[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest aizah

hey everyone ^^; I have a feeling there isn't, but are there any video links left to Music Station's Survivor perf? from the 6th? or are they ALL completely removed already?

here i open it for u

090306 +.V. @s@h! Mu$!c St@t!ON - T0.h.0.s.h.!.n.k.! (S.u.R.v.!.v.0.R. LIVE!!)

watch it before i private it again...

and also a new radio show

[AUD] 090324 Radio Unlimited DX day 2 - Tohoshinki

[AUD] 090324 Love FM Around the Globe - YooSuMin [1/2]

[AUD] 090324 Love FM Around the Globe - YooSuMin [2/2]

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfhjkl;

Thank you so much for sharing<3 I agree with you, Junsu holding the microphone with both hands was really nice. The smallest things make the biggest differences sometimes.

But this, THIS is the Bolero performance I've been waiting for. AMAZING. I kept on listening for any strained notes or something that was off in the harmonization, but I couldn't hear anything that was off. Changmin's high notes always, always impress me at the end of the song. I should've gotten used to how ace his high notes are from Mirotic, but I can never seem to get over it. I wonder if this will become 'the' performance of Bolero, like the Love In The Ice performance at Soul Power? Ahhhh, I just want to share this performance with the whole world - it's so, so good!

Guest XiahxTiffany

in like an hour its going to be the 25th!!!

gosh i wish i was in Korea rite now waiting on line for an album

o well tmrw its going to be shipped!! :)

and why do Japanese Magazines have awkward names but are famous? 0_0

Tarzan? Duet? lol whoever mentioned them plz explain lol

Guest gelliegellie

TARZAN Magazine

*stares* *faints* *stand up* *faints again*

Gasss. They all look so animalistic. LOL. Hahahaha.

I wanna pinch Yunho's manboobs. LOL.

*faints x47589374537495637*

BOLERO LIVE

Ryry thank you for sharingggg. As usual, the performance was perfect.

And Junsu.. Gassss. XD

090320 Chummy Talk - Love

hwjxgm.jpg

2euq5ic.jpg

2cypdw7.jpg

qs2x4h.jpg

rtzw60.jpg

30uqzqo.jpg

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest Honey_KizZ

258qa91.jpg

credit: honey_kizz@soompi

they jumped from #20 to #7!!!

the recent promotions seem to be helping them a lot!

^_^

@Japan airport pictures..

woah...we rarely see stalker pics in japan.

it's good that theyre getting more attention there

but i hope fans give them some space too.

their schedule looks really busy...japan..korea..thailand...china..

@_@

hope they get some rest.

Edit:

Junsu’s Mum CreBeau Shop

Remember previosly we wrote about a friend of ours being invited to Junsu’s mum shop…

Well, here’s some picture of her.

Isn’t his mum pretty ^_^

Pay respect to you mother-in law girls…

hehe… for more details as to where her shop is located, go here.

junsucrebeaulegra4.jpg

junsucrebeaulegra5.jpg

junsucrebeaulegra2.jpg

credit: uknowou

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest jen0apple

tarzan pics.. YUM..LOLS

YUMIN is love the the gifs above.. LOLS .. soo funny! =]

AH i really want the album.. now ... ><.. where can i get it?!?!.. thing is .. i dont have paypal, Credit card... anyplace else i can get it?.. that will still count on the oricon chart?..LOLS..><

Guest Nanashi

The Bolero at Ontama was amazing! I just saw it and it took my breath away! This has got to be, by far, the best performance of Bolero. It was beautiful.

I haven't heard the Secret Code yet. I am waiting for my sister so we can hear it together. I am excited to listen to it :D

Tarzan:

OMG

All of them...I have no words, really. I want HQ!

@Yubinly: You have a nice day too :D

@Evaaa: I guess so XD

@jenOapple: Yes. YUM is the word LOL

Yunho bullying Changmin was so cute :D

Guest classic8iron

BOLERO Live performance....

Amazing performance! I wonder how it must for each of the member....after such a performance, knowing that their voices collectively can create such a wonderful performance. It must be exhilarating for them.

Is it me? ....but somehow I find more of their Japanese songs showcasing their voices than their songs. Just wondering.

Guest flyaway.

3. Taxi - From the first part the Karameta yubi wo hodoku tabi, sono nukumori wo nigiri kaemini coopera (i'm not sure if it's susu or minnie) it caught my attention right away. I love how he started it.

That was Min. LOL. And like you, it caught my attention right away. It's actually my favorite part of the song (followed by the bridge).

hey how do you pronounce "Dong Bang Shin Ki"? is it like how you read it? lol

Doong b-ah-ng shin gi.

Doong bong shin gi?

LOL. I know how to correctly pronounce it... but I don't know how to put it in words.

Just know that the bang is not pronounced like the bang in Big Bang.

But TVXQ themselves say their name in almost every vid. Haha. Just watch one and listen to it over and over again. (;

Guest fobbiyo

Is it me? ....but somehow I find more of their Japanese songs showcasing their voices than their songs. Just wondering.

Nope, not just you. It's because in Japan, they tend to have more ballads than in Korea. But, in Korea, their voices are still being showcased (through dance songs). :D

E.C.O.S.E.N.D.A.I.Z.E.P.P. Live

(It's going to private in 2 hours)

Bolero! I'm watching it right now, I wonder if it's full?

//edit: Nope. Just like a clip -_- Medley of alot of different songs!

Bolero: I definitely see a struggle with Jae and that high note. Still a good performance.

Mirotic: I miss this. There's something about the Japanese version that I really like. It has a different feel from the Korean version. They did a really good job here. I miss Junsu's thrust at that one part. lol.

Doush!te: A bit soft, and looks like they had some mic issues throughout the performance because I kept hearing that sharp sound. It got really annoying. Good performance here too. They always had trouble performing this song, which is understandable.

Yoochun's hair: omg. Are you serious? His hairstylist really hates him. I don't get why they have to make his hair so... nappy looking. Oh goodness. He's too hot to have that kind of hair.

Tarzan Magazine: I usually don't really comment on magazines since they pretty much look the same to me, but this one. Wow! They look smexy working out. lol.

Guest taikogirl91

gosh...i had to back track quite a few pages!! >.<

haven't been to this thread in awhile with school -______-;;

but now...spring break!!

ooh all the LIVE perfs!! thanks for the updates and everything! :D

oooh i wanna buy the album sooo bad now!! geez...i can't order it yet

tho T.T

darn...

anyway~~the cover for their new single is goood~ (:

Guest intan

Tohoshinki is like hot stuff in Japan right now ne..they're on so many shows..waaa...I can hardly catch up all those shows..and many were not subbed yet..

now, I'm confused..has anyone shared this..

[Eng Sub] N!ght Shuff|3 - YooSuMin 'GYA GYA!

not complete sub though..lol..I love Changmin's "Bruce Lee counting"..but he's all embarrassed and the other 2 hyungs are not much help at all..muahaha..I love yoosu's hug..and the actings are just too funny..rolf..

It's a bit late but I want to comment about oshareism show: This show is so much fun..so much laughter from them, and me too..lol..reminds me of Korean variety show..Junsu and natto..lol..and his drawing..wth? look like some scary movie character..haha..my Yoochun was obviously so sick during this show..first time I saw him in that condition on TV..aish..when they were asking him to do the taekwando stunt, I was like..they're not going to ask him to do some flying kick or something with his condition like that aren't they..fortunately, he only have to punch the board..and also, his eye cover, purple beg with ribbon and the small hat, I think Yoochun like kawai stuff..kawai ne! Jaejoong and his dorkiness overload in this show is just epic..muahaha..those pics are just pure win..he did not only like to take weird pictures of the members but weird pictures of himself too..as expected from dorky Jae..lol..the one with chun at the back..and also the other two..amazing how he can still look cute despite the weird poses..keke..really, my feelings for Jaejoong now is different from my 1st impression on Jaejoong (cold Jaejoong)..his warm/funny character really wins my heart.. ;)

**I've listen to 9096: I loved this hidden track..it sounds like 9095 with less vocal..some people don't like the echoes but I'm the opposite..I love 9095 because of the echoes and I love 9096 more because there're more echoes..lol..

Archived