Hyungdon & Taeyeon: Official Dota Couple Thread

Guest Soy

Guest kohjidmal

hrm..i feel stupid ,but what is 'we got married' ? its is coupling ? a drama ?

i was on the big bang fansite and people were freaking out about jiyong might

being in we got married ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^joojoobeanz

this is a DOTA thread, please get out cuz you're off topic, whether u like her or not it is none of our business. please stop replyin in this thread

i cant wait for nxt week's wgm, wedding photoshoot!!! taeyeon looks adorable. soshi bridesmates haha thxs for the update, im growin on HD lately

to kohjidmal, wgm is a variety/reality show where 2 ppl r 'married' and complete missions together, it's a coupling show, but not an actual real couple.

Guest dcleo1515

Lol racist people aren't decent human beings. I'm allowed to judge her by a racist/prejudice statement the same way we're allowed to judge all those slave owners and racist idiots around today. lol

I know what a pathetic fangirl you of all people are so I'm sure you still think she's an angel even though she's racist, just hush up and be happy your precious Yuri hasn't said anything trashy yet. :)

Wow isn't that just sad. If you knew your facts you would have know slavery has been outlawed in may countries for decades. And the slavery that does occur presently is mostly unreported and not talked about. Anyway, I know what Taeyeon said was bad but I'm not going to go as far as to compare her to slave owners that treated these human being like property and animals or racist bigots that know very well how ignorant and close-minded they are. Don't exaggerate things it takes away from your argument. No one is perfect and I know very well that neither are you. I bet there has been an insistence when you said something derogatory about a group of people so don't preach. What makes us human is that we learn from our mistakes and move on. Just because you say one thing about someone doesn't mean you're a racist, any rational, intelligent human being would know that. If that were true every single person on this earth would be a racist. Every single one, including you. That's pretty much what you are saying. To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of girl groups because I mainly prefer boy bands but that doesn't mean I'll stand by as someone, who obviously just wants to bad mouth Taeyeon and start trouble, and not say anything. Seriously, being a hater is not something to be proud of.

Remember: Whoever has not sinned may cast the first stone. Otherwise, sit down and move along your business.

Lol racist people aren't decent human beings. I'm allowed to judge her by a racist/prejudice statement the same way we're allowed to judge all those slave owners and racist idiots around today. lol

I know what a pathetic fangirl you of all people are so I'm sure you still think she's an angel even though she's racist, just hush up and be happy your precious Yuri hasn't said anything trashy yet. smile.gif

I dont post here that often but I had to add my 2 cents here:

First where did you hear the exact comment of taeyeon being racist? You prob read from some blogs that she said "for a black girl she is pretty". I dont know that did you hear the whole radio show or not but the thing is its kangin who said "alicia keys is a pretty girl" then taeyeon just went with the flow "she is a pretty black girl". And its normal for her to say that because korean say it ALL THE TIME. IF you think its racist, then prob all the korean are racist to you. Just based on one comment and make it such a big deal like this is such nonsense. Your logic is kinda amusing to me, from one small comment about alicia keys can make taeyeon become a slave owner, oh woah! Those people like you who think they know it all about a person just from one perspective or one event that happened to her just annoyed me so badly. I dont deny the fact that I am a taeyeon's fan, and I do know what she is a human being, and as far as I know none of us are perfect. When girls do something great, we support and spazz...if girls do something wrong, we wrote constructive criticism. Dont just apply such stereotype about fangirls, because it just proves that you dont know anything about them. IF you wanna criticize someone, at least show that you actually know them well. :)

Adding another cap from the wedding photoshoot

2ikej9.jpg

Guest Joojoobeanz

Wow isn't that just sad. If you knew your facts you would have know slavery has been outlawed in may countries for decades. And the slavery that does occur presently is mostly unreported and not talked about. Anyway, I know what Taeyeon said was bad but I'm not going to go as far as to compare her to slave owners that treated these human being like property and animals or racist bigots that know very well how ignorant and close-minded they are. Don't exaggerate things it takes away from your argument. No one is perfect and I know very well that neither are you. I bet there has been an insistence when you said something derogatory about a group of people so don't preach. What makes us human is that we learn from our mistakes and move on. Just because you say one thing about someone doesn't mean you're a racist, any rational, intelligent human being would know that. If that were true every single person on this earth would be a racist. Every single one, including you. That's pretty much what you are saying. To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of girl groups because I mainly prefer boy bands but that doesn't mean I'll stand by as someone, who obviously just wants to bad mouth Taeyeon and start trouble, and not say anything. Seriously, being a hater is not something to be proud of.

Remember: Whoever has not sinned may cast the first stone. Otherwise, sit down and move along your business.

I'm not even going to bother reading all that.

Racist/Prejudice trash is Racist/Prejudice trash.

Only on this website would you find idiots defending racist trash because someone is 'cute' and their 'idol'. How pathetic. lol

Guest spirtual_affection x3

i love this couple a lot! they are cute. cause hyungdon is welling to change cause of tae yeon.

she's an amazing girl :). woah. continue to support them. fighting DOTA couple

Guest &anita_*

Anyways back to WGM. The previews for the next episode look pretty interesting since the other members of SNSD are apparently Taeyeon's bridesmaids (go figure..).

Also fan accounts from Thailand's concert were cute, apparently when fans were doing like a SNSD stage HD was really loud and kept shouting "SNSD".

%7Boption%7D rc7q5l.jpg

And you can see Hyungdon and Taeyeon walking together to the hotel here:

lol! omg HD is so cute! he's really a good supporter of taeyeon and snsd keke~ i also loved the past WGM episode where HD got the fish for taeyeon..it was so sweet of him to go out in the cold for taeyeon..:)

joojoobeanz, i know you love talking about taeyeon..but this is a Taeyeon AND Hyungdon thread, so you are spamming right now..just post in taeyeon's official thread if you want to talk about her ^^

Guest zahieyjunki

I still don't get used of this couple coz this one does not look like a couple too me but unless Taeng has a feelings towards him!!

Who's know..

But yeah, that man so scared of fish!!

Feel sad for Taeyeon, she does put little hopes on him but at last he managed to catch the fish by his "own" hands!!

Wonder hows their marriage beginning!!

Guest davidfresh

i dont know how to say it but im kinda liking this couple...i dont want them to be 'together' but seeing them together theres just that weird thing that i feel (do you guys get what im saying?)... and

Hyundon is actually changing for the better lol or his just afraid of the anti-fans :P

hahahahahahah the GATE LOCK and the QUEEN ^-^

He's afraid of S<3ne. I would be too. Anyways he seems to be trying at least for Taeng [:

Anything for more Taeng.

Guest XiaO_iZe

Actaully after i was watching them both. I think i'm not really into them.

But my Taeyeon is so cute. Thx this program to shopw another side of her.

Guest michi82

when i first started to watch this ep .. i thought that this couple won't be that nice..

but it turn out that i like them...

i actually like how HyungDon treats Tae Yeon...

he is lazzie but still will do things for her ^_^...

i like the ep where he went to catch the fish in the cold..eheh

Archived