Guest Ringy

Guest toomuchsmiling

I think the guy was just playing, b/c Yunho didn't look too serious

about it who was sitting right there next to him. =P

Contrary to that, I haven't seen that clip before! It's SO funny how they

read the short they gave to Junsu! "Sorry..girls..i'm GAY." ahahahahaha!! :lol:

and that Rakugen comment was pure crack. it's funny how they all kinda

started and stopped laughing all together. XD

and ya know that Infinitely Yours, Seoul thing?

to ppl who read this, i clicked on it and it said u get a chance to meet

with kpop stars! i took that as the S.M. ones who were in those CFS!? suju, gg, AND DBSK??

i think that's totally cool and i wonder if it's for real! :w00t: looks authentic enuff!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PintSize2346

Hi. I don't post here much, but I saw this:

and it reminded me that I have a question. Some pages back someone posted some pictures of some gifts...a laptop, a Louis Vitton wallet, etc., and I was womdering if they were actual presents given to Micky? And the giving him a laptop every year for his birthday, was that true as well? I only ask because, didn't he refuse gifts last year because they were too expensive? (here's a link to spiderliliez's lj. I didn't ask permission, though :sweatingbullets:http://spiderliliez.livejournal.com/61201.html) I just wasn't sure which one was true, because I can't see his fans getting him things they knew he wouldn't accept.

Guest Honey_KizZ

[Fanaccount] 090613 The Secret Code Concert in Osaka

whatsinyuibkk4.jpg

Yesterday was humid. I think something like 35 degrees because when we came back around ten o clock it was still 27 degrees. That’s in celcius, for you who speak only fahrenheits. We went to concert place, in case you don’t know, to Osaka Jo Hall around three/half four only to see loads of fangirls, carrying around Secred Code tour bags. I have one now. It will make best ever library/beach/whatever bag. We ate in McDonald’s (Chicken burgers!), which was full of fangirls too, and then followed already introduced fangirls to the concert hall.

The place it self was huge. I have pictures, but since I’m writing this from hotel lobby I can’t show you any yet, wait until day after tomorrow. Unles Air France decides to drop down. There was two ques, one for official tour photos (didn’t buy) and one for tour goods. We went to wrong line at firts, then chansed to “goods” que. I got two t shirts, black and white, idk what I’m going to do with the black one, a bag and cellphone strap. Yes now I’m poor. I want a towel ;O;. I could ask Karla to bring it to me but…Moneyyy.

Okay after getting goods and pretty recipes we slowly started to walk to entrance, showing our tickets around to find the correct place. When we actually got in.. OH MY GOD WE WERE LIKE NINE ROWS FROM THE STAGE. OMMG. Yes . Of course it wasn’t the main stage, but one of those side stages and so we saw everybody nearby. Damn them, it was like they refused to look at us . I wanted to throw Jae with my lightstick. Speaking about Jae… Okay let’s not get into fangirl part yet ^O^;

Aaaand then the cocnert started wiiiiith SECRET GAME. The boys came, everybody screamed, had huge smiles plastered on their faces, I was cluthing my friend’s arm and saying “Aaaaa ARE WE REALLY SEEING THEM?!”. You know, we flied from FINLAND to see them so it was so unreal, seeing all of them on stage, dancing and singing. Akafdslgd. Honestly I don’t remember much about the song order, or cocnert order. Was too busy listening Junsu’s awesome voice, cursing how loud Chanmin’s voice is, fangirling Jae, because unf I love that man, laughing at Yunho (that man is a spaghetti.) and thinking how sexy Yoochun was, even though he failed. So I’m just writing something about the songs/going trough what they sang.

The opening video was about them…stealing jewelry? Being cool and fighting with some other guys DD.

Then came Share the world, Doumini coopere, Take your hands, Stand up and Beautiful You

Stand up was niiice live. But. Beautiful you. Junsu got to show his voice. And it’s gorgeous. He did this voice thing in the end. Unf. Everybody just stood there and listened. Unf.

After Take your hands there was another video, which was about, if my memory serves me right, about the boys with girls. Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin and Junsu break up with their girl, but Yoochun’s girl breaks up with him 8D. Then The video shows hwo all five of them gather to somewhere and Stand up begins.

From beautiful you to 9095

That song is better live. We have seen fancams and it’s better live than in fancams. It doesn’t look so sutpid, actually it looks hell sexy. Boys have probably learned something along the way .

After comes My Destiny, which is followed a video. Don’t remember about what it was but the video is followed by faster songs: Force, Purple Line: OMG WE GOT JUNSU SHOWING OFF HIS DANCE SKILLS, Mirotic: Even this song sounds better live than the Japanese versio as recorded audio! Hah ha. And the last song from this part is Heart, Mind and Soul.

Then to MC cut. My Japanese is poor and audience was screaming along the boys so I missed a lot about this. I understood that the boys were sad because they didn’t speak Kansai dialect and challenged each other to speak it. I think that Changmin promised to be better at it next time, then he started talking and talking – in Kansai I think. Not sure. Yoochun failed, he fell down and dropped his mic and Jaejoong lolled at him 8D. I loved Jae at these parts, he talked so much, his random little giggle is so sweet and I just melted. I like this talkative Jaejoong better than Korea’s ohsocool Jaejoong. Nuf nuf I think his hair tickled him. And Yunho. LOL Yunho. At some parts he was playing ninja and then, at one point He put towel on his head, went behind Jaejoong and wiggled his finger, being a bogeyman. And he kicked & hit Changmin who hit back.

Then they sing Wasurenaide, Nobody Knows, Taxi >> while sitting on stage, which rises and Yunho forget to sit down and then he lols at himself and looks like “Oh mini cooper. I just didn’t do that”. Then Forever Love aaaaand.

BOX IN THE SHIP. LOL THAT SONG IS PERFECT FOR MAKING AUDIENCE HIGH. The boys put us to sang the song with them. “Oh-la-la-something TOHOSHINKI” Jae: “Oh-le-eh-oh-something DOYUKOTO?” Audience: “repeats SHOYUUKOTO”. Loved that 8DD.

Then came O and people screamed a but more lol. After O boys got time to rest while Tohodancer showed off their skills. After them came songs Choosey lover, Sky, Somebody to Love, Summer dream and Survivor. Somebody to love is perfect song to get audience to jump with you. Haha. I had hard time jumpin, my skirt rose up. Those boys, specially Jae, are somekind of stamina bunnies. Jumping jumping. Jaejoong ran around.

Then to encore ;O;.

The way U are, Break up the shell, Stand by U, Kiss the baby sky, Bolero

The saddest part of the concert. We sat down during Stanf by U, because Changmin asked us to do so and thank god he did. I’m going to buy that single when I get home. It’s lovely. Their voices oh my god their voices. Love love love love.

Kiss the baby sky was a good bye song, which kind of reminded us that this isn’t the last time we’re meeting. Yoochun was so sweet in this. So Yoochun song. Umm. I don’t like KtBS much, but after this I will love it. Special. A lot.

Bolero was the last song. Sad sad sad sad. Ksjfhkasfhksjsf. Yeah. After it boys thanked us and went away and it ended. Not much about it, I was saaad. The whole concert lasted about three hours, but it didn’t feel like it at all. I could’ve sat there three more hours and just watch them.

If you ever have the money, go see them. I think that they’re far more better live than in videos. I’m so happy I got to see them, but now I’m just sad because I don’t know if I will ever be able to see them again . Well, I might be going to Dream concert but we will see. I will see these boys again, someday. They’re just amazing, gorgeous and jkajakfhjka.

And for last, to make long entry longer:

Kim Jaejoong is so hot live.

written by: brailleun@LJ

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest JJ.biased

I love it how the boys are playing cards :D! I want to join...........

Changmin aww how cute ^^

Stalkerish picture of Changmin with Junsu

http://g.imagehost.org/0299/23_19.jpg

http://g.imagehost.org/0101/24_6.jpg

http://g.imagehost.org/0131/25.jpg

credits: baidumax+www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com+AF+tvxqpowerfullgods

Awnn >.<""" They´re so cute together

My Prince Shim is adorable in informal clothes

Changmin looks super cool and handsome

I Don´t wanna Changmin´s back to Korea LOL ... be here in Japan Plsss kkkkkk

awww Changmin looks so good there =D Scary fans stalking them everywhere XDD

omgsh! The staff reports always make me giggle ^^. Their all so cute! Playing with instruments :)

Guest kinkie_lass

allkpop hottest male u-25

holy moly jaejoong is leading by such a huge margin B) congratulations to him.

though i was like wha--? at the fact they excluded yunho as one of the contenders but i'm happy to that arirang thought he's the hottest man in suit he even beats Rain and Eric Mun for the title. :lol:

DBSK - Your Love Is All I Need <3 ^^

Shared yet? :)

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/524/hm01tsc.jpg%7Boption%7Dhttp://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2531/hm02tsc.jpg

HoMin!! <3

credit: IMAX+neverend

shared by: sharingyoochun

these two are :wub: thanks for sharing

Guest starskaya

Hey~does anybody know if the sparkly t-shirts that say Tohoshinki Secret Code tour on the front that the guys wear in Japan, can we buy them? Has anybody else seen them? They look really cool but I don't know if they are for sale or not. I was just curious. Thanks. :P

Guest badstar

[TRANS] 090613 THE SECRETS OF TOHOSHINKI - OSAKA #3

I love the secrets! They're always fun to read, makes us learn more about the boys.

Thanks for sharing^^

Thank you for the videos.

I super love Jaejoong whenever he's at Happy Together.

He's too funny!

I can watch that show over and over again and I'll still laugh at him.

With Junsu too! When he fell from his chair! LMFAO!

Guest sheilapiglet

[Fancam] 081210 Golden Disk Awards - Sexy Changmin [hominhome]

I'm sure that most of you have seen the fancams of Yunjae [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJkzY0t4Os and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHTzpc0eqX4] already during the hot stair scene they did for GDA...here's CM's....compared to the other two, he looked oddly evil...but in a very smexy way=P**

Guest Eltoshen

Gah, fancams are annoying. The recorders move around too much. Thanks for sharing them though. I just set it on play while I went to read articles. My head feels much better that way.

Guest loveprincemax

DBSK - Your Love Is All I Need <3 ^^

Shared yet? :)

credit: IMAX+neverend

shared by: sharingyoochun

Please do delete your post. IMAX data is allowed to watch only in IMAX.

If you really wish posting our data outside IMAX, please ask the master for the allowance, or send the message to me.

By the way, my fancam:

changminlive.jpg

changiminlive.jpg

For more fancams, look in IMAX, at the segment 양떼들풀밭.Only for registred members.~

++BONUS++

SEXUAL ATTRACTION SHIM CHANGMIN

96bed3304b24533ceac4af7.jpg

89036081ca4aecf29023d97.jpg

e429fc4f7929312cb2de057.jpg

ec1f2f342aaf073491ef397.jpg

78493d0bcd3ec53a94ca6b7.jpg

73908472dc8452398701b09.jpg

a85e3ddc12354d115882dd7.jpg

a92f3223f75eedd6d7cae29.jpg

b3ff130001e21626728da57.jpg

f46cd88a4a405837c8fc7a9.jpg

35899bac72bf972c4b36d69.jpg

d285b04dc24038dcd72afc9.jpg

+++++++ㅠㅠㅠWhy is his stomach hair so sexyㅠㅇㅠI want to 먹다 it;;;;in the * korean senseㅋㅋ;;;;;;

80453151848d34478535249.jpg

Original credit:: NEVERENDSCM.COM

xml.gif

Guest winyoo

QUESTION

can you guys help me?

i want to watch dbsk mirotic concert in HQ?

is there anyone have it?

thanks before.. :)

Guest Senorita_

I'm so happy the release date of AADBSK3 is July 31st (or was it July 30th?)! I'm going to be home from vacation then, so i'll be able to buy it. First press! Pwahaha. I cannot wait! Especially to see those clips with them and their pups. ;)

I think it's July 31st =P Me too, I want to see the boys with their pups too, I wonder if they will show TaePung's little puppies =D

Jae looks adorable in the pic ^_^ Where are the other members? I barely saw Yunho in the salon CF =_=

Guest beibe87

[TRANS] 090614 Tohoshinki's Secrets

JUNSU: At Tanabata festival 2005 in Tokyo Tower, JUNSU wrote at the prayer paper (sanzaku): "I want to have a LIVE at Tokyo Dome!"

YUCHON: Everytime YUCHON goes to mini market, he always buys batteries

JEJUNG: JEJUNG listens many kinds of music! Due to that, he always makes the staffs confused in deciding note for a new song production

CHANGMIN: CHANGMIN got in SM audition because he's selected by talent seeker, not like the other 4 members who were accepted through audition process.

YUNHO: The first time doing "BEAT BOX" was in Stay With Me Tonight a capella version!

source: tohomobile + yukabon's room

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[PIC+TRANS] 090614 The Secret Code Concert's Staff Reports

2009/06/14 (Sun) 16:06

Fighting for the last day!

38047708.png

For the last time, we'll come for Osaka!

STARTS!

2009/06/14 (Sun) 16:00

Right before the stage…

33414648.jpg

JEJUNG is nervous (>_<)

It will start real soon!

2009/06/14 (Sun) 15:53

and Today…

79409655.png

YUCHON is practicing guitar!

He's trying to play Stand by U ♪

2009/06/14(Sun) 15:50

a mosquito's bite … (T_T)

16143192.png

JEJUNG's hand … … (*_*)

It's so itchy (>_<)

2009/06/14 (Sun) 15:16

Snacks!

67770912.png

CHANGMIN is looking for snacks!

While saying that he didn't really like anko (T/N: Japanese red bean paste snack),

He ate anko in brand "赤福" that the dancer-san gave.

It was surprisingly delicious and he was very pleased (^O^)

2009/06/14 (Sun) 15:01

Although massage has ended…

41400921.png

JEJUNG are still sleeping soundly.

In the midst of preserving the physical strength (^O^)

2009/06/14(Sun) 14:04

During the challenge

32912925.png

Osaka's Ibenta-san prepared a lot of sweets for Tohoshinki!

It's like a festival ☆

Immediately JUNSU is challenging to make ice cream with the machine (^ ^)

2009/06/14 (Sun) 13:49

YUCHON's handmade…

26424278.png

Takoyaki ☆

"I wonder if I can do itー!?" Yuchun said excitedly as he left the dressing room.

Seems like he like to make handmade takoyaki (^O^)

All the members are pleased with hot takoyaki! Let's eat!

2009/06/14 (Sun) 12:59

During rehearsal!

85751923.png

Rehearsals begin!

Since it's earlier than usual, so members are still sleepy a little (^ o ^;

2009/06/14 (Sun) 11:55

Osaka the last day!

23048407.png

Osaka is entering the 4th day and it's the last day!

Osaka is hot today!

At 12 pm, in the fan club booth, goods and CD sales will start ☆

Begin soon ♪

source: TSC staff report

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NEWS} KBS Joy Enterprise News

Comedian Bak Jiseon liking Junsu?!

79558325.jpg

source: Asian Soul

credit: 베뷔샤@dnbn + sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest jaejay

I miss u guys sooo much!!! my pc got some probs,sucks..

i havent backtracking all the pages yet,but i'll take my time..

jae seems lil bit thinner than last time, tired mayb..

i see a post about the boys in nat geo? what is the title of the topic, if i could i like to watch if there a replay on that show..

i guess the tour hasnt ended yet is it?

Thank u soo much bout the latest update on the boys,thanx a lot..

i wonder if someone can summarize the boys important news lately, i need to go cyber cafe to online..

well.thanx guys:)

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090614 THE SECRET QUIZ - OSAKA DAY #4

Now, who does this wallet belong to?

ego874.jpg

The answer is...

2i7pez9.jpg

oemon.jpg

Yunho! ^□^

When we tried to check for money, he said,

『I don't have any Japanese currency inside!』(^○^;

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

[TRANS] 090614 THE SECRET CODE TOUR STAFF REPORT - OSAKA DAY #4

Last day in Osaka!

2009/06/14(Sun) 11:55

nvcpxu.jpg

This is the last day of the 4 days in Osaka!

Osaka is hot today too!

Sales of collectibles, CDs, will start at the fanclub booth at 12pm☆

It'll begin soon~♪

Rehearsal!

2009/06/14(Sun) 12:59

2uqzr82.jpg

Rehearsals have begun!

Since it's earlier than usual, the members are still a little sleepy(^o^;

Yuchun's handmade...

2009/06/14(Sun) 13:49

2hyghle.jpg

Takoyaki☆

『I wonder if I can do itー!?』Yuchun said excitedly as he left the dressing room.

Seems like he made handmade takoyaki (^O^)

All the members with hot takoyaki, bon appétit!

In the middle of a challenge!

2009/06/14(Sun) 14:04

2eb7nmw.jpg

Osaka's Ibenta-san kindly prepared many sweets for Tohoshinki!

We want to see the festival☆

Junsu immediately went to challenge making soft-serve icecream (^^)

After the massage...

2009/06/14(Sun) 15:01

2i11mo5.jpg

Jejung is sleeping soundly.

He's preserving his energy(^O^)

Selecting refreshments...

2009/06/14(Sun) 15:16

154gar5.jpg

that were given to Changmin!

While saying that he doesn't really like anko (T/N: Japanese red bean paste dessert),

he ate the the 『赤福』(T/N: Brand name of the anko) that the dancer-san gave.

It was delicious and he was very pleased (^O^)

Mosquito bite... (T_T)

2009/06/14(Sun) 15:50

2zyahoo.jpg

On Jejung's hand... (*_*)

It's really itchy.... (>_<)

Today, again...

2009/06/14(Sun) 15:53

10wo96v.jpg

Till the very last minute, Yuchun is still practicing the guitar!

He's practicing 『Stand by U』♪

Before going on stage...

2009/06/14(Sun) 16:00

2zrkscp.jpg

Jejung is nervous (>_<)

It'll be time to perform really soon!

The last day; we're off!

2009/06/14(Sun) 16:06

5burvb.jpg

For the last performance in Osaka, let's get high too!

We're off!

Mountain of fatigue! (**See T/N below)

2009/06/14(Sun) 19:55

igg41k.jpg

Thank you for the past 4 days in Osaka!

Let's meet again!!!

Thank you Osaka!

2009/06/14(Sun) 20:13

10rs20i.jpg

Goodbye! Osaka! (T-T)

It's sad, but we'll meet you here again~

by TOHOSHINKI

Yuchun is...

2009/06/14(Sun) 20:42

34oxd11.jpg

Still at it... (-.-; )

T/N: Otsukaresama = Thank you for your hard work. Otsukareyama = Mountain of fatigue. No such word, it's their new gag ><

Source: [tour2009.toho-jp.net]

Please do not remove without full credits

[TRANS] 090614 THANK YOU MAIL - OSAKA DAY #4 (JAEJOONG)

Everyone in Osaka, it's been hard on you!!

This is Jaejoong.

To be able to spend 3 hours with you, getting HIGH and laughing together,

it's really touching and I feel really blessed.

o(^◇^)o

As expected, everyone in Osaka is really impressive.

It has been a really enjoyable 4 days.

I really wish to see everyone in Osaka again, soon.

I'll work hard for the Dome.

This is it~ \(^ ^)

Source: [demonhome + heyjj]

Please do not remove without full credits.

[TRANS] 090614 TOHOMOBILE (JAECHUNMIN) - OSAKA DAY #4

Let's meet again!

t8xif8.jpg

The 4 days in Osaka were really fun-♪

As expected, everyone in Osaka were really high!

We'll come to Osaka again, so please wait for us until then~

(≧▼≦)

-Jejung-

We received a lot of power because of everyone's smiling faces!

Everyone in Osaka, ARIGATO~~!!

(^-^)

Let's meet again at a-nation!

-Yuchun-

4 days really passed by in a blink of an eye (T_T)

Because it was so fun, it feels a bit lonely... (T/N: sad)

But we'll meet at a-nation again~^^

Please wait for us!

Thank you so much!

-Changmin-

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Please do not remove without full credits

Archived