[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest TVXQ_33

REQUEST:

just wanna ask whether anyone know where to get SONG FOR YOU korean version lyrics?

the one which they sang on 3rd live tour in korea.

i tried to look on daum but couldnt search any .

Thanks in advanced :D

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JessNoYouAre

Ok, I am filled with questions...

-------------------

What songs are going to be on The Secret Code album??

YESASIA helped with with this hehe

CD1:

01 Secret Game

02 FORCE

03 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

04 Nobody Knows

05 Beautiful you

06 忘れないで ***(What does this one say?)***

07 9095

08 呪文 -MIROTIC-

09 TAXI

10 Stand Up!

11 Survivor

12 Kiss The Baby Sky

13 Bolero

-------------

Have their been any previews of songs that are NOT going to be on the album?

How many places have they performed Survivor? I can only think of Music Fighter(?) and Music Station(?)

And, lastly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EocCYmVf3fU

Where is the pic they used from? I had to skip about 30 pages to catch up...I missed this hotness!?!?

T^T

Guest IHANMOI

TVXQ 4th album TAXI (full ver.)

credit: lovehero333

I wanna full album ''The secret code''

ahh~~Junsu look like the cat ^^

Guest min_60

Ok, I am filled with questions...

-------------------

What songs are going to be on The Secret Code album??

YESASIA helped with with this hehe

CD1:

01 Secret Game

02 FORCE

03 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

04 Nobody Knows

05 Beautiful you

07 9095

08 呪文 -MIROTIC-

09 TAXI

10 Stand Up!

11 Survivor

12 Kiss The Baby Sky

13 Bolero

-------------

Have their been any previews of songs that are NOT going to be on the album?

How many places have they performed Survivor? I can only think of Music Fighter(?) and Music Station(?)

And, lastly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EocCYmVf3fU

Where is the pic they used from? I had to skip about 30 pages to catch up...I missed this hotness!?!?

T^T

1. Nope, the previews released are all gonna be on the album. Previews released so far are Nobody Knows, Stand Up, Taxi and Force. All these have longer versions. The rest of the previews of the album except the other four are all in 30secs.

2.They have performed in Music Fighter, Music Station and Music Japan.

3. The picture is from Tarzan Magazine, I think the magazine is not released yet.

Hope this helps!

Guest kayzpal

That's 'Wasurenaide' (Don't Forget). :)

I have a question, guys.

Do you know whether the Korean or Hong Kong version of the Secret Code album is going to be released in Yesasia?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i've just heard FORCE on Bigeastation

it's turning out to be one of my current favorites

for some reason. i really like it.

especially on 2U's part...

and when Min reaches for the high notes ^^;

as for Taxi. I still don't get why it's called Taxi.

i have the unofficial romanizations though...

i can't wait till the album is released :D

Guest fobbiyo

That's 'Wasurenaide' (Don't Forget). :)

I have a question, guys.

Do you know whether the Korean or Hong Kong version of the Secret Code album is going to be released in Yesasia?

It should be both, but I think the Korean first is going to be released first :) and then the Hong Kong version

-------------

WhitedayremixBanner_By_Shenlu.jpg

Guest Desda

FINALLY! after endless hours of browsing... I have completed lurking in this topic XD all 75 pages @__________@;

mannnnnnn am i on an overdose of dongbang :wub:

REVIEWS~! Personally speaking... :ph34r:

Survivor: Catchy song it is. I love the beginning with Su's lovely vocals. After a few, I feel the need to listen to another song or at least get up and shuffle around XD It's not like...Bolero, where I could listen for hours on end. The MV was a bit repetitive though. I liked the concept of the white and dark, but I don't there was enough variety in the scenes. They were similar... @_@; Nonetheless, the outfits were dazzling ^6^

Kiss The Baby Sky: The MV was disappointing. Sort of. Maybe not. I'm not sure now XD I like the song very much. Esp. when I heard it the first time :wub: It was catchy again, yes. It also had a cheerful mood, which I liked. The MV wasn't very...interesting. Just them...standing around...with nice backgrounds and such. For some reason, I kept waiting for something to make me go, "Oh!" It didn't happen >_< The outfits were nice though! I like the colour white very much ^^b

Ahh, my reviews seem harsh <_< But, but, I like them! So, all in all, good work boys!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

031609 Changmin's UFO Replies (Part One)

coz i have to go somewhere first

17034245.jpg

80582576.jpg

translation: elune@onetvxq.com

i'm glad he didn't forget! but at the same time

hoping they have enough rest, as much as their schedules allow.

Guest sheilapiglet

[iNFO] Tohoshinki to perform on NHK's Utacon/Song Concert (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

The boys will be performing live on Utacon TODAY. They will be at NHK Studio Park, their main broadcasting studio, in Harajuku.

Where: NHK Studio Park in Harajuku, Shibuya, Tokyo

When: TODAY The doors open for audience at 6:30pm but its a guess to when the artists will arrive.

The filming starts at 8:00pm and ends at 9:00pm

This will be aired on NHK live at 8:00 (JST)

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

Credits: mcgrjc6 @LJ + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Tohoshinki will be performing "Bolero"

Check the schedule here according to your country :

http://www.nhk-jn.co.jp/wp/program/details...;c=200903171120

interesting..wonder if this was a last minute thing or what cuz there was no prior notice..lol.

Guest min_60

[iNFO] Tohoshinki to perform on NHK's Utacon/Song Concert (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

The boys will be performing live on Utacon TODAY. They will be at NHK Studio Park, their main broadcasting studio, in Harajuku.

Where: NHK Studio Park in Harajuku, Shibuya, Tokyo

When: TODAY The doors open for audience at 6:30pm but its a guess to when the artists will arrive.

The filming starts at 8:00pm and ends at 9:00pm

This will be aired on NHK live at 8:00 (JST)

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

Credits: mcgrjc6 @LJ + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Tohoshinki will be performing "Bolero"

Check the schedule here according to your country :

http://www.nhk-jn.co.jp/wp/program/details...;c=200903171120

interesting..wonder if this was a last minute thing or what cuz there was no prior notice..lol.

Does this mean NHK WORLD would also be airing this live? Cause I checked the schdule and the time slot during that period doesnt seems to be for Utacon.

Guest kinkie_lass

i hope someone with great understandings of japanese will translate this-> Oricon News but i use mr. google to roughly translate it and it says that Survivor placed 3rd in weekly Oricon behind KAT-TUN and Kamiji Yusuke B) congratulations to them!!!

------------

thanks for the abundance of Leader-sshi's picspam!! :wub:

DID U-KNOW THAT YUNHO MAKES US ________

(FILL IN THE BLANK) XD

- GOOEY :lol:

EDIT: ah thanks tvxqslave

omg KAT-TUN sold 323K! *gasp*

2nd EDIT:

NEWS FLASH!!! First Press Edition of TSC (Jacket A) left with only 8 copies :D HOMG~

f_nnm_9b5355a.png

Guest puterift<3

JUNSU vs CATS

how can he be much more cuter than the cats??

auhh junsuuuu >.<

Taxi longer ver

this song is soooo beautiful.

even this longer version already make me goosebumps :x

love the melody <3 cant wait to hear the full ver :-)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Does this mean NHK WORLD would also be airing this live? Cause I checked the schdule and the time slot during that period doesnt seems to be for Utacon.

it's available on NHK World Premium.

and i don't think it's free of charge unless

your local cable operator is receiving the channel.

anyways, kinkie_lass...

Popular group KAT-TUN's 10th Single 「RESCUE」 sold 323k on the first week and got #1 on the 3/23 single ranking. Since their debut release 「Real Face」 in March 2006, this is their 10th consecutive #1. They are now tied with their senpai NEWS for 2nd for the most consecutive #1 singles from debut (Kinki Kids is #1 with 28).

Second is actor Kamiji Yusuke debuting solo in the name "Yusuke" with 「ひまわり(Himawari)」, third is Tohoshinki's 「Survivor ~090325 4th Album“The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single~【初回限定生産】」 {wow, what a long official title...}, 4th is GReeeeN's 「刹那(Setsuna)」, and with 5th being Arashi/Yano Kenta starring Satoshi Ohno 「Believe/曇りのち、快晴 (Kumorinochi, Kaisei)」, the top 5 was dominated by male artists.

credits: annneonet@kattunloveLJ

Guest beibe87

i love their song "TAXI" so muchhhhhhh...even more than BOLERO..wahhh..it sounds sooooooooooo good...love it to the max! lol

WHOAAAAa Really cute My prince Shim Changmin Little Baby♥

OMG! he lookssss sooooooo cuteeeeeeee...even when he grown up like now..he looks so cute yet hot at the same time..OMG! i just in love with him..lol

[TRANS] 090316 Fukuoka MC Diary (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東

i'm so proud of our boys..they always maintain good manner even when they already superstar..i love this side of them...always humble and good at maintaining relationship with others..even people who are not their fans impressed by them..seems all the staffs are happy to work with them..*sigh* they are too perfect! good at sing, dance, and have good attitude..

DID U-KNOW THAT YUNHO MAKES US ________ (FILL IN THE BLANK) XD

go crazy over him..

he got my respect as an artist as well as a leader of popular group like DBSK..he show me what good leader should behave..because of this, he got my respect.. ;)

Guest Shenlu

[ENG] THSK! Ch!kappa TNC - Fukuoka Team YooSuMin Part1

i can finally understand...love this show!...wish that Yunjae could've been on more interactive and fun shows like this one...all they did was do interviews...I felt so bad for CM when he was suppose to win the sheep but didn't cuz he did the scissors the korean way..hahaha...and the three of them harmonizing was amazing!...they sound so good even tho they're missing 2 vocals..just proves that they are all capable of being lead singers=)

English Subs are loooove <3 =D

I can't get over their reactions :lol: Junsu's 'Wa! *hugs pillow*' killed me, he's way too cute.

And then putting the head massager(?) on his neck LOL and YooSu!~

Changmin is so evil when he wins lmfao.

Their acapella was beautiful, even with YunJae missing~ It sounded gorgeous.

TAXI; the beginning is my favourite part, Changmin's voice with the soft 'ting's of the piano is breath-taking...

DID U-KNOW THAT YUNHO MAKES US ________ (FILL IN THE BLANK) XD

Unable to formulate human sounding words :lol:

Guest some1gurl

anyways, kinkie_lass...

Popular group KAT-TUN's 10th Single 「RESCUE」 sold 323k on the first week and got #1 on the 3/23 single ranking. Since their debut release 「Real Face」 in March 2006, this is their 10th consecutive #1. They are now tied with their senpai NEWS for 2nd for the most consecutive #1 singles from debut (Kinki Kids is #1 with 28).

Second is actor Kamiji Yusuke debuting solo in the name "Yusuke" with 「ひまわり(Himawari)」, third is Tohoshinki's 「Survivor ~090325 4th Album“The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single~【初回限定生産】」 {wow, what a long official title...}, 4th is GReeeeN's 「刹那(Setsuna)」, and with 5th being Arashi/Yano Kenta starring Satoshi Ohno 「Believe/曇りのち、快晴 (Kumorinochi, Kaisei)」, the top 5 was dominated by male artists.

:ph34r::ph34r: thats means they beat GREEEEN....ehhhhh.........i'm soo happy..even though they didnt get first place but..wow!!!top 3....oricon guess they will be 5th ne..hehe..congrats bigeast...congrat for those who buy their single...i cant wait for my secret code copy...hehe..cant afford to buy many thing..have to save money for lot of thing.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

TAXI

I'M GOING to say it again..this song..so mind blowing..this is the first time i like all part of the song not only the chorus part...sorry to say ..when i first listen to Love in the ice..the song really good...i only cry after know the subs.but after listen to TAXI i cry...even i dont know at all the meaning..haha..wierd ne....their voice sooooooooooooo beautiful...

just random discussion with my sis.. maybe this song titled "Taxi" because ..he love her soo much but he cannot be selfish to stop her dream..just like it is not easy to stop the taxi right..sometimes you lucky sometimes you not..haha!!! we also said it would be nice if there is MV for this song...the guy meet the girl..for some reason he broke up with her..like drama..she ride the taxi..and even though the guys want to stop the taxi..he cant....

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IF THERE IS MV FOR TAXI SONG (JUST IMAGINATION)..

HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE??????

Guest miss betty

anyways, kinkie_lass...

I'M CURSING AND SCREAMING AND SPAZZING LIKE MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! I'M OVERJOYED!!!

Seriously I was disheartened with the drops and the sales figures in comparison with others and thought of at least a weekly top 5.. and when the last 2 days ranking were out, i doubted the possibility but

ORICON WEEKLY #3!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I realise that the top 3 were released on the same day whereas the other 2 weren't so perhaps there will be a change next week.. but whatever!!!!!!!!! i want to see the sales so far.. not sure when it'll be released..

almost 75,000 for a special pre-released single, that's awesome!! the sales are realistic if you look at #4 onwards.. the top 2 are 'idols' therefore we can expect that kind of number..

just like how it is with the boys in korea thought they aren't 'idols' in my eyes..

BOLERO is still charting in the monthly charts!!! Amazing!!!

Guest lolly88

ORICON Weekly Chart 23/3/09

单曲:

*1 322,597 KAT-TUN

*2 219,230 游助

*3 *74,716 东方神起

*4 *63,429 GReeeeN

*5 *62,924 岚

*6 *43,275 VAMPS

*7 *26,375 AKB48

*8 *24,786 Berryz工房

*9 *21,003 リュ・シウォン

10 *15,601 秋元顺子

2nd EDIT:

NEWS FLASH!!! First Press Edition of TSC (Jacket A) left with only 8 copies :D HOMG~

thank goodness i manage to preorder~ gosh! its really fast! thats a good sign for the album! ^^

Cant wait for it! ^^ They'll create another history i wish! ^^

Is it just me, or Yoochun seems kinda chubby lately~

maybe because of the hair! anyway! he looks cute and happy! ^^

Archived