[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

I got this off of Xiah-sshi Forums

thanks for sharing this!!! congrats to jaejoong and junsu for topping the list!!!!!!!

and congrats to changmin and yoochun..^_^ i actually expect all 5 of them in the list..

oh well, congrats to everyone in the list!!! ^_^

i see a lot of SM TOWNERS in the list...oh well, the talent of SM TOWN could not be denied..^_^ congrats to all again!!!!!!!!!

TVXQ, LEE YEONHEE FEATURED IN SUPER JUNIOR'S 3RD ALBUM

U-Know Yunho and Micky Yoochun participate in the rap in the track 이별…넌 쉽니'(Heartquake) in Super Junior's 3rd album "Sorry Sorry" with vocals by Super Junior members Kyuhyun. Ryeowook, and Yesung.

[Lee Yeonhee featuring in Club No.1]

credit: Star News

translated/summaried: squeaky@iScreamshinki.net

wow!! cant wait to listen to it...reminds me of how SM put ryeowook and kyuhyun in TVXQ 3rd album - SOMANG

^_^ DONGBANGJUNIOR FLY!!!!!!!!!!!! rap by the dongbang and vocal by suju..i wonder how the song gonna be...^_^ its 2 rappers from DONGBANG and the 3 vocalist from SUJU...cant wait to listen to it!!! ^^

GOOD NEWS!!

Kiss the Baby Sky PV on March 10th!!!

Space Shower TV

3:00- 4:00 PM (Japan Time)

credit: amica + aizah@soompi

another update.

Kiss the Baby Sky PV is gonna be air on Zoom In Super too!!

March 10th @ 5:20-8:00(?) PM (Japan Time)

wow!!!! yayyayayyaya!!

we will get a glimpse of KISS THE BABY SKY tomorrow!!! *jumping up and down*

seems like today, cassiopeia is filled with great news...^_^

thanks for sharing this aizah!!! it really make my day....

i wonder if there is any update on heaven postman ????

owhh, thanks!!! heaven postman tomorrow..weeewww!!! cant wait for tomorrow to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

-edit-

i topped a page on this day..brb with pictures..^_^

1-4.jpg

2-6.jpg

miroticconcert3.jpg

miroticconcert.jpg

the RED SEA...the RED flame of love...the power of the RED!!!!!!!!!! it seems like red always dominate a place..take for example : manchester united, they have RED...and their number arent small...and here we have RED too!!!! ^_^ RED FLY!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest issamai

DOWNLOAD NOW, CLICK THE IMAGE!!!

SHINKIed.png

Wee~ CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 4th THREAD!! :D

Btw, is Heaven's Postman coming out this March or May??

I've been gearing all sorts of stuff.

Anywaaaay. YAY to Survivor and Kiss the Baby Sky PVs!! :D

Can't wait for the Oricon charts!! TOHOSHINKI FIGHTO!!! :D

Guest `Niiie

Thanks ^ ^

beTum: it is indeed expensive ...esp the shipping cost

but it will be worth it though i will wait till PEM supplies them

MORE Tohoshinki Pati Pati April’09 by T-flavor

http://i43.tinypic.com/168h82v.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/30hu45i.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/29vi7g0.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/beghu.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n175nq.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/11tonzm.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/23ro0p1.jpg

credit: as tagged+ DNBN + sharingyoochun

personal interview?

this is the time where i wish

i know Korean/Japanese ...

or can someone kindly translate JaeChun for me?

scream in excitement ....

i know for sure my heart will be jealous

but wait~ when will dating on earth be out?

it has been a while now dont you think?

Guest Sugar.X.JeJung

ohow. new thread. late to see ><;;

sorry to interrupt, I'm silent reader and

want to join in this new thread ^^

congratz for DBSK 4th thread!! ^^ *claps*

thanks for the awesome AOE. The first page is so wonderful!

PATI - PATI APRIL ISSUE

09030900.jpg

*click to enlarge*

th_09030901.jpg th_09030902.jpg th_09030903.jpg th_09030904.jpg th_09030905.jpg th_09030906.jpg th_09030907.jpg th_09030908.jpg th_09030909.jpg th_09030910.jpg th_09030911.jpg th_09030912.jpg th_09030913.jpg th_09030914.jpg th_09030915.jpg th_09030916.jpg th_09030917.jpg th_09030918.jpg th_09030919.jpg th_09030920.jpg th_09030921.jpg th_09030923.jpg th_09030924.jpg th_09030944.jpg th_09030945.jpg th_09030946.jpg th_09030947.jpg th_09030948.jpg th_09030949.jpg th_09030950.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + murasakiHashidoi

JAPAN BROADCAST SCHEDULE

2009/ 3 / 11 (Wed) 25:38 ~ 26:08 FujiTV 『魁!音楽番付』

musicjapan.jpg2009/ 3 / 12 (Thu) 24:10 ~ 24:50 NHK 『MUSIC JAPAN』

musicfighter.gif2009/ 3 / 13 (Fri) 24:55 ~ 25:50 NTV 『音楽戦士MUSIC FIGHTER』

source: - Matsuura Masatoshi blog中-

credit: DNBN+sharingyoochun@wordpress

TVXQ, LEE YEONHEE FEATURED IN SUPER JUNIOR'S 3RD ALBUM

I cant wait to hear this,im sure its gonna be amazing w/ 2U's rap & SJ's vocals!DBSK & SJ do help each other a lot....

Kiss the Baby Sky PV on March 10th!!!

Great,a new MV tmorrow!!WOnder what will be the theme.Thanks for the info!

ANd thanks for the 9mins sub. :)

V A lot of TV appearances this week from March 10-13.Im not complaining,aLways love to see them on TV. :)

Guest noixdecoco87

well im really happy for junsu he is the best ! but i dont get why kyuhyun is only 11th he sings so well!

Guest aizah

A better quality audios and longer preview/almost full of Stand Up!!

[better Quality - AUD] Tohoshinki - Stand Up! (longer ver ) + Nobody Knows

- to download, go HERE.

dbskgoess.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

[AUD] 09.03.09 Tohoshinki Bigeastation #102 [marry] -19.2-

Guest lilkiki022

Hello Everyone....I'm a Newbie and It's my first time posting here :blush: Just wanted to say a few things....

4th thread:chuka hamnida chuka hamnida chuka hamnida chuka hamnida.....4th time the charm!

Secret Code: REALLY LOVE IT! They are trying different kind of music and styles and I LOVE IT....They are definatly growing as singers and songwriters and composers....TVXQ/DBSK/THSK 가는 방법

Guest miss betty

iscreamshinkibannergn1.jpgiscreamshinkibannergn1.jpg

New Oricon Counting Method

Starting today, March 4, 2009, the Oricon charts have changed their method of counting singles and albums. Number of units sold would no longer be needed to be multiplied by the constant multiplier (1.75). From now on, actual sale numbers would be posted as they really are and would be updated as frequently as possible in the Oricon website.

This seems to be a good move by Oricon because it makes everything more convenient for us fans to no longer compute to actually know how much they sold that day. At least we would actually know how well they did.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

Credits: asianpopguru@dbsg lj

Posted by: tvxq_luv @ Shinki! Forums

As far as I know, only sales from the the big retail outlets are counted into the oricon charts right? Like HMV, Tower Records and certain pre-order sites.. What about the smaller retail outlets? The smaller chains which also sell CDs.. But not everyone purchases from an Oricon friendly shop right? Oricon only takes information from certain music shops.. Therefore their sales and rankings are not the actual number of copies sold.. That's the reason for the constant multiplier (1.75) If it is not being used now, how accurate can the Oricon charts be? Plus in Japan, there's the not too long ago introduced Billboard Charts.. Just as important as Oricon..

For those who missed

Bigeastation 101 - Toho Psychology (ENG SUBS)

credit:jaynerox1991

V Changmin's so hyper here,laughing all throughout the show...Ohwahahahaha.I laughed so hard on his excuses for being the first off :lol: ANd LMAO at his random english 'Okay Man'~'Yo,Come on'! =D

----------------

Music Japan Line Up

Wednesday, March 25

07:30 to 08:42 PM NHK

LIVE!

musicjapanlineup.jpg

(left to right)

1. Angela Aki

2. Iki Mono The Kari

3. EXILE

4. Nozomi Ohashi

5. Kobukuro

6. Chattomonchi

7. TVXQ

8. Nakashima Mika

9. Perfume

10. Remioromen

source: music japan web

trans by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

V Nazomi is the little girl they met in Music Fair where they sang Ookina Furudokei...she's so cute :) Im looking forward to this.

Guest vansu

AH! even though they are going to face some stiff competition, but i still hope our boys do well! ;D

perhaps we should all find some places which the sales will contribute to the oricon chart?

Guest lolly88

As far as I know, only sales from the the big retail outlets are counted into the oricon charts right? Like HMV, Tower Records and certain pre-order sites.. What about the smaller retail outlets? The smaller chains which also sell CDs.. But not everyone purchases from an Oricon friendly shop right? Oricon only takes information from certain music shops.. Therefore their sales and rankings are not the actual number of copies sold.. That's the reason for the constant multiplier (1.75) If it is not being used now, how accurate can the Oricon charts be? Plus in Japan, there's the not too long ago introduced Billboard Charts.. Just as important as Oricon..

Since you are a Singaporean ,if you are chinese

u can read this ,it tells u how this new change works

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=547170874

Guest shuureigirl

:lol: @ Jaejoong and his calorie burning shorts

@ http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z278/re...os/2s97gcgd.jpg

Changmin is a trip! And Jae is always playing with him. Those two should start their own show.

@ Fanart http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8108/fanm...ra182513638.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c259/Miz...d1fb80e2de5.jpg

Wow! These illustrations are great. Some of the best artists are tvxq fans. I'm totally convinced of this. :D

@ Heaven's Postman I really want to see Heaven's Postman. I want to see Jaejoong's debut. He's a hard worker so I know he'll do a good job. I just hope they don't edit it to death and make it terrible.

Guest kinkie_lass

For those who missed

Bigeastation 101 - Toho Psychology (ENG SUBS)

credit:jaynerox1991

V Changmin's so hyper here,laughing all throughout the show...Ohwahahahaha.I laughed so hard on his excuses for being the first off :lol: ANd LMAO at his random english 'Okay Man'~'Yo,Come on'! =D

----------------

Music Japan Line Up

Wednesday, March 25

07:30 to 08:42 PM NHK

LIVE!

%7Boption%7Dmusicjapanlineup.jpg[/img

(left to right)

1. Angela Aki

2. Iki Mono The Kari

3. EXILE

4. Nozomi Ohashi

5. Kobukuro

6. Chattomonchi

7. TVXQ

8. Nakashima Mika

9. Perfume

10. Remioromen

source: music japan web

trans by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

V Nazomi is the little girl they met in Music Fair where they sang Ookina Furudokei...she's so cute :) Im looking forward to this.

i laughed like a maniac every time i listened to changmin in bigeastation. his obvious love for junsu makes me genki :lol:

yay for the MJ line up! tohoshinki, remioromen, nakashima mika and angela aki!! <3

i noticed the boys performed in a lot of show with Perfume *jealous*

--------------------

is it true that Jaejoong's drama will be aired today??? whoa really can't wait!! ^_^

-------------------

welcome lilkiki022 and enjoy posting in here. wee your siggy is so cute :wub:

Guest goyun

Survivor is going to release in a couple of days. Very excited, hopefully, cdjapan will mail it promptly.

Although it's highly doubtful that Survivor will get #1 on the oricon, I still hope that it comes in at top 3. I didn't like the song at first but now I love it. Please support the boys if you can.

Top 50 Best Singers: Congratulations to Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin!! :w00t: But where's Yunho? :( I wish people would get over their stereotype of him as just being a dancer and not a singer. He has a beautiful voice!

So many shows to look forward to this week, I'm really excited. Wish the boys the best! DBSK Fighting!!!

Guest miss_h

Oh gosh I fall in Love with Stand Up again...

I wish they will perform this song for public at least once and not just for a concert.

I'm so happy to see the line up for Music Japan this week. Too bad, Music Japan doesn't have a talk show or artist sitting together like in Hey3x and Music Station. It will be great to see DBSK interaction or even in the same screen with other artist :)

Archived