[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest ``miamihero

Ahhh! our leader sshi is going to participate in a krn drama! :D

this reminds me of the Heaven's Postman!

isnt it supposed to be aired in May? which means this month! :D:DD:

i cant wait to see jaejoong on TV :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s3rene

What I'm wondering about Yunho's new drama is will it be a regular 16 episode series or something shorter along the terms of Heaven's Postman... But this news is indeed exciting. I've been waiting for the chance for Yunho to soar into acting in the small screen again and now my wish is certainly coming true!

Guest mcl0521

^^ that's the case. i dont believe yunho will have time for a 16 ep series because dbsk is always busy. if it's only one episode like jaejoong's i believe he can do it.

Guest saranghaetvxq

IS IT TRUE THAT YUNHO IS ACTING WITH MINHO (KKOTBODA NAMJA)....IN A KOREA DRAMA????

Guest dbsgdec

Saitama May 9th, 2009

I just got back from the concert! The arena was full, like the other person mentioned a few posts ago.

Show started about 6:40 and ended about 9:40 (so 3 hours).

Junsu had a chair, but he kept getting up and doing a little dancing in place (like moving his hips in time to the music). He walked down to the center twice (perhaps three times, I can't remember) but you could tell he was trying not to limp and he was walking slowly. I have a fancam of him walking, but my seat was so far away he's little. :(

Some funny things....

Yunho: They were talking at the round thing in the middle of the arena and they were taking turns grabbing towels and water. Well, Yunho finally stepped a few feet off the round platform to grab something and it started rising with the other guys on it, so he got on it (it was only a step, not too high) and then he laughed and apologized. It was really cute.

Yoochun: He kept saying "Minna okay!" which means "everyone okay." He even said it during Box in the Ship, it was funny. Also, I always think of Yoochun being quiet and relaxed so I was surprised to see how much energy he had tonight. He really impressed me at the show.

Jaejoong: What can I say, he was great! They made him do this dance thing so he turned around and shook his butt at us (but his shirt was long).

Changmin: Hahahaha, Yoochun and Yunho picked him up, one at his shoulders and one at his feet and carried him a few feet then sort of dropped/placed him on the stage and ran away. Changmin impressed me too, he had lot of energy and I think he's a good dancer.

Junsu: The Japanese fans were very touched when Junsu stood up and walked around, he got a lot of support from everyone. He sang his heart out and it was as moving as always. He was in good spirits and he started trying to participate more at the end of the show. He looked like a green superhero in one of his outfits ~ LOL

If I think of more, I'll edit the post. I may upload the fancam of Junsu walking, but I don't want it on Youtube in case Avex claims copyright. Anyone know where I could load it for people?

EDIT: I put the video on Youtube (I opened an extra account in case they copyright it). Like I said, I was sitting far away, but you can see Junsu walking down the path to the center where the other four are waiting for him.

[Fancam] Junsu Walking at Saitama May 9th, 2009

This is like my first ever post, from like how ever many years i have joined! sorry about that!

but i have to share with everyone i just came back from the saitama concert, i had front row seats on junsu's side!! (that 30,000 yen was well worth it), junsu is up and walking around on stage now!

though he was sitting for alot, but he is out the wheelchair!!!!!!!

and its kinda bad to say but i was happy cos he was sitting in front of me throughout pretty much of the show!!

i swear we exchanged looks during the "O"-Sei.Han.Gou!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD. You guys are so lucky!

I cant wait for pictures and more fancams <333

Do you have them? Pls share <33

Thx so much for sharing <3333

Guest petiteange22

This is like my first ever post, from like how ever many years i have joined! sorry about that!

but i have to share with everyone i just came back from the saitama concert, i had front row seats on junsu's side!! (that 30,000 yen was well worth it), junsu is up and walking around on stage now!

though he was sitting for alot, but he is out the wheelchair!!!!!!!

and its kinda bad to say but i was happy cos he was sitting in front of me throughout pretty much of the show!!

i swear we exchanged looks during the "O"-Sei.Han.Gou!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! you mean made eye contact with junsu? i'm happy for you =) it must be stunning to see him so close-up right!!

can't wait for more fan accounts and pictures!!

it's nice seeing the president guy coming down to support the boys. it shows how much they're regarded isn't it? YAY!

@ AyUmIXx : Yes. leader shi is acting in the same drama as Shinee's Minho. But I don't think it's Kotboda Namja.. Is it? IDK :D

@ Chiyase: Thanks for the fan account darling (: I can finally sleep well later.

& I hope that Junsu don't over-work himself. He's not even recovered yet.

I hope people can upload pictures and fancams.

I'm totally anticipating it.

AND WHY WAS HEAVEN'S POSTMAN DELAYED AGAIN?

Guest mcl0521

^^ heaven's postman was delayed again because I believe that the PD wants the whole series to finish taping before airing it. i dont know why but yeah that's the case.

Guest tvxqlovesme

[Trans] Staff Report- The President with Tohoshinki

withceo.jpg

They got words of praise/compliments. (i guess its from the CEO himself)

Maybe that's why they have very beautiful/radiant smiles!

(^0^)

Credits: staff report

trans: rai@sweetfig.blogspot.com

Guest tingabell

OMG! you mean made eye contact with junsu? i'm happy for you =) it must be stunning to see him so close-up right!!

can't wait for more fan accounts and pictures!!

it's nice seeing the president guy coming down to support the boys. it shows how much they're regarded isn't it? YAY!

Yeah i made eye contact with junsu! also cos i was at the front there was a camera, during kiss the baby sky, yoochun was playing up to the camera and everyone was screaming for yoochun and waving the lights like crazy! he looked at us and laughed!!!!

edit, sorry i tried to add photos, but am kinda new to all this!

let me try and work it out first sorry >__<

Guest YunKyo

Most Popular Singers, First Half of 2009

I think it's so easy to understand because in the first half of this year, DB nearly has no activities in Korea. But frankly, now I begin being interested in Japan market which the real ability is deserved to show and be respected.

In my opinion, now DB also pays much more attention to Japan than their country :)

Thanks anyway!

Guest supaatoaster

i was wondering about those colorful card holders....

does EVERYONE get them or is it only for premium ticket buyers or what? :huh:

Guest miss_h

@chiyase and tingabell: you guys are sooo lucky.

I'm still dreaming of seeing them one day in a concert venue. That's the best place where I want to meet them :)

And as tingabell says, I think 30.000 yen is worth all the experience...

Thank's for the fan account guys.

I envy both of you: A LOT

*well not as envy I am to people who live in Thailand and get to see them often. OK that's a little bit off topic but Thank you for the fan account, pics and video.

Saitama is big and my heart already full by it's size. Imagine when it's Dome...

And Junsu walking: I'm glad that he used it... I think the doctor tell him too so the muscle will start to move again. I believe in them and Junsu and that they will not risk any chance for Junsu recovery just for walking/ standing on the stage..

Go Junsu!!!!!

--

I haven't make a comment about the premium ticket holder but OMG... You must be feel soo special since the day you recieve your ticket.

1. It comes in a beautiful packages

2. They have their special entrances with a red-carpet and people to assist

3. SITTING almost a few feet from THSK

Guest destiny

Thank you email (东方神起)

We’re TVXQ.

Saitama is incredible.

First of all, we’re surprised as the audiences are way more than last year.

Also, we’re struck in surprise by your hot cheer

We’re so impressed T_T

Really, thank you (^ ^)

Tomorrow we’ll encourage more power!

v (^ o ^) v

credit: dnbn

shared by: SYC

Guest tingabell

WOW I TOPPED THE PAGE IN MY 3rd POST!!!!

Ok i think i finally worked out why my pictures didnt work!

it was too risky for me to take pictures! so i only have pictures of the site and goods.

the goods

goods2.jpg

goodssaitama.jpg

credit card

dscf3115d.jpg

dscf3114v.jpg

the confetti

dscf3149m.jpg

the receipts

72143827.jpg

Archived