[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

2qterdi.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please help us maintain a gold box :lol: Our inspection is from the 22nd of March until the 1st of April!

{GOE-SS} 09.02.08 True Vision Inside News Live - SMTOWN LIVE'08

in Bangkok [English Subbed].avi -55.3 MB-

{GOE-SS} 09.02.08 Ch.7 Sen Tarng Ban Terng - SMTOWN LIVE'08

in Bangkok [English Subbed].avi -31.0 MB-

{GOE-SS} 09.02.08 Ch.9 Dao Kra Jaai - SMTOWN LIVE '08

in Bangkok [English Subbed].avi -16.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.19 What's In Web - Photoshoot (Ver. 1)

[whatsin+ichigotvxq].wmv -3.3 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.19 What's In Web - Photoshoot (Ver. 2)

[whatsin+ichigotvxq].wmv -2.8 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.19 What's In Web - Promoting The Secret Code (Ver. 3)

[whatsin+ichigotvxq].wmv -5.0 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.18 MUSIC ON! TV - Artist File Special

[changchan].wmv -104.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.17 NHK Utacon - THSK Cut (Full)

[ponko].avi -117.7 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.17 NHK Utacon - THSK Cut

[ponko].avi -69.9 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.17 NHK Utacon - Opening + Talk + Bolero +

Ending [lovelyent].avi -237.6 MB-

[AUD] 09.03.16 Tohoshinki Bigeastation #103 [marry].MP3 -20.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.14 TNC Chikappa - JS, CM & YC at

Fukuoka [showjj].avi -584.1 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.14 NTV MUSIC FIGHTER - Talk + Survivor

[ATO].avi -166.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.14 CHUKYO TV - The Secret Code Promotion Campaign

(Yunho+Jaejoong) [nicho325].avi -46.0 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.15 NTV Oshare Ism (Preview) [lovelyent].avi -7.2 MB-

[AUD] 09.03.13 a-station CHUMMY TRAIN [mirai].mp3 -26.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.13 Fuji TV Our Music (Preview) [lovelyent].avi -11.8 MB-

Please help out GOE;SS!

2emmupw.jpg

For people sending cash from North America, Canada & Europe, please PM hockeysangel01 at LiveJournal.

For people sending cash from Latin America & Mexico, please PM esmiux.

For people sending cash from Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia & Singapore, please PM yellowreign at LiveJournal or soompi.

For people sending cash from the Middle East, Australia, the Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Korea, please pm badstar.

For people sending cash from Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan & New Zealand, please pm diana© (me!).

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dancee.ellx

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Kotoba ni Dekinai ver.

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Lion Heart version

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Bolero

thanks for sharing this links with us. :)

i was about to go bed but i decided to watch the videos first.. and i did not regret!

i listened to LION HEART first and was blown away by their performance.. what can i say? it's tooooo beautiful for words. once again, im at a loss for words when it comes to describing their harmonization.. it makes the bottom of my stomach tingles in a very very comfortable way.. :)

next was KOTOBA NI DEKINAI.. and yeah, needless to say, blown away once again. :tears: how can people as PERFECT as them exist? this is too much..!! changmin's voice stood out the most to me for the performance of this song.. micky did well too! not saying the others didnt though; it's just that these two's voices stood out alot of me here.. :) i think im gonna listen to this performance until i fall asleep..

BOLERO.

only ONE word to describe: SPEECHLESS.

im very glad they included the bridge this time round.. i was very nervous for yunho when it was his turn to hit the high note, but he did it (although a lil' strained, i felt..) and very wonderfully at that too. :D junsu was very very very stable as usual.. i can always drift off to dreamland just looking at him sing.. and needless to say, uri changmin did well too. :)

but at the climax of the song.. jae's and micky's high note.. i thought i would never be able to feel the same 'wow' i did when i first watched their performance of this song but this performance proved me wrong, ONCE AGAIN. this time round, i covered my mouth and shouted 'OMG' because it was too.. beautiful..

and i feel that their every single lil' bits of imperfection makes this song oh-too-perfect.. :tears:

haha sorry for the essay above, but i felt that i needed to let it out! but of course i gotta share some pictures i really love of jae.. :D

jae-04.jpg

because i miss blond jae..

2d19457a.jpg

i love this picture because it shows the intensity of his eyes very well..

3-39.jpg

i donno.. but this is one of my fave looks of jae. as in, that "im lost somewhere" look.. how can anyone not fall for it?

33.jpg

needless to say.. :P

e0057637_494876b48e314.jpg

e0057637_494876b524f54.jpg

....and jae looks the most beautiful when he is putting his everything into singing...

credits: soompi tvxq thread, asianfanatics, as tagged

(if any of the pictures belong to you, please tell me and i will credit accordingly!)

Guest chai~

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Kotoba ni Dekinai ver.

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Lion Heart version

^ very very beautiful cover song!! (ps. its still processing though)

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Bolero

^ FULL PERFORMANCE OF BOLERO AGAIN! with live orchestra... which makes the whole scene very beautiful!!

(ps. still processing though)

AMAZING!! AMAZING!! AMAZING!!

I like what they did with Lion Heart. I thought Jaesu did great.

But it was Oda Kazumasa's Kotoba ni Dekinai that REALLY REALLY impressed me.

I love all his songs, and he has such a unique voice. But the boys did a really wonderful version of this famous song. This song is not new (written in the 80s??), but is still heard often on the TV in Japan even now, because it is the BGM for this CM about families.

Changmin impressed me the most in this song. He just really stands out. Especially the part where he sang "anata ni aete wooohhh...." amidst the chorus.....

And Yunho.....I am so glad he has a chance to flip the finger at naysayers who say he can't sing. Cos he was great here too.

Awesome!

I need to spazz... I need to spazzzzzz T_T

if you haven't watch, WATCH.. my ramblings may contain spoiler (?) hoho.. just can't help it..

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!

I'm listening to the videos while writing this now~~~

Kotoba ni Dekinai]:

T_T sad song.. Junsu start the song very gently bring the first emotional flow into the song <3..

then Yunho.. gosh.. now i understand why some people describe his voice as honest voice.. i feel like he's directly convey his feeling, which makes the song even sadder.. <3

then Jaejoong, perfectly continuing Yunho's note.. his part bring a calming atmosphere..

Changmin, give more edge to the song, strong and sharp..then contrasted by Yoochun, a smooth and light melody, then slowly blown us to the climax~~ Continued by perferct harmonization from the five of them <3 <3 <3 In this performance, i notice how changmin can control his high notes even in sitting position~~

ah, and the night view of Tokyo Tower just WOW xD

Lion Heart cover:

to be honest this is my first time listening to this song *hides in corner*

Again, I love Yunho's voice <3 <3 <3 there's no obvious climax, but this is a really good song, ne? <3 They divide and share the parts perfectly well~~ JaeSu duet when HoMinChun harmonizing are also solid.. 5 stars!!

their harmonizations in this performance are AWESOME, the last harmonization without music especially gave me goosebumps.. @_@ hoh.. they're really good in singing........

Bolero:

WOAHHHH!! They put the full bridge part!!!! XXXXXDDDDDDD that alone, OWNS ME!

I've already expect live orchestra will give a strong impact, but this is... MAGNIFICENT! X3 X3

Totally love the flute arrangement! Maybe because they haven't used to perform the first bridge, it's not THAT perfect, but still~~ I'm repeating the second bridge onwards, especially JaeChun high notes duet.. both voice mixed very well yet gives strong different color <<-- repeat repeat that parts many times.. Loves the camera works too!

The climax part is ASKJDFIUEJBKDJFGSKJDGTEWHEl AWESOME!!!!

These three performances are beautiful.. really, beautiful..T_T.. I went gaga for the whole three performance...

I do feel thankful that i get to know these five awesome singers, one under the group TVXQ~~

Guest shuureigirl

@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQB42XEvQP0

I love the entire atmosphere of this performance. They would have looked good sitting on stools too.

@http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLxatITNF7c

Check out Yunho's lips moving with Jaejoong's as he's singing lalala. Cute!

I feel like I'm watching them turn into Butterflies!

Latest Fanfiction

That Forbidden Word (NC-17) | A Showered Anniversary (NC-17) | Yunho v Camera (PG)

Guest JaeMinL0ve(r)

Chai thanks for the affectionate pics of Junsu and Changmin, It's funny (not in a bad way) seeing them being affectionate.

loveprincemax thanks for Minnie pics. always can count on you for them. And what the heck is Minnie doing to the pix on the wall? LOL

arr81 Wow thanks for sharing Junsu's doll look sooo cute. It looks like him especially the cat with the butt. I wish there were other boys doll to see also.

Question: Does anyone know if the Lion Heart Version is the boys new song in the album? I never heard that song before.

Guest charan

Question: Does anyone know if the Lion Heart Version is the boys new song in the album? I never heard that song before.

No Lion Heart Original Is SMAP'S SONG

THEY COVER IN JAPANESE PROGRAM Bokura no Ongaku

Guest collectyea

Was there a talk part on Bokura no Ongaku?

Because I think I've seen a preview of that show. Where Jaejoong says "Boku Ikemen" and stuff ^^

edit.Sorry it was another show "Oshare IZUMU " :D

Guest Shenlu

Bokura no Ongaku; their performances totally blew me away.

I love that fact that nothing is boring with them; being impressed by them never gets old.

Their cover of Lion Heart was beautiful, the harmony and individual lines were perfect.

I love the set for this show! It's so beautiful and really gives such a nice atmosphere~

Kotoba ni Dekinai was absolutely superb; the emotion and passion in the song is gorgeous.

Junsu's beginning part really gave me goosebumps, his expressions are so intense and his voice, stunning.

I love Yunho's parts! He got to prove once and for all that he can truly hold his own.

Jaejoong's 'lalala's made me smile, his voice is so soothing!~ And Yoochun's voice was so soft and sentimental.

Changmin's voice surprised me the most; it seemed slightly different in tone than usual? Lower, I think?

Like some of the notes, especially his part near the end; 'Anata ni Aete oo oo ooo' < mindblowing.

GORGEOUS performance.

Bolero; first off... THE FLUTE, omg so pretty, and at the same time, kind of distracting LOL.

But it's so complimentary to the song! I love it. Though I wish their mics had been a little louder?

It was hard to hear the harmonies at times, because the backing music was louder...

But !! Full bridge = PURE LOVE. It totally blew me away, they sounded flawless.

One of my favourite performances of Bolero <3

@LION HEART: OMG! I didnt know they are goin to cover this. One of my Fav song.

Wow~I cant stop said wow~~They sung so beautifully. Amazing~~~Jae and Su wow~~~They never fail to impress me.

I think this is the best show they have attend so far. I love how the atmosphere and setting *goes watch again* ^^

@Bokura: This is such a sad song. I love the way Junsu sung at the beginning. So full of emotion. I feel like crying T_T

I

@Junsu doll: Omo~so cuteee. I want to have that in my room. >,<

Guest ohhlalakelly

Then again... Nothing beats their korean mags shoots(yet)

Back then--- the S mag era (really missed those days :( )

How often do u see micky gracing centerstage?

I know! Nothing beats their Koreans magazine shoots! Hehe, we don't often see Chun gracing center stage. PWAHA, but that picture of the July S Mag. Oh my lord.. *dies* Chun is seriously oozing sex appeal there. Lmfao! I miss his hair so much. Another drooling Korean mag photoshoot would be the Singles mag. WOOT! SEXXXY!

090320 CD Data April 2009- Yunho's Personal Interview

Oh my gosh, I just wanted to hug Yunho when I read his interview. It is mosdef touching. Especially how he talked about their promise of staying together forever. Even if they have solo activities, they will still carry on as TVXQ. Awww. <33333

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I am completely blown away!!!!!! I got goosebumps (in a good way, of course).

I loved Kotoba ni Dekinai the most. It may not be as good as the original, but they added their own flavor to it (as well as Lion Heart). The emotions put into the performance is already enough to make ones heart jump. The ones who say they have no vocal abilities are just in denial. Bolero was great! I love the live orchestra! Hehe, JaeChun's part.

Btw, Yunho totally improved. We already know he can dance, he should seriously show off his vocals more.

Guest lolly88

Because I think I've seen a preview of that show. Where Jaejoong says "Boku Ikemen" and stuff ^^

there was a talk part also

the interviewer is the one of the member from smap Tsuyoshi Kusanagi

the one that speaks korean also ,i am glad its him,he's more gentle and gets along well with them

http://www.dnbn.org/bbs/zboard.php?id=db01...sc&no=17547

Guest devillusion

just back track from YOUTUBE and i found THIS~!!!!!!!!!!! you better watch it to see the pure hotness~!!!

^too bad she missed Jae's part but Chang Min just killed me with his action *bang* bang* LOL^^ watch again and again^^

credit to : MeowQU5PF@ YT

Guest Prettiest

i think they do have the talk part coz when i played the lion heart song and pause it at 3:43 i saw them with a smap member..(i think he's one of smap member)

Guest heaven's chaos

Wow! 4th thread already! I just wanted to stop by and give my thanks to the organizers/uploaders and everyone else who have contributed to sharing all these links with the rest of us. This is the first time I'm visiting this thread and I must admit that I'm a little overwhelmed by everything, but at the same time really excited. Glad that everything here is really organized, it will definitely help as I continue to be a DBSK fan ^^

Guest gelliegellie

4th Album - The Secret Code

secretcodealbumlegra.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra10.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra11.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra12.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra14.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra15.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra7.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra4.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra5.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra9.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra16.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra17.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra18.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra19.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra2.jpg

secretcodealbumlegra20.jpg

credit: as tagged + alwaysjj

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

DON'T HOTLINK

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg i was not here yesterday!! so i missed out a lot!!! :(

but first off Lion Heart LOVED IT!!! omg im in a trance lol :)

gosh the boys are soo good at performing!!!

and Yunho's 6'1 ? i thought he was 6'0 and Changmin was 6'1

o well!!! they are tall!!! my gosh !! 0_0

and Jessica and JJ pff* definitely not !!!

Archived