[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest unknowntohim

uh, i just noticed that U-know have pretty hands.

i remember Jaejoong saying he like girls with

pretty hands. Maybe that's why he and Yunho are

so close. Although Yunho is not a girl but they are just

too close and that's a good thing. right?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jtjennifertran

I think its amazing that their album is doing so well. They beat both kanjani 8 and Kat tun whooaaa Johnny's usually dominates.

Guest mandasoh

btw, can someone tell me if their concept for Tokyo Dome's concert will be different with their on-goin concert or not? coz i read in one interview, yunho mentioned that they are working hard with new director for tokyo dome..so it's means that for tokyo dome's concert,it will not be handled by Sam-san??

090617 DBSK at airport

Yunho mentions in the What's In July Special Interview that they might want to try something different.

An extract, since the full interview was posted previously:

--Well, lastly, how about everyone share their feelings on being able to stand on the stage of the Tokyo Dome?

JJ: Previously, we appeared as special guests in Koda Kumi's Live at the Dome. Although we only sang one song, we felt really great, and we'll never forget that feeling. If we can feel that way just singing one song, to have our own concert at the Tokyo Dome, the feelings must be even better! I'm really looking forward to it!

CM: As artistes who are trying to grow in Japan, to be able to perform at the Tokyo Dome has been our dream all along. Working so hard for this dream and finally achieving it, we're really happy. To stand and perform on such a huge stage in the Dome, we'll make sure to deliver and not let you down!

JS: If we keep working towards our dreams, never giving up, it will definitely come true. I want to stand on the stage and do my best dancing and singing.

YH: Now, we are full of confidence. We're also considering a new performance, we hope to have a performance that can only be accomplished within the Dome, and hope that through this, everyone can witness Tohoshinki's new charm.

YC: It's such a huge arena, there'll be 50,000 people attending, and I hope to send Tohoshinki's songs to each and every one of them. So, please cheer for us! Let the Tokyo Dome resound with the voices of Tohoshinki and you!

Source: [heyjj]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

[FAN] 090617 Having Lunch "With" Xiah Junsu

69ngc4.jpg30xipno.jpg

I am a Tohoshinki fanboy. I have all their Japanese albums, from the 1st to the 4th, and I have the 2nd and 3rd Live Tour DVDs; I even watched the T Tour DVD yesterday.

At around 1pm, my mom texted me to have lunch with her at a restaurant nearby. I didn't feel like it, but I did. After lunch, we were about to leave when I realised that Xiah Junsu and his manager was having a meal at the table on the left!

It could be because he had no make up on, so I didn't recognise him straight away. A husky, melodious voice asked for "a bowl of cold ramen". It's really Xiah Junsu! It's my first time seeing a celebrity so close, and it's a singer that I listen to the most; it was amazing! So, I plucked up my courage and walked over and asked for an autograph. He even talked to me for about a minute.

I told Xiah Junsu that I love the "Summer singles" and he sung "Summer Dream", then he laughed and said "I really like Sky too~" I even asked him if they were holding the national tour now. I found out that they had their Osaka concert and Nagoya's will take place the day after, and that they were back in Korea in between. I'm so happy!

T/N: Left out the part where his sisters gush ^^

Source: [xiahking.com]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

Guest afterglow.

Yunho signature on VERSACE Pour Homme Eau De Toilette

For auction

Start selling : W5000

Current Bid W350,000 i just the price and it increased: W956000

source: http://www.dnshop.com/front/event/StarAuction?cmd=view#

trans: dnbn+sharingyoochun@wordpress

ooh, it's for charity. i was wondering why he'd autograph a cologne bottle.

so basically, it costs nearly $800 for a dongbang autograph. oh well, it's for a good cause. haha.

REQUEST:

i'm looking for this one picture of dbsg walking out through those sliding doors at the airport. they were walking in like a line one behind the other. i think yunho was in front and yoochun was behind him. it's a really nicely captured fan photo. the description's a bit vague but i hope someone knows which picture i'm talking about.

v :o yes that's the one! thanks laurassjj87! :]

Guest laurassjj87

REQUEST:

i'm looking for this one picture of dbsg walking out through those sliding doors at the airport. they were walking in like a line one behind the other. i think yunho was in front and yoochun was behind him. it's a really nicely captured fan photo. the description's a bit vague but i hope someone knows which picture i'm talking about.

I think you are refering to this pic...

30leblz.jpg

I hope this is... ^_^

Guest XiahxTiffany

ooo version 2 preview !! 0_0

why cant the mv just come out like rite now :(

i could just watch it like all day

Guest yayamin

hey all ;)

i have extra tickets for mirotic cons 27-28th june at BKK

27th June [price = 4500thb/each]

AR - 2 tix

AL - 1 tix

28th June [price = 3500thb/each]

BR - 2 tix

if interested, please kindly email me at milk_shockz@yahoo.com

thanks ^^

Guest Senorita_

uh, i just noticed that U-know have pretty hands.

i remember Jaejoong saying he like girls with

pretty hands. Maybe that's why he and Yunho are

so close. Although Yunho is not a girl but they are just

too close and that's a good thing. right?

Lol. They are destined for each other :lol: as they are the most loved/lovable couple <3

And thanks for the airport pics. I love their bags very much, just feel like grabbing it off their hands :lol: As usual, their clothes are very funky and stylish :)

Guest jessica_ploy

Hello everyone

I have purchased two tickets for DBSK Mirotic concert in Bangkok but due to unexpected family problem, I can not go anymore... so I want to sell my tickets to other who want to go to the concert

My tickets are for both days and standing tickets

Per Ticket is 4500 + 150 fee ( thai batt)

If anyone is interested, please pm me

11. The Secret Code - Tohoshinki - 250,476

thanks for sharing^^

awesome. They broke the 250000 mark.so proud of the boys.I think TSC is their best japanese album so far. I love it!

[FAN] 090617 Having Lunch "With" Xiah Junsu

awww.i love hearing these kinds of fan accounts it shows how much they appreciate the fans. The boys would always treat their fans very well if they approach them in a proper manner like this. Su is a sweetheart.not only did he get an autograph but he gets to chat with him as well. i lol at this part "A husky, melodious voice asked for "a bowl of cold ramen". ordering cold ramen never sound so good^^

were you looking for these bea? :D

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s141/ba...dsc04882oq1.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s141/ba...dsc04883uv7.jpg

it's good they had 3 days off, and i guess they're really excited to meet

their fans in nagoya. :D

may i ask what is their event here?

thank you!

and oh by the way,

i am currently obsessed with DBSK

just this year!

i hope i am welcome here!

and to make it less spammish!

AllAboutDBSK219.jpg

AllAboutDBSK26.jpg

AllAboutDBSK212.jpg

AllAboutDBSK23.jpg

AllAboutDBSK29.jpg

Guest irene89

Tohoshinki 1st CM in Japan

Apparently, yes this will be their first CM in Japan wherein not only their songs will be used. but they'd be the stars of the campaign and Lotte isn't considered because it was done along with Korea. In short, this is Tohoshinki's first fully fledged commercial campaign in Japan.

And the product they will be endorsing is…

4009.jpg

Oronamin C. It's like citrus soda which has health benefits, but I'm all in it solely for the taste. It is a refreshing drink.

One thing I have to point out. The Oronamin C CMs done recently USUALLY HAVE AYA UETO IN THEM. So most likely, the boys will be starring with her too. Past guys who were featured as Oronamin C guys along with Ueto Aya were Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya of KAT-TUN, Bae Yong Joon, Ohkura Tadayoshi and Nishikido Ryo of Kanjani 8 and Hideaki Takizawa.

Other endorsers of the drink are SMAP, Mizushima Hiro and Sato Takeru. Oronamin C cms are usually characterized by comical storylines along with Aya Ueto.

credit: asianpopguru@lj/dbsg

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress + dbsknights + ItalianFC

Guest fin123

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! Presents:

2lt56l4.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to a new activity on OneTVXQ named O!man, a pun on the old Korean variety show, Xman.

We're going to have an online version of the classic variety game show that we hope you guys will enjoy. We're having games from the old Xman and also from the new Xman, like the classic "Of Course" game and "Guess the Xman."

At the end of the game, the person that guesses who the Xman is wins a

STAND BY U SINGLE or THE SINGLE OF YOUR CHOICE.

(And other stuff; more info soon!)

INFORMATION

10 people will be chosen from the number of sign-ups and they will split into two teams, the DB team and the SK team.

The teams will go against each other, and every time one team wins, e.g. the DB team, they get to move someone they think is the O!man into the SK team because at the end of the game, the O!man must not be in your team, otherwise you won’t be eligible to win the single.

THE GAMES

The first activity is the Scavenger Hunt where the team has to work together to get to the end. This Hunt will be filled with riddles and questions that will confuse you, so think carefully and work as a team to figure out the answers.

The next activity is the "Of Course" game. This is where people with the same timezone will be useful. You’ll go against each other like the normal "Of Course" game and the team with the most Knockdowns wins that round.

The third activity is where two people from each team will go against each other by using their wits. The first round will be one person from each team trying to ‘knockdown’ the other person. A different type of "Of Course" game because the MC will give one of the playing members a word e.g. "food" and by using "food," try to knock out the other person. You can interpret "food" in different ways. An example of the game is:

MC: Team DB, "food."

DB player: Have you heard of non-fat food? I think it’s time for you to start buying those.

MC: Team SK, your response?

SK player: I’ve heard of it, but why are you telling me? Aren’t you the one who needs it?

MC: Team DB, response or do you give up?

And it will go on like so until we have someone give up, but try not to bash too much and remember, this is all for fun!

The fourth activity is a talent show where we'll have 5 judges and the members have to try to impress them by either singing, dancing, rapping, etc. The judges will judge you from 1-5, 5 being the highest and the team with the highest rating added up wins.

The final activity is where each member from the team with the most wins have to guess which DBSK song is playing on our Summer Radio. Whoever guesses wrong will be disqualified until we have three people left and FINALLY those three will have to guess who the O!man is and if one of them gets it right, they get the chance to win the SINGLE. BUT! If the O!man was in their team, then they’ll be disqualified and the O!man wins the single [what a twist!]

FAQ

How do you know who the O!man is?

Is there someone in your team that's very suspicious? Is there someone in your team that just happens to be messing up repeatedly?

How do we show our talents?

You can film / record yourself and upload it to YouTube or on Soundclick.

Which talents can we show?

You can show just about anything from singing to dancing. From composing to showing us tricks [card tricks, football tricks] etc. etc.

How do we keep in contact with our team member?

You guys can send each other mass PMs or add each other on YM / MSN / Skype to talk about team schemes, etc

How long will this game be going on for?

This game could go on for a full month! It could go on for less! Who knows?

Archived