[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Me-'N-yOO

The hearing is over...

There shouldn't be much results b/c it was only the first hearing... it'll probably take a month or two to settle things out before the actual trial begins.

Both sides stated that they do not want the group to break up and the lawyers of the 3 members said that even if they move to another company, they are willing to work in one team... I'm not sure how well that would work out considering SM but we'll have to see about that..

SM also said that they don't want dbsk breaking up either and hopes to work it out.

I don't know if there are articles yet.. there should be. But I gotta go out to lunch so I'll translate when I come home!

:D Thanks for your promt update.

Well, it''s nice to hear that both sides insist that the group will not break up...especially from SM. I've always been keping my faith that they won't break or form a group of other members if there's something happens as in allkpop article yesterday.

Let's keep updated with the hearing and whish them luck^^.

I got my AABDBSK3 yesterday but it was too late to watch the whole chunk when I got home...

There're some cool pics from the Photo Book that I would like to share. :P

19.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexkziel

i don't think at this point, the fans can do anything to change the end result. It's between the boys, SME and the court.

that ad is not doing any actual help in this situation, just spreading more hate =_=. the things it mentions, tvxq agreed to them by signing the contract....so yeah...but it's cool though, how they can do stuff like that.

i'm not saying this coz i am sm.biased (the hell i am not), but it seems like almost everyone here is one-sided and the others would easily take the majority's opinion as their own because it presents a plausable argument for them. so yeah... that is just my opinion.

I think you are forgetting about public opinion.

Cassie is letting know, both to the court and SM, that people is watching.

Why people don't understand about the contract?

Do you really think that in the contract was written that they would have to....

sleep 4 hours a day for years?

enjoy only one week a year to rest and do "insignificant" things like visit their families, girlfriends, friends.?

work even when they were sick or hurt?

travel around countries x times a week, a day?!

break sales records to make money?

and above all, work really hard to make money for other people, the sm owner, trainees, younger groups, shareholders etc?

I bet that the 13+2 years wouldn't habe been a problem if their work conditions were a little better.

You can't say that the boys are lying or exaggerating, if you are a fan you would have to know it, we were always worried, watching their crazy schedules, wanting them more healthy, not so skinny, speculating if our money was reaching them.

And Is not like SM is even denying it, they are making excuses!

Whatever, the hearing is over, I really hope SM change, maybe the money will do the talk, they will be in recession again if they break up DBSK.

thanks j.adore, waiting for your translation. ^_^

Guest SiXeLa

Is there any update on the International Fans Project Vid where there's international fans quotes included in the video? i know the quotes from the fans have been selected but has the vid been completed or still work under progress?

btw, i also noticed the spelling error in my TVXQ photobook tat said 'PLEASE ME MINE'...for god's sake! i thought this type of thing should be proof read 1st b4 being published...how can the publishers let dis error happened? sheesh

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090821 3 Members Of TVXQ, "We Don't Want To Disband Even If We Move Agencies"

TVXQ and SM Entertainment (SME), who are currently in a dispute over TVXQ's exclusive contract, have both stated that they do not wish for a disbandment of the group.

The first hearing for the lawsuit TVXQ's YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun, and Xiah Junsu filed against SM began on the 21st at 10:20 am.

At this hearing, SME's representative lawyer said, "We hope that through this trial, any misunderstandings that have arisen between SME and the three members will be taken care of so that the two sides can have a better relationship and mature as a star who will lead the 2nd Hallyu Wave and his companion," and "SME has unlimited affection for the three members, and SME has big visions for TVXQ, they've even considered introducing TVXQ into Hollywood so we hope this ends well."

The three members' lawyer said, "If you look at Shinhwa, although each member is in a different agency, they still perform as one group and the three members, even if they move agencies, do not wish to disband."

The three members of TVXQ filed for an Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request against their agency SM Entertainment on July 31st. They also filed for a Preservation of Evidence Request to be able to calculate their exact income.

The three members asked for a suspension of their contract due to unlawful clauses but SME stated that the three members were filing this lawsuit due to a conflict because of their cosmetic company; both sides refused to back down from their statements. Leader U-Know Yunho and youngest member Choikang Changmin did not participate in this lawsuit.

But both sides agreed that they did not want a disbandment to occur. A lot of attention is being focused on this trial from the entertainment business and fans.

On the 20th, 120,000 TVXQ fans submitted 12 volumes worth of petitions to the Seoul District Courts, where the lawsuit is being dealt with, stating their objection against SM Entertainment's unlawful contract.

Source: [star news+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

[TRANS] 090821 TVXQ vs SME "We Want This Lawsuit To Finish Quickly"

TVXQ's YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu have stated that they wish for their lawsuit against SM Entertainment to finish quickly.

Both sides stated their position at the first hearing held on the 21st at 10:20 am.

The members' side pointed out the unlawful problems in their exclusive contract as well as the doubtful income division made by SME.

SME's side stated that they were in red figures for four years after TVXQ debuted, said that they had divided the income well and that what the three members were saying was false.

Both sides stated that they wanted this lawsuit to be solved as quickly as possible. The judge stated, "If both side would like to set a settlement date that will not be open to the public, that can be arranged," and urged both sides to come to a mutual agreement.

It can be seen that the judge believes it will be better for the two sides to start fresh as quickly as possible rather than have a tiring fight in court.

On the other hand, on the 20th, 120,000 fans submitted petitions against SME's unlawful contract to the Seoul District Courts where the trial is being held.

Source: [asiae+DNBN]

uhmm,,hi

I just want to ask those that are form the Philippines that already have their AADBSK3..

where did you buy?

thanks a lot!

--DBSK's hearing

I know that this will take more time but I hope everything will be fine. I read that both sides don't want them to disband.

--Cassies' petition

wow! that's a lot. I hope SM will hear them out!

Guest BringTwilight

Im still waiting for my AADBSK3 too from yesasia. It shipped on August 14th so the latest I should get it is probably Wednesday. It sucks waiting!! Has any one from New York gotten their AADBSK3 yet??

I live in NYC too and I also ordered my AADBSK3 on August 14th, but I still haven't recieved mine either!!!

Guest miss betty

seems like the first hearing went well..

no disbandment.

period.

it's just working, management and communication issues that needs to be sorted now..

at this time in the boys career, for 5-6 years where they have learned, experienced and have grown as people and as artists, their input into their careers, what they want to do and how they want to do it should be prioritised and heard..

SME has about 3 weeks to hand over all proof and documents. they better not do anything shady like trying to hide and cover up their misdeeds. i'm worried about this cause if there is insufficient evidence, then SME will gain the upperhand..

and Hollywood? i'm guessing it's only on SME's part cause i'm sure the boys don't want that..

btw, if SME said they have plans for them to enter the US market, it would be about music right?

but they said Hollywood.. what's up with that?

anyways, i bet those considered plans have gone down the drain..

the boys spreading their music within Asia is already taking a toll on them..

they're worn out physically, mentally and emotionally .. they've said so themselves..

plus, entering into the Japanese market was initially something they didn't like..

as successful as they are in Asia, they still have a long way to go.. bear in mind that they aren't even at their peak..

personally, i feel like for them, achieveing greater success in korea, japan and asia would be garnering huge amounts of sales..

the korean music industry itself is in shambles.. it's all digital, hard for physical copies of albums to be sold.

with the feat they achieved with the 4th album, the guys have the ability to start a movement to improve the industry.

even now in japan, their ongoing successes and rising popularity are just a fraction of what they can achieve.

to have a 'top star' status would mean garnering huge sales. one of their goals now is to have a #1 album ranking.

and as time passes, there will be competition.. new artists will come out so they have to constantly re-invent themselves.. they have a strong fanbase and if they continue to grow creatively as arists and produce great music, they'll surely gain more fans..

the possibilities for these talented 5 men are endless.

also, i feel like we should not jump into conclusions easily or believe articles and rumours.. that will result in debates..

we should all just wait for official statements and discuss on those instead..

Guest jaejoong.ro02

[TRANS] 090821 3 Members Of TVXQ, "We Don't Want To Disband Even If We Move Agencies"

At this hearing, SME's representative lawyer said, "We hope that through this trial, any misunderstandings that have arisen between SME and the three members will be taken care of so that the two sides can have a better relationship and mature as a star who will lead the 2nd Hallyu Wave and his companion," and "SME has unlimited affection for the three members, and SME has big visions for TVXQ, they've even considered introducing TVXQ into Hollywood so we hope this ends well."

thanks for the traslation! :D

and what's with that TVXQ in hollywood? SM must be joking! it means the boys' has to start from scratch again and it will take years for them to become successful there. Why not just focus in Asia? Gahh. If ever the boys' reach international level, I would love to hear them sing Japanese and Korean still. Not those engrish whatever! And their quality as a JPOP/KPOP artist is the BEST!

uhmm,,hi

I just want to ask those that are form the Philippines that already have their AADBSK3..

where did you buy?

thanks a lot!

Hello! I'm from the Philippines and I got my AADBSK3 at Yesasia. :)

Guest miss_h

I smile sooo brightly watching JaeChun boypop factory performance. Can you hear their voice??

This is what they want to do: to perform as an artist, even if it's mean smaller stage, it doesn't matter as long as they can express their feeling, their voice, and their music on stage.

'Been So Long' performance put a big smile in my face..

---

Thanks for the translation mandasoh. I just read one fact out of the two: there will be no disbandment :D

---

^@jaejoong.r002: I just smile about the hollywood statement, cause I remember Junsu engrish and it makes me laugh.. :lol:

Guest Yoochunlover

I'm happy that they will not disband! I just hope SM will think what they did and hope this will not happen in a future too.

what? hollywood? let me see.. Korea, Japan, China, Thailand, Malaysia and Hollywood?

I hope they don't try to do promotions out of Asia because if already now we're worrying for their health I don't want to see what might happen to them.

fighting!!

Guest jasminhd

[TRANS] 090821 TVXQ vs SME "We Want This Lawsuit To Finish Quickly"

Thanks for the translations!

I'm really glad that both sides don't want disbandment and that they want to come to an agreement so that the lawsuit will be over quickly. It doesn't seem like SM wants to let DBSK go, so I'm hoping both sides will come to an agreement. I actually really think that this will end well. =)

Oh also, Hollywood? I hope SM means a DBSK concert in Hollywood and not actually debuting them here. =P

Guest catgirl5000

Waiting for the final judgement

TVXQ and SM Entertainment's first court hearing took place today August 21st, 2009 at 11:40am KST.

TVXQ's lawyer stated "TVXQ members are very upset about the entire situation, but hopes that the lawsuit will end well." In addition, "We do not want TVXQ to split up. And even if they do change management companies, there is still a chance that TVXQ will remain together."

SM Entertainment's lawyer stated, "There are no personal grudges against the members, however this lawsuit is an enormous loss to the company, therefore we wish to resolve this as quickly as possible and have TVXQ continue their activities." In addition, SME stated that, "In regards to the members running Chinese based cosmetics businesses, SM only intervened as it could potentially hurt their image. That was the only reason."

The 1 hour and 20 minute hearing over exclusive contract rights and improper compensation is now over, however all parties are required to submit all proof and documentation by September 12th, 2009, in order for the courts to make a final judgment.

credit: allkpop

I get slightly disappionted when people say allkpop are a joke and etc but Allkpop have good sources and the right information in everything before they post! its just people get angry with them when they voice out there own opinions, but they do have the best sources and new info which is better then none right?

Guest SiXeLa

Am glad to hear no disbandment. However,The boys going to Hollywood??? no no no no !!! they shud jz focuz on Asia. no offence but wit their 'Engrish' (besides Micky) DBSK wud be d laughing stock in the western world. Also, they wud hv to start all over again if they wanna debut in Hollywood, can't stand it for the boys to undergo suffering n hardship all over again to make it a success overseas.besides, DBSK has already stiff competition from groups like BigBang...i mean they still have to solidify their grip in Japan, not to mention in other Asian countries too.

Guest likelove8993

wah i loveeee 'been so long'

jae should take rap part too in other song, its cool yet cute

n chun`s voice so sexy

n about debut to hollywood, well i cant still imagining about that.. n they have to hardworking more than they can do before..

yay, some news.

Umm the idea of Hollywood is kinda..eh?

I don't think that will work out that great..especially with the kind of attitude people have in the US.

and engrish bahahah!

Sept 12! Sounds so far away. but hopefully the judges make the right decision. <3

Guest Gabriella

TVXQ's lawyer stated "TVXQ members are very upset about the entire situation, but hopes that the lawsuit will end well." In addition, "We do not want TVXQ to split up. And even if they do change management companies, there is still a chance that TVXQ will remain together."

OMG, so crazy! What is he talking about? Won't split up? He said that they wouldn't split up but what was he talking about "changing management companies"? So crazy! I can not stand it anymore. Want to be killed, huh?

Guest sheilapiglet

so i guess the hearing didn't really do much...just re-stated the facts that people already knew...*sigh*...really hope that this won't drag on....seems like the earliest DBSK can perform as a group again in korea is in mid-September...*thud*....I got totally pissed when SM said that the only reason they intervened with jaechunsu's cosmetic line is because "it might hurt their image"?...WHAT THE HECK?!...how is owning a business going to do that?!...ridiculous.

anyways, am just glad that both sides don't want a disbandment...tho I have a feeling that even tho they don't disband, and jaechunsu move to a different agency, the chances of them performing as a group would be cut down by ALOT!...I mean, they compared them to shinhwa...and i don't even remember when shinhwa performed together last....and it didn't have the same "feel" as it did before....but hopefully history won't repeat itself.

and I just thot of something..if jaechunsu really do win the case and their contracts are ammended, then homin's contracts will still stay the same right?....so then jaechunsu will get higher pay than the other two and be under SM for a shorter period of time?..that'll be SO awkward...cuz up til now, they've shared everything they earned equally....hmmm...I really hope that the changes will apply to the entire group as a whole.

\/thanks for the minwoo article...just shows how much the members really do love one another...it's even evident to other artists around them....so far, I haven't seen an artist be on SM's side...they all favour DBSK's side...makes sense, since DBSK winning the case COULD change how contracts are done from now on....I'll be so proud of them if that happens=)

stuff to share:

[AADBSK3 - Eng Sub] Yunjae Jaeho Couple Talk (1 of 2)

[AADBSK3 - Eng Sub] Yunjae Jaeho Couple Talk (2 of 2)

Guest mandasoh

I get slightly disappionted when people say allkpop are a joke and etc but Allkpop have good sources and the right information in everything before they post! its just people get angry with them when they voice out there own opinions, but they do have the best sources and new info which is better then none right?

Actually, if you read Allkpop's articles carefully, they are full of opinions and non-factual statements. Their articles have led fans to go into mini-heartattacks so many times, I can't count. Wouldn't it be better to have less, but accurate news rather than an influx of unconfirmed news?

I used to follow them a lot, but it kinda died off when I realised. Also, they're not too great on crediting their sources and more than half the time, they don't list their source.

[TRANS] 090821 Lee Min-Woo Mentions TVXQ In An Interview

24pmk2h.jpg

Lee Min-Woo said, "(TVXQ) are excellent juniors that I recognise. A few months ago, they even had a chat with me about problems in life... I could tell that the members have very deep feelings for the group. At the back stage, they would hold each others' hands and pray, say good luck; the way they cheer each other on is very similar to us. (T/N: He meant Shinhwa) Because they are a group which has very good team spirit, I believe in TVXQ."

"My dear younger brothers, TVXQ does not just belong to TVXQ. Don't think too much and over-complicate things, just keep thinking about your fans who have spent precious times with you and who have always protected you.

I hope that all of you can steadfastly protect the proud name of TVXQ. You definitely can't disband, Hyung (T/N: Older brother) is counting on you.

After the current issue is resolved, the 11 of us should go out and have fun."

Source: [OHMICKY]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

[TRANS] 090821 The Members Of TVXQ "Feel Distressed Because Of This Lawsuit"

muxzb4.jpg

TVXQ's YoungWoong Jaejoong, Xiah Junsu and Micky Yoochun have stated they are "Upset and distressed because of this trial."

Sejong, who is representing TVXQ, stated to the media after the first hearing finished at 11:40 am, "The three members are feeling upset and distressed," and "We hope this lawsuit ends well."

The two sides of the three members and SM Entertainment stated their views on the 21st at 10:20 am, when the hearing began.

The three members' side asked for the suspension of their exclusive contract and said there were problems when it came to their income division.

SM Entertainment's side stated that they had already fixed the contract five times and that there were no problems with the income division.

The hearing ended after only an hour and 20 minutes.

[TRANS] 090821 Courts Urge For A 'Mutual Agreement' For The TVXQ Dispute

Popular group TVXQ's three members asked for a suspension of their exclusive contract against SM Entertainment and the first hearing occurred on the 21st.

Seoul District Court's Judge Park Byungdae, after listening to both sides, said, "We think the best way to solve this dispute is for the two sides come to a mutual agreement, when we put the responsibility for biggest fan club in the world and the relationship with the other two members into consideration."

The judge stated, "If both side would like to set a settlement date that will not be open to the public, that can be arranged," and urged both sides to come to a mutual agreement.

The Courts agreed to both sides' wishes of ending this dispute early on and will come to a decision after examining all the related materials handed in on September 11th which is 3 weeks after this first hearing.

The lawyer representing the three members said, "They do not want a disbandment of TVXQ," and "There are cases where teams stay together even if the members are in different agencies."

Also, when the Courts asked whether they wanted a 'cancellation of their contract' or a 'revision of their contract', the lawyer replied, "It depends on how competent SM Entertainment will be to support TVXQ's transition from an idol group to a more mature artist group," and "The opportunities are endless."

SM Entertainment's lawyer said, "Although the three members who filed this lawsuit are not having their right violated, the agency is losing a lot of money due to this trial so we wish for it to end quickly and for TVXQ to start their activities again," and "The only reason SME asked the three members to not participate in the Chinese cosmetic company branch was because the agency feared that TVXQ's image might be damaged in some way; the agency had no other intentions."

The Courts said, "As long as this lawsuit has been filed, please refrain from talking about or attack the other side through the media."

TVXQ's three out of five members, Xiah Junsu (Kim Junsu), YoungWoong Jaejoong, (Kim Jaejoong) and Micky Yoochun (Park Yoochun), stated that "Our 13 year exclusive contract can basically be seen as a life contract, and we did not receive proper treatment from SME in many aspects such as income division," and filed their lawsuit on July 31st.

Source: [yeonhap news+DNBN]

[TRANS] 090821 SME Complains About The Preservation Of Evidence Request

SM Entertainment filed an appeal regarding the preservation of evidence request the three members of TVXQ filed recently.

SME's side filed for their appeal at the first hearing that began on the 21st at 10:20am.

SME's side stated, "Some of the receipts and other documentation used to calculate TVXQ's income are the company's secret information. Therefore, it could be fatal to SME if these forms of documentation were revealed to the media."

The Courts explained a 'In Camera' system that they use which will invalidate SME's claims. The 'In Camera' system is a system in which only a few select people are able to see the important files or the business' secrets in an enclosed area.

This appeal makes people question how accurately the Courts will be able to calculate the actual income of TVXQ.

Guest xjjjLOVE

Wow.... those petitions from Cassie's are seriously o.o

The strength the have is absolutely over whelming

I don't kid when I say a single strike from Cassie's as one could bring down sme

artists, actors, models, CEO's alike

sme should be careful about this case, because the public eye is watching

and if they try and pull anything funny their done for,

I really hope that the Dong Bang boys know that Cassie's are behind them 100 percent

It would definitely give them strength

^ And thank you so much for the posts about the law suit!

The Minwoo one especially made me smile,

and the thing about how they hold hands and pray off stage lifted my spirits

Guest alexkziel

TVXQ and SM Entertainment (SME), who are currently in a dispute over TVXQ's exclusive contract, have both stated that they do not wish for a disbandment of the group.

finally a ray of light!

I was so nervous today, but it looks like that they are trying to resolve their differences.

DBSK has so much potential, SM can't let them go.

And about they debuting in USA, why not?

They would have to work the english of course, but they are very young, people in all the world learn to speak english every day. They are eager to do so, you can see it. :P

I don't really see them debuting as a cute group with catchy songs or the typical korean boyband, in Japan they debuted as a vocal group, It doesn't have to be big scale either.

Concerts, concerts, man, go to them would be awesome. :)

Archived