[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!! so many updates!

I don't know where to start!!

Question: Did TVXQ go back to Korea anytime between the 26th - recent? Too lazy to backtrack lots of pages.

Please PM me!

Thank you so much in advance!!

Guest JJ.biased

wow! jae's tattoo- i like it no matter what ~ but i don't want to him to go overboard ><

Yunho looks real cute in that endorsement picture (LL)! ^^

Guest BoA_TVXQ

Thank you for letting me know about them. Changmin and his Food Love made me fall out of my chair. When Yunho called Changmin, Minnie teased him and pretended to not know who he is. I want to watch Changmin speaks in English to Yunho like he did to Jae in HIJ 3. I wonder what Yunho would say LMAO!! , then Jae glanced Yunho after he sang " dont forget" like in Jae's mind he thought " Are u crazy? stop it!!"( Power of wife) XD!!!

YUNHO IN SENDAI CONCERT

659.jpg

658.jpg

657.jpg

656.jpg

655.jpg

Bonus : HoMin's moment , i luv this couple so much. Maybe Min thought " you will know what i will do after this concert"

132.jpg

Just wanna share this cute pic of Yoochun

:)

fcimb.jpg

credit: 憧憬 + shirfy1

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

1...2...3..SMILE :)

23k2hvp.jpg

Some gifs

ogmhas.jpg

^^ is that you junsu lol

2py46mo.jpg

ild7au.jpg

credits:as tagged+baidu

TSC Stuff+Toho Truck+Stand By U Shooting Scene+Lotte Building

AWESOMENESS!The wallets are so colorful,AVEX promotions are EPIC xD That's why it's good to have this:

28b60d0.jpgnlztyb.jpg

credit: Estella爱jea@baidu

REQUEST: 3rd Live Tour ~T~ commentary with english subs. YT links maybe? Thanks!

So sorry but the vid was removed :(

Guest Senorita_

^

^ Oh so cute =D Junsu's pelvic thrust is loveddddd!

[News] Tanaka K as The Lead Actor of Stand by U PV

A group who released a single which becomes popular anime ONE PIECE soundtrack, “Share The World/We Are!” on April 22nd and placed their singles 6 times on ORICON Weekly #1, TVXQ, makes news yet again. On July 1st, continuing from the hit last year “どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?”, a love song single “Stand by U” will be launched. Meanwhile, on May 29th 17:00 prior to the release date, a drama version MV of this single will be released for the first time through cellphone BeeTV “BeeMusic”.

Drama actor, Tanaka K appears at the music video as the leading role to experience such a hurting content of the MV. “Stand by U”, despites it’s still 1 month before the release, on May 27th won 2nd place for top request chart at J-POP, drawing a lot of attention to this broken heart single.

Furthermore, on May 1st BeeTV celebrated as their surpass 10,000 downloads thus by June 1st in the afternoon, decides to execute plan of registering with no charge as a possibility to see everyone’s wishes. While during May BeeTV has been holding lottery for 300 people to get “DoCoMo charger”.

source: dnbn

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Other than piano, what other musical instrument can the guys play?

I remember that changmin once said in an interview that he can play the flute. But because it's quite an "unmanly" instrument, he never mentions it xD

I am also quite sure that even the members who can't play the guitar know the basic chords. Same goes for some other instruments too. Lol, the recently "making of" seolheim cf showed that they are able to "play" instruments (accordion + yoochun = CUTE!) also by the first touching xD

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu Siggy's

156u9fd.jpg

The boys signature was found in a hotel on the way to the toilet.

And as can be seen from the date, it must be during the Crebeau launch where only the three boys went.

credit: xiahshow + fanlin护秀

Stand by U PV (Drama ver) CAPS

15z41np.jpg

iyh6rn.jpg16aczl4.jpg

credit: on pic + sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ woot kissing scene!No worries its not them :P Another sad MV ~

Guest valchan

I can't find the PV "Stand by you" T.T

but they said :"on May 29th 17:00 prior to the release date, a drama version MV of this single will be released for the first time through cellphone BeeTV “BeeMusic” "

so did anyone see it??

Guest harloisandara

hi. guys anyone know the video links of 3rd BIGEAST FANMEETING with ENG SUBS? need that badly. thanks:)

hi. guys anyone know the video links of 3rd BIGEAST FANMEETING with ENG SUBS? need that badly. thanks:)

funny i was just watching this while surfing the internet. the boys r hilarious :)

heres the link.the rest is in the uploaders channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhB3pd2rApc...feature=related

STAND BY U PV caps-thanks for sharing! omg the song automatically played in my mind when i first saw the pic..i love love love the song! this is the drama ver. right? when will the boys version come out anyway?

Guest Love you JeJung shi

excuseme!

the dream concert is coming soon

but i don't know how the ticket will be sold

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

i heard that, this poll will decide how many each FC will be able to buy

is it true?

now, suju and SS501 have more votes than TVXQ!

plz let me know , does this poll have influnce?

Guest sheilapiglet

DBSK - Yunho's Busy Day (LOL Funny~)

haha..this is so cute..the way he walked at the end made it seem as tho he was kicking a pebble away, but he really wasn't...so it's just that much cuter=P

090528 BeeTV - Moolog P4 (ENG SUBS)

I'm kinda confused by the order of part4 and 5 since the last part of this was already shown earlier (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Z48LetC3o)..hmm..anyways, Jaemin love near the beginning!...and Yunjae acting out what CM was saying near the end=P..it's so sweet how they all met up online at night...it's like they can't stay one day away and not miss each other=)

[iNFO] Song List for TBS Mirotic Concert Broadcast

1.HEY!(Don´t bring me down)

2.Are you A Good girl?

3.Rising Sun

4.HUG

5.Wrong Number

6.Purple Line

7.Balloons

8.半月(Video)

9.Love in the Ice

10.Don´t say Goodbye

11.挨拶 (Talk)

12.MIROTIC

13.The way U are

14.Somebody to love

15.Crazy Love

16.Song for you

17.TONIGHT

Credits: DBSKnights +TBSch + frinlvtvxq

nice choice of songs..what did they cut out?

Guest miss betty

excuseme!

the dream concert is coming soon

but i don't know how the ticket will be sold

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

i heard that, this poll will decide how many each FC will be able to buy

is it true?

now, suju and SS501 have more votes than TVXQ!

plz let me know , does this poll have influnce?

i was wondering about that too.. is it just another popularity poll going on or does it have to do with seatings? either way regardless of whether they have the most number or not, i'm sure our guys will have a red ocean cheering them on as always.. DBSK & DREAM CONCERT are like synonymous for the past 2 years.. plus the fact that it's open to Japanese audiences, it's safe to say that we don't have to worry about it.. Cassies surely will handle it and welcome the boys with a new message in the red sea.. wonder what they'll do this year.. hopefully it will be a peaceful event..

TBS broadcast of MIROTICON!!!!!!!!

I can't wait..

Wonder how the quality will be? In terms of videography.. I love their japanese DVDs..

30sc2rk.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Dreamwidth | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Our Clubbox inspection is on the 25th of June. Please help us out :lol:

{GOE-SS} [DVD] 2008 MKMF - Rehearsal & Backstage [English Subbed].avi -239.2 MB-

{GOE-SS} [DVD] TVXQ! The 2nd Asia Tour Concert O Disc 2.1 [English Subbed].avi -640.6 MB-

{GOE-SS} [DVD] TVXQ! The 2nd Asia Tour Concert O Disc 2.2 [English Subbed].avi -534.6 MB-

{GOE-SS} 09.05.07 channel-a - Tohoshinki Cut [English Subbed].avi -247.8 MB-

{GOE-SS} 09.03.25 Zoom in Super - Studio Tour [English Subbed].avi -121.9 MB-

{GOE-SS} 09.03.24 NTV Radio De Culture [English Subbed].avi -256.4 MB-

{GOE-SS} 08.11.21 NHK MUSIC JAPAN - THSK Cut [English Subbed].avi -110.1 MB-

{GOE-SS} 07.08.31 13th Single SHINE Comment [English Subbed].avi -13.8 MB-

{GOE-SS} 07.08.27 NTV Zoom In Super a-nation News [English Subbed].avi -32.5 MB-

{GOE-SS} 07.08.30 NTV Zoom In Super - Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi Preview [English Subbed].avi -10.17 MB-

{GOE-SS} 07.07.26 Weider JP a-nation comment [English Subbed].avi -16.05 MB-

GOE;SS is now on

Twitter!

http://twitter.com/goess

ayao79.png

Follow us for fast updates ♥

&

xm5rlt.png

http://goe-ss.dreamwidth.org/

Please join and subscribe if you have a DW account~

Thank you!

Archived