[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest jaejoong_love33

thanks to Koutarou, Mani4ever, and all the other fans

who have posted~ it lifts our spirits to see that other fans of different groups

are so sympathetic and really care about cassies and DBSK

kinda sucks that the UFOs were fake.

although it would be a good reliever if they did say something to cassies on UFO haha

TVXQ Debacle Summary and Clarifications

thanks for posting that up.

even though i dont like allkpop,that did clear up a lot of stuff

especially for the people that are speculating and making stuff up

14 pages... had to backtrack 14 pages since i posted last night...

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smilevirgo

should I believe Allkpop?!! <_<

TVXQ! We're The One...Eternally!

Anytime or anywhere is Only 5 Forever and Ever!

Behind DBSK has Cassiopeia!

Behind THSK has BigEast!

Behind TVXQ! has International Fans!

Always Keep The Faith! :lol:

Guest lilazndreamer

^allkpop is reliable, but sometimes it is tainted by rumours. as of now, i'm only believing what their lawyers and what cassieopeia said.

Guest lawis_pocket

I'm not commenting on the whole thing because, simply.....

I Believe......... period ^_______________^

So... moving to a HOTTER topic, meaning sexier topic XD

Yunho's Evisu Tshirt!!!..... If I see him wearig that shirt I would tell him... "I would sooooo do Uknow!!" :D LOLOLOL Oh i had to edit it XD... I would say.... babbling, right... "I would soooo do U ... Know... I mean, U now.... I mean... U know!" Hohohohohohohohoho

But I would like to change it too... More like... "Can I do U Know?" Hopping he would have some sort of reactiong!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh hahaha *runsaway like crazy*

Guest tpn1122

should I believe Allkpop?!! <_<

TVXQ! We're The One...Eternally!

Anytime or anywhere is Only 5 Forever and Ever!

Behind DBSK has Cassiopeia!

Behind THSK has BigEast!

Behind TVXQ! has International Fans!

Always Keep The Faith! :lol:

I'm thinking if I should "believe" allkpop also. I don't mind reading their articles and stories. But truthfully, the majority of their posts are opinion based. I'm just glad that they made a whole summary to let people know more about the situation. I will only believe DBSK's lawyers' statements and SM Ent's statements. No one, should trust the media 100%. And the media includes the flasely cited, rumor articles that's been floating around.

^allkpop is reliable, but sometimes it is tainted by rumours. as of now, i'm only believing what their lawyers and what cassieopeia said.

allkpop is only somewhat reliable. It's like any other blog site, but it targets "all of k pop" and not just a particular group.

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

From jeeelim5 (Jee), who has been translating lots of articles on the lawsuit.

I know this is really really long, but please read it. Thank you.

To the readers of the Current News Regarding the Lawsuit between ChunJaeSu and SM

Hey guys. As you've noticed, I've been translating the news articles regarding the lawsuit Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu filed against SM Entertainment. And by reading through most of the articles I've found that some of these reporters sound more like women gossiping over a cup of coffee than actual reporters who serve to inform the public.

Therefore, I would just like to say one thing. Oh, no. Two things.

1) Please, please DO NOT take all of the articles I translate seriously.

Please don't believe that just because it's written by a reporter, all the information in the articles are true.

Because they are not. The Korean media is... well, biased and malicious most of the time. As a Korean person, I've felt that the reporters seem to write more about hurtful rumors that do not have valid sources than of accomplishments of individuals.

You may not have noticed, but on certain websites, there are only a eight to ten articles about DBSK's success at the Tokyo Dome while there are pages upon pages of the hurtful disbandment rumors that ciriculated in June regarding the cancellation of DBSK's participation in the SM Town summer album cover shoot.

I'm sure you guys know a lot about Korean netizens and their hate tirades against certain celebrities and how those cause suicides. The Korean media can be similar to those hurtful people sometimes. They tend to forget that 'the pen is mightier than the sword,' so to speak.

And I hope you've noticed that SM's official statement and ChunJaeSu's lawyer's official statement contradict each other. It's all become a matter of 'he said' 'she said.' SM states that ChunJaeSu are doing this because of the dispute regarding the Chinese branch of CreBeau.

"We are planning to solve this situation that arose because of the dispute over the cosmetic company the three have started."

While ChunJaeSu's lawyer said that the three are filing the lawsuit because of some unlawful clauses in the initial exclusive contract they signed, not because of a cosmetic company that isn't even their main priority.

"The cosmetic company, which may have caused some diasgreements amongst TVXQ in an emotional point of view, was not the reason TVXQ filed the lawsuit. After reading the offical statement of SM that was released on the first of August, we found that they made the cosmetic company a larger issue than what it actually is. It is wrong to think that TVXQ would file a lawsuit just because of a company that isn't even TVXQ's main work priority."

The boys themselves, have not made a statement yet, so I'm not going to believe anything until they speak for themselves. And I hope you take these articles as... well, as information you are collecting for a debate. Or just gossip to look over and think about, but not for too long. Just don't believe these so-called 'facts' until DBSK speak for themselves.

These reporters have a twisted way of putting words in people's mouthes. From just reading the articles, it can be seen that some sound like they almost want DBSK to disband. They all come with a heading that comes along the line of "On the verge of disbanding" or "Might be disbanding soon." These are all false rumors that reporters are using to make people click on their articles. Do not believe these.

2) Please don't freak out too much.

Okay, I'm going to drop formalities and speak to you guys as my friends because you guys are like the nicest people I've ever met online and it really hurts to see you guys being all spazzed out and hurt by what's taking place right now. Joining Shinki (and GOE;SS) was the first time in my five years (going on six) of fandom that I joined an online fandom forum, and you guys have been so nice to me by helping me when I don't know what to do and leaving really nice comments, always thanking me for the translations and such.

You guys know that it must have taken Chunnie, JJ and Su a lot of courage to make the decision of suing their own entertainment agency. And that courage might disappear if they see that their fans may not be completely supportive of it.

If we as their fans lose our cool now.... How would they sruvive?

I've been told that Cassiopeia are DBSK's stability.

If that stability wavers and doubts and rumors spread amongst us,

where would DBSK find the courage to face what's ahead of them?

They can't.

They need us as much as we need them.

They really do.

Cassies are getting a ton of support from other fandoms such as ELF, Triple S, SONE, Wonderful, VIP etc in Korea right now. On certain internet portal sites, you can see pages and pages of support from other fandoms pouring in for Cassiopeia. On DNBN, most of the comments are now, "I'm sick of reading these articles. I believe in DBSK... They'll pull through this stronger than before.." We need to be like Korean Cassies, we need to stay calm.

It's for DBSK. That's the best thing to do. Stay calm.

Sorry about this whole thing being too long. I'm just worried about you guys. :]

-Jee, a calm Cassie worried about their fellow Shinkians-

P.S. Tomorrow on daum.net, Cassies are going to try to get '동방신기 믿어요' (We believe DBSK) as 1st on Daum's search ranking to show the boys that we believe in them.

This will be at 2 (or was it 1? Ah, fudgecakes I forgot :P) in the afternoon, in Korea, so if you guys can participate, please do. :)

from zhuu: I'm with Jee on this - the media is twisting the lawsuit into something to make a headline out of. <_< How lame. Keep the faith, ladies and gents. =]

Guest hayakatsu

hello, Cassies^^

i'm not a frequent visitor of this thread, in fact, this is my first time here today... but with everything going on, i had to drop by and wish the best for you guys and the boys. HWAITING! and just keep your faiths. there's always a silver lining to the clouds. even though i don't know them that well, i do acknowledge them for their extreme talent and hardwork to know that they've come so far, and done a lot in their time, that it would be a shame for anything to stop at this point. it affects me so much so, that even i'm panicking a little. i'm no Cassie but i feel the situation just as well and i know if anything bad were to happen, their brothers and family in SUJU (whom i love the most) would feel extremely down about it and by that, make me super sad to see them being upset... so, i dunno what else to say except offer these words to you guys, and hope everything goes well for everyone. i feel for ya.

HWAITING!!

~from a sincere ELF~

Guest lost23

Hiii, Cassies..its my first time here in dbsk thread..just wanted to drop by and wish all this matter to solve very fast..JUST BELEIVE IN YOUR OPPAS AND EVERYTHING GONNA BE OKAY..FIGHTING

love and support from us always :

ELF

Guest alexkziel

From jeeelim5 (Jee), who has been translating lots of articles on the lawsuit.

You guys know that it must have taken Chunnie, JJ and Su a lot of courage to make the decision of suing their own entertainment agency. And that courage might disappear if they see that their fans may not be completely supportive of it.

If we as their fans lose our cool now.... How would they sruvive?

I've been told that Cassiopeia are DBSK's stability.

If that stability wavers and doubts and rumors spread amongst us,

where would DBSK find the courage to face what's ahead of them?

They can't.

They need us as much as we need them.

They really do.

Thanks. I really needed to read this.

I'am so worried and not even the kindest words gonna take this uneasy feeling, but you are right.

We need to support our boys and let them know that we are with them.

Don't let us out plese, like the Daum thing, tell us how we can help with your projects.

And thanks to the fans of other bands, your posts are so touching and really appreciated.

Guest UmaloveChangmin

About this lawsuit thing - the boys are doing what they feel that they need to do and we obviously should support them as fans but the thing is - we cannot always say forever 5 because everyone does know that they eventually will yes, break up. Don't shoot me, but they will break up someday it's what happens and I keep thinking as I read posts saying "FOREVER 5"

Maybe this will begin something else - like their solo careers. They need to break away from the "boyband" image eventually and I think it would be interesting and good for them to really go off and explore the different areas of fame they may be good at. This is just coming from the drama debuts etc. It makes sense.

I dunno, just a thought. NOT MEANT TO START A FIGHT. This is meant as a mature discussion...

Thoughts?

Guest SeliT

About this lawsuit thing - the boys are doing what they feel that they need to do and we obviously should support them as fans but the thing is - we cannot always say forever 5 because everyone does know that they eventually will yes, break up. Don't shoot me, but they will break up someday it's what happens and I keep thinking as I read posts saying "FOREVER 5"

Maybe this will begin something else - like their solo careers. They need to break away from the "boyband" image eventually and I think it would be interesting and good for them to really go off and explore the different areas of fame they may be good at. This is just coming from the drama debuts etc. It makes sense.

I dunno, just a thought. NOT MEANT TO START A FIGHT. This is meant as a mature discussion...

Thoughts?

i agree with everything you said.

surley dbsk cant stay together forever

and im sure they love each other but i wouldnt be surprised if they wanted to do there own things in there own ways. they all have different styles and i bet they cant wait to show them when the time is right.

but if im honest i think if they do leave sm it will hurt there careers, i know most of there fans will follow them. but tbh look what happened to shinhwa and h.o.t. - doing variety shows and releasing solo work. which arent even that popular because they have to compete with all the idol groups.

of course they would have a sense of self respect because there doing there own thing but if they want to stay on top i suggest they stay with sm. atleast for a few years longer, because i think theres still a little more for them yet, well atleast in in korea. i think theyd be fine in japan as a group (not sure about solo) because most japanese artist last for ages. look at all the avex people! theyve got years on them compared to how long korean groups last.

thats just my opinion. PLEASE dont take it offensively

Edit: i also want to say even if they do end up doing solo stuff (which i doubt.. for now atleast) they'll still be a group of 5, and all there fans will remember where they started. even though shinhwa are doing solo stuff (probs cause of army) they still havent officially disbanded. so dont worry guys! im pretty sure they'll stay together forever, i mean not litterally but im sure you get me....... :P

Guest Baru2

About this lawsuit thing - the boys are doing what they feel that they need to do and we obviously should support them as fans but the thing is - we cannot always say forever 5 because everyone does know that they eventually will yes, break up. Don't shoot me, but they will break up someday it's what happens and I keep thinking as I read posts saying "FOREVER 5" ................

Hmm...I don't know, I have to admit I am a bit scared of this. You know, nobody really like changes. Well, I'd like to see them write their own music more, and do origina stuff...I am axcited about the Dramas though, I think this could be really interesting. But in my opinion, they must not forget they are 5, and if they are doing solo, then it's only temporary. I don't think it's the time for them to leave SM, or to go on a different road, at least not now, when they are getting sooo popular in Japan.

Ohh~I'd like to see them doing world live tour, you know? hehe this kind of things...not being famouse only in asia. Thats the future I think I hope for, spread the love...but well..I dunno...what if they'll be too famouse? is it even possible >< and work too hard? ohh...that might be too much they are human after all...

Well I think they are going the right way, and doing the right things! I trust them! thats all, I trust them, and whatever they do, I'll be right behind them, cheer and support them.

My opinion:

I believe in them. I don't think they'll allow themselves to go on solos. They love each other. They're used to their daily activities and members. They can't do it without the other. I believe they will just FIX the contract. Since SM didn't listen to JaeSuChun regarding the contract, and now they have nothing to do but to deal with it legally. LSM's back in Korea. Hope that the contracts get fixed so that they can go back to work which they ADORED and LOVED SO MUCH. Why would they leave SM? Their friends which is also their families are there. They trained for a long time and developed good foundation to the staffs and other artists. I mean, they're friends and loved ones are there like Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, BoA, Zhang Liyin and etc. They don't want to leave them right? They're part of their lives. And I'm sure SM Family including the artists doesn't want them to leave.

SUMMARY:

DBSK wants to work because they love their work and they want us to be happy always, it's just that the contract was really unfair and they want to change it but the SM won't listen and now legal actions comes which is right.

Were very worried at disbanding issues which is not necessary at the very moment. They need our support right now!!!

C'mon guys, LET'S OF THINK THIS A POSITIVE WAY!!!

Guest teaforme

omg, the naver and daums sites are flooded with the appeal case amongst the three (junsu micky and hero). reading and learning about this is really sad. i really do hope a fast and compromising negotiation takes place for both sides so that the boys can go back to being 5 and rejuvenate and comeback strong on their stage,drama, etc. i have no doubt that all 5 members realize and understand that w/o all 5 there's no DBSK (TVXQ) and that they wouldn't have made it so far and conquer music charts everywhere. the boys know that it's not a good time to leave SM as SM has helped the boys launch a successful debut as well as lasting career, to disband or move onto their own at the moment may not be the best or wisest decision.

on the other side i'm glad that both sides show great sportsmanship (or should i call positive business attitude) to keep the schedules going on cue i.e. a-nation and upcoming 08/16/2009 smtown concert. this would have been an icky situation if all scheduling were stopped so props to both sides for finding compromise on that part. i'm gonna stay away from the rumors and news about this situation and hope a good resolution will post ASAP. and using micky's favorite saying --- 'always keep the faith'

Guest SeliT

I believe in them. I don't think they'll allow themselves to go on solos. They love each other. They're used to their daily activities and members. They can't do it without the other. I believe they will just FIX the contract. Since SM didn't listen to JaeSuChun regarding the contract, and now they have nothing to do but to deal with it legally. LSM's back in Korea. Hope that the contracts get fixed so that they can go back to work which they ADORED and LOVED SO MUCH. Why would they leave SM? Their friends which is also their families are there. They trained for a long time and developed good foundation to the staffs and other artists. I mean, they're friends and loved ones are there like Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, BoA, Zhang Liyin and etc. They don't want to leave them right? They're part of their lives. And I'm sure SM Family including the artists doesn't want them to leave.

SUMMARY:

DBSK wants to work because they love their work and they want us to be happy always, it's just that the contract was really unfair and they want to change it but the SM won't listen and now legal actions comes which is right.

C'mon guys, LET'S OF THINK THIS A POSITIVE WAY!!!

i really dont want to start anything and im all about thinking positive

but if they leave sm (and im no saying they will) it doesnt mean they still cant be friends with smtown.

shinhwa, h.o.t and previous sm artists are all still friends with the current ones and still love them all like family

but they might leave because of how controlling sm (the company) is. they may feel its time to do there own thing or whatever they want to do. just think of the reasons why all the previous artists left. dbsk could be feeling the same way.

but i also agree, i hope all this contract stuff is fixed and everything goes back to normal.

i dont think it would be the same if they left sm

but i can imagine the tension there would be if they stayed :P

First of all, I want to thank everyone for all the speedy translations and news and opinions on this. I've been gone, and this was the first thing I read, so being able to just backtracka few pages and know exactly what was happening was really reasurring.

Second, I want to thank all the people from other fanclubs who have been leaving messages, on soompi and elsewhere. Knowing that TVXQ has the support of so many people makes me happy. I hope TVXQ knows how many people are behind them, whatever they do.

Third, I sooooooo want to do the daum.net thing. What time are we supposed to do the search? Search at 2 o'clock, or do they want us to search before 2 so it will be up by two? are there any more details?

Most of all DON'T WORRY. We have to be strong too. Just like jee and zhuu said, they get so much strength from their fans. If everyone believes that everything will turn out ok IT WILL.

http://i28.tinypic.com/29ncpsj.jpg

Please don't hotlink!!! <3

credit:gayness@soompi

sry for cutting ur post ....

but ... is it just me ... or does it ... jiggle O_______O

*shot*

Question ... is it just me or does it look like that yunnie has a scar near his belly button

:3 ...

-edit- ...

holy snap ... i topped again[?]

O-o ...

*has nothing to share*

*is listening to love by love chun ver*

Guest playcrackthesky

Thoughts?

yeah, that's true that they'll break up someday. all good things must come to an end, but that doesn't mean we can't say 'forever five.' even if they're not together as the group DONGBANGSHINKI, you can't deny that there's some inseparable bond between those five guys. they can all go in different directions, but the love everyone has for them and the love they have for each other will always live on.

lmao, and there's my sappy two cents about that... but as for solo careers, i think everyone wouldn't have reacted as they did if everything didn't happen all at the same exact time. yes, it's a good idea for them to explore their talents and possible career choices, but the fact that there's been tension these past couple of weeks, and then boomboomboom, suddenly we have like three solo acts and then a lawsuit? i want to see them grow more, but i think everything was just a case of horrendous timing. :mellow:

Guest Honey_KizZ

Tohoshinki - Mu-mo Weekly Ranking

22963699.png

112345678.png

ghjkw.png

cfvghj.png

credit: dbsknight

i dont see why it's wrong for people to say:

Forever 5

it's their right if they want too...

i know that dbsk is not going to say together forever, but when i say it

i mean that their friendship will last even after they get old and have their

own families. they've been through so much together that to me they will

always be connected, even if in the future they break up.

[Trans] Nikkan Sports Daily: Junsu's

090727dailyyuibkk.jpg

Junsu, the one in charge of comedy

He was so happy that he cried at Budokan Hall

Being in charge of comedy, he bring smiles by creating a warm atmosphere, Junsu “Actually I wanted to do this last year already, but because of saying cold gags in front of the members and on television programs, I couldn’t take it back. (A/N: had to continue)

Behind that smile, he has shed a lot of tears.

“When we just came to Japan, it was very tiring to sing in Japanese because we were not used to it. We also needed translators when we were interviewed, so we were all very nervous.”

To improve their Japanese, and catch up with the pace of things, shorten the gap between the fans and them.

“My mind was focused on the Budokan Hall’s stage, for our fans love we worked hard, the feeling was good. The first time that I cried because of happiness in Japan was at the Budokan hall.”

Actually, coming to Japan was already hard from the beginning, but they were not afraid and practiced hard even before they debuted.

“My voice change took 3 years.”

I went to over 10 hospitals for check ups but they couldn’t find a reason to it. Our debut was canceled. It felt I had no chance to continue singing, I cried everyday…”

Dreams of performing on the stage were fulfilled when the news came of the formation of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

“Even though my throat wasn’t cured yet, if I didn’t grab this chance, my life would have come to a close (in singing)

I couldn’t let that happen! That provided me the strength and hope. From that time on, my voice slowly recovered. It’s incredible. It was like a miracle!”

Even though he faced a bitter past, he still carries a smile

Behind that smile is a strong will.

From 3 years ago, he has controlled himself from eating after six in the evening.

“This is so as to have a good body condition after waking up in the morning, it’s also good for the skin!”

To give the fans the best stage ever

“Budokan Hall and Tokyo Dome still makes my heart beat quickly. To be able to come here is thanks to the fans support.

We will continue to work hard!”

- To you, what is TVXQ’s existence?

Always by my side, no matter what, they’re just like my brothers that will always be by my side.

- If you weren’t in TVXQ?

I will be an athlete. I love soccer players and baseball players.

- Specialties?

Soccer, I loved soccer from young and wanted to be a soccer player.

- Favorite singer?

Ken Hirai. I love his voice when he sings love songs.

- Good and Bad points?

I’m good in sports. I’m good in dancing and anything to do with flexibility of the body. My bad points is my sleeping habits. Because of that, I take very long to arrange the bed sheets in the morning.” (A/N: meaning he kicks around and all the stuff)

translation credits: omXiahJnS @ xiah-sshi

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

jaejoong and keita (w-inds)

o0240032010224735427.jpg

2ヶ月ぶりの更新です。

おまたせいたしました。

ツアーが終わるまでは更新しないつもりだったのですが、

Live中に更新の約束をしてしまったので更新します。笑

ですがLiveの話はまだ見ていない方もいらっしゃるので、全公演終了したときにでも。

今回は僕の親友を紹介します。

僕と同い年で歌がハンパなく上手くてイケメン。

ジェジュンです。

非の打ち所が無いような人です。

とにかく良い人。

自分の周りの人に一人一人感謝の気持ちを込めながら接する様な

姿勢が僕は大好きです。

最近の23、24位の男とは思えません。笑

歌について熱く語れる仲間です。

歌の話になると熱い男です。笑

写真は2人で東京タワーに行った時の写真です。笑

2人でやれる面白い事を考えてたら、東京タワーに行くって事になり。笑

面白すぎるから載せようよ。って話になったので載せました。

また気が向いたら更新します。

お楽しみに。

quickie trans:

Title: Congrats

Theme: Blog

After two months, I'm updating.

Sorry for the wait!

I was planning on not updating until the tour was over,

but unexpectedly, I made a promise to update during a Live, so here I am. lol

But there are people who haven't seen the MC's yet, so when all the lives are over.. [t/n: it said, "ですがLiveの話はまだ見ていない方もいらっしゃるので、全公演終了したときにでも。" annnnd yeah i'm to giggling about the jaejoong thing to srsly look that up... xD]

In this post, I want to introduce one of my close friends.

He's the same age as me, and without missing a thing a very skillful singer and good-looking guy. [t/n: he said ikemen. which made me giggle even more.]

His name is Jaejoong.

He's pretty much flawless.

anyways, he's a good person.

While the feelings of thanks to each and every one who surrounds me piles up,

I love the attitude of all the people I come into contact with.

I don't think of him as ranked as currently the 23rd or 24th guy. lol

He's a friend that I can talk about singing passionately to.

When we start talking about singing, he's the type of guy that gets excited. lol [t/n: keita's been using the word "atsui". I figure writing "he's the type of guy that gets hot" would uh...yeah. okay.]

The picture's from when the two of us went to Tokyo Tower together. lol

When I was thinking about the interesting things that we've done together, I thought about when we went to Tokyo Tower. lol

It was so interesting that I wanted to post about it, so I did.

If I feel up to it, I'll update again sometime.

Please look forward to it.

credit: quirky_love@dbsglj

translations: dash_ignition@lj

source: http://ameblo.jp/tachibana-keita/entry-10312224564.html

a sweet fan-vid

《東方神起》(동방신기) 20090801 Cassiopeia is....

credit: uploader

subs anyone?

Archived