surprise?!

Also, during Studio Live, there would be a performance of Stand by U, a song that describes the feelings when 2 lovers seperate.

Catch it on the 3rd of July (Friday) 00:55 ~ 01:50

T/N: I’m not sure what that game is but I just directly translate it from Chinese so it might not be that exact name! Apologies!

Source: [astvxq.cn]

Translations: thesexy-orange@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please do not remove without full credit.

can't wait to watch this!=D

Guest shar_

the 2nd b-pass pic - I spot jaesu..

LOL..chun n his slipper

please be mine pb - I'm juz pre-ordered the pb XD

the price is not that expensive like mirotic pb. worth it to buy

After reading through the rankings, and my current interest in Yoochun,

I just want to ask Yoochun's fans that

what makes you guys still love him and a loyal fan for so long?

actually, he's not my fav member when I first like them.

It was jae. then, micky took his place XD

I don't have special reasons why I love him. He maybe not good

in everything esp in dancing, singing like other members except composing

but there's something sp about him..he know what he wants

like u mentioned he's just living in his own world

he's sensitive, adorable, crybaby, sexy, loving n..

I love his husky voice n his angel smile

I love how he shows his feelings..when he sad, happy, mad

well, I think that makes him so special to me.

I'm happy he received lots of love from krn - jpns

fans..n not much love from overseas fans..*sad*

Guest TVXQ<3

[TRANS] 090624 Changmin's UFO Replies

Fan: Oppa... where is this heart going to be placed~I want oppa's heart... T_T don't drink alcohol anymore!!

Choikang Changmin: Yes, although I can't agree to it, but thank you, thank you very much.

(The following 2 messages are from the same fan.)

Fan: Oppa, Changmin oppa!! I'll buy you a meal when we meet up later!! ^^~ I heard you're meeting Yunho oppa later

Choikang Changmin: Its like that?~okay~

Fan: See you later! We'll buy a meal later! Oppa can even go and watch a movie!

Choikang Changmin: Oh...I see...; ;

Fan: Changmin's smelly feet, can you stand the smell when it diffuses?

Choikang Changmin: Please wake up/be more conscious...

Fan: This female student likes oppa(fan has a picture of herself there ^^) ... Haha I don't know who she is, its not me...

Choikang Changmin: ^ ^

Fan: (fan has picture of Changmin as her user pict...)This boyfriend... is good-looking right? Handsome right? I've got to find a husband according to this criteria.

Choikang Changmin: I hope its like that, hope you find happiness.

Fan: I'm making chocolate waffles now, do you want some?

Choikang Changmin: Make them nicer...

Fan: I love you! I love you! I love you! Really! You guys are the best!

Choikang Changmin: Thank you ^ ^

Fan: T T Studying in TOFEL is really hard... although its great... TT Its the sadness of being 17 TT... show whale-like strength!!!!!

Choikang Changmin: Please do your best!!

Fan: Please have a chat with me!

Choikang Changmin: There's more for you to talk about with your parents .

Fan: Let's meet now!

Choikang Changmin: ; ;

Credits: 坑魂人蔘@tieba.baidu

Translation by: Banana-chan@xietinloveshero.blogspot.com

Shared by: onetvxq + iscreamshinki

[TRANS] 090625 Yunho's UFO Replies to Chinese Fans

Fan: Ge ge men you should eat more meat. Especially U-Know, or else you'll become blind...

U-Know: Hehe, thanks! If I am blind, I can use my eyes, nose, and mouth...

Fan: Ge ge, are you human?

U-Know: Of course, a very good person...

Fan: Do you consider Cassiopeia pretty?

U-Know: Yes! They are the best...

Fan: Ge ge, I am very angry right now! If you can just reply to me, my mood will be ten times better.

U-Know: Do we have to be angry dear?

Fan: I want to be ge ge's daughter~~

U-Know: Then from then on, you will be my daughter~~

Fan: I recieved a message from gee the other day. Now, I owe U-Know ge ge a piece of my loyalty!

U-Know: Really?

Fan: Jaejoong ge ge, I want U-Know ge ge to make a deal with me. If ge ge does not come out, please help me call him.

U-=Know: What do you want to say to me?

Fan: HOHO~~~ I want to select the day of the marriage!! What day is good?

U-Know: My daughter want to be my wife now? Haha!

Fan: Sorry U-Know ge ge, I cannot be by your side.

U-Know: happy.gif Don't worry, we have a lot of fans.

Fan: My father up in heaven... Will ge ge reply to me today? I pray that he will~~ Ahmen.

U-Know: Your prayer has been realized. ^___^

Fan: I have ge ge's picture on my cellphone.

U-Know: I must steal it ~~

Fan: Ge ge, in another six hours, I am going to have a surgery. I've been treated for four days in the critically ill hospital ward. Please help my feel better!

U-Know: Don't hurt. You must rest.

Fan: U-Know ge ge, does age matter when it comes to love? I love you!

U-Know: Haha, the age is only a number. but I'm too shy o<^_^>o...

Fan: Haha~~ Do you want to see us?

U-Know: Yes, I do~

Fan: Ge ge, I cannot fall asleep. Please sing a lullaby to me!

U-Know: ...Be good! Rest well, good night!

Chinese translations: Yunhobaidu

English translations: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡ @ onetvxq.com

Special thanks to: xU*Ones*Vcass @ onetvxq.com

---

I just feel like mentioning these credible sites where we can get dbsk news:

soompi

sharingyoochun

iscreamshinki

dbsg livejournal

onetvxq

dbsknights

tvxqfever

xietinloveshero

sweetfig

goe;ss

dbskarchives

tvxqsoul

& a lot more!

to all the mods + translators, thanks a lot!

Guest h0tkisses

TVXQ ON MUSIC FAIR.....TUNE IN NOW!!!!

-edit-

ow...they're just showing past performance....they showed tvxq's "my destiny" their last week performance

the the one with other singers....:) and also some interviews...:)

Guest celinewalksin10

Hey guys I have a quick question. For the Omotesando showcase, the goods they're selling are not going to be available through Mu-mo, right? If not, does anyone know sellers or anyplace where people usually buy a bunch and sell it? I'm really interested in the Shoyu-koto keychain thing. Thanx in advance.

same here! i want to know if anyone will be selling the omotesando shoyu koto keychain. :D

help us here? LOL

B-PASS Jaesu again <3333 i can't believe even the writer just pointed out a couple there..LOL and of course

he was hinting yunjae as well... but CHANGMIN and his love for food is undeniable.. haha:D

thai presscon junsu look mad handsome seriously. he looked so effortlessly handsome.. he looks so simple

but wow, he reminded me of his 2006 golden disk look. HOT! i liked chun's locks soo now i'm wondering

how he will stay his new hair..

Guest BoA_TVXQ

B-PASS 0908

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHANDSOMEㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 52919132200906271544343.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2512/5291...6271544343r.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/145/bp09062701.jpg

credit::murasakihashidoi

WOW , Changmin is the most model among the boys. looking at his eyes is like he's staring at me with sharp look * die* . Thank Loveprincemax

[News] 090626 B-PASS Magazine Photoshoot – August 2009 Issue

Couple for the day

After the official photo shoot ended, the photographer took his own camera and said, “(I heard you can play now) Come closer”, and Junsu immediately ran to Jejung’s side. The staff standing at the side laughed and said, “These 2 look like lovers” (laugh).

Changmin who was at the make up room in front of the shoot area, suddenly popped his head out and looked around at the table. After spotting the donuts on the table, he thought about it for awhile before grabbing one and dashed back to the make up room. (laugh). The manager who saw this laughed embarrassedly and said, “Everyone, please pretend you didn’t see that.” It feels like that’s the second donut. On the other hand, Yuchun who was on the phone while waiting for his shoot, has been having a cold lately, and coughed often.

Sorry to cut your post but Min food makes me ROFL!!! im pretty surprised because i thought he would crab donuts as soon as he saw them. JaeSu is not my fav but well, i think i should be into them now. so cute

Since i really love Jae with his spec, uhm i use his pic for all my electronic stuff and find his pics like crazy. Just wanna share some new pics of him at Thai Presscon

192.jpg

191.jpg

190.jpg

189.jpg

188.jpg

187.jpg

[img=http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/BoAislove/Thai%20presscon/186.jpg]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/BoAislove/Thai%20presscon/185.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/BoAislove/Thai%20presscon/184.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/BoAislove/Thai%20presscon/182.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/BoAislove/Thai%20presscon/181.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/BoAislove/Thai%20presscon/180.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/BoAislove/Thai%20presscon/179.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/BoAislove/Thai%20presscon/161.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/BoAislove/Thai%20presscon/156.jpg[/img]

[/codebox]

Guest LeaYuri

[FANACCOUNT]PRESS CONFERENCE IN BANGKOK

So yeah basically this is just gonna be my spazz post.. don't mind me if I don't make sense to you at all LOL

So I met up with my friend in front of her school, she got me 2 posters of DBSK as a present <3 and then we waited, and got on the bus to the press conference, it was about 12.

When we got to the Central World, we just like immediately see the whole set up. There were like 10 lines of people waiting already, and they weren't suppose to show up until 5.

Actually, I got the wrong day ticket, I was suppose to get the 28th AR, but I got the 27th. So my friend went like everywhere, to find a person who can swap, and she did. So we walked like foreverrrrr to find the person with the ticket. Then we swapped, and I was like "THIS IS REAL RIGHT?" XD (my parents are always like NEVER trust people, so i get that from them.)

Then we walkkkkkkked back to the place where DBSK suppose to show up, but it was freakishly hot, so we walked into the mall part, and just chill, ate something, meet more people, and it was like 4:30 until we came back down, and sit. Surprisingly there weren't that much people, so we waited in our spot.

Then this old guy, came out of like nowhere, and stood behind us, it was really creepy, because he was like sniffy my friend and me.. o_o; yeah.. he stood there forever and never left even when DBSK came.

Anywho, there's this girl to my right, she wasn't even that short, brought like a mini ladder thing. and it was so annoying, because she was blocking EVERYTHING.

T_T And there were some cover bands, they were good I guess, I wasn't really paying attention cuz I just want DBSK. We waited and waited and waited, they played the album like a billion times, and DBSK haven't showed up yet. A lot of people were already fainting. (There were so many signs and poster, there's this one of Changmin where he took the shirt off during the perf I was like screaming at the poster LOL. And one where Yunho was taking his shirt off, I wonder what they feel when they see that XD)

and FINALLYYYY it was like 8! They VJ said that they're here, and just like OUT OF FREAKING NO WHERE THEY WERE ON THE STAGE! I was like WHAT WHAT WHAT HAPPENED? O_O! All I could do was SCREAM.

My description of the boys: it was just plain.. "OMFG" ness. I can't even explain it. They are seriously heaven sent.

Junsu: HE IS SO FREAKING CUTE! Like his face was so pure and white, and his eyes was just so cute! Every thing about Junsu is so cute! I don't know if Junsu talked and he was turning to the side the whole time, but he just looks like a positive person that you want to be around!

Yoochun: (before this my friend and i bought a Yuchunism towel, and we were praying that he'd cut his hair) HIS HAIR WAS IN HIS HANDSOME FACE. But at least he cut it omg. This boy is just so gorgeous, everything about him just says "sexy" AND HIS SPEAKING VOICE! I totally didn't know what he said in Thai but his voice is to die for.

Jaejoong: Honestly, I wasn't paying that much attention to Jaejoong XD He was wearing his black glasses, and what can I say.. he's just PLAIN BEAUTIFUL. I kinda wish he didn't wear his glasses because his eyes are god dang gorgeous.

Yunho: HE IS THE MAN THAT YOU WANT TO BE YOUR CHILD'S FATHER. that's all I can say about Yunho XD my friend and I were like "damn yun talks a lot let mick/min talk!" We were just kidding of course LOL But seriously Yunho looks 2nd best comparing to pictures, he looks a lot more freaking handsome in real life.

Changmin: I gotta save my best for last. XD HE IS SO GOD DANG HANDSOME. I can't even explain it, in pictures, he already looks so hot right. But IRL, he makes himself in pictures looks BAD. IT'S LIKE OMFG HE IS SO HOT IRL. This is no bias, I'm so serious, Changmin will steal your heart with his model like look and gesture. I don't think he even talk. I couldn't hear crap with all the screaming.

But omg, that was SO worth waiting for. If it was any other band, like SJ or SHINee, my friend and I would have left along time ago because it was a torture waiting. But for the love of GOD(of the East) XD

After they left, everything was just PACKED. My friends and I couldn't even find WATER to drink. They're all out.

I had an awesome time even though it was sweaty and loud. They are so... godly!

I'll be back with another fanaccount, on Sunday. After the concert.

I'm so excited I can't sleep~

here's like of the best pic i took. I'll upload more, and a fancam I guess

1CAK4LIC1.jpg

FANCAM

There's no need to guess how's my reaction reading this fanaccount.

T_________________T

New Single in August? I hope they'll come up with korean single.I dun care much abt the type of the upcomin song ;)

Archived