[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Good luck to Xiahzart!

And a happy, happy birthday to our Kim Jaejoong!

Jaejae2.jpg

Well done on being number one :D

HIS FOREHEAD :

(ouch, this fanart is so dirty because i did it at night at 2am, took me 2 bad sleepy hours and the scanner is acting weird.. and i couldn't find my pencil so i did it with my mechanical pencil)

I CAN'T draw.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

I wish Junsu the very best for his musical ^^ Looking forward to the fanaccounts.

I want to see Jae hold his cake like he did last year...I wonder what he did today :rolleyes:

JaejoongB-DayTohomobile2.jpg

And I don't think Yunho's Break Out photocard has been posted:

BreakOutJacketPhotos10.jpg

Cr: Sharing Yoochun

is it true that jae and chun went to watch su's mozart? if so awwww.. :D thats so great.

Break a leg su! you'll do great like always :)

something to share.

dbsk- drive mv

i never knew they had an MV for drive. They look so young and fresh at that time. so cute.

credits uploader.

Guest maytheende

Has anyone had problems buying from yesasia??? I bought the Mirotic Con DVD, it was supposedly shipped on the first Jan. and it's already 26th and is still not here. I'm living in Germany... Now I'm worried my Break Out single will never come either!!!

phew, I thought I was the only one with this problem! I live in Italy (maybe they've got issues with European shipping ^^" ?)

I ordered THSK's calendar in december and got an email for Yesasia saying they shipped it on 12/23...too bad that, as of today, my calendar is nowhere in sight <_< I'm just about to file a complaint to the site (esp cuz I've ordered Break Out from there as well T.T)...I've bought lots of stuff from other Asian sites recently and the item have all arrived already >.>

as long as i experienced, i always receive my stuffs around 2-3 weeks. i live in Indonesia. i don't know if Asian countries will receive it faster.

in case you don't receive anything, i think you should email the customer care division. they are quite fast in replying emails. maybe they can help you to track the shipment.

ooohh,

Happy B-Day to JaeJoong!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Keep healthy and pretty ( :P ).

and for my lovely Junsu,

Congratulations on your first musical performance. I believe it will be great.

축하해요!!!

^ I've heard stories before that if the items got lost in transit, Yesasia sent replacements. :)

Happy birthday Jaejoong! :) Hope you had a blast today. :D

And, I hope we'll see pics of Jaechun going to the theatre (if the rumour is true)

Guest ari_mina

Good luck to Xiahzart!

And a happy, happy birthday to our Kim Jaejoong!

Jaejae2.jpg

Well done on being number one :D

HIS FOREHEAD :

(ouch, this fanart is so dirty because i did it at night at 2am, took me 2 bad sleepy hours and the scanner is acting weird.. and i couldn't find my pencil so i did it with my mechanical pencil)

I CAN'T draw.

nice drowing there i like it B)

:lol: it's good for someone who is half sleep ;) but try to fix his hand .

^__^ ahh i have this feeling that jae joong went to see junsu's play with yoochun and they well hang out after the play

B) i hope that our xiazart is doing well in his play :huh: did they start the play?!!

:rolleyes:i wish if i could watch it ..

Happy B-Day to JJ Oppa!!!

May God bless u more and more and give you a lot of happiness and don't ever forghet that if you are HAPPY we are HAPPIER!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub: :blush:

Guest minhchau

Happy birthday to u, JJ ^^

Take care of yourself and be a member of DBSK forever ^^

Have a sweet day and a good night... Love u... ("Kiss u like a cloud" is my blast in blog ^^)

Be a good boy, too... kakakaka...!!!

I've ordered from YesAsia so many times before. The order usually arrives in 2 - 3 weeks AND I LIVE IN CANADA. There had never been a problem at all. I am guessing that the order is somewhat messed up is because of the releasing date. Mirotic DVD is pushed back, perhaps that's why some of you still haven't received it.

If your parcel was shipped during the Christmas season, it definitely will take way longer than usual to reach you.

Guest hjj1326

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG~<33

i would like to share this Twitter cap again,..

untitled.jpg

oh yeah~ we made it to NUMBER 1 baby

and #hapybdayjaejoong is still trending

thanks for everyone who made this possible ^^

and oh~ Junchan FIGHTING!

we'll be cheering on you #xiahzart

Guest Heaven2100

I just had to reply today!!!

KIM JAEJOONG OPPA!!!! Happy birthday!!!! Have a wonderfull today!!! I want to wish the best from the best!!! Be happy, healthy! May all you wishes will come true!! Stay as you are.. a wonderfull person!! ahhh.. Today is a happy day no?? An angel was born... :P

and of course...

XIAHZART!!! Good luck to our dolphin!!

edit: ooooppppssss... sorry nothing to share.... Just came back home from schoolll...

Guest ปีกซาตา&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG !!!!

happy birthday !

balloons soaring high in the sky just for you

To Say : hope you have a great day...

and that lots of smiles come your way...

and that you have fun

just doing the things you

love to do...

And that all your dreams

come true.

~ happy birthday ~

XIAHZART pic!

just two for the time being~~

402d04cadb76942dbf09e628.jpg

Bigger size:

3391c831c4cab771ad4b5fad.jpg

100126_1.jpg

Credit: baidu + SYC + Meggy

edited another pic:

cute Jun-chan with the little kid :)

70adfdc2bd526c67b219a857.jpg

some more~~~

24612d2d6da5cfde8b139905.jpg e229793af1cfafd814cecb05.jpg ebdf2ffa388125246c22eb05.jpg

credit: as tagged + baidu + Meggy

waiting for more pics!

and one fancam!

his vocal is JUST AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!

credit: xiah-sshi.com + omXiahJnS @ Youtube + sharingyoochun.net

Guest yiyi0312

XIAHZART pic!

Thank goodness you guys just saved my life XD

I've been waiting for fancams n pics of XIAHZART!!!

thank you guys XD

Anyway if got any fan accounts please do share too!!!!

*Happy Birthday JJ ! (I know its 1 day later but better den never hahaha)

Archived