[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest ohhlalakelly

090820 JAECHUN - "BEGIN" with Suzuki {Boy Pop Factory}

credit to the uploader

I'm not sure whether it's been shared but I really think you should listen to this version. It simply gives me heart-breaking feeling. Soulmate did sing this song beautifully. As much as I am soulmate biased, I really miss 5 voices blend together.

I'm with you on that. For some reason, I found this heartbreaking. I started tearing when Chun sang that high note around 3:44 and it paused, then Jae sings. I guess the girl recording this got a little emotional, too? You can hear her sobbing. I really like this version of the song. Though it's incomplete (without the other 3 members), it's beautiful.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

090820 JAECHUN - "BEGIN" with Suzuki {Boy Pop Factory}

credit to the uploader

I'm not sure whether it's been shared but I really think you should listen to this version. It simply gives me heart-breaking feeling. Soulmate did sing this song beautifully. As much as I am soulmate biased, I really miss 5 voices blend together.

the song was well sung. jaechun's voices blended so well. but... it's so incomplete. :tears: really shows that dongbang as a group has that distinct voice/tone [when all their voices are mixed together]. it feels as if i couldnt feel the solemnity in its entirety without hominsu's voice.

i really hope that i could hear that dongbangtoho voice for a long time. the member's voices just complement each other that it would be such a waste if it ends now. if they can just continue singing songs together. nevermind fancy mvs or photobooks. i just want more music from them.

sigh... here's hoping though for more All About DBSK dvds. it's truly a gem, that third one!

Guest shorty_babygurl03

hope everything ends soon with good result. i want them back soon....!!! anyway im kinda worried about 2009 dream concert?? are they still performing? i want them too... coz dream concert is not complete without them. i mean theyve always performed there. im upset that they are will not take part in asf thinking that since 2004 i guess they've been part of it. im sad that i wont see the sea of red beside the blue sea in this years asia song festival. honestly, its sad. dbsk please stay strong! fighting!!!

i wonder if anyone can ask if they are still performing in years dream concert... :)

Thanks for the links and sorry to cut your post dear.. The audio really made me cry. Its just to emotional and empty. It was like I could feel the emptiness and sadness of their voice in through this song. In the beginning they could feel the emptiness and loneliness that the other members where not their together to sing with them and soon in the ending both of them were trying to convey that they need to be strong and be united on this..

<just my 2 cents. I'm not really good and expressing words really! T_T>

And regards about the hearing, I'm at ease at least both sides are not willing for disbandments.. I just hope really that just FOR ONCE SME will just listen to them and come for an agreement that could satisfy both sides.. SM just please really.. *sigh* I really want the boys to be with SM and have good terms.. and be the Five of them that could put real smiles to the fans because right now..

TRIAL AHHH! Somehow the news sounds like trouble. *worried* Even if anything happened, I still support them. What they tried to do is right and its their every rights to stand up for themselves.

JAECHUN performance Was awesome! Very happy for them!! But Jaejoong and Yoochun were a bit.. (sorry i dont know the musical terms) off pitch? off tune? like they r tired or something. Especially obvious when Jae tried to reach the high note in the Yoochun fancam. And you guys are right, Begin didnt sound complete without the five together. Something is missing, ya know?

CAN SOMEONE POST THE BEST BEGIN PERFORMANCE THEY HAD PERFORMED?

Guest Senorita_

hope everything ends soon with good result. i want them back soon....!!! anyway im kinda worried about 2009 dream concert?? are they still performing? i want them too... coz dream concert is not complete without them. i mean theyve always performed there. im upset that they are will not take part in asf thinking that since 2004 i guess they've been part of it. im sad that i wont see the sea of red beside the blue sea in this years asia song festival. honestly, its sad. dbsk please stay strong! fighting!!!

i wonder if anyone can ask if they are still performing in years dream concert... :)

It's undecided if they will go as plan and perform at Dream Concert this year, but if the lawsuit is settled down before DC then we might be able to see the boys.

Yunho Filming Heading to the Ground

Jealous much? lol.

YunhoHeadingtotheGround122.jpg

YunhoHeadingtotheGround120.jpg

YunhoHeadingtotheGround121.jpg

Cr: On Pic + SharingYoochun

Guest _YooMi

^^ That killed me...............Well atleast its Go Ara, I would be dead jealous if it was someone ugly o.o

First hearing actually did nothing... >___> We all KNOW both sides wants to come to an agreement,

no point in ending it there. jeesh. -_-

Guest Kaesoo16

Jaechun BEGIN : I started tearing in the beginning. You can see the emptyness in their voice because Hominsu isnt there. I cant feel the DongBang voices if there arent five.. T.T

Always keep the faith.

Guest ohhlalakelly

Yunho Filming Heading to the Ground

Jealous much? lol.

Thanks for sharing, Karen! I'm not going to lie, the fangirl inside me is a little jealous. Then again, i'm happy. He looks comfortable around her. The filming crew around them look like this - -_- LOL

the pictures of Yoochun at Boy pop factory is a killer. He's so cute! Especially in the picture with the tambourine on his head.

Guest Me-'N-yOO

OMG....Been So Long and Begin are amazing.

:D Love Yoochun'expression while singing....He looks happy and so much into the song (let's look at his little finger ^^ ).

Sad that the one who took this clip didn't pan the cam to Jae as well ne.

Here's the D/L link for the clip :P ===>>

Credit : as tagged in clip+baidutvxq

Reuploaded by welovetvxq-jj@blogspot

Guest LeaYuri

CAN SOMEONE POST THE BEST BEGIN PERFORMANCE THEY HAD PERFORMED?

Im not sure if these are the best performances of "Begin" but I love it so much.Enjoy!

Btw,I love the song so much.I remember Jaejoong said he loves "Begin" too.The song sounds heartfelt and kinda overflowing feeling lol

'

Guest TVXQ<3

Well, so far I'm pretty sure that Cassiopeia will ask for opinions from lawyer before they do something (such as posting ADs) and even boycott campaign. I remember I read a reply from a lawyer's assistant to Korean Cassie about it. =)

Woa... You're right coz I've talked to one of my cassie friends and she said that according to JaeChunSu's lawyer the boycott thing & newspaper ads could be a help for the boys.

Do you know what was my reaction when she told me that? I was like "WOAHHHH!!! Cassiopeia is amazing & soooo smart!" I'm not even joking!!! :lol:

So for those who belittle the boycott and newspaper ads, well cassiopeia is not stupid to raise funds for a newspaper ads and sign a petiton for NOTHING. Put that in mind. I must say, DBSK fans are not your typical fan (I got that from a video).. mmmmmkay? :P

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090821 SM "We've Lost 15 Billion Won+ In Image Damage Because Of This Trial"

SM Entertainment (SME) stated that they were the only ones who received damages because of the request for the suspension of TVXQ's exclusive contract.

On the 21st at 10:20 am, the first hearing for the lawsuit between SM Entertainment and the three members of TVXQ's Youngwoong Jaejoon, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu, began.

During this hearing, SME's lawyer stated, "In the case of the three members of TVXQ, they don't have any dissatisfied feelings towards this lawsuit as it got them out of concerts and advertisements that they did not want to participate in," and "But in the case of SME, they had to pay compensation for said canceled events and future scheduled events with 8 billion Won to pay domestically and 15 billion Won to pay if overseas activities are calculated. Not only will SME suffer monetary loss, the image of SME has also been hit because of this trial."

SME's lawyer stated that the focus of this lawsuit was not the period of the exclusive contract or the unfair income division, but the cosmetic company that the three members were involved with. He explained that the only two reasons SME asked the three members not to participate in such a venture were because such a venture went against their exclusive contract and because the venture could hit TVXQ's image in a negative way.

SME's lawyer also said, "In reference to the length of their exclusive contract, the special quality of the entertainment business needs to be considered," and "Even in the recommended exclusive contract guidelines released recently, there are exceptions when it comes to singers."

He also said, "The three members claim that they never were told of exactly how much they earned but SME revealed this amount to the members every six months and the members even signed these income documents."

On a side note, the three members of TVXQ filed for an Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request against their agency SM Entertainment on July 31st. They also filed for a Preservation of Evidence request to be able to calculate the exact amount of TVXQ's income.

The three members asked for a cancellation of their contract due to the unlawful clauses in said contract but SM Entertainment stated that the three members were filing this lawsuit because of the cosmetic company they were associated with; both sides show no signs of backing down. TVXQ's leader U-Know Yunho and youngest leader Choikang Changmin did not participate in this lawsuit.

Source: [star news+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

[TRANS] 090821 TVXQ's 3 Members "The Cosmetic Business Is The Most Common Venture For Celebrities"

TVXQ's three members, who are currently in a dispute with SM Entertainment (SME) over the period of their exclusive contract and the income division, have stated that the cosmetic company is not the focus of this trial.

The first hearing of the lawsuit between the three members of TVXQ, YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu, and their agency SM Entertainment began at 10:20 am on the 21st.

At this hearing, the three members' lawyer explained their unlawful exclusive contract in reference to the contract period and the unfair income division. But the lawyer did not talk of the cosmetic company that SME stated was the real reason behind this lawsuit.

When the judge asked the lawyer why he did not refer to the cosmetic company, the three members' lawyer stated, "The cosmetic company is not a big deal and entering the cosmetic business is the most common venture among celebrities," and "We did not feel that money was the problem in this lawsuit so we did not talk about it on its own."

He also said, "The trust the three members had with SME was destroyed because of reasons such as the extremely long period of their exclusive contract and the questionable income division that SME has stated. It has become hard for both sides to have a good celebrity-agency relationship," and "We hope this lawsuit will become a chance for TVXQ to have a free contract in which they are allowed to pursue any free and creative activities that they wish to partake in."

Source: [star news+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Seems like nothing has been resolved from the first hearing, which is not unexpected. It'll take a while for this to run its course I think. At least SM will have to submit the documents on 12 Sept.

Just a note: Our Korean translator is doing her best to translate a range of articles from the flood of articles that came with the hearing today. Just keep in mind that what is in the news is what the Korean media chooses to print. I think it's important to note that the media can twist things too. All we can do is take the information that comes with a pinch of salt, and not freak out too much. ^^

Guest min_60

Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait till the full audio is out, or a full fancam or audio would do. They sounded so good! Yoochun's rap was <3

As much as this is beautiful, I prefer the original version where the 5 of them sung.

Guest fin123

[NEWS] TVXQ vs. SM Entertainment Trial Begins

Source: KBS World

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

smsmis.jpg

Three members of TVXQ – Hero Jae-jung, Xia Jun-su, and Micky Yu-cheon – want to part with their management agency SM Entertainment, but do not wish to break up the team. In a hearing held at the Seoul District Court late Friday morning the three members’ legal representative from the law firm Shin & Kim (also known as Sejong Law Firm) spoke about how the group’s contract is unfair and how the profit has not been distributed properly. SM Entertainment countered it by claiming that the agency incurred loss for four straight years while the members were in training and the profit payment was carried out fair and square.

During the hearing the lawyer said that the three members want to move to another agency, but also want to continue on their careers as TVXQ. The Shin & Kim lawyer cited another long-running K-pop group, Shinhwa, as an example of group members belonging to different agencies, yet working together.

The hearing reportedly went on with both sides fiercely arguing their positions. The court said that a mediation period can be set aside, if the two parties agreed, and recommended that the two parties settle the case to wrap up the proceeding quickly. Meanwhile, 120 thousand of TVXQ fans have filed a petition against SM Entertainment’s unfair long-term contract to the Seoul District Court on Thursday.

Archived