[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest alexkziel

Request, please, someone can watch this vid, it starts at 1:57

It is Yunho who says "it hurts" and that man in pink behind Changmin is beating him?

My heart is sinking, I can't believe it... :tears:

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss_h

^

naaaaaaa........ is just them being boys..

You know how boys are, they love to yell at each other.

One moment they laugh, yell, beat each other and then laugh again.

Besides, more than Yunho, I hear JS voice loud and clear. And the pink man is their hair dresser, he hold a hairdryer. And no such thing as beating.

*and I watch it again, it's definety JS who say appo... The whining and high pitch voice can't be wrong :lol:

Well thanks for this, I notice that YC is half naked at the background and busy wiping his sweat under his arm...

I am blush because of Park Micky Yoochun :) :) :)

edit...

I found this clip while browsing on YT:

Joongie's Sizzling Madness in the Sauna !!!

Minsu "bickering brother"

I especially love this one. It sum up MinSu relationship :)

credit: the uploader

Guest eggplant

Request, please, someone can watch this vid, it starts at 1:57

It is Yunho who says "it hurts" and that man in pink behind Changmin is beating him?

My heart is sinking, I can't believe it... :tears:

according to another fan on youtube,

yunho said 'Apudaguyo' >> meaning 'it's painful' or something, then that hairdresser guy shouted at him o.O not sure what he shouted though.

-edit-

hang on, that comment may be wrong. yunho was somewhere further in the background if you look carefully. and the voice that shouted 'apudaguyo' really sounds like Junsu's, contrary to the youtube comment.

Guest dbsgdec

All I want to say is!! SO SWEET!!! Jaesu <3

The best thing about jaesu is that you get most of their coupling captured from behind the scene and daily life.

Osaka - Tohomobile Yoosu + YunJae

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww186/t...etsccandy19.jpg

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww186/teafam/ysyj.jpg

Gosh seriously..I've been staring at These Yoosu Pics since Yesterday!!!

aDorablEness OverLoaded!! :lol:

pwsstttujsfhabgatfybj!! Too cute! Did I just let out a girlish squels? lol

Jaechun totally molesting him there!! OMG, did you see the second pic??? Yoochun GRABS, SQUEEZE Junsu's ducky butt!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~!!!! Can they be more pervy xD

Thanks for the subs been waiting for this!

Guitar battle?!

2009/06/13(Sat) 16:17

http://i43.tinypic.com/15qywis.jpg

Today, Yuchun is also practicing the guitar!

And the next...

Junsu is also...

2009/06/13(Sat) 16:19

http://i44.tinypic.com/2nh0w79.jpg

Practicing the guitar!

Well now, whose skills are better recently?

A sudden guitar battle among the members who were holding a meeting in the dressing room!

Can we hope for a guitar battle? xD

Junsu's Wonderful Education

On a concert during the 30th and 31st of May, Junsu's parents went to the venue to give their fully recovered son support.

The staff said that when the performance on the 30th had ended, Junsu wished to have a meal with his parents. However, Junsu's mother kindly rejected by saying "You still have a performance tomorrow so don't mind us too much today and take a proper rest. Although we couldn't meet these few days but it would be wasteful if you lose time to rest for the sake of us."

Afterwards Junsu never saw his parents however while on the phone with his mother, he was very caring and asked his mother questions like: "Which song did you like?", "Did you lose your way like a little kid while walking down the streets?", "How's your body?" His friend also said that Junsu has been the kind of person who cares and misses his mom ever since young. He also mentioned that before this (T/N: They never stated, so I would think it would mean his debut), Junsu's mother re-read the diary written by Junsu while he was in primary school. In it wrote the times when his mother's body was not well. He also wrote, using influent words, about how he wished for a quick recovery for his mother. His mother cried after reading it.

Junsu joined a dancing group when he was 12 and this was also due to his mother's large influence.

"When Junsu's mother was young, her goal was to become a singer and thus, she has rather strong vocals. She realized her son's talent very early and trained him in the performing arts since young. However, when Junsu started breaking his voice, he was unable to reach high notes but his mother would not give up and taught him how to breathe and some vocal tricks by herself", said one of his friends, "Junsu did not have alot of free time due to his continual trainings and when his mother recalls all this, she has mixed feelings. When her son had reached a certain age, his mother told him that he had to choose his friends properly since he has a goal of becoming a top artist/idol. 'Now that I think about it, I seem to have stolen the joy that he should have felt as a youth' " 

Source: baidutvxq.com

Translations: thesexy-orange@iscreamshinki

Thats beautiful T__T thank you. He's such a sweet son.

And Mrs Kim felt guilty to Junsu.. dont be.. you made him the way he is now. Perfect.

Guest YukariiChangmin

Stalkerish picture of Changmin with Junsu

23_19.jpg

24_6.jpg

25.jpg

credits: baidumax+www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com+AF+tvxqpowerfullgods

Awnn >.<""" They´re so cute together

My Prince Shim is adorable in informal clothes

Changmin looks super cool and handsome

I Don´t wanna Changmin´s back to Korea LOL ... be here in Japan Plsss kkkkkk

Guest afterglow.

[Trans]WHAT’s IN? Magazine July Issue

YUCHUN: 50,000 audiences in such a large venue, and only for us

We would like to deliver great Tohoshinki songs. Therefore, we won't let our 5 voices be defeated by the audiences (cheer)

Please support us! Everyone should be Tohoshinki's voices at Dome!!

"and only for us". lol aw.

so it's going to be 50k per day? the red sea is going to look amazing.

lol. yunho only wanted pants. changmin's choice was normal. all the choices from jaejoong onwards was :lol: . hilarious. the abundance of jaesu lately makes me happy.

Guest asdfhjkl;

Ahh I'm so happy that Channel A is doing this. It was hard not be feel a bit emotional while watching it, especially when Taxi started playing in the background :( It's so amazing to see how far they've come, from the mini stages with no special lighting or anything to very soon, Tokyo Dome.

i know this is totally random post but i found junsu singing compiliation video and i think this should be share~~~

credit: thefamouscookiedough

Thanks so much for sharing, this is awesome <3

Lol. Is it just me, or do their favorite songs change every time? xD

Haha, the themepark answer was the best. Jaejoong being random again. Imagine having a whole themepark dedicated to DBSK, and a giftshop to buy their CDs and stuff. That'd be so sweet. And I have a feeling that Yunho is going to be receiving a lot of pants from fans soon..

Guest wing834

the "path to tokyo dome" clip is so emotional~ as a fan who saw them go to japan, and not being so successful... to when they held their last stop at budouken... and finally to their dream stage, tokyo dome~ they hav really worked very hard, debuting in a foreign country, and now becoming an oricon topping group <3

Guest intan

Hi everyone, long time no post :lol:

Just dropping by to share this vid..hehe

Micky Yoochun + Shinbongsun = DISASTEROUSLY HILARIOUS, CUTE!~~~muahahahahahahahahaha~ :P

Guest ohhlalakelly

I'm so happy the release date of AADBSK3 is July 31st (or was it July 30th?)! I'm going to be home from vacation then, so i'll be able to buy it. First press! Pwahaha. I cannot wait! Especially to see those clips with them and their pups. ;)

edit---

I totally agree. He DOES look good in suits! They all do, actually. But I think Yunho looks the best in them. :)

V

Guest omgwtfwasthat

Ah So proud of Yunho! he looks good whatever he wears! He looks good in suits coz he's tall too. *sigh*...so hawt

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow thats really awesome of Mrs. Junsu to do that :(

she shouldnt be guilty

if it werent for her Junsu wouldnt be where he is now :)

great job Junsu's mom!!!!

Guest starskaya

Thanks so much to everybody for posting all of the great pictures! I'm new to this thread, so I hope to make friends. I LOVE DBSK. Fighting!

Guest akiie

Thanks so much to everybody for posting all of the great pictures! I'm new to this thread, so I hope to make friends. I LOVE DBSK. Fighting!

welcome to dbsk world hope u have fun ;)

Guest Toink3

YunJaeChun SiGGy @ Promoting TSC album

yjy.jpg

hurm has This been posted B4??

TSC Staff Report

tsctsaff4.jpg

tsctsaff6.jpg

tsctsaff3.jpg

tsctsaff2.jpg

tsctsaff7.jpg

tsctsaff5.jpg

tsctsaff1.jpg

CREDIT:astagged+DNBN+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

Guest rach03

Hi,

Does anyone know whats's the song played during Come To Play and they were talking about Junsu's love story?

(1:25)

Thanks!

Archived