[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

Im a Bigeast member so I got it from there.

It says Nikkei Entertainment 2009 April No.145

WOW!! ur a bigeast member? sooo lucky >_<

and omg i love survivor too much

i was playing it during class and didnt realize

got my ipod token -_-

Guest deNain

Stalker Pics

THSK at Japan Airport I guess. You can see Yoochun's sexy eye mask on his hat here. :lol:

49d8e310a2b5c4e7a7ef3fe.jpg

97c29b3c92866321baa167e.jpg

7b2f6458dc74660b2834f0e.jpg

HELP

Can anyone who can read Japanese tell me what mag is this:

日経エンタテインメント09年4月號NO.145

This title is from ichigojj's blog & I wanted to save the pictures but I didn't know what was the name of the mag. So can someone help me with this? I'll share a picture from this mag coz I'm busy right now. Will share more alter if it's not posted yet. Someone tell me if it's posted already, ok?

It's from Nikkei Magazine. It's already posted earlier this month. You can check 2nd page of this thread. Feel free to re-post it, if you want it. Didnt hurt to see it again >_<

Guest jjslover

Has this been posted before?

Oricon Chart

1 6,872 ひまわり SR 09/3/11

游助

2 5,225 WILD/Dr. AVT 09/3/18

安室

3 3,231 Believe/昙りのち、快晴 JST 09/3/4

岚/矢野健太 starring Satoshi Ohno

4 - RESCUE JON 09/3/11

KAT-TUN

5 - 乙女の祈り HAC 09/3/18

真野恵里菜

6 - 侍戦队シンケンジャー/四六时梦中シンケンジャー C 09/3/18

サイキックラバー(Project.R)/高取ヒデアキ(Project.R)

7 - 刹那 UM 09/3/11

GReeeeN

8 - 俺の空 IMP 09/3/18

腐男塾

9 - 爱のままで… K 08/1/23

秋元顺子

10 - My SunShine WMJ 09/3/4

ROCK’A’TRENCH

11 - 青 PC 09/3/18

KREVA

12 - いのちの歌 UM 09/2/18

茉奈佳奈

13 - I GOTTA KICK START NOW VMP 09/3/13

VAMPS

14 - ドンスカパンパンおうえんだん PC 09/3/18

横山だいすけ,三谷たくみ

15 - 绊 UM 09/3/18

エレファントカシマシ

16 - タネ ES 09/3/18

ノースリーブス

17 - Survivor ~090325 4th Album “The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single~【初回限定生产】 RZN 09/3/11

东方神起

18 - ONLY YOU PC 09/3/18

飞轮海 (Fahrenheit)

19 - trust you SR 09/3/4

伊藤由奈

20 - Rule/Sparkle AVT 09/2/25

浜崎あゆみ

21 - よっしゃあ汉呗 K 09/3/4

角田信朗

22 - 手纸 ~拝启 十五の君へ~ ES 08/9/17

アンジェラ・アキ

23 - SAY YOUR DREAM TO 09/3/4

GLAY

24 - 镜花水月 JE 09/2/4

The SHIGOTONIN

25 - 10年桜 K 09/3/4

AKB48

Sorry if it has... :sweatingbullets:

Now let me go and spaz about it now lol, especially the HOT pic spam you ladies are sharing... :blush: :D

Credits: TVXQ Baidu bar

Shared by TVXQfever.blogspot.com + gorgeous18

Guest miss_h

[TRANS] Tohoshinki's New Song " Tea For Two" Confirm To Be YTV's New Program「ミヤネ屋」Ending Song! (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Thanks for the news...

They are everywhere now... Glad to see this.

Countless magz shoot and interview, music show, and now talk show.

Glad that they got invited to this crazy japanese talk show more often now. People will love them more due to their personality. You never know that such a charismatic boy on stage like Junsu can turn into a total jokester off stage :lol:

2009 is Tohoshinki break through year :)

I'm loving Junsu dry cold each and every day although my true love remain with Yoochun but Junsu keep tempting me to cheating on him :)

^and thank for the oricon chart ranking. May I ask if this monthly or weekly. For a pre-release singles Survivor sells number is impressive.

--

edit:

I saw more and more pics of them in Japan (the stalker one). I don't know if this is good or bad :lol:

Good because it means that they are getting more and more popular in Japan know and bad because what used to be a land of freedom is not so freedom anymore know.

Guest blaze

^^ That was yesterday's rankings. They're at #23 today.

----

Secret Game: Intro into the album. The instrumental sounds busy and all over the place. I could've done without this track, tbh. It seems like a lot of people really love this track, but IDK why I can't seem to get into it. :|

FORCE: Overall, it's a pretty good song. I would've enjoyed this track a whole lot more if they hadn't used those KtBS-like voices for the chorus. The way they sang the verses reminds me of an old American song, but I can't seem to pinpoint the song title or artist.

Nobody Knows: :|

9095: Def. refreshing. I really like this one.

9096: Love.

TAXI: Instant love. This is, hands down, my favorite new track on the album. I was hoping there'd be a great, new ballad on the album, and this is it for me. The opening sounds amazing; the whole song is just incredibly beautiful.

Stand Up!: I wasn't crazy over the preview, but I looooooooove it after listening to the full song.

Overall:

LOVE: Most of the previously released A-sides (Doush!te, Bolero, Purple Line, Mirotic) + 9095, 9096, TAXI, Stand Up!

LIKE: FORCE, Wasurenaide, Survivor, Beautiful You

NEUTRAL: Take Your Hands -REMIX-, Sennen Koi Uta

DO NOT LIKE: Kiss the Baby Sky, Box in the Ship, Secret Game, We Are!, Nobody Knows

Guest iChangmin

FORCE: Overall, it's a pretty good song. I would've enjoyed this track a whole lot more if they hadn't used those KtBS-like voices for the chorus. The way they sang the verses reminds me of an old American song, but I can't seem to pinpoint the song title or artist.

Christina Aguilera, maybe? A lot of people in the DBSG LJ community are reminded of her in this song.

Guest XiahxTiffany

man i hope the boys gett really good rankings in sales and etc

i dont wanna see them in like hte bottom of the charts

i think i will go crazy :(

gosh im loving everysong listening to it continouslly on youtube lol !!

Guest asdfhjkl;

Dang there are SO many magazines featuring them these days, it's crazy. Not that I mind though, really.

Initial impressions for TSC songs;

Secret Game: This is the first DBSK album with an intro right? It definetely sets the mood for the album, although it's not really to my taste. It was a bit messy.

Force: I actually like this song! I thought I wouldn't since they're singing in their high voices, the beat is really quite nice. And yeah.. I think it's Christina Aguilera's 'Can't Hold Us Down'?

Nobody Knows: Ehh.. can't seem to like this song for some reason.

9095: Hmm.. no impression after listening to it. But it'll probably grow on me as many DBSK songs do.

Taxi: LOVE. LOVE. Favorite song, no doubt. The melody is so beautiful.

Stand Up: Sexyyyy. Especially Junsu's voice in the beginning. Can't wait to see performances for this one.

9096: Whoa, interesting! It really surprised me, I was expecting a totally different style. I like it. Too bad it's so short.

Such a jazzy feel in this album. Any songs I didn't like, imo, are made up by the amazing singles that are included along with the album. I can't say whether I like it better than T yet, I have to listen to the songs more.

Guest kinkie_lass

haha i want to list mine to:

LOVE: i too love their previous A-side releases and for the new song it's Secret Game, We Are, Nobody Knows. Nobody Knows is in constant repeat in my itunes, no kidding

LIKE: FORCE, Survivor, 9096 (it's actually sounded better without the singing part) XD, Taxi. FORCE first verse does sound like Aguilera's Can't Hold Us Down :lol:

NEUTRAL: Take Your Hands -REMIX-, Kiss the Baby Sky, 9095

DO NOT LIKE: Box in the Ship, Sennen Koi Uta, Beautiful You, Wasurenaide.

all in all i really like 3/7 of the new songs, and 7/15 of the album as a whole. and it's a better album than T IMHO

-----------------

is it really them in japan airport? it's because i see the watermark on the picture is written in hangul :unsure:

but if it's really in japan... nanda yo??? i'm sure they eventually will have move to bora-bora to escape from fangirls XD

-----------------

oh another ending song for a japanese program? they sure are cool ^^ thanks for the heads up

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

Since the album comes up and everyone talks about, here's my 2 cents. It's just all honest opinions, dont be too offended cuz my taste might be different than yours ^__^

I like

Stand up: I really like the preview but the full version is a bit less than impressive for me. It's not a bad song, it's just not gonna be my favorite. 8/10

Nobody Knows: this song is like Stand up. It has the potential to be a really great song for me but something just felt short. 8/10

Beautiful You: Yes I like this song. I dont understand all the hate and will never do. I like the jazzy influence and the lyric is a bonus

I love:

9096: I love this song ever since the first listen. This is a rarity for me and I instantly knew that it's going to be my favorite 9.5/10

Force: I like the beat .. it has a mysterious feeling. 9/10

9096: I really love this track. The otherwordly beginning is fascinating. I didnt expect it to turn out this way at all so I'm very please. This song is relaxing but it's intriguing. Unique without being weird or boring. THe down side - I wish it was longer. 8.5/10

Survivor: I was disappoint when this song came up but it continuingly win me over since DBSK start promoting it. THe PV was a turn off but the performances were visually impressive that bumps this from so-so to my love list.

Doumini coopere: Needless to say. Heart-breaking ballad with nice beat.THis is my dbsk's favorite ballad because it's not so boring for me.

Wasurenaide: My only favorite slow ballad. Something the words "Wasurenaide" lingers

So-so (forgetable not something i would listen twice)

Taxi: this ballad is just too boring for me. I know it's DBSK's ballad style, but it's not exactly my taste. I understand how some dbsk fan would love it though. 5/10

Bolero: Again , not my taste.. although they done justice to this song. I would listen to this when Im really down but not very often. 6/10

Secret Game: It's more of an intro or an unfinish song. 5.5/10

We are: I like it enough

Hate:

Box in the ship: Why? Out of all the other better B-side, why this? 2/10

Kiss the baby sky: I know Yoochun composed it but I only like the chorus. 1/10

Sennen noi Uta: zzz 1/10

Guest KY5354

ahhh..am I the only one who is holding back on listening to all the leaks/previews until the album arrives on my doorstep? I am itching to click on the links...

anyways I need some help, I saw this quote over at OneTVXQ!:

Our friendship is stronger than all else because we're breathing the same air, speaking the same thoughts, and living one dream

- JaeJoong

Does anyone know where it's from? It's absolute ♥♥♥

Thanks in advance!

[TRANS] Tohoshinki's New Song " Tea For Two" Confirm To Be YTV's New Program「ミヤネ屋」Ending Song! (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Oh wow. Another theme song for them.XD

they're really everywhere!!!...They have tons of magazines, tons of tv appearances..

i do hope their new album would do well....

thanks for sharing..^^

speaking of the album, i have fun reading all the comments on the song..

I havent listened to full tracks yet, but i guess i'd still stick to my fave ever since the previews went out

TAXI... :)

only a day left before the release^^

Guest MikiMika

3rd Bigeast Fanclub Event Photo Book Preview (infinityHK)

Has this been shared already??

j0cuj7.jpg

2dvudma.jpg

2cmrb07.jpg

m75obd.jpg

2rf3dx2.jpg

28ily1l.jpg

2s7xspc.jpg

jgtflx.jpg

1z1fic5.jpg

35mgzt3.jpg

20i6f5.jpg

10y4dmx.jpg

2czv6fd.jpg

mkdth5.jpg

110cao8.jpg

14w3zq1.jpg

29eivr9.jpg

I'm sorry if my post made your comp lag, I guess I got carried away~ :sweatingbullets:

credits as tagged + sharingyoochun@wordpress

My impressions for TSC songs :

Secret Game: Agree with some of you, I thought it was abit messy.

Force: I'm still getting used to this one~ I'm sure I'll like it soon enough.

Nobody Knows: Not my type... :ph34r:

9095: I'm beginning to like this song as I listen to it more and more...

Taxi: My fav out of all the songs in this album, this song conveys so much emotion unlike some of their songs.

Stand Up: Hmm... No comment just yet... :ph34r:

9096: I like this one, its so dark and mysterious, may I add that it gives out a chilli yet a sexy vibe to this?

Overall, only a few songs caught my interest, I like how they are trying out new styles but I feel like its not DBSK I'm listening to... Iduno how to explain it... some of their songs lacks emotions (?) unlike most of their pieces...

Guest gelliegellie

APPEAL+ING April Issue (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기

16i855c.jpg

2im6fzs.jpg

e6d44y.jpg

28hevjm.jpg

33cwzr7.jpg

24fy0b6.jpg

2pqvple.jpg

2exyn90.jpg

sgizns.jpg

b4sxnb.jpg

314pikm.jpg

au9js5.jpg

2qmqe6t.jpg

2zf0rx4.jpg

10f3j38.jpg

20887wl.jpg

dbgviq.jpg

Credits: 紫丁香花~Murasaki-Hashidoi~ + TVXQFever

Please take out with full credits

Tohoshinki 4th album - THE SECRET CODE

kdn71i.jpg

Artist: Tohoshinki

Album: The Secret Code

Release Date: March 25, 2009

Bitrate: 192 kbps

Credit: KEIGHT_MICHELLE@LJ+sharingyoochun@wordpress

CD-DISC1 -

1. Secret Game

2. FORCE

3. Doumini coopere Kimi Wa Suki Ni Natta Shimattan Darou?

4. Nobody Knows

5. Beautiful you

6. Wasurenaide

7. 9095

8. MIROTIC

9. TAXI

10.Stand Up!

11. Survivor

12. Kiss The Baby Sky

13. Bolero

14. 9096

-CD-DISC2 -

1. We Are!

2. Take Your Hands -REMIX-

3. Box in the ship

4. Sennen Koi Uta (hidden track)

5. Purple Line

Guest alex_itsmyname

I am listening to their album right now ~

And the only song can blow my mind is SECRET GAME ! It is the intro of the album but I listen to it last ~ *how funny* . Oh I dont know how many I replay the opening of this song , I swear it is English !! It's like "Girl , alright , I am ready .." . I absolutely stunned after hearing Yoochun's part . Aww

Songs that can melt my heart right on the ground and tear me up : TAXI , Dont forget , A thousand years of love songs . Junsu's voice in TAXI is just beyond awesome and amazing !

Songs that are perfect for my sleepy morning : Stand up , Jumun and Survivor , Take my hands , Nobody knows , Box in the ships . I totally love Stand up , especially the Funkination ! Nobody knows is fine ~ The beat of Box in the ships is fun , it is very suitable for the beach and it refreshed my mind eventhough the lyric doesnt make any senses to me .

Songs that was already played countless times in my Ipod : WHy did I end up falling in love with you , Beautiful you and Purple line ! I wish there could be more new songs in this album *sigh*

Songs that ... will be free and rarely be played is : We are and Kiss the baby sky . Yoochun's opening of that song is just .... idk , but i dont like it at all .

I will give it :7/10 !

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

i for some reason love the intros of most albums llol

its just for some reason idk why

secret game is awesome but i love taxi and survivor rite now!!! :)

Guest ohhlalakelly

09/3/30 AERA

OMG. This has got to be the best magazine photoshoot in Japan, yet (besides the smiley Pinky mag)! Though the lighting is a tad too dark, they are all looking very fresh and handsome! :w00t:

THE WORST OF ALL HAIRSTYLES ON YOOCHUN

I seriously didn't have a reaction for this.. I was literally gaping at the screen.. A Korean Ahjumma!!! :fury:

I don't think it's THE WORST. I think it is in the top 3 though? LOL! Jack Sparrow and evil professor, anyone?

SORRY IF IT LAGS YOUR COMP BUT ITS WELL WORTH IT

I can't wait until this show is subbed! PWAHAHA. I totally lol-ed looking at YooSu's reaction to Jaedork. :P

ahhh. You guys are so lucky to have received your albums already! I didn't even buy mine yet. :unsure:

Guest hyunnibun

ummm does anyone know if the sparkling concert tickets are sold out? the only thing i know about the tickets is that they are being sold on gmarket... or maybe they haven't started selling them yet? ._. if that's the case, can someone give a direct link to it? >.<

i'm really hoping they aren't sold out already.. :((((

Archived