[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chinesse_girl

090517 Changmin’s Thank You Mail From Sendai

Thank you to everyone in Sendai. This is Changmin.

Unfortunately, it’s raining today, but to see a lot of people coming, I was enormously glad.

However live in Sendai is already ended.

Yet.. there are 15 more times to meet with everyone, it is the most pleasure.

When we’re coming next time to Sendai, the 5 people will be in more stamina, please looking forward to it! \ (^ ^)

source: dnbn

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

090516 Sendai (Hot House Super Arena) Fan Account

I would like to add my two cents to the all the other concert reports:

This is my report from the concert in Sendai.

I do not remember the song list...mainly because most songs came off the new album and I have only really listened to the album once ( I just bought it a few weeks ago).

Anywho, after my morning meeting and run back to the hotel and change my clothes and head to the Hot House Arena in Rifu. It was about 3pm when the train leaves and there are lots of fans on the train. I was surprised to see how many older women are fans (older than in their 30's and 40's...I'm 33) but happy to see them.

We all make our way to the Arena grounds and have to walk a little ways.

eiks5c.jpg

I wore jeans, a colorful shirt and my boots...i wanted to be comfortable.

Other people wore cute outfits (do you remember the little thing they did when they picked what kind a outfits their ideal woman would wear...yeah most ladies had on something similar to these (which is pretty normal), others went straight hoochie (again pretty normal attire in Sendai), and others totally did their own thing.

Here are the concert goers!

25s4f7m.jpg

I walk around the grounds...the only person of color, so I stand out like a freak of nature and people are wondering who the ---- is she. I am make my way to the Premium Area

beiiqp.jpg

After this there are no more photos to be taken....cuz I couldn't.

Anywho, in the Premium section they have their own little section to by concert goods (wwaaaayyyy shorter lines). I buy the stuff I wanted, then get in line to get into the arena. I made the girl checking me out so nervous she broke her s--- and couldn't work the scan machine...she had to try like 6 times to ring up my stuff. I laughed. It was funny.

Ok, so I get into Arena have a glass of white wine (it was free.) and head to my seat. All of the seating guys were gorgeous. It was highly entertaining for me. They seemed genuinely refreshed to see someone a little "different" walking around.

Where was I seated? I mean any seat in Premium would have to be good (and they were)...but my seat...was seat 41. Forth row from the main stage, 1st row along the catwalk...SWEEEEETTTT!!

I got a good view of everything.

Some of the other fans around me spoke with me...in Japanese and a little English. My Japanese is still pretty rough but we were able to connect on who was whose favorite and how excited we were.

Ok, so it is showtime YAY!!!

Like, I said I don't really remember the set list too well.

Most songs came off the new album.

I can tell you what songs they did that I loved hearing because I love those songs (in no order):

Purple Line

Doumini coopere....

忘れないで

Mirotic (naturally)

The Way You Are (encore song)

Survivor (encore)

Bolero(finale)

But every song they did was great...except Kiss the Baby Sky because I really don't like that song..LMFAO

hmmm..there was another few songs they did that I was surprised they did, but I can't for the life of me remember what they were...oh well.

Changmin's screen malfunctioned a quarter of the way through the show...and I thought it was funny.hahahahahaa!!

His hotness broke it! He was too sexy for the monitor!

My impressions of the guys:

They are all ridiculously goodlooking close up...like seriously.

I had to see it to believe it.

JJ has a really nice body. He is really very precious. It is hard not to take your eyes off of him.

Yunho is a pleasure to watch dancing, he is very fluid and graceful. I would love to have seen Junsu dance more (because I think he is probably the best dancer...which isn't saying much because they are all awesome dancers).

Of course they noticed the black chick standing right there. The only three that I could visible tell that they saw me were JJ (eye contact, nod and big grin), Junsu (eye contact and nod), and Yunho (who I swear gave me this look like "Hey Girl! What's up! How you doin'" nod.). It was too bad Junsu didn't dance more, but he did dance during "The Way You Are."

He is still nursing the ankle.

Ask me questions and maybe they will jog my memory.

After the show, I went out clubbing....drank way too much, so some of the stuff is really foggy..

Oh yeah, here is the other stuff you get at the venue with your Premium seat:

jrwt9z.jpgnq4poi.jpg

That is my little bit from Sendai....

thanks for reading :)

Fan account by: karmibuni @ LJ

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

Please DO NOT HOTLINK the images.

Take everything out with full credits.

Thanks!

Guest Senorita_

^ I'm so jealous of Premium Seaters :P They even get free wines >< lol. I'm guessing their Sendai concert is over? 6 more cities to go until they finish up their tour, then hopefully the boys will get their well deserved rests ;)

Guest chinesse_girl

090517 Yoochun’s Thank You Mail From Sendai

I’m so happy!

Together with everyone in Sendai spending such wonderful time

I’m really grateful! Thank you!

credits: Japan web + TogetherTVXQ

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest maj0

omo!! the fans in japan are very lucky.. and every concert is something.. XD yea i'm kinda envious w/ the Toho stuff as well XD

Jae Joong is obviously wearing glasses with no lens there! He rubbed his eyes through the glasses! :lol:

I love watching their rehearsals and behind the scenes~ I love to see them all serious then discussing among themselves on what to do, so as to give audiences and fans a perfect performance. ^^

Thanks for sharing this!

Guest yeezer

090516 Sendai (Hot House Super Arena) Fan Account

Thanks for sharing this fan account. Soooo glad to hear that Junsu is doing better and even dancing a bit. I am so

envious when reading these fan accounts cuz I'm wondering if they will ever come to the states so I can see their concert

in person, up close and maybe even make eye contact like that lol. I am curious as to how she got her premium ticket

though cuz she is obviously not from there. :blink:

Guest dreammssxx

[TRANS] Japanese Staff Blog Update

4kjk0h.jpg

2ngeik7.jpg

credits:DBSKnights

Please do not remove any credits.

aww..yoochun cried.

aish. working nonstop again. take care boys!

Guest some1gurl

[TRANS] Japanese Staff Blog Update

%7Boption%7D4kjk0h.jpg

%7Boption%7D2ngeik7.jpg

credits:DBSKnights

Please do not remove any credits.

aww..yoochun cried.

aish. working nonstop again. take care boys!

ahhhh!!!!i really wanna see fancam now...why you cry micky...???? wonder why there's no fancam or pics in sendai until now...i know they might not allow to film it but..i really wanna see it..how i wish i was there

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] Tohoshinki's Secret of the Day! (Part 5) SENDAI DAY 2

Once again, Tohoshinki's Secret of the day (090517) from Sendai!

Secret of TOHOSHINKI

JUNSU:

When Junsu was in Primary 4, he transferred to another school because he was chosen as a professional baseball player.

But, because he was not tall enough, he gave up being a baseball player and set his goal to become a singer instead.

[Junsu, I don't know how much I want to say that you have made the right choice, totally!]

YOOCHUN :

Recently, Yoochun has been learning the "Teenage language"

especially the phrase [そっすねー] that he has been repeating recently.

Because of this, all the other members like to imitate him now.

[i have no idea what そっすねー means though T____T]

JAEJOONG:

Jaejoong will play his music at a loud volume and sleep

CHANGMIN:

Bigeast Fanclub ID no. 2 is Changmin

[Ok, so No. 1 = Jaejoong, No. 2 = Changmin, No. 3 = Junsu!]

YUNHO:

Yunho wanted to become a police inspector when he was young,

In order to have additional advantage for his then-prospective career,

he went to take up Aikido and Taekwondo.

Credits: 神采奕译@百度帖吧

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogspot.com

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Chunnie cried :(. He is so sensitive <3 but I love him for that <3

I love tvxq secret serie xD so cute xD

Thank for trans and sharing <33

Guest realitysandwich

Just want to send a quick thanks to everyone who posts here, I get my daily dosage of DBSK through this thread :D

Question: How do you send messages to them like in the UFO-whatever it's called? ahaha

Guest vonness

REQUEST!!!!

Hi! I'm doing a presentation on tuesday and I was thinking if there is any suggestions as to which performance or compilation is best fit to show off JUNSU's singing ability? The topic is about the person i admire the most and i chose JUNSU, so i really wanna find a suitable clip to show my class and blow their mind off with JUNSU's great vocal. HELP PLEASE? :tears:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Guest badstar

^^ Any live performance of Asu Wa Kuru Kara.

I also liked his performance with Taeyang last year...

OMG!! I love this video!

It's obvious that Jaejoong is tired.. T_T

I also love the fact that Yunho is the only one wearing training / rehearsal clothes. LMFAO!

All the other 4 are wearing stylish clothes, except JUNSU!!!! hahahahhahahahahaha!

You know how he does not like dressing up!

[TRANS] Tohoshinki's Secret of the Day! (Part 5) SENDAI DAY 2

Thanks for the translations!

I love these secrets, they are all new!

Anyhooooo:

trans.png

Guest petiteange22

REQUEST!!!!

Hi! I'm doing a presentation on tuesday and I was thinking if there is any suggestions as to which performance or compilation is best fit to show off JUNSU's singing ability? The topic is about the person i admire the most and i chose JUNSU, so i really wanna find a suitable clip to show my class and blow their mind off with JUNSU's great vocal. HELP PLEASE? :tears:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

there's so many to choose from! haha. junsu's vocals never fail to amaze me. but this is one of my favourite. he sang miduhyo on jihwaza. i love it cos it's so casual and no-fuss. the host simply ask him to sing and he sang beautifully. it's short but it's amazing, like perfect. <3

junsu singing miduhyo (it's at the very beginning)

Guest Honey_KizZ

REQUEST!!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Junsu beautiful thing

Xiah Junsu - Na Hangsang Geudaereur on Music Wave [09.22.06]

Rainy night

Guest realitysandwich

REQUEST!!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Bolero is one of my absolute favorites to exemplify the boys' singing talent =]

ah I topped a page ^^'

I'll share a video, kind of old but it's in HD on youtube and I never get tired of watching the hotness, you all probably won't either! xD

DBSK Tohoshinki performing HEY! (Big Screen !! High Quality!!!)

Archived