[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest kinkie_lass

i can't resist myself from doing this :sweatingbullets: thanks Non-Fiction for the original photos

f_LEADERSUNITm_a850f16.png

The League of the Extraordinary Gentlemen - Doesn't matter if we wear the same clothes, we all are a leader yo XD

------------

dong banged a page for the first time, yay~

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol there a lot of remixes u could get

just go to like a dbsk blog or something

rite now i cant name cause my mind is blank

lol really weird these days 0_0

Guest fall3n-star

Everyone post your ONE favourite photo/picture of our boys and explain why you love it so much.

PS. YAY FOR FOURTH THREAD!! :)

i'm one of the silent ones... *cough* hello everyone!! i havent actually been to the 1st nor 2nd thread and i hardly went on the 3rd one but when i did, i was always behind by hundreds of pages... :/ heh heh...so congrats on the 4th thread!! it's so wicked cool!!

so i thought i would past my fav pic. i have a few but this one has most of my interest..

DBSKvogue.jpg

i like this pic because of the look itself. it's so....unique...something that catches my eye because i'm weird and clothing like the ones they are wearing in this picture are appealing to me lol.

maybe i shouldn't i quoted it that way? sorry if i messed up in cutting that post :/

hmm....i'm still figuring out the whole codes thing here...so i apologize...i'll edit this if anything heh heh

that picture posted, i was wondering if there were split versions of it, like i've seen one with just junsu jae and min but are there ones with just each of them by themselves or with just yunho and chun? if so does anyone know where i can find them, or happen to have them? i really like that pic.

ah the kiss the baby sky..uh kiss the sky..omg sorry lmao i'm so tired from work today i'm not very focused...but i didn't really like the song at first...because uh...it just sounded...awkward to me...but after hearing the whole song; thanks to the video because if i hadn't seen the vid, then i would have probably never listened to the whole song; i like the song now lmao

but also i have a request (another one actually lol)

uh...that micky mouse shirt...the one yoochun was advertising/endorsing..along with the other micky mouse clothing like the purple sweater...where can i buy it or order it at? and does anyone have a pic of changmin wearing that purple sweater (i believe it had bambi(?) on the back...) the one he was posing for a name brand? does anyone know what i'm talking about or know what the name of the brand he was posing for? i was also wondering where i could find that sweater at (like online stores) or if anyone knows of a way and could help me purchase it...?? oh i hope someone could help me :). if you know, you can message me. thank you in advance

uh.... i don't want my post to look...uh....plain(?) so i'll post these horrific, terrible self attempt at photoshop photos i made for these one shots of stories i'm writing. they're all yunho centered (ot5) these are very weird posters because my stories are mild blood and gore ...so i warn you in advance...lol i put them in a scroll box so i wouldn't take up too much space...

[img=http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/shycapri8/disturbiaseenoevilposter.jpg]

[img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/shycapri8/disturbiahearnoevilposter2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/shycapri8/disturbiasmellnoevilpostercopy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/shycapri8/disturbiaspeakevilposter.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/shycapri8/disturbiafeelnoevilposter.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/shycapri8/disturbialovenoevilposter.jpg[/img] [/codebox]

and here is probably a better looking poster of mine...it's still not the best though. i need to work on my photoshopping skills...

[codebox] [img=http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/shycapri8/forgivenesspostercopy.jpg]

3rd place... in a way im happy but at the same time im not

i was so expecting them to be first place :(

plz Big East and Cassies!!! why didnt u buy it out lol

o well still a great acheivement

but hoping the real album will get better sales :)

unless this is the real album but probably not

What do you mean by real album?

Survivor is a single.

Just to clear things up with the oricon charts,

nothing has changed.

The only thing different is back then we had to multiply the daily sales by 1.75

But now oricon is doing it for us.

Like the sales they put up now has been mutiply by 1.75 already.

Its actually less work for us.

How cute.

Thanks for this.

I cant help but giggle seeing 2 of my favorite guys wearing the same thing.

Jin Akanishi and Leadershi.

KAWAIIII

Guest mhyra16

DBSK Video Playlist

U-Know Yunho Video Playlist

Survivor Single FULL

912fc9eaf81584042748cb22c3666016_raw.jpg

that picture posted, i was wondering if there were split versions of it, like i've seen one with just junsu jae and min but are there ones with just each of them by themselves or with just yunho and chun? if so does anyone know where i can find them, or happen to have them? i really like that pic.

i still have it on my laptop...i hope this is helpful..this is the only one i got

d2685a6e906914441cc007464d0bd6e1_raw.jpg

5c31a68ad1d24854b38bbedb473e8f8c_raw.jpg

6982bd9ae890c9b43ade107044217861_raw.jpg

db74f75d1c3ec6fb8bb6da516219627d_raw.jpg

b42dd953ebbac05e49f70fe17cd77634_raw.jpg

ab6facc195b75cc17795f6ed98e598a6_raw.jpg

2f31e03612ccfe4fae7231180cf936f2_raw.jpg

Other Photos from this Magazine issue^^

DBSK - 1 2 3

Yunho - 1 2 3 4 5

Jaejoong - 1 2 3 4 5

Yoochun - 1 2 3 4 5

Junsu - 1 2 3 4 5

Changmin - 1 2 3 4 5

credit: as tagged

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

OMG changmin looks so cute and fine in that pic!!

lol love his eyes like that

it shows his innocent side and love it!!! :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

this is the new single rite?

or the mini album for secret code?

i was going to get it but then im going to be 10$ more in debt

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

it's for some Japanese newspaper :D

Chunichi Sports i think...

i really like jae's outfit ^^;

090312cyusupo.gif

credits: baidu

Guest asdfhjkl;

Just want to share a small interesting info. Does anyone here know Kim Yu Na, the girl who was voted as the most influential Korean celeb in 2008? Well, she said that she liked DBSK in some interview before and today when I read SJ's thread, i found this :

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/443/sorryx2.jpg

credit : thaomin@SJ's thread

She has Kiss Sh!ta mama Sayonara as her music background. Koreans don't listen to Jpop in generally so I guess she's their big fan .

Kim Yu Na! I love her! Seeing that she's a fan makes me so happy. Dude, and Mao Asada possibly being a fan? I love her too! xD Kiss Sh1ta Mama Sayonara is one of their more obscure songs (sadly - it deserves more fame!), so she's probably a big fan. Yess.

^

this is the new single rite?

or the mini album for secret code?

i was going to get it but then im going to be 10$ more in debt

?? Yeah it's their new single, lol. There's no mini-album for secret code, I'm pretty sure?

Sounds really good! I hear some more engrish! All I could catch is "there's something I have to say", I think.

Guest min_60

Thanks for sharing this. 2U's rap is seriously amazing. Yoochun sounds so good in rapping that song and I like his engrish there haha.

If I'm not mistaken, everyone in DBSK has rapped in songs before except Changmin right? Jaejoong in Wrong Number, 2U in a couple of songs like Last Angel and KTBS, Junsu in Love Bye Love, but Changmin- none right?

Hmm...I wonder how Changmin would sound like if he raps.

Guest yayamin

i'm so totally not used to Yoochun's hair like that O_o

the survivor hair was cool though...

^Yuchun's hair err~a bit weird. Need time to get used to it. :D

Awwww....I think I'm the only one who think that Chun's hair makes him more adorable..I love it..

About the Oricon Chart...I'm glad that they grabbed the 3rd spot on oricon. Hopefully, they will stay at the same spot (or even better) on the weekly. To be honest, I feel so bad that I didn't buy this single.. I have to save my money for other releases in the future (AADBSK 3, History in Japan 4, korean mini album, etc). But I pre-ordered the album from HMV. Hope they will also get a good spot for it also..

Edit : 2U rap...it's so great...I hope that they will have a rap track in their upcoming album..IMO, when it comes to the variety of sounds/voices in rapping, Yunho's the king..but for speed...no one can beat Yoochunnie...Please SM/Avex..release one full rap song, hahaha...

Guest nenny1984

Just received my Survivor single cd this morning..so happy..cant stop playing Take Your Hands..it's so addictive. Is it only me or anyone else think that the at the beginning of the song (first 10-20s) sounds like The Way You Are??

Survivor charted on 3rd ORICON daily ranking..Its pretty good though since it competed with JE's band.

I hope the single will be charted well too on ORICON Weekly Ranking. The NINKI was supposed to refer to Weekly Ranking right..Rather than 5th spot, Im hoping for at least 2nd spot for the weekly ranking.

From the other forum, it said that they predicted TOHO's Secret code will sell at the most 150K..wonder if it will surpass the prediction and maybe hit a 200K..Crossing my finger for it..

Guest some1gurl

Thanks for sharing this. 2U's rap is seriously amazing. Yoochun sounds so good in rapping that song and I like his engrish there haha.

If I'm not mistaken, everyone in DBSK has rapped in songs before except Changmin right? Jaejoong in Wrong Number, 2U in a couple of songs like Last Angel and KTBS, Junsu in Love Bye Love, but Changmin- none right?

Hmm...I wonder how Changmin would sound like if he raps.

changmin has rapped in yoochun "ALL IN VAIN"..he sound cool... :blush:

congrats on 3rd spot oricon....with Greeeen and KAT_TUN there, they manage to get it 3rd..if i'm not mistaken this single was limited edition right..thats mean they just released limited amount of the single right?????correct me if i'm wrong....

Archived