[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

AHH. I'm so happy that the Miroticon vids are out.

I, for one, lovedddd it, it made me wish I was there even more

The cartoon parts were adorable.

I wish they had the solos though [JJ biased. I wanna see it].

As for the lipsynching, I was sad about that too. Maybe they sang with the audio? I think it was redubbed.

Anyhoo, the concert was great.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsgdec

lip-sync issue LMAO. Just enjoy the performance. We had seen their LIVEs before, we know how capable they are. Is it really such a big issue? They had been lip-syncing for most fast songs in their past concerts too.

Mirotic Tour Broadcast I cant believe they only showed Changmin's solo T.T Will the korean broadcast show all their solo? The opening of the concert almost puts me to sleep.. so boring and long. I wish someone would sub the talk in the part3 of the concert.

Battle of the Pop Flipped through the channel and found this xD I got there for the final 30 minues.. full of tvxq. Thanks to those who voted! The battle isnt much, gah.. they only showed their MVs and nothing much. But it was great to see their MVs in HD on a wide screen tv xD I began to see more things I havent noticed before in the MVs lmao. B'cuz my family was there, they were forced to watch the MVs with me too xDD. My sister totally hated the song Kiss The Baby Sky (no suprise, really) she said the song is too high and makes a hissing (??) sound in her ear. They keep saying stuff about tvxq but I just waves them off cuz I'm too concentrated ^o^. After the show's over..

"How do you like the songs? Any Mv you like?"

*pouts* "Sorry no.."

"Which one do you like the most?"

"well.. I dont like KTBBS..."

"Do you know which one is my Junsu?"

*lookin incredulous* "course I do"

lmao

XIAH-SSHI 20Four | Twenty4th

Birthday Project for Junsu.

28wmic9.jpg

Help us contribute to the World Vision for the sake of the Children of the World. Contribute to the 24 gifts we want to give to Junsu. Show Junsu the currencies of the world, and represent your country. Give him all your dolphin love ^^

Join the birthday project - HERE

vdcmt5.gif

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2479/424866651.jpg

credit : windycity/xiahsoul/junsoogoo.com

LMAO. What is Yoomin saying to girl-Junko??

Guest lyphta

I don't mean to offend anyone with my post, if I do, I'm sorry. T_T (but we are all entitled to our opinions right? ^^;;)

I don't know why everyone's so disappointed about the lipsyncing during the Mirotic Concert. O_o

It is after all, the 3rd ASIA Concert, not the 3rd LIVE ASIA Concert.

If anything, I thought people would be more shocked by it.

They only lip synced to 3-4? songs while their O Concert had like half of it lipsynced.

Shouldn't people be talking about how much they've improved? having 3-4 is better than like 10 songs.

I have the O concert DVD and there is a ton of songs that were lipsynced and I didn't mind because the boys were giving it their all in their performance. It's still an awesome concert.

If I was there at the Mirotic Concert, I dont think I'd care either. I mean, it's DBSK XD

Also, another thing is that they're having the Mirotic Concert going on in the same year ad they're doing their Secret Code Tour, so they're busy doing both.

Can you image them singing live for the Mirotic Concert, flying back to Japan, sing live there for like 2-3 days, and continuing to have the same fresh voice? I know they've probably got vocal training so their voices wont die out, but still, that's a lot of strain on the body. (And I don't mean that they have the Mirotic Concert one day and the next day is their Live tour, just figureatively, it's still a lot on the body). The fact that they only lip synced like 3-4 songs and sang the rest live is basically having a live tour so I don't know what is so disappointing :X

And I guess some of you are too used to their lives in their Japanese tours.

But DBSK has different audiences from their Korean and Japanese fans.

You can't expect them to give both the same thing because both fans have different expectations.

The one thing I thought people would be disappointed about was that TBS didn't show all the songs.

They didn't show Rainbow, Paradise, HAHAHA Song, Sky and the solo performances.

I was hoping to see Rainbow and Paradise performed cause I really like those songs. But they didn't air them.

I, overall, enjoyed the concert.

The energy was right, the way they distributed the songs was perfect in transitioning, the videos that they showed were awesome, and DBSK knows how to rock the show. They were entertaining to watch and it made me all happy to see good video quality while I sang along XD

My pocket will have a hole when I buy the concert DVD. :X

And to be a broken record, since everyone has already stated this, we know what the boys can do, we know the boys can sing live, so why can't we just enjoy what they're giving us?

Again, sorry if I offended anyone with my post ><

It's just hearing that people were disappointed with the boys for lipsyncing is odd because they've done so many times in the past and no one was disappointed back then. XD

Guest afterglow.

i gave in and watched some of the miroticon performances. i didn't go into this thinking they were gonna perform all songs live (i'm actually surprised some ppl did) so i wasn't disappointed when they didn't. it's nothing new, i expected it. and i def. don't agree with the statement about them putting more efforts into their japanese concerts than korean ones.

moving on..

mirotic great performance. it's so lame that weren't allowed to sing "skin" at their own concert. gotta thank the fans for screaming out 'skin' in place of the boys. we can always count on rebellious fans lol. the dance break was more than awesome.

love in the ice was lovely. the thought of icecubes on the screen is pretty cheesy to me, but after watching the video, it was actually really nice and simple.

i loved that they performed different versions for some of the songs.

the way you are - i loved everything about this performance. this version rocks so hard. it's even better than the original version, imo. lolol wtf @ the scream mask. i saw the picture earlier and thought it was photoshopped in. :lol: they should perform this version for all future twya performances. just let the boys loose on stage; no need for them to dance, their vocals will more than make up for it.

balloons - the loungy? feel was really nice. the whole performance was just really calm and relaxing. it's a nice change from their regular upbeat balloon performances. the intro video into balloons was sweet.

rock!hug was a lot of fun.

somebody to love - this is one of those songs that i don't really like that much on mp3, but i always enjoy the live performances of this song. it really pumps up the crowd.

boys have great vocals and crazy stamina. it's kinda sad to imagine how exhausted they must have been backstage. =/

i wasn't too upset about them lip-syncing because i was more interested in their dances anyways. besides, it doesn't really bother me that they lip-sync because i know very well that they can sing live very well so yeah. what i was sad about though, was that tbs cut some of the performances - like their solos. i was really looking forward to watching junsu's xiahtic and yunho's checkmate performances the most. :sigh: i guess, i'll just wait for the dvd to come.

about the videos/effects: i really liked the balloon and cartoons. it was really creative and cute. and dbsk flying across the stage is just too cute too! haha.

i really liked the rock version of hug and ballad version of balloons. my sister said balloons sounded like a lullaby. but then i was surprised taken surprised that they sang song for you in korean? actually i'm not too sure about this. i didn't know they there was a korean version of song for you. i haven't been keeping up with dbsk now that they're on their concert tour so yeah...and i found it weird that they sang somebody to love too. wow, have i been so out of it.

overall, i really loved miroticon. i was jumping up and down in my chair the while time watching it and listening to the boys sing and dance gave me goosebumps (good ones) and i just simply loved it! now i can't wait for the dvd! :D

they do not lipsync at their japanese concerts. i do not know where you got your information from, but seeing as i have attended their japanese concerts before, i can attest that every single song was sang live.

and i think the boys themselves put 100% into all their performances. whether in japan, korea, malaysia, thailand or china. so i think that is rather a conjecture to make.

actually... I think one or two performances from T Tour were pre-recorded. the difference of pre-recorded from lipsynch is that the boys re-sing the song that's to be used during the concert. I'm not saying this as a factual evidence but more from observation as well. it was with CLAP! that I actually kinda doubted it's a live perf. it just didn't sound the same as the other songs. I didn't mind and I didnt care though. the performance itself was enough breathtaking. the whole arena was on fire!

I actually want the boys to just dance and lipsynch Purple Line. :P

Guest KY5354

actually... I think one or two performances from T Tour were pre-recorded. the difference of pre-recorded from lipsynch is that the boys re-sing the song that's to be used during the concert. I'm not saying this as a factual evidence but more from observation as well. it was with CLAP! that I actually kinda doubted it's a live perf. it just didn't sound the same as the other songs. I didn't mind and I didnt care though. the performance itself was enough breathtaking. the whole arena was on fire!

I actually want the boys to just dance and lipsynch Purple Line. :P

Me too! Or at least have headmics...I really hate how the choreography for PL is slaughtered because they have to hold a mic.

And I also think CLAP! wasn't live either. But I hate that song anyway so it's ok. :phew:

I haven't watched any of the Miroticon videos (resisting until the DVD comes out ^_^) but I'm not surprised that they lipsynced some songs. Though deep inside I was wishing that they'd do the whole thing live. The amount of lipsynced performances in O was terrible, I'm happy that there's only 3 (?) this time round. Plus, it's not like the boys never sing live. We all know their capabilities.

Stand By U PV

The actor was really good. But that was about it. The storyline was okay, but I wouldn't watch it again. :blush:

The song itself, I must say, is really growing on me. At first I wasn't too keen...now I absolutely love it, especially the verses. :D

Guest fobbiyo

^^ I also agree with that. I think it was recorded-live. I tried to explain it to some people but they didn't understand. Yes, it does sound live, but you can always tell by Changmin or Jae if they are really lipsyncing or not. And, most of the time, when they have head mics, they are lipsyncing. I am not saying all of the time, but there is a good chance that they are.

[Fancam] 090530,31 Yoochun ~ 9095 - The Secret Code in Fukuoka

Guest jwssan

I'm wacthing JMelo right know here in virginia, usa,...

showing Share the World,,

before that they showed a fans picture with Junsu and his dad at pizza place...

also they mentioned about tohoshinki upcoming tour in Tokyo Dome....

wahh.... i'm screamiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggggggg.....

Guest kinkie_lass

i've watched Mirotic performance for Miroticon. this song will always be one of my ultimate favorite songs of them. i can't decide if i like this performance better or the one they did for TSC with the cool 3D effects. both performances are just epic.

i agree with one or two performances for their Japanese Tour was pre-recorded beforehand. For TSC, this is pretty much most obvious with the song Force. well I don't mind though. they ought to do something like this since they were singing and running around the stage for 3 hours so this is totally acceptable B)

Guest alexkziel

I've watched the entire concert and I have to say it was very good. :)

I was a little disappointed yesterday when I saw the first part, the intro was so ...bland and weird.

Not explosive enough like O ( first Korean concert of them that I saw years ago)

And I don't mind them lipsyncing in 2 o 3 songs like in their Japanese concerts, because they have to dance and the concert is long, but I was feeling a lack of energy when they were performing Hey!

But after that, all was perfect.

The intros were sexy, creative and adorable like in Balloons.

Their ballads so beautiful and touching, Insa, Love in the Ice, Tonight :wub:...

I think they were more impressive than the fast songs this time, but Mirotic was awesome and Crazy Love is love. :P

The guys were so hot, funny and adorable.

Anticipating the DVD. :)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Lip-synching

seriously, this is not a big issue. other artists/groups have it worse...

TVXQ can sing great live, they've proven that many times before.

they don't have to prove that every single time they perform. they're just like

every other normal person in this world who feels the strain of repeating things over and over

plus, lip-synching gives way for a better dance perf no?

Guest s4d0w

Questions about Lip-synching

Maybe my question is not really related, but this question has become my curiosity from long time ago since this whole lip-sync things confuse me. Actually, how do you guys know the differences between lip-sync, pre-recoded, or live? I always want to know whether an artist sings live or not, and I always fails. Is there any certain indicator to determine it?

Guest ka_vie

Here is the first part of the subbed interviews, I believe?

HQ/ENG) DBSK~Mirotic DVD Special~ Jaejoong Interviews Yunho! [1/8]

Eek. I haave the answer this question. The Ontama Bolero live was absolutely AMAZING. Just as good as the famed Love In The Ice Live, imo. I'm in love with this performance, everyone must watchhhh~

Ontama Bolero Live

aah...thank's a lot dishuyiing !!! and i also agree with u and fobbiyo, ontama was their best bolero live perf so far... how about anyone else ??

Guest Reen

For their O concert, I really liked that concert because I recalled them singing a lot of songs live as well as lip synced but more importantly most of my favorite songs were sung in that concert. :P

In their more recent concert, them doing only doing 3 or 4 performances that are lip synced is a huge improvement. I don't mind that 3 or 4 songs are lip synced while they are singing the other 20+ songs live within that 2 or 3 hour period. I'm in no way disappointed because this is a concert so they are trying to create a show for us that shows a variety of sides to them as being great singers, dancers, & maybe comedians (well at least trying to make us laugh w/their lame jokes). :D

With the decision to lip sync, i think it's their company's decision because even other artists in their company have lip synced. Like seriously even a singer with a great voice like Liyin has done it before. Lsm coming up with this whole smp thing, maybe he thinks lip syncing is ok. :ph34r: I doubt it was any of their choices to lip sync because what singer wants to be dissed for having lip synced. :huh:

On the brighter note, I really loved seeing their mirotic concert because it was different from their japan concert. I love the fact that there are differences between their concerts because it allows us to see more sides to them both performance and singing wise. Maybe in the next asia tour they will make it have half korean & half japanese songs :D

Guest catgirl50001

[NEWS] Taephoong to be a daddy of 8

From 东方狗狗CY, Taephoong is gonna have 8 puppies next week and more pictures will be out soon.

I want to see Taephoong's puppies. Reminder, Taephoong is a guy. They bred him with another dog, I guess. The only female in DBSK dogs is Mang Dong I, Changmin's little small maltese.

credits: DBSKnights

Yunho must be really happy xD he said he wanted kids so he's going to get 8 of them haha well lets just call then grandkids HAHA

Guest Redwarrior

I watched their Mirotic Concert :) I loved it! I was so exciting and seemed like so much fun! (hopefully I can attend one of their concerts next year. Be it Korean or Japanese. My parents are planning a trip back to Taiwan and we're going to stop by Japan :D )

I have a question:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SUBBED VIDEO (or just a Video would be fine) of Yoochun's Prank?

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg loved almost all the performances!!!

loved Mirotic and Wrong Number

and few of the Japanese performances :)

gosh everytime there is a concert

i think of them having a concert in the uS :(

Guest Serenity89

omo! The Mirotic Concert was really good. There were songs they performed that made my jaw literally dropped. I never really knew how powerful "Tonight" was until now. The high notes just leave chills down your spine - Junsu and Jaejoong's vocals are absolutely amazing.

They should really do more rock songs for their next album concert, especially with Jaejoong's talent for high notes. I loved Yunho's extra dances in between songs. I like it when Yoochun sings live, he has a really unique voice for it. Max is so adorable with his cuteness and his solo was good too. All of them were so funny during their ten minute talk.

The special effects weren't bad. The whole atmosphere of the concert was so lively that it felt as if you were actually in the concert.

Well, just wanted to share my thoughts of the concert since I stayed up until 3am to watch it. Cassiopeia was amazing with their cheers, chants and red lights.

Overall, a very beautiful and lively concert.

Archived