[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest aizah

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Kotoba ni Dekinai ver.

LION HEART IS UP NEXT!!!

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Lion Heart version

^ very very beautiful cover song!! (ps. its still processing though)

BOLERO IS COMING UP TOO!

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Bolero

^ FULL PERFORMANCE OF BOLERO AGAIN! with live orchestra... which makes the whole scene very beautiful!!

(ps. still processing though)

youtube is a pain in the butt again... taking so long to process my aichi videos T.T

wow.. i topped a page once again!!!

- sorry dont have any pics to share.. but only this new vids... hehehehe

Gonna rip the audio of this songs. Just go to my youtube profile.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xo_beaa

i wonder what the boys mean by "changmin's changed alot. especially the past month" ?

maybe just that he matured? but then changmin's always been the most mature out of them all..

: /

Junsu Dolls

:)

nxrexu.jpg

2mgwmzr.jpg

j79e6c.jpg

2z87q7n.jpg

1038mm0.jpg

1z3pjx5.jpg

2h822z5.jpg

23t4cw7.jpg

^^ butt again :w00t:

credit: as tagged+xiahbaidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Mirotic Concert - Fanmade Gifs

I love these,they're so cute!

e8olc1.jpg

2cp96hy.jpg

s5xvd3.jpg

2lxh6qw.jpg

sv2qac.jpg

credit: 圈兒°@baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ alka;lfa;sfj;dfj those are just so cute! omg i can just see that as my new cellphone wallie~

if only i have my cell phone -___- why no jaeminho though?

bat!chun & harry!su is totally ♥'d ^^;

090320 CD Data Magazine- Changmin

15gcaqq.jpg

3169mif.jpg

24lvosi.jpg

2aj6phi.jpg

Guest shushshuckspui

minsu5.jpg

i'm just really curious if that is changmin beside junsu. cos his style looked like jaejoong to me..

and i think it looks like jaejoong cos the way he holds his phone and the whole aura.

Guest loveprincemax

090320 CD Data Magazine- Changmin

O my god..I had to reply to this, even if it's my 5 th post already..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;;; This guy has matured so much!! O_O I cannot believe he is speaking that way...so mature!!wow...

Congratulations Changmin, you're a big man.....~~~~~~~^_^Every day by day I find him more perfect....~~~~~~~;;ㅋㅋThank you for sharing this, thank you very much Elune!^^

*edit*

어머 어머 어머!!!!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBOKURA NO ONGAKU--- I'm really in love with KOTOBA NI DEKINAI...T_TㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSO PERFECT!!!!And Bolero..........woooowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThis is the best performance they had....orchestra is perfect, piano is perfect!!!!!wooowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm crying........;o;i'm so proud!!!!!!changmin oppa you are th beest! THANKYOU FOR SHARING!^^

Guest h0tkisses

QUESTION[/b/

guys...please help..i really want to watch khb eco live...

does anyone know how to watch it online???please

answer me..thanks thanks

gosh! They sang it nicely! I really like this!!! Lion Heart is one of my fav song from SMAP.. and when TVXQ sang it~ I'm so happy!

their voice are so nice!!! >_< as always! ^^

thanks for sharing!

shushshuckspui : I can confirm u, thats Jaejoong, not Changmin ^^

and for the one who posted *I forgot who post it, sorry sorry* the pics of Jaejoong and his mum before, that is his foster mum... ^^

^^

h0tkisses : u can watch it using TVAnts, the tutorial can be found on first page of this thread... ^^

Kotaba ni Dekinai Lyrics Translation

Kotoba Ni Dekinai - Off Course

(Words Cannot Describe)

la la la, la-la la, la-la, la-la la

owaru hazu no nai ai ga todaeta

Inochi tsukite yuku you ni

chigau kitto chigau kokoro ga sakenderu

A love that should not end has ceased to be

A life that seems to have been used up

My heart yells to me; "you are wrong, completely wrong"

hitori de wa ikite yukenakute

mata dareka wo ai shi-te reiru

kokoro kanashikute, kotoba ni dekinai

I can't continue living by myself

Can I love someone again?

How sad my heart is, words cannot describe

setsunai uso wo tsuite wa

ii wake wo nomikonde

hataseru ano koro no yume wa mou kieta

You are telling me your lies

Yet I understand your excuses

The dream of the time when I could accomplish nothing is already gone

dare no sei demo nai

jibun ga chiisasugiru kara

sore ga kuyashikute, kotoba ni dekinai

It's not because of who you are

But because I feel so insignificant

How terrifying that is, words cannot describe

~Instrumental~

anata ni aete hontou ni yokatta

ureshikute, ureshikute, kotoba ni dekinai

It is truely great when I can meet with you

My happiness, my happiness, words cannot describe

anata ni aete

kotoba ni dekinai

ima anata ni aete

When I can meet with you

Words cannot describe

Now I can meet with you

credit : sonicanime

the song makes me teared up~ TVXQ voice make it even sadder... Jaejoong voice when the "la la la~" part..

and Changmin's... ohhh.. i need tissue!

Guest sheilapiglet

Thanks for the YH interview..it was very heart-felt as expected=)....and pics of the guys at Mirotic Concert backstage was sweet....it's nice to see YH being close with JJ's sisters..hehe...and to answer your question, that's JJ's adoptive mom=)

[NEWS] 090320 The TVXQ first performance at the internal region of China

Chinese and Korean car major company tie up to target the well off fan.

March 17, 2009, it was told “MIROTIC” “3rd ASIA TOUR” of Korean popular vocal group TVXQ will be held in Jiangsu Nanjing City on April 4th.

東風悦達起亜(KIA),China-Korea joint management car manufacturer bit to host the sponsor company of the concert and play out a support event. The car specialized site,”捜狐汽車(SOHU)” reported.

Nanjing City is the start place of the TVXQ Chinese performances; it will be the first place to be held their concert in the Chinese inland region city.

For this reason there will be the possibility that the earnest fans rush to the concert from not only Jiangsu but also domestic each place and Japan, Korea. To obtain the ticket is already difficult.

KIA carries out the lottery until this month 23.

which the customer,who purchase a car in each store and a showroom of the company in Jiangsu and Anhui, win a pair of tickets of the performance. In addition, it is said that a person who giving the test run has the chance to get one ticket by a lottery.

KIA assumes that “the popularity and the results of TVXQ in Asia are equal to an image strategy of the own company” and enters the sponsor company of the concert for the first time.

Because a Chinese fan club “仙后” of TVXQ is occupied with a white-collar woman of the high income, it is said that they aim at the expansion of the class of buyers.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

Credits: Red Smile

Translation: Hana @TVXQsoul

Shared by: tvxqfever.blogspot.com + DBSKnights

hasn't one of their songs been banned in China before?...or am I hallucinating?..lol...anyways, glad that they get to expand some more=)

Guest miss_h

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Kotoba ni Dekinai

LION HEART IS UP NEXT!!!

BOLERO IS COMING UP TOO!

^ FULL PERFORMANCE OF BOLERO AGAIN! with live orchestra... which makes the whole scene very beautiful!!

youtube is a pain in the butt again... taking so long to process my aichi videos T.T

I go ASHGFASTFULEDAGSFALGDUFTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first song: I was nearly crying. It's soooo soothing and nice.

The second song: a very nice rendition of Lion Heart. I love their performance. Got a little chill back.

The third song: I CRY!!!!! Our dream of them sing in front of live orchestra coming true and they live to our expectation (and beyond that)

*now I try to combine the first song and Bolero. I am crying like a baby...

This is when I realize how far have we come from the lypsinc-ing days to singing live in front of orchestra. I'm bowling now...

Yunho voice, my dear... You should let people hear that voice more often.

So Proud of the boys right now.

To be honest, the only real tough competition they are facing is Ayu's Next Level.

Koda Kumi is releasing some collaborations best and driving hits rubbish (I love Kuu btw but seriously, driving hits?!). She just released her album as well so I don't think this is a major album.

About EXILE, Avex is just releasing a box set for their 2008 best hits album I think, as everyone already has their best albums, I doubt many people will buy it. It's not even advertised that much on the avex web.

So, all in all, the only major competition they are facing is from Ayumi Hamasaki.

Although Oricon Ninki ranked them 4th after Ayu and Kuu's two albums with an index of 75,*** something.

Check it out on the site! I hope they will exceed that. I kind of get where Oricon is predicting from since their previous albums did chart pretty badly.

Hmm ... I'm not sure about EXILE and Koda Kumi (as they both have a large and loyal fanbase, so we'll have to wait and see), but Ayumi Hamasaki will release a special version of her album (she put the songs inside USB). I don't know if Ayumi fans will bought both version (USB and CD), but I'm not 100% sure that the USB version sales will be included in the CD sales number. So, her CD sales might not be as high as it used to be (and the USB version is very high in demand, Avex even increased the amount of the USB production).

And I'm not worried about NINKI ^^, they never got it right when it comes to DBSK ^^. NINKI prediction is based on a survey that they do. They asked a number of people and asked them whether they know about the release date of an album/single and whether they would bought it. It's not because of THSK previous album XD.

Guest bravetears

I'm loving the Secret Game, who raps at the beginning?

And why hasn't 9095 been leaked here yet, people have already heard the longer version since wednesday!

OMG longer version of 9095??

Damn.i wanna hear it NOW!

does it nice? the preview sounds nice--

ohh man!! aizah!! thanx for these wonderful vids!!

lemme spazz as i nvr spazz bout their performance that much b4...bcus these r jus too gr8!!

The first song: when junsu starts to sing i was lyk, "how sweet~" then yunho's turn. im lyk.,"plz ppl, show dis to the individuals who thinks that this guy lacks in vocal!" and then when jae did the chorus..eventho its started off soft--i got GOOSEBUMP! seriously! until changmin's...n micky's..seriously goosebumps! they were THAT good!! ohh n credits to the orchestra team too!

Lion Heart: oww man when JaeSu started to sing together for the final chorus; with the brilliant backup vocals by YunChunMin---i feel this very calm feeling haha i dunno., i really enjoyed that kinda feeling. not many artists cn do that :D

Bolero: say..i'm really jealous of em. they cn sing gr8. u noe when JaeChun hit the high notes.. the cameraman was lyk sooo good that i feel lyk watchn Die Hard! lol does that evn make sense?? :D ohh im so happy for these guys..they did gr8 job!

Conclusion: Public should take them TVXQ seriously. These guys r no jokes. Heck show these performances to evry1.

Thank You.

Guest shingoon

I JUST GOTTA REPLY AND SPAZZ~~

Omygosh the three performances are mind blowing esp Bolero with the live orchestra effect. TALK bout GRANDEUR~. Kotoba ni Dekinai is overall good but i still think the original was a bit better. Lion Heart sounds great, however, Chun went off key in the beginning. No big deal this is their best performance besides PROUD live in bukodan and Towani ft. the Gospellers.

Guest Fairily_Spark

Hmm ... I'm not sure about EXILE and Koda Kumi (as they both have a large and loyal fanbase, so we'll have to wait and see), but Ayumi Hamasaki will release a special version of her album (she put the songs inside USB). I don't know if Ayumi fans will bought both version (USB and CD), but I'm not 100% sure that the USB version sales will be included in the CD sales number. So, her CD sales might not be as high as it used to be (and the USB version is very high in demand, Avex even increased the amount of the USB production).

And I'm not worried about NINKI ^^, they never got it right when it comes to DBSK ^^. NINKI prediction is based on a survey that they do. They asked a number of people and asked them whether they know about the release date of an album/single and whether they would bought it. It's not because of THSK previous album XD.

Yep, Oricon is counting the USB version. I'm surprised at its popularity considering how friggin expensive it is. So I guess it won't make any difference to the sales. The majority of her fans aren't crazy enough to buy more than 1 version. It is more likely that THSK fans will buy multi versions of their album since they're a boy band with many teen fangirls.

Yeah, I don't trust NINKI, there are times when they are really accurate and also times when they get it completely wrong.

If it was me, I don't think Kuu will sell that much and Tohoshinki's sales can exceed her's.

The boys' sales are usually very front loaded, even more so than Ayu so they can pull off a daily #1!

But yeah, it will be an interesting week, with THSK against the queens of Jpop (although with fast declining popularity XD)

Guest kinkie_lass

tvxqslave thanks for more of the translation orz

LION HEART IS UP NEXT!!!

BOLERO IS COMING UP TOO!

Gonna rip the audio of this songs. Just go to my youtube profile.

ah i'm flailing over their spectacular performances. thanks for sharing..!!

i ripped the three songs from youtube and convert those into mp3. if anyone is interested please PM me for links since it's prohibited to post DDL here ^_^

LION HEART IS UP NEXT!!!

thanks for this, Aiz. I think they sang Kotoba ni dekinai quite okay. i guess nothing really beats the original. Kazumasa Oda has such a unique voice that he owns songs he sings. I didn't like Jae's Lalala part actually. but, i think when the 5 of them sang together, that was the best part of the rendition.

Lion Heart was better. they put their Toho-flavour in the song. :P

Guest gelliegellie

NINKI Chart for 090323 - 090329 and Avex A-nation

heads up from eternity_faded@dbsg,

Oricon’s NINKI Chart for next week is out ^^

01 355.70 浜崎あゆみ - NEXT LEVEL

02 212.10 倖田來未 - OUT WORKS & COLLABORATION BEST

03 125.60 倖田來未 - KODA KUMI DRIVING HIT’S

04 75.70 東方神起 - The Secret Code

05 34.90 愛内里菜 - THANX

06 27.70 Diggy-MO’ - Diggyism

07 24.60 玉置成実 - TAMAKI NAMI REPRODUCT BEST

08 24.20 ET-KING - 10 -ten-

09 22.10 高杉さと美 - Prism

10 19.60 CHAGE - many happy returns

They’re up against some pretty big competition, but I hope this album does well! In case you’re wondering what these charts are:

The NINKI ratings are the results of a poll conducted by Oricon indicating interest in an upcoming release. Although the ratings are never a true reflection of sales, it does give a strong prediction about where the single/album will place in terms of popularity amongst the Japanese public. having said so, they are NOT an indication of how it will perform in terms of chart positioning and total sales for the week.

On a sidenote:

The guys will also be performing in ASIA avex a-nation ‘09 during August - Korea and Japan stops.

Date: 090801 Korean Olympic Stadium (Jamsil Olympic Stadium) 13:00 - 15:00 (Korea)

Artist: 安室奈美恵・大塚愛ʍ 81;GIRL NEXT DOOR・倖田來未・土屋アンナ・TRF・東方神起・Do As Infinity・鈴木亜美・V6・BoA

Date: 090829 味の素スタジアム (Ajinomoto Stadium)) 13:00 - 15:00 (Japan)

Artist: 大塚愛・GIRL NEXT DOOR・倖田來未・玉木宏・DA PUMP・TRF・東方神起・AAA・Do As Infinity・浜崎あゆみ・BoA・三浦大知・misono

credit: JPM + eternity_faded@dbsg

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpres

Guest beibe87

REQUEST

Can someone help to find the vid which shows the famous 18 continues bow that he did after MBC dance battle special?

thanks in advance :D

on 29.08.09, i guess they will perform at:

Japan city~ Aichi or what..sorry can’t read Japanese so well~

2009/8/29(土) 味の素スタジアム 13:00/15:00

第一弾アーティスト:大塚愛・GIRL NEXT DOOR・倖田來未・玉木宏・DA PUMP・TRF・東方神起・AAA・Do As Infinity・浜崎あゆみ・BoA・三浦大知・misono

http://ayusstory.blogspot.com/2009/03/news...ation-2009.html

so it’s not in Korea twice~

Tohoshinki will perform in Korea and one in Japan city.. just two stops, oh no~!

it’s pretty weird, because they usually will go to every cities of Japan for a-nation..

Archived