Waaaa thanksssssssss!!!!

this guy is cute *-*

now i want to see THSK version :lol:

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsgdec

Stand By You PV Ahh.. turns out to be a drama version xD I really want to watch the boys ver. Anyone know when it would be out?

love the song's melody.. and the group's vocals... <33

Guest yeezer

Tohoshinki - Stand By You Drama Version

Thanks for sharing the PV. The song is absolutely beautiful!

The boys' voices really shine thru. The actor did a great job

conveying his feelings.... soooo sad. :( Like everyone else,

can't wait for the other version.

Guest bioshiva07

Stand by U PV

The actor is perfect! At first I didn't really think he fit the image of the song, but his acting persuaded me otherwise. The crying scene was so raw and intimate. He made the MV for me. Though the fading out the girl parts got repetitive. Can't wait to see the THSK version!!!

Guest SleepiiDreamer

thanks a lot for the fast reply! (: thank you sooo much! its very appreciated (=

STAND BY YOU

its such an amazing ballad and song. the music video is very heartbreaking.

the guy in the mv is very amazing. the scene where he was crying really touched me. ='(

so the drama version is out. i can't wait for THSK's ver! (:

thanks for sharing, guys.

Guest afterglow.

the pv was a lot better than i expected. <3 the song. <333 their vocals. i wonder what the text messages said. i knew it was the ex as soon as the family walked by. i think it'll be a million times sadder with subs. i hope a subbed version pops up soon.

hope this single does well.

The m/v is amazing. They might not be in it, but I loved the actor!

IDK who he is but wow, he's really good. I cried. =[ Wah..

Hahah, it surprised ,me when it was the ex walking! xD

I can't wait for a month. wahhh!

Their vocals are so soothing in here.. <3 I really liked Changmin's parts.

Lots of emotions yo!

What does the text messages say? @_@.

Guest JaeYin.

^I thought the last message was Sayonara (goodbye) :sweatingbullets:.. Don't know about the rest, hope the others know.

The MV is very touching. I really want to see the boys version now.

Hope the single does well =).

Guest blaze

My first reaction to the PV: wow, over 7 minutes long? O_O

I'm not a big fan of long music videos. The PV was okay, kind of boring with too many seemingly repeated scenes. I really like the actor, guy's a great cryer, lol. The song is no Doush!te, but it's a really nice and listenable track. I'm looking forward to the performances. Hopefully Heyx3 will be included in SBU's round of promotions.

I'm really impressed with the longevity of STW and TSC. The T tour DVD just broke 80K.

Guest sheilapiglet

the PV is alot better than I expected it to be...i have to say that the actor did a really good job in portraying the sadness of the song....and the girl was pretty too.....can't wait to see a subbed version of it=) For those looking forward to THSK's version, don't get your hopes up too high cuz I heard that they showed it at the fanmeet or something and people said it's just like their typical ballads where they're just standing around singing...haha...oh well, at least we get to see the guys=P

TVXQ DBSK and a magician,Amazing trick (Eng)

this is old but i love their amazed expressions here...I LOLed so hard when JJ shouted: "it's my finger!!" when he really meant "it's my ring!"...wahahaha...and the look on his face when he was told he said it wrong is priceless=P

For those looking forward to THSK's version, don't get your hopes up too high cuz I heard that they showed it at the fanmeet or something and people said it's just like their typical ballads where they're just standing around singing...haha...oh well, at least we get to see the guys=P

Did they show the THSK's version at Sapporo concert? (I went there and I thought you went there, right?) The simple but beauiful standing and singing MV that the camera swept throughout the room.

Guest minh_89

Stand By U is such a beautiful song.. it's kind of similiar to Doushiite since they are both slightly upbeat, sad love songs. The MV definately reminds of the Doushiite drama version with the repetitive scenes, but the acting for this MV is much much better. The lead actor was amazing in the crying scene. I can't wait to see the version with DBSK in it.

here's a video with the english translations to Stand by U

Stand By U{eng subbed}

Guest asdfhjkl;

It released on Youtube...!!

Tohoshinki- Stand By You Drama Version

cr: uploader

The PV is nice, although it's not something I would watch more than once or twice. The acting was really good though, better than doush.te by a lot. And in a few shots, I swear that the actor looked like Yoochun o_o, maybe it's just me..

I'm so in love with the song now, omg. It doesn't surpass doush.te for me (but then again, few songs do), but I'm really happy with it. And the boys' vocals are just simply amazing.

Guest SukiRose

I agree, he does look a little like Chunnie. It's the mouth.

I think it was cute. But it became repetitive. The actor was adorable, I felt my heart breaking when he was crying. He's a sweetie. Song was better than I thought it would be, but I do disagree in that I like Doush.te better.

Yoochun sounded sooo good in this, though! Just had to point that out.

Guest miss_h

Thank you......!!!!! :)

I love this song. I love the modesty that they portray in their voice. It goes into your soul nice and slow. Without realizing it, you already listen to a 6 minutes song.

The PV is good. The actor is good on portraying his broken heart and his decision to moving on.

My interpretation of the MV:

I think the drama try to show how he still stay in the same moment as he was with his ex. In day, he pretend that he still with her; she still play the piano and talk to him; they still together; but in the night when it got lonely, he realize that it's all just a dream but still, he insist to live his life like this, everyday.

When he saw her moving on with her family, that's when he realize that he lost all the hope to get together again and decided to moving on. He look back to all the memory that they share together for the last time and decided to let it go.

The first lost key -- describe how the GF moving on and leave him

The second lost key -- he is the one who is moving on this time.

^

this is the result of watching too much j-dorama with twisting plot or unpredictable ending (the one where you decided/interpreted by yourselves because the writer refuse to give a clear end) :) :)

anyway, that's my interpretation. I love how changmin sound on this PV.

----

@YukariiChangmin: Thanks for the gif. I know it!!!! The moment I saw Yunho in 9095, I die to see how CM and JS do it, and he don't disappoint me at all (nose bleed here). Do you happen to have the link for the video?? I really want to see the flow.. :)

---

I watch the BeeTV (part 4): lol at Jaemin at the beginning. Min is such a cute boy to JaeHo these days. They keep playing with him, teasing him, hugging him, pinch his cheek, and so on. I guess Min give up the tough image the day he cry on MKMF and his hyung realize how young Min really is and start to play with him more :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TVXQ!!!!!!

STAND BY YOU IS AMAZING MORE THAN AMAZING!!!!

ITS WAY AWESOME!!!!AWESOMER THAN TEH WORD AWESOME!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!

GOSH!!!I LOVE THEIR VOICES THEY SANG THIS SONG SOOO BEAITIFULLY WITH THEIR

BEAUTIFUL ANGELIC VOICES!!!!!!!!! TVXQ HWAITING!!!!!

Archived