[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest intan

REQUEST

hi everyone, I remember sometime during the past week a newer photo of baby yoochun was posted (it's the one of him with barely any hair yet lol), does anyone mind reposting that photo?

thank you

bc17511a5b77e5dfae5133e.jpg

Is this the one? *get bricked by everyone*..lol..don't mind me, someone already posted the pic you requested..I'm just taking a break from doing my assignment..:P

Yoochun's birthday is coming soon! I'm just curious..is there any birthday thread for Yoochun? since people usually really like to make birthday thread..lol..but I don't mind about birthday thread actually cause I always spam and spazz about everything here..:P

9cb4c939263235f53a87cec.jpg

**TAEPUNGIE becoming appa..I thought he is still a puppy..or teenage dog undergoing puberty..:blink:..lol..

credit: baidu micky, as tagged

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aizah

090601 Tohoshinki Goes Head to Head with Arashi on 7/1

Both will release a single on the 1st of July 2009. You can check CDJapan for confirmation too~

07/01 嵐 Everything JACA-5175/6 \1,470 (ARASHI)

07/01 嵐 Everything JACA-5177 \1,000  (ARASHI)

07/01 東方神起 Stand by U RZCD-46286/B \1,796

07/01 東方神起 Stand by U RZCD-46287 \1,050

Source: Kyong-ha Bigeast entry

Credits: OneTVXQ.com

That would be a great competition for our boys.

Goodluck to them!

wish theyll get atleast on top 5~

Thanks for sharing~

BTW, if anyone want an non-youtube ripped version of TBSch Mirotic Tour in Seoul and in AVI format (MQ. version)

I uploaded it on my LJ site: CLICK HERE

Guest miss_h

Thanks for the fancam, been waiting to see YC one...

He is sexy... but I think he is too thin now. Put some weight honey, and the hair style also make his face a lot thinner.

Questions about Lip-synching

Maybe my question is not really related, but this question has become my curiosity from long time ago since this whole lip-sync things confuse me. Actually, how do you guys know the differences between lip-sync, pre-recoded, or live? I always want to know whether an artist sings live or not, and I always fails. Is there any certain indicator to determine it?

Usually, when they are lypsinc you can tell from:

- the back-up track; it was too smooth. as somebody says, it's too perfect. No breathing and all the technical thing was omitted. Beside you can tell from JJ and CM faces on their high note. These two was never been a good lypsincer, they can not act sing on that high note.

- sometime you can tell from the energy. Lypsinc performance lost it's magic touch a little. It's not as edgy as if it perform live.

- In YC case, when they are lypsinc his voice become clearer and less husky. In live his vocal is so thick.

- In JJ case, In live his voice is more edgy while in pre-recorded version it too smooth. JJ have problem with his breathing technique the most. So pay attention if you can hear him taking his breath or not. If you can't, 90% chances that he is lypsincing.

Hope that help ^^

Since I can not read japanese, I can only read Arashi, Toho, and GACKT among other artist. It's a tough week for the boys. Good thing that Avex release it along with bigger name. We officially get in into the main ring!!!

*about Junsu write for 'Stand By You' : I will wait the official statement from Avex/SM. Since they usually put emphasis on THSK self composed/ write song so I will hold my excitement until further notice

Guest kinkie_lass

Both will release a single on the 1st of July 2009. You can check CDJapan for confirmation too~

lol JE is so sneaky~ no offense to fans since i am one too :P

i never thought that Arashi is going to release their single on the same day as Stand By U.

so yeah there goes Toho's another weekly/daily #1, they can't do it against HSJ or KT, so they can forget about Arashi. at this point Arashi is no competition for any other artiste in Japan.

i don't mind the ranking actually, just wishing for a huge leap in sales for Tohoshinki compared to their previous releases as Stand By U will be released around their Tokyo Dome debut. oh i hope Avex won't move the release date or something

-------------

Junsu composing Stand By U

at first i squealed when i read the article and thought how madly talented Junsu is. and then i remembered how Avex stated that Stand By U is like the continuation of Kimisuki, so the song most probably penned by the same guy who gave us Kimisuki

-------------

Taepoong gonna be daddy.

i'm confused with the news. it was said that Taepoong is going to be the father of 8 puppies next week. my question is, how did the fans figure out the number of puppies before the said puppies were actually delivered? :X

haha don't mind me

Guest keikai

Junsu's a musical genius!! Love his compositions!! His, Chun's and Jae's!!

Request: Does anyone have the full length HQ pic of these??

TVXQFamily18.jpg

Photo183.jpg

Oohhh... Interesting (: I wonder what avex will do this time. I expect heavy promotion? 8D

But w/e... I want to see the boys on MSta again + TohoxArashi interaction!

Thank you for the update, Mel!

Silly, you forgot to post this at O! too ROFL

Guest deNain

Mu-Mo Mag

2601e5c2c4a22170b319a89.jpg

0cf31bdb1c1e12feb7fd485.jpg

+

Yunho @ Concert

51506474200906011601003.jpg

51506474200906011601003y.jpg

51506474200906011601003x.jpg

51506474200906011601003j.jpg

51506474200906011601003e.jpg

51506474200906011601003m.jpg

51506474200906011601003h.jpg

p><p> What

I hope it's true.

OMG!That sound was hella good!

Guest Senorita_

I wish the boys good luck for their release. I know Stand By U will do well because the song is already been promoted by the boys at their tour concerts. I'll be happy even if Stand By U is in the top 5 :)

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

VOTE FOR TVXQ IN THE LINK!! ITS A NEW POLL!!

http://www.channelv.com/rde/v/3119.htm

THIS ROUND IS THE BATTLE OF THE MOVES

GUYS LETS WIN THIS POLL AGAIN!!!

EVEN THOUGH ITS A SO CALLED "USELESS POLL" BY OTHER CASSIES..

VOTING IS NOT HARD TO DO RYT?

LETS SUPPORT TVXQ IN ANY POLLS..

COZ THERE IS NO SUCH "USELESS POLLS" IF TVXQ IS INCLUDED

BECAUSE TVXQ IS THE BEST AND DESERVES THE BEST!!!

FIGHTING!!!

ONE RED OCEAN!! ONE TVXQ!!! ONE CASSIOPEIA!!

woops~ wish that the lady luck will step into TVXQ's side this time! aja! aja! hwaiting!! ^^

its gonna be a tough week but lets keep the faith! ^^

Junsu wrote Stand By You

if this is true, I'll one of the happiest person in this earth right now since Stand By You really stand out! ^^

the song is like the continuation of Doushi*te Kimo wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou? ^^

Its a nice yet sad song, it touch my heart.. when I knows that Junsu composed and wrote the lyric, i immediately think about Afterglow, I can see Junsu's emotion in it,. maybe there's some hidden meaning in the song... who know? loL~

but I just LOVE it! ^^

Guest YukariiChangmin

Tohomobile for Mu-Mo Magazine

JAEJOONG LOOK AT HIS LIPS♥

21515.jpg

LEADER YUNHO♥SO MANLY AS USUAL♥

21516.jpg

PRINCE SHIM CHANGMIN♥NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HIM♥

21517.jpg

CHUNNIE♥YOU´RE FREAKING HOT MAN!WHOA!

21518.jpg

XIAH♥JUNSU DOLPHIN SUPER CUTE♥

21519.jpg

credits: as tagged + Mr.TVXQ + TVXQ~DreamLand +tvxqpowerfullgds+Hun Yoonun

shared by : www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

わたし は 愛してい チャンミン ます

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Junsu Composed Stand By U

Isn't Stand By U sort of a secord part to Kimisuki?

so it's just logical to think that it's composed by the same people?

don't get me wrong, it'll be AWESOME if Junsu really did compose it

since the song is great. Maybe...he just had some contribution to the song

...and didn't do the composing entirely? :X

Guest petiteange22

i'm so happy, i found something to share!!

i scanned these from a taiwan magazine dated sept 07. haha it's way outdated (hardly considered updates) and some of you might have seen these before. but for those who have not.. enjoy =) it's a press conference for their concert in taiwan.

i translated the interesting bits, the rest of the article was mainly on the concert.

mag0.png

mag1.png

mag2.png

mag3.png

the host asked the boys to do aegyo as they would to their girlfriends:

changmin pleaded helplessly: even when i was a child, i don't even do aegyo to my parents!

in the end he did a heart shape

(look at his expression!! he looked so embarrassed!)

mag4.png

when it was micky's turn at aegyo:

micky muttered: "ummm... ummm... ummm......." *rest his head on the table and burst out laughing*

mag6.png

mag5.png

when asked if they would be showing some skin at the concert:

junsu, laughing: i want to; but after looking at my figure(body), my stylist kept adding more clothes onto me (i LOLed)

changmin, who has been actively working out: but... i'm still not 20!

for those who might want to read the whole article

mag7.png

mag8.png

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Junsu's a musical genius!! Love his compositions!! His, Chun's and Jae's!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/kei...VXQFamily18.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/kei...ll/Photo183.jpg

Hi Keikai♥

I´m posting the second Pic for U ok?

DeNain♥ posted the other for U ;)

68.jpg

I hope U like it !

Kisses!

Credits:astagged.

Guest sheilapiglet

Taepoong gonna be daddy.

i'm confused with the news. it was said that Taepoong is going to be the father of 8 puppies next week. my question is, how did the fans figure out the number of puppies before the said puppies were actually delivered? :X

haha don't mind me

the vets probably did an ultrasound...they do it on animals too=)

in continuation to xyunnie's post, here's another cut of Yoosumin...super halarious once again...I bet it's like this all the time at home too when "the parents" aren't around..hahaha:

Bigeastation 114 - Please tell me (ENG SUBS)

CM's laughter here is like what Junsu said...over the top!..lol!

[Fancam] "Box In The Ship" Clip Junsu Ver @ Fukuoka

I see some major "one-touch" happening near the end of this clip...wonder if CM was hitting JJ or YH?...haha!

[Fancam] "Wasurenaide+Taxi" Junsu Ver @ Fukuoka

2 of my fave ballads!..so beautiful and the guys look gorgeous in white=)

[Fancam] "Begin+Forever Love" Junsu Ver @ Fukuoka

can finally see Junsu standing at the piano with them!..and Jaesu duet always gets to me=)..on a side note, YC definately needs a haircut..his bangs are covering half his face.

090524 Tohoshinki - Full "MIROTIC' Live "TSC" sapporo

best and coolest performance of Mirotic ever!=D..but I'm just wondering, how come YH was the only one that didn't go down the stage?

Guest DB_No1

I just finished watching Mirotic concert, I can't wait for Bangkok now!

Love in the ice was amazing but there's something else I liked: the mini-movies introducing the song.

Here is a fanmade I found with this.

About the lipsyncing, i'm disappointed too, but as i said before. DBSK and TVXQ are not targetting the same audience. Their japanese concerts are for a more mature audience, their albums too. Moreover, it's not the same budget for their show, and also not the same ticket prices, so you can't really compare them. The Mirotic tour came too fast because of their activities in Japan, they needed more time to do a really great concert. I remember also their first live performance for The Secret Code tour (by fancams), it was not perfect.I wash that one day they will be able to stop doing 'music industry' and begin to do music (unfortunately the music crisis decides). One album per year is enough, one tour per year is enough. I still love them anyway

Thank you so much,it's so great :)

yunhoslippers.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Dreamwidth | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Our Clubbox inspection is on the 25th of June. Please help us out :lol:

{GOE-SS} [DVD] Bigeast 3rd Fanclub Event - Extra Movie

[English Subbed].avi -201.8 MB-

GOE;SS is now on

Twitter!

http://twitter.com/goess

ayao79.png

Follow us for fast updates ♥

&

xm5rlt.png