030909nikkeientertainment6.jpg

030909nikkeientertainment7.jpg

Brought to you by...

2mnopoy.gif

* Full PaTi PaTi 25th anniversary interview translation

available @ Yunho-sshi & Xiah-sshi

Guest kinkie_lass

SHIBUYA Mark City Promo Posters

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img124.imageshack.us/img124/3550/165b220086ab4b271c9583e.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Do0480064010150550555.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Do0480064010150550412.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Do0480064010150550415.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4710/o0480064010150550414.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3299/o0480064010150550410.jpg[/img

CREDITS:BAIDU

i sooooo can imagine myself hugging those pillars in public *bricked*

thanks for sharing...

though i have this mixed feelings of Avex spending that much money on promotion. :ph34r:

Oricon The sales are pretty good although I'm expecting a huge drop tomorrow. Hopefully they will end up in the top five for the weekly chart since I predict that GReeeeN (yes with 4 'e's...people always get it wrong) will overtake them on the chart since their first day sales are never that great but they have longevity.

IAWTC.

tohoshinki's sales tend to drop tremendeously the second day onwards so i kind of worry if they will be able to hold on to the no. 3 spot till the end of the week. Arashi is still going strong, same goes with GReeeeN and Kamiji Yusuke.

thank you Genna for the translation~ ^_^

Guest miss betty

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! #3!!!!!!!!!

realistic yet unexpected considering it's a single and the fact that they'll be releasing their 4th album soon..

to be in the top 3 with more than 50,000, almost 55,000 units sold is AMAZING!! compared to before their oricon domination..

I'm curious about their album sales more than their singles to tell you the truth..

this just shows their consistency.. waiting for the next few days and then the weekly sales.. not expecting much.. maybe even fluctuation.. we have to bear in mind the album.. hopefully they'll stay in the top 5 for the next few days like Bolero..

I'd be shock if they get top 3 for weekly!! Hopefully!!!

Yoosumin pics.. Seems like Junsu is kinda the odd one out looking at some of them.. Treasure you time with yoochun my boy cause you're going to hell soon!! hehe.. just kidding.. i have a feeling we'll be surprised with minsu but we won't know for long.. BIGEAST DVD, THE SECRET CODE TOUR DVD, HISTORY IN JAPAN 4.. all of which will probably come out in the later half of the year.. PATIENCE!!

btw, it's not the first time Kim Yuna has their songs on her minihompy.. She had Crazy Love which I stumbled upon when they were doing a documentary/interview of sorts on her a while back.. Just really pleasantly surprised that it's a japanese song and furthermore it's KISS..

KTBS BTS + PV

at the start, you can see KT's Kame standing in between the hosts!! Surprised me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zC56YS5HD4

-edit-

Ongaku Banzuke is sooo cute!!

when it comes to food, you can expect a lot of expressions and talk coming out of them..

Jae so pretty.. He slowly ate the waffle while trying to find the most proper way to appreciate and enjoy it..

Changmin + food = OISHII~~

Yunho had creme brule!!

YOOSU & ICHIGO was too cute for words!!

Personal observation.. although Changmin may be the most fluent in Japanaese in terms of vocabulary, I've always felt that Yoochun speaks like a Japanese the most.. His tone, speed and flow always makes me think "Wow.. he's good"

Guest jadedbeauty

More Pics Of YooSuMin Promotion At Fukuoka, March 11

Awwww. :] lol Junsu's not alone anymore! :] Im sooo not used to Chunnies hair.:X I don't really like it. It makes him look...old(?)

Oh wells.haha still cute. ^.^

090311 Tohoshinki survivor CD single set

>.>; Im so angry that i can't get a copy of the single. By the time my madre actually lets me order it, itll be sold out.

Isn't this single limited edition also? ugh. lol but it looks really cool! The case looks a bit thicker than normal cds.:]

Awww, yunjae soo cute and the beginning.:D Its funny how instead of having Survivor playing in the back they had Dosh!te.:] LOL

LOl soo cute.;D totall one touch, and whats witht he beat boxing? LOl are they watching something on the laptop? lol. cuuuuute.

[TRANS] Nikkei Entertainment Blog

This was really interesting and warming to read.:] I really liked it.^.^ It shows another side of the boys

besides on camera.:] thank you for the translations.

CONGRATZ ON 3RD,BOYS! (:

Guest Non-Fiction

tohomobile pics and radio shows; thank you soo much to everyone who posted up

audios / videos / pics from this year's split promotions! the yunjae team seem so happy =P while

the yoosumin team seem so tense o__O * wonders why * - hopefully they'll be subbed =X

kiss the baby sky mv; i LOVE this PV! all of the members look simply angelic! it really matches

the song too - so cheerful and carefree * ~~ avex is crazy fast though o__O sent a link to my friend

yesterday so he can watch it and when he refreshed it - it was already gone! i wonder why the

survivor PVs are still out though?

pati pati translations; thank you soo much for these! it's nice to know what the members think

they're going to be doing when they're 25 and i really hope that they'll still be DBSK and tohoshinki!

junsu'scrazythough - gettingmarriedalready? =P.

survivor pv offshoot; they're all so adorable here =P beatboxing and just messing around.

jaemin's 'one touch' hug made me LOOOL so hard!

oricon chart rankings; eventhoughweknewkat-tunwasgoingtotakethetop =X, third place is still

really good! soo congratz to them ^__^ * ~~ i still really like the survivor single - the remix sounds

really strange to me though o__O * loves the original too much * i really like take your hand a lot too though =P.

and hopefully these haven't been posted before;

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

i didn't even notice that yunho was pulling a 'goo jun pyo' in the GQ mag xD.

credits; ohmicky.com (as tagged)

Guest fritz

can you help me translate this pls pls

박소현 “가수들 대시 많이 받았다” 깜짝고백

한편 이날 박소현은 심한 궁금증 때문에 애청자들의 원망을 산 사연을 털어놓기도 했다. 박소현은 “동방신기 시아준수가 형이 있다는 사실을 말한 적 있는데, 다음주에 시아준수가 형 얘기를 꺼내기에 ‘형이 있어요?’라고 물은 적이 있다”고 밝혔다.

i think its about dbsk, a friend of mine sent it to me

Guest mseyeztea

REQUEST

if anyone can put together a list of links for dbsk's last fan meeting with bigeast..i believe it was the 3rd fan meeting, cuz i completely wasnt around during those times and it'd really suck if i have to back track all the way to the other thread jus to check fancams...and WITH SUBS please! thanks in advance!

Guest gelliegellie

090312 Itunes Music Video

Survivor place in number two, under the top music video, JPOP section.

dw40ub.jpg

credit: lil_girl@baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

################

----------------------------

################

WHITE DAY REMIX THREADS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Please come check them out, and post your own entries.

All entries will be neatly compiled into a book, and sent to DBSK.

So cmon people, unleash your artistic side. UNLEASH. XD

We all want this project to be memorable. ^_^

Writings for DBSK Thread

Artworks for DBSK Thread

Guest TVXQ<3

Hummm, I just wanna say that Oricon has changed their way of counting the sales since the beginning of this month.

so, basicly, the 54,243 is almost the real sales number, it doesn't need to multiply 1.75~~1.80 like before. which means Survivor's first day sells less than Bolero's first day......

Bolero's 1st day sales without multiplying it to 1.75 is around 35K while Survivor's is 54K. Isn't it better if we'll compare it that way?

Because it's unfair for Survivor's sales that we'll compare it with Bolero multiplied by 1.75.

Anyway, Congrats boys!! It's better than what I expected. 54K baby! Then I suddenly remind myself that it will no longer be multiplied by 1.75.

Guest Coeur-de-Chocolat

Yay 4th thread go go GO

I can't beleive I have away that long XD

CONGRATS, to the BOYS, ON 3RD in Oricon Chart! :D

and they sell 54K in one day WOW

Guest BaKeRzHuNnI

Wow I am actually REALLY amazed that Survivor did so well (3rd place and over 50K) on the first day considering:

1. They are literally up against some of the most well established and best selling artists in Japan

2. The Survivor song itself is not that great... my opinion, of course, I love the boys not the song XD

3. The Survivor song is gonna be included in their Secret Code Album anyway

4. Their Secret Code album is gonna be released soon so a lot of fans are probably saving up/waiting to buy that instead

So in other words, I AM IMPRESSED AND HAPPY. DBSK are up against the big guys for the first time and they are not doing bad at all

(plus, let's not forget that Ninki predicted that they would get 5th... and I too am surprised that they sold more than GReeeN)

Agreed with everything above, except I do love the Survivor song, even though I admit it's not that great. :blush: Anyways, really surprised they did so awesomely well, going against the big guys. After all through their hard work, we can honestly say that it paid off, and they really deserved this. Now, I'm just worried what's going to happen for the week. But, I'm still glad and excited and freakingly ecstatic they got third.

Congrats boys, this is actually just the beginning of your history. Keep your chin up, you know you're practically legends already.

Guest intan

3rd in Oricon chart!! Although I don't know much about figures and sales, I think it's quite good..cause they're competing like with the most popular native boy band in the country rite..native boy band??..keke..sorry for the random adjectives..I think topping the oricon chart for 5 times had prepared them quite a solid base for their position in Japan..(is 5 times correct? I'm quite bad at remembering numbers =P)..they'll be bigger in future and probably can beat even the most popular band in the country..^^..of course

Just want to share a small interesting info. Does anyone here know Kim Yu Na, the girl who was voted as the most influential Korean celeb in 2008? Well, she said that she liked DBSK in some interview before and today when I read SJ's thread, i found this :

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/443/sorryx2.jpg

credit : thaomin@SJ's thread

She has Kiss Sh!ta mama Sayonara as her music background. Koreans don't listen to Jpop in generally so I guess she's their big fan .

This is the girl that 2U cheered for in hahaha song rite?..if she listens to Kiss Sh!ta mama Sayonara, I think she must be really a DBSK fan then..because that song was not really promoted widely..I think mostly, only DBSK die hard fans love this song so much..wow..she must be happy that DBSK cheered for her in the Hahaha song.. =)

This is random but I want to say that sometimes I envy DBSK cause they get to eat lots of "OISHI FOOD"..^^..I think they must've recorded this right before they parted for the album promotions because their outfits are the same as in the pics..lol..this is the hairstyle which some people think Yoochun gained weight, look old and chubby..I think he still look cute..^^..maybe it didn't turn out good in the pics..but yes maybe shorter hair is more preferable..^^

-edit-

Personal observation..Changmin may be the most fluent in Japanaese in terms of vocabulary, I've always felt that Yoochun speaks like a Japanese the most.. His tone, speed and flow always makes me think "Wow.. he's good"

Personal observation too..I think Yoochun is generaly quite good in languages..I've read several comments that Yoochun's Japanese accent is quite good..and I've read in sharingyoochun that he has the best Thai's accent too..not sure about Chinese accent though..when they held press conference in Malaysia in 2007 for the "O" concert, they said some Malay words..Homin got mixed up some Japanese and Malay language when they tried to introduce their self in Malay as they inserted the "des" too..lol..but Yoochun speak perfect Malay.."Nama saya Micky" (My name is Micky)..no Korean accent at all..and when he says "Aku cinta kamu" (I love you)..~dies~..his voice and accent is really good..^^..and of course, although fobberish or anything, we do know that he has some sexy English skills as well =P

Guest Kenoa

Some of these pix were already shared by Yukariichangmin but I dunno if the others were shared (??)

From Pattern n°1 and Arena

o0441059510150952096.jpgo0445048910150952098.jpg

o0457050410150952093.jpgo0454049610150951709.jpg

o0677059310151013027.jpgo0800058810151013020.jpg

o0800051010151013024.jpgo0745036910151013030.jpg

credits: ordinarydays,ameblo.jp

Want to promote this DBSK fanfic featuring Micky, Jaejoong and Junsu: A Promise To Remember

Guest Fairily_Spark

Hehe, I'm happy about the sales, I don't know why some people are expecting them to be first :phew:

Bolero's 1st day sales without multiplying it to 1.75 is around 35K while Survivor's is 54K. Isn't it better if we'll compare it that way?

Because it's unfair for Survivor's sales that we'll compare it with Bolero multiplied by 1.75.

Anyway, Congrats boys!! It's better than what I expected. 54K baby! Then I suddenly remind myself that it will no longer be multiplied by 1.75.

Umm what are you talking about?

Before Oricon uses an index where you have to multiply by 1.7 to get the actual sales, but now they just display the real sales figures.

Bolero sold 70,000+ on its first day whereas survivor sold 54,000+ which is quite good actually

-----------------------

V huh? WTH

Guest XiahxTiffany

3rd place... in a way im happy but at the same time im not

i was so expecting them to be first place :(

plz Big East and Cassies!!! why didnt u buy it out lol

o well still a great acheivement

but hoping the real album will get better sales :)

unless this is the real album but probably not

Guest nv101

Requests

I'm seriously craving remixes so can people link me to good dbsk remixes like

"LITI Ai No mix" "Why Did I Fall in Love With Your Halo", any song any remix will do!

I don't know why I suddenly got a craving for remixes but I don't really know any

Guest Kenoa

Requests

I'm seriously craving remixes so can people link me to good dbsk remixes like

Well buy the Secret Code version B, there is a long remix with all most popular songs of the boys

A non stop mix with :

SHINE/Close to you/ZION/WILD SOUL/

Purple Line/Runaway/LAST ANGEL-Tohoshinki Ver.-/

Two Hearts/Rainy Night/DRKNESS EYES/

Lovin' You/Keyword/No?/

My Girlfriend/If...?/DEAD END/CLAP!/Crazy Life/

Ride on/Choosey Lover/TRICK/Maze

Omo i just read your comment, thanks for wishing me my birthday! lolll :D

Archived