[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

HELP ME!

Can someone tell me which is brand name of Jae's jacket in these following picture? I want to buy one like that but I find difficult to find it.

51956174201001011450233083770384465.jpg

f3a0b54a4d6817d66a3ee4b43d53ad67.jpg

img_2646DCF9DCE2_lhuknow0206.jpg

Thank you so much and sorry if I spam by chance :-s

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love g-man

[TRANS] 100124 YunHo Fans Respond to YunHo's Donations to Haiti

1gkwt1.jpg

On the 20th of January 2010, our idol Jung YunHo donated 5,000,000 Won to Haiti. The angel-like heart of YunHo had once again touched us when we got hold of this information.

Being one of his fanclubs, we ‘有志竟成’ can’t just sit back and watch. Therefore, on the 22nd of January 2010, we donated a total of 2,000,000 Won to Haiti through MBC under the name of ‘Jung YunHo.’

T/N: 有志竟成郑允浩 is a Korean fancafe of YunHo on Daum; 有志竟成 is derived from the short form of 有志者事竟成/뜻이 있으면 반드시 이루어진다 which means 'Where there's a will, there's a way.'

Source: 有志竟成 + UKnowBar

Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

~~

so proud to be a fan <3333 Cassies are the best!! <3

Guest Yoochunlover

hey ! does anyone know who is junsu favourite soccer player?????? cause i have a guy fan tht is very interested in knowing .

pls reply me !:)

ps: the most recent one .

I think ( and Eunhyuk of SJ too if i'm not mistaken :huh: ) his favourite soccer player is Henry of FC Barcelona ^^ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thierry_Henry). Hope it helps!

With the popular dance-vocal group Tohoshinki featured on the cover of March issue of the women fashion magazine JJ (on sale on 1/23), the magazine is currently out of stock. It was announced on the 25th that there will be an additional printing and restock for this issue.

The March issue of JJ magazine which features Tohoshinki as the first male group ever to appear on the cover became out of stock everywhere right after it went on sale. This is the first time that JJ is going to have an additional printing. The restock for this issue will be on sale on the 29th.

Source:

Sankei Sports

Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Guest love g-man

[24.10.10] •OFFLINE ~ 1000 days Anniversary YunJae’s Wedding - YunJae's B'day• in Hanoi @ Vietnam

hb17xitiwre7icse7chl.jpg

TD05053171_1_1.jpg

*Click to view large size pix*

th_pwfxuyn2kvj54kl67s7r.jpgth_img0057fa.jpgth_IMG_0428.jpgth_img0055j.jpgth_img0056djh.jpg

th_IMG_0396.jpgth_IMG_0400.jpgth_05059665_1_1.jpgth_05059071_1_1.jpgth_05059073_1_1.jpg

th_IMG_0401.jpgth_05059292_1_1.jpgth_05059291_1_1.jpg

~

[24.01.10] Fans dance "Rising Sun" @ Offline YunJae in Hanoi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XcBUMTOevk

[24.01.10] May I love you @ YunJae Offline in Hanoi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcWwPQNng98

~

Credits: Piper ♥ BooJae@360kpop + jasmine199@360kpop + huyentit@360kpop

Guest Senorita_

Yunho endorsement for COTTINY

credit : COTTINY / withyoonho

So many Yunho pics <33 lol! He is looking wow! I wonder if these shots were taken recently...Yunho seems to be doing all the endoresments nowadays, or I should say he endorses alot of things lol :P

hey ! does anyone know who is junsu favourite soccer player?????? cause i have a guy fan tht is very interested in knowing .

pls reply me !:)

ps: the most recent one .

Recently, it has been changed from Henry to Lionel Messy but I think he still likes Henry :))

to hero... hepy birthday..hope u get what u want this year.. sengil chukahe jaejong ah..:-D

MISS DBSK sooooo much...hope that tvxq be back together as soon as possible...TVXQ Fighthing..

ALWAYZ KEEP THE FAITH guys....

Guest Mitakki

^

^ Thanks for those Yunho endorsing pics, he's just tooooooo hot!!! I love that U-know necklace!!! B)

Dang, I want to order JJ, K-Boom and Spring mags, but everytime I check Amazon, they're already sold out (since yesterday), no "Buy new" option, only the used books are available!!! I'm late again!!! TT_____TT

Spring's sold out on Amazon in just less than 2 day like JJ and only 1 new left for K-Boom atm!!! ;)

spr.th.png47656053.th.png

DBSK's power much??? :P

And is Yoochun's corner on Spring magazine translated???

springgorgeoushun.th.jpgspringgorgeoushun1.th.jpgspringgorgeoushun2.th.jpgspringgorgeoushun3.th.jpg

Tomorrow is Jaejoong's birthday and also Xiahzart's first day... So excited!!! ^^

Guest ApplePieCola

^ first male group to appear on the front page of JJ, and now even the first time additional printing for this magazine. I'm happy for them, but that doesn't surprise me. I mean who could resist their hotness.

Question:

I was wondering regarding Dbsk's world records, is it listed out in any of the books or anyway where officially?

Guest JunnieGirL

Source:

Sankei Sports

Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

LMAO how cool is that ? additional printing for the FIRST TIME EVER ? :lol:

BO! tomorrow !!! ^^ excited ^^ just how much will they sell this time ?

and of course, not to forget, JS's mozart and JJ's birthday xD (let's make BO! & JJ the #1 trending topic, shall we ? B)) probably even #xiahzart ? LOL

YAY....Happy bday to my gorgeous angel Kim Jae Joong !!! May God bless you always and may all your dreams and hopes come true !!! Keep smiling JJ....love you so much !!! ;)

Guest sheilapiglet

[TRANS] Yunho's “Heading to the Ground,” First Japanese Broadcast!

This broadcast concentrates on the drama “Heading to the Ground,” where TVXQ’s Yunho (U-Know) took his first leading role as Jung Yunho. It will start on Sunday the 24th under the Japanese title “No Limit” and comes, of course, with unabbreviated subtitles. It will be aired at 9:45 PM on KNTV. On the website of the TV program, three trailers and a special section containing eight questions and answers are published.

“Heading to the Ground” tells the story of a nameless soccer player who succeeds in becoming a member of an established soccer team. Many fans are anticipating this Japanese broadcast, where Jung Yunho, member of the group TVXQ (who is very popular in Asia), is starring in. It has already been garnering huge attention even before the start. The slightly changed title of “Heading to the Ground” has a special meaning. Let’s try to think about what meaning it has! The answer is, because there is a special corner of the drama called “Navicon.”

Cha Bong Gun, who is portrayed by Yunho, is a young man who has been struggling since his childhood to continue playing soccer, and has become a member of a nameless soccer team. Keeping his outstanding talent a secret through positioning and powerful kicks, is the problem of the character. Becoming too explosive or hot-headed in many things always causes problems. On top of that, getting kicked out of his team leaves Bong Gun in a desperate situation. Here appears the soccer agent, Hae Bin. Hiding that she is the daughter of the owner of a professional baseball team, she has the strong intention to grow as a soccer agent. During the corporate team’s match, she is captivated by the volley shoot of an unknown player (Bong Gun). How will the romance between the self-confident Cha Bong Gun and Kang Hae Bin develop?

This time, the one who will be playing Yunho’s love interest is Ara, an actress who won the grand prize during an audition by SM in 2003. In 2006, she has also been chosen as the “Cinderella Girl” out of 40,000 participants during an actress audition by Kadokawa Haruki and Avex.

Because TVXQ is still in an unsolved dispute with their agency, their participation in events has been decreasing rapidly. Airing Yunho’s drama in a time like this, it seems that the fans excited voices can be heard everywhere.

Source: navicon

Translation: Taiyo @ OneTVXQ.com

Special thanks: smiley and linhkawai @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: TVXQBaidu

Shared by: DBSKnights

wait, so does this mean that it already broadcasted since the 24th was yesterday?!....so many things happening at the same time...JJ bday, JS musical, YH drama=P

the other english subbed vid was cut off at the end...here's the full version=D...I'm glad that nothing seemed to have changed with the members other than the fact that they didn't show any BTS with them together...YC is still a dork, JS is still full of charisma and "stage presence" (can't believe that 4hr30min of make-up and waiting ended up with him only needing to film for 15min!), CM is still the cute magnae and getting taller (lol), YH is still a perfectionist and JJ is still the NG king...haha!...it's sweet how he said sorry to everyone and the members in the end.

100121 Idol sequences

haha..remember the ranking thing?...well here's the report on it!..they even asked the fans and other people's opinions!..I laughed when they showed that silly pic of Junsu with the orange hair and glasses again...they'll never let him forget that incident huh?=P...hope that someone subs this soon...they even showed the clip of JJ almost in tears at MAMA awards!

Junyoung of ZE:A looks like Chunnie?

I don't think they look alike enough to be compared, but oh well....wonder what this guy from a new group is saying?...hope that they aren't just using YC for publicity...he seems to be saying nice things.

Guest Kasumi08

100121 Idol sequences

haha..remember the ranking thing?...well here's the report on it!..they even asked the fans and other people's opinions!..I laughed when they showed that silly pic of Junsu with the orange hair and glasses again...they'll never let him forget that incident huh?=P...hope that someone subs this soon...they even showed the clip of JJ almost in tears at MAMA awards!

Oh Korea...I can't believe they actually made a report out of this :lol: . Poor Junsu, now everybody will now about that fail airport picture (were the fans making fun of him :P ?). lol at them showing pictures of Changmin being violent. I hope this gets subbed.

God I miss those dorks.

Guest lll_PasT4U_lll

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM JAEJOONG !!

8oxtl24zp2e9c5x8tu76.jpg

Happy birthday to you, jaejoong.

On your birthday, special one,

I wish that all your dreams come true.

May your day be filled with joy,

Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you

Favorite people to embrace,

Loving smiles and caring looks

That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.

I wish you many years of laughter.

I wish you all of life’s best treasures.

I wish you happily ever after!

Happy Birthday!

jog2ct33anr7l5risc4m.jpg

0lg1bi2u8njh4txgs3ra.jpg

and this is a cake of yunjae's birthday party @ www.YunJaeLove.com

lovely cake :))

lyr8zqfa0bznwgbtrtb.jpg

c9xdnovjhjzw9dus2y6j.gif

QUESTION

just wondering Is there no birthday thread for jae? :huh: or did i miss it. :blink:

Happy birthday jae and dont ever ever change your dorky self ever. Thank you for being you and for being part of dbsk. Looking forward to whatever you and your dbsk brothers are up too in the future.Always keep the faith. Once a cass always a cass.Love ya!

Archived