ANTS-0428_t_01_400.jpg

Towel

anationyuibkk001.jpg

Shirt

anationyuibkk002.jpg

Fan

Credit: dnbn, sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest soulsimplicity

I'm really excited for Yunho's drama! His acting skills are pretty average in my opinion, but I'm sure he'll do his best in portraying the character. The storyline seems pretty interesting and Go Ara is really pretty and talented. I'm hoping for some kissing scenes. lol.

Channel-A: Yoochun was so hilarious doing the "Ehhh" motions. He was literally rofl after doing it. And I'd like to have a try of their "Love In The Ice".

Guest devillusion

QUESTION!

Does anyone care to share where i can find their wallies?

thanks in advance thou!!!

Yunho's acting :

Dang, I know those rumors about him getting acting are real after all it just different movies/drama thou... can't wait to see some YunJae action in their coming solo activities...

Guest LeaYuri

SOME OFFICIAL GOODIES FROM A-NATION

Omo!Love all those goodies especially fans.Green coloured theme suits for summer perfectly B)

And thanks to luvu mypc for posting more goodies

[NEWS] Yunho U-Know & Go Ara

U-wah~Yunho is a great actor and Im sure this gonna be a blast for him!But I think it'd better if the main actress is not SM-connection.lol,I laughed abt some reactions when the unconfirmed cast (Lee Dae Hee and Han Ga In) revealed.For example "ChangMin will become Yunho's bodyguard everyday for shooting" That's cute if it happens. :lol:

I hope it's a 16 episode series, I'm not a big fan of long dramas. The genre should be romance, but I'm wondering if it's just based on romance only or included with comedy as well (i love com/rom dramas :P lol) And I can feel there might be kissing scenes for Yunho -_-

I think this drama is not gonna stress on romance scenes.Yunho,as well as Yoochun are a great kisser,I guess.Based from their flirtatious look and Yoochun had proved it when he's smooching in "Date of Earth" :rolleyes:

Anyway,No kissing pls -_-

Guest badstar

OMG!!! The shirt!! I want it!!!!

Okay, it's been decided, AOE will work on the K-drama thread for Yunho's upcoming drama.

Watch out for it guys! We'll start working on it already!

Guest yiyi0312

Just a quick qns :)

Was there any mention before that there will be a Mirotic Concert in Taiwan???

Just wanna find out ... Cos I kindda forgot which are the places that they were going to tour about .

If there is, any chance to know the date??? thanks ^^

Guest Senorita_

Eek! Does Yunnie smokes? I hope not. It's bad for his teeth and health. I hope those cigarettes are his friends.

I don't think he does. I never hear/see him smoke.

I think this drama is not gonna stress on romance scenes.Yunho,as well as Yoochun are a great kisser,I guess.Based from their flirtatious look and Yoochun had proved it when he's smooching in "Date of Earth" :rolleyes:

Anyway,No kissing pls -_-

Hope there'll be comedy cos it brightens the atmosphere, and I'm sure Yunho will do good with it :P Oh and yes they do look like they're great kissers and I'll be jealous to see Yunho kissing =_= (well I think a many Cassies will) LOL!

Oh the goods look cute <3 I like the fan and the bag ^^

Guest koreamom

this thread is such a fun place to be to find out lots about dbsk! you guys are great to put so many things about them here and share your opinions!

yunho will be great in this drama! i think he will ace the acting and go ara sounds perfect for the leading lady part. she is so pretty! wish junsu could do a cameo in it since he loves soccer so much!

i have ordered lots of stuff from cdjapan, dvdheaven,yesasia and they are all realiable and good places to order from. they all take credit cards and my stuff always comes in good condition. cdjapan is awesomely fast. sometimes the others take a bit longer but i really like their services.

solo activities makes me a little nervous but it is part of growing. they need to plan for their future activities too. their goals this year have been awesomely acheived and it seems like this is thier year to blast past everything! they are so close that i think a little growth individually will be good for them cause they will always go back "home" to their dbsk foundation.

i am so awesomely proud of them for all they have done and have given to their fans!

Guest sheilapiglet

oh my gosh, I can totally imagine "Host Jaejoong"....*drools*=P

081210 YOOCHUN - So Dorkishly Happy @ Golden Disk Awards

hehe..i've always loved YC's expressions the most...so cute when he's happy=)

[News] Tohoshinki Mini CD (Keychain) Sale Notice

The “Tohoshinki Premium Showcase 2009 in Ometesando” received good feedback, and the “Mini CD” will be on sale in stores like HMV Shibuya, Shinjuku Takashimaya Times Square, Ikebukuro [T/N i'm not sure if this is how to say it] Metro Plaza, Lazona Kawasaki, Sapporo Stellar Place, Anobehoop, Sannomiya Store etc. places in the vending machines [T/N the toy vending machines, not the food && drink ones^^]. It will start from the end of July for a limited time.

Starting Period: end of July

Cost: 300Yen/play

Types: a total of 10 types

[T/N these 'mini cd' things are just a kind of keychain with the cd cover on it]

Source: Hohobbs

Translation: tvxq_luv@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Do not remove/add any credits

Guest SleepiiDreamer

wow so many solo activities. :o

can't say i'm a fan of it, but what can i do? =T

Yunho's acting! Go Ara is gorgeous. but do they compliment each other? can't wait to see. ^^ personally, when there was news that said one of the TVXQ members are negotiating for a movie role, i was thinking~~ either Yunho or Changmin. o_o Yunho, although a rookie, has a lot of potential in the acting field. i hope he don't tire himself out & such. though i'm excited about this for Yunho, I feel somewhat like Yunho's the leader gah! But since its set for September, wow, that means its probably going to be a 2-3 weeks of non-stop filming?! do rest yourself.

if its a mini series, does that mean 16 episodes?

still, that's a lot. hopefully, its like 10-15 D: don't want to tire leader-sshi out.

JaeChun's colors and melody~~

so what about Changmin and Junsu? D:

ok, the rumors about Junsu's solo album? Like, that's going to be amazing. but i'm still eh on the idea.

though I know junsu will totally rock it. (is that the reason for his change in hair color?)

hmm~ if it's only for these few months, then okk. hopefully, by the end of the year, our DBSK will be 5 again.

is there any hope for a korean comeback this year? :huh:

Guest asdfhjkl;

Ahhh so the solo activities begin.

Yunho acting! Well I must say that out of all of them, I think he has the most potential. I'm sure it's going to turn out really well since we all know how committed he is. And I like Go Ara a lot :) Now I see why it was only JaeChun singing Colors together. At first I was really confused why it wasn't a group thing. Looks like SM had it all planned out. If they are all pursuing solo activities for a while, I do hope Junsu's mini album rumor will come true then. And I'm sure news about Changmin's activities will come out soon too. I'm not going to pretend that I'm not a bit worried about solo activities, but I'll definetely support them fully.

v

v Yeah! Hopefully DBSK will sing one of the theme songs for the drama :)

Guest kinkie_lass

Heading to the Ground @ DramaWiki

:D Heading To The Ground page is already created at DramaWiki :) i am so excited. i am glad it will be on MBC. i always thought MBC produces better and trendier drama than the other two network. and i think it's appropriate for DBSK to sing the theme song, like a tie-in. that would be so awesome for them and Cassiopeia. remember SS501 did the theme song for BOF since their leader acted in the drama.

Okay, it's been decided, AOE will work on the K-drama thread for Yunho's upcoming drama.

Watch out for it guys! We'll start working on it already!

whoa thanks AOE! i am sure i am going to visit that thread often and spazz to no end once the drama starts airing muahahahaha~

but someone should create a thread for Yunho's acting in korean dramas & movies section too :ph34r:

Changmin on Super Junior Concert

hehe darling maknae stood out even though he was standing among a dozen of super junior members <3

Guest laurassjj87

Hello!

I have finally received my "Please Be Mine" Photobook... (I´m in love with each picture :D ) But I have noticed something.

At the back page I can read: "copyright 2009 SM Enterteiment & SBSi Corp."

5pmmme.jpg

b4f285.jpg

What does this mean? :huh:

What they are filming in this photobook... is going to be broadcasted in SBS? O_o But I think the games, etc... are going to be in AADBKS 3 DVD :mellow:

I am a little confused right now... :lol:

Guest universe

everything is so abuzz over Yunho's drama! i think it is time for them to split up and grow individually too. its been almost 6 years as a group, and its good that they can do their solo interests. i can't wait for the drama! hopefully Yunho will be able to handle everything. i'm sure he can =D

and if the rumour about Junsu's album is true, then WOW! he has the most amazing voice out of any kpop group ever, and i will really anticipate that!

Guest angelzluv

Hello!

I have finally received my "Please Be Mine" Photobook... (I´m in love with each picture :D ) But I have noticed something.

At the back page I can read: "copyright 2009 SM Enterteiment & SBSi Corp."

What does this mean? :huh:

What they are filming in this photobook... is going to be broadcasted in SBS? O_o But I think the games, etc... are going to be in AADBKS 3 DVD :mellow:

I am a little confused right now... :lol:

sorry to cut your post...i think it's because their activity for the "please be mine" photobook will also appear in the AADBSK 3...AADBSK 1 also have the SBSi on the credit...if i'm not mistaken...please correct me if i'm wrong...hope it help... :)

wah...i owned the page..brb to share some pics then...

how about some pics spam from SM LIVE 08 in Seoul?since the SM LIVE 09 is coming in a month...

11_online.jpg

35_online.jpg

165.jpg

73_online.jpg

58_online.jpg

103.jpg

credit: as tagged...i got this from soompi...^^

Guest soulsimplicity

solo activities makes me a little nervous but it is part of growing. they need to plan for their future activities too. their goals this year have been awesomely acheived and it seems like this is thier year to blast past everything! they are so close that i think a little growth individually will be good for them cause they will always go back "home" to their dbsk foundation.

i am so awesomely proud of them for all they have done and have given to their fans!

I always try to remain positive about their solo activities. Other than their management/staff, I'm sure they also consult with the other members when making these kinds of decisions. This leads me to believe that when one member does solo activities, the others will be supportive of them. I agree that it'll help them grow as individuals, and also allow viewers to see different aspects of them other than being a part of TVXQ. And when all is done, just as you stated, "they'll go back home" and be TVXQ once again. The group is still their top priority, after all.

Archived