14 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

Album

21 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

DVD

7 東方神起 「3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~」

12 東方神起 「2nd LIVE TOUR ~Five in the Black~」

19 東方神起 「1st LIVE TOUR 2006 ~Heart, Mind and Soul~」

credits- DNBN

Does anyone know how much Secret Code album sold?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyorisshi

Hello everybody! In the month of June, Celine Jessandra School of Performing Arts presents... MTV Dance Combos!!!

MTV+Combo.jpg

We have packed all the hottest songs of the season into 2 Packages just for you! Check it out:

MTV Combo A

Taking Place: Every Saturday

Commencing On: 6th June 2009

Time: 2pm - 3pm

Duration: 1 hour

Fees: SGD $150.00 for 10 sessions

1. Nobody - Wonder Girls [intro + Chorus + Bridge + Rap]

2. Diva - After School [intro + Chorus + Bridge + Ending]

3. Saturday Night - Son Dambi [intro + Solo Ending]

4. Gee - Suh Nyuh Shi Dae [intro + Chorus + Ending]

5. Crazy (Mi Chyuh Suh) - Son Dambi [Two different Choruses]

6. Playgirlz - After School [intro]

MTV Combo B

Taking Place: Every Saturday

Commencing On: 6th June 2009

Time: 3pm - 4pm

Duration: 1 hour

Fees: SGD $150.00 for 10 sessions

1. Again and Again - 2pm [Chorus + Ending]

2. Noona You're so Pretty (Replay) – Shinee [intro + Chorus]

3. HEY! Don't bring me down – DBSK [intro + Chorus + Ending]

4. Amigo – Shinee [Chorus + Ending]

5. Only You - 2pm [Chorus + Ending]

Registration for the classes are open! Call us at 6254 0702 or email us your particulars (name, contact number, course name) to aspire@celinejessandra.com to sign up! =)

Guest miss_h

[Eng Sub] Junsu's Worried About Being Called Cute (Cut From Bigeastation)

haha...no matter how he tries to be charismatic, he just can't get away from being called cute!...it's his own fault for doing the angel pose in the first place....you stole CM's image JS, so now you can't complain when people acknowledge it...hehehe=P

Junsu should give up with his 'charisma' looks :lol:

It's been 3 year, and he always failed his mission in every year :)

Glad to read that his legs is well enough to dance in "The Way You Are". I hope next week it will be healed completely and he can participate in all dance song...

Junsu fighting!!!

and because you ask it I'm gonna says: Junsu cute, cute, cute, cute, cute (there you go 5 times right :))

Guest Senorita_

Oricon Previous Single Sales

Survivor

Release Date: 3/11/09

Highest Rank: 3rd

1st Week Sales: 74,716

Week 9: 2009/05/18 *84th **,659 - *90,495

Beautiful You

Release Date: 4/23/08

Highest Rank: 1st

1st Week Sales: *62,139

Week 47: 2009/05/18 169th **,313 - 121,771

Doush!te

Release Date: 7/16/08

Highest Rank: 1st

1st Week Sales: *68,417

Week 33: 2009/05/18 171th **,302 - 120,626

Guest SHINee-girl

REQUEST!!

do anyone have more photos from 4th Live Tour @ Saitama Super Arena ??

then that one on 372??

please and thnks

Guest TVXQ<3

Junsu's Worry: Su, sorry but we can't stop calling you cute. Haha! But then like the members have said, he's also charismatic onstage while singing. For me, Su is so manly in Mirotic. :D

REQUEST: Translation of Insa. Please I need it. I can't find any translation...

V Thank You! :)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

omg i have a lot to catch up!

like, 100+ pages a week? srsly, you guys were on a roll ne?

*backtracks*

that one costume they wore for the concerts, the black one with those kind-of cross designs

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/tbxk_5/tscstama7.jpg <--this one

....reminds me of another western group O_o

so...ja mata ne~! *backtracking*

REQUEST: Translation of Insa. Please I need it. I can't find any translation...

INSA TRANSLATION:

Even that time when the wind stays

Its not enough for me.

I smile one more time and give my final greeting:

I love you.

I am tired now and love hurts

But even if that time is just a memory

I have to give my final greeting.

I love you, I love you.

Fly away Fly away LOVE

Fly away Fly away LOVE

Fly away Fly away LOVE

In the afterlife I will greet my love again

Guest shar_

[News] 2009 Seolreim CF Story

This summer, all customers are thrilled to one song. Go Seolreim song.

Nunyiwa… nunnyiwa…

Seolreim song is a love serenade to confess the love. Easy to remember, repetitive melody that reminiscents a cool,

youthful image attached to it, once you listen to the lyrics, you can immidiately sing the song of Seolreim.

The 2009 campaign also used this song Seolreim with its brand company’s theme “Confession with Seolreim”.

The company’s spokesman said that the product was a more efficient way to express love.

Not just able to sing, not just able to dance, they’re able to shoot~ Dong Bang Shin Ki

These days, TVXQ’s popularity is going global, not only in South Korea, or to over Japan,

but also in Asia, thus they’re selected as the main model of Seolreim CF. Gentle and romantic,

we want to use the “boys next door” image of Dong Bang Shin Ki! Furthermore, Dong Bang Shin Ki’s fantanstic

skill to sing a capella was the main reason of us choosing them. Taken in only one day, as expected,

Dong Bang Shi Ki was doing their best for the CF shooting. Despites their hectic schedule that all members

only have less than 1 hour sleeping time, they could sing and dance with “a pure confession of a man towards woman” image so well.

The shoot was taken up on the roof which was meant they’re there to confess

to a woman who lived at the other side of house. In a situation where any accidents could happen

such as the roof tile breaks and slip, despites all those risks, all the members were acting funny,

hitting each other, and led the shooting atmosphere to a warm and playful scene.

For example when the members tried to do their own versions of Seolreim song

which was so funny, made everyone laughing.

Last year, This year, and continue to Next Year Seolreim!!!

Due to the existence of TVXQ’s staffs and members, the best shooting of Seolreim finally ended by the early evening.

The atmosphere of shooting was very pleasant and cheerful so that the completion of the CF could be finished immediately.

<Confess with Seolreim Now> Seolreim 2009 Campaign: through this Seolreim ice cream, by confessing

with one item of Seolreim, hope that to be able to receive a steady love.

For your note: There is NO plan to make another Dong Bang Shin Ki’s members versions of Seolreim!

source: http://www.lotteconf.co.kr/Blog/main.asp?pcode=LC714

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

[News] 2009 Seolreim CF Story

source: http://www.lotteconf.co.kr/Blog/main.asp?pcode=LC714

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Oh man, there's no other versions of the CF. It'll be cute to see different members doing the CF.. But it's okay, the one and only CF is still awesome!

It's good to know that they chose DBSK mainly because of their acapella! Woo! That's more recognition to their singing abilities. :)

After reading that, it'll be nice to watch the making of the CF. I can just imagine them singing their own versions of the CF song and playing on the roof! :lol:

Guest some1gurl

there's no other version of seoullim cf.,,but choosing micky for the main character actually the best..it suit him..dont bash me..just state my opinion..seem there is no fancam on sendai..mmmm :unsure: :unsure: ...i'm really dying to see micky's crying..and junsu dance ...guess i have to wait next week....

edit:

main source:onetvxq..dont knw whther it can be shared here..tell me if it cant i'll edit my post

kboomlegra.jpg

Translation:

Kboom Magazine 7/2009 which will be published by GAM on May 19th, will publish content featuring Acapella group Tohoshinki’s [The Secret Code] Live Tour Concert.

Also, Ray Magazine 7/2009 published by 主婦の友社 will have quickbites of [Tohoshinki's LOVE&BEAUTY Recipe.

Online shopping site Amazon.com will sell Tohoshinki's new single [stand By U] from 1st of July, it will be selling both the DVD version and the CD Only version.

Other than that, special compilation book [Tohoshinki's Secrets - Asia's] and Tohoshinki’s fans’ passionate compilation of extracts [All about Tonpen's Thoughts - Tohoshinki‘s help during busy times*] is currently on sale!

* : Title stated on the article is a mix of Japanese and Chinese characters, so I am just translating it loosely. Do correct me if I am wrong alright! :)

Credits: As tagged in the article

Trans: shaine@sweetfig

shared by: sweetfig@blogspot + sharingyoochun@wordpress + iscreamshinki

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

What a pity :(

There is only one version of Yoochun :(

hix, I understand :( since the boys are too busy with SCT :(

I replay the songs again and again xD

Nunyiwa… nunnyiwa…

Guest Caja

For your note: There is NO plan to make another Dong Bang Shin Ki’s members versions of Seolreim!

What???? Really?? I thought there's going to be six versions all :(

Guest TVXQ<3

A fan account have said that they performed Stand By U at their recording in Music Japan today. Is it true? OMG~ I'd be really happy if they performed it. What an early promotion. I hope this single does well on charts. *crosses fingers*

Guest ohhlalakelly

i wonder when the Seoul Mirotic Tour DVD will be out ? or it is already.. :huh:

It's not out yet. If SM uses their smart marketing skills, I predict it will be out just in time for Christmas. When fangirls will run asking their parents/friends for it. That's what they did with the 2nd Asia Tour "O" DVD. :P

Junsu, if you would stop being so cute, i'd stop calling you cute, you cutie.

Guest vonness

badstar, petiteange22, Honey_KizZ, realitysandwich, blackelement_ice, Raine., dbsgdec, ladyelhisa, junsurolf, koreanxxbabo, akiocyn.

A big thank you to all of you guys!! YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT HELP IN HELPING ME CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLIP!! thank you so much and i really do appreciate it^^ I'm doing my presentation tomorrow on this and i guess it's shouldn't be a prob since IT'S JUNSU AND TVXQ! we're toking about! XDD once again, thank you so much!

ps: if i spelled wrongly or left you out, i'm sorry and thank you for your help^^

Guest SHINee-girl

It's not out yet. If SM uses their smart marketing skills, I predict it will be out just in time for Christmas. When fangirls will run asking their parents/friends for it. That's what they did with the 2nd Asia Tour "O" DVD. :P

noo i dont want to wait that long

-edit-

yay first poste on a new page

yunho.jpg

Archived