Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soy

Hyungdon & Taeyeon: Official Dota Couple Thread

At first, I was kind of wary about this couple. But after watching one episode of them, I'm hooked. I think it's their dynamic and their interactions that made me a fan. I like Tae Yeon as it is and this show lets fans and non fans see how Tae Yeon is as a person. I'm a little worried that their relationship will turn sour like Hyung Don's first one. But after hearing the news of him going with Tae Yeon to Thailand makes me think that that sort of thing won't happen.

Guest o_eun_2

I really didn't know what to think of the dota couple when they were announced buy now they are the only reason I watch wgm.

taengoo is so funny~ her reactions are hilarious

Guest Joojoobeanz

How in God's name does a scripted show let people see how anyone is as a person? LOL...god..idol fans...lol

"for a black person, she's pretty" is who taeyeon is as a person.

whatever

People FORGOT THese people who comes and cause uproar to threads

,i only watched one episode of wgm with them

and i can say i will only watch for soshi ><

sorry

but i will see how this ent pairing goes

anyway the first clear pic of them

most likely by mbc staff lols

pgz01.jpg

YESSSSSS THERES A TAE-DON COUPLE THREAD.

Yeah...thats what i call them! hehehe, taedon!

but DOTA sounds awesome too!

at first when i found about the new WGM couple, i was like : NOOOOO! WHY TAEYEON! & WHY HIM!

but after watched a episode of them, i was like: OMFGGG, THEY'RE FRICKIN' AWESOME! I SUPPORT THEM NOW!!

yeah, enough of the stuff that you don't need to know..

THANKS FOR CREATING THIS THREAD! <3!!

Guest yienyienyien

How in God's name does a scripted show let people see how anyone is as a person? LOL...god..idol fans...lol

"for a black person, she's pretty" is who taeyeon is as a person.

i notice that u like to reply (and bump some of the old topics) to snsd-related topics and talk bad about them. If you don't like them, just don't read and ignore it, it's that simple. "I like to bump topics of SNSD and talk bad about them on every snsd topic i can find" is the kind of a person you are.

P.S this is a DoTa thread. you can join STAND and bash about them all you want :) u're prob one of them anyways

Anyways, back on topic..

Hyungdon and Taeng honeymoon in Bangkok?! In that pic, don don looks like Taeng's manager. So are they staying thr for a while? (omg pls don't let them stay in the same room :x :X :x)

On SSF, i also heard that DoTa has already taken their marriage photoshoot. I think it'll be cracktastic.

^ ah, i think it would be best if you did not reply to him/her. i initially responded to him/her too, but i deleted it because well.. that's not what this thread is about...

by the way, i heard hyungdon sat next to taengu on the plane? lol. and he practically stuck to taeyeon like glue. i don't know though, i could've heard wrong. but gah, i can't wait for the thailand episodes. hehe.

DOTA!♥♥♥♥♥♥ LOL. Can't stop thinking of the game. XD

When I first heard that Taeng was going to be paired up with Hyungdon I kept pitying her. v____v

I didn't know she was a fan or anything. But I figured she had no choice ANYWAYS.

And cause it was HYUNGDON pig-devil, I thought she'd have a really bad time.

But IT LOOKS LIKE SHE'S DOING FINE.

Au contraire, I think they're pretty cute together. (Not that I'd want Taeng to REALLY marry him. XD)

IT WAS SO FUNNY! When Hyungdon was going on and on about wanting to eat meat. But Taeyeon just SHOVED the apple in his mouth and he couldn't do anything about it. SUPERBLY ADORABLE.

And the catching fish for her part. Hyungdon's doing a lot better this time round, as compared to when he was with Saori.[/white] I guess, Taeyeon does things a lot differently. Maybe she's the kind that Hyungdon likes. XDDDDD

I hope they'll continue like this. But now.. they're still under surveillance.

And if Hyundon does anything bad or annoying. There's going to be a horde of murderous fans in Thailand. WAHAHAH.

Guest ferrari_sae

This couple is interesting ~lol. There is some weird chemistry that I couldn't explain by myself. Among 3 couples on new season now, this one grabbed my attention most. Sometimes we tired with "conventional couple" and watching them can give me a fresh entertainment. I'm not fans of both of them but their episodes are worth to be seen. I wondered what kind of episode Do-Ta will give to us when they are in Thailand.

honestly, I only watch 'We Got Married' for the sake of

seeing Soo Young Dx

Though this is a rather interesting couple? I only watched

the first interaction so I can't ssay much about this pairing xD

Guest Joojoobeanz

I don't know why SNSD fans are so shallow at this idea, I mean damn who do you think SNSD's main fan base is in Korea? men his age, don't hate on taeyeon for playing the 'fantasy' card for those fans. This pairing gives them hope.

i notice that u like to reply (and bump some of the old topics) to snsd-related topics and talk bad about them. If you don't like them, just don't read and ignore it, it's that simple. "I like to bump topics of SNSD and talk bad about them on every snsd topic i can find" is the kind of a person you are.

P.S this is a DoTa thread. you can join STAND and bash about them all you want :) u're prob one of them anyways

Anyways, back on topic..

Hyungdon and Taeng honeymoon in Bangkok?! In that pic, don don looks like Taeng's manager. So are they staying thr for a while? (omg pls don't let them stay in the same room :x :X :x)

On SSF, i also heard that DoTa has already taken their marriage photoshoot. I think it'll be cracktastic.

So now pointing out something taeyeon said that wasn't scripted is bashing? lol I suggest you tell taeyeon to ease up on the racism then :) lol

I didn't force her to say it, I'm simply pointing out the fact that a scripted 'reality' show isn't going to show anyones personality, but a rude remark on the radio will. lol

Not by statement, take your b*tchtude out on her. kthnxbai.

ahaha..taeyeon is soooo BEAUTIFUL in that wedding dress^^

awww...i would love it if she married my brother. lmao^^ puahahaha...

of course, she's too good for them. rofl. SHHHH...DON'T TELL MY BROTHERs ;)

keke^^ can't wait for the next episodes!

I don't know why SNSD fans are so shallow at this idea, I mean damn who do you think SNSD's main fan base is in Korea? men his age, don't hate on taeyeon for playing the 'fantasy' card for those fans. This pairing gives them hope.

So now pointing out something taeyeon said that wasn't scripted is bashing? lol I suggest you tell taeyeon to ease up on the racism then :) lol

I didn't force her to say it, I'm simply pointing out the fact that a scripted 'reality' show isn't going to show anyones personality, but a rude remark on the radio will. lol

Not by statement, take your b*tchtude out on her. kthnxbai.

I love how you're judging her based on one sentence off of one radio and you think you know her so well. That really makes you just as bad as any other SNSD fan out there that tries to preach that she's the best thing alive. I just wanted to put my two cents there because I've seen you posting just about the same "Taeyeon is racist" line in every single SNSD thread you've visited. Taeyeon might not be my favorite member, but that doesn't mean she's not a decent human being.

Anyways back to WGM. The previews for the next episode look pretty interesting since the other members of SNSD are apparently Taeyeon's bridesmaids (go figure..).

Also fan accounts from Thailand's concert were cute, apparently when fans were doing like a SNSD stage HD was really loud and kept shouting "SNSD".

rc7q5l.jpg

And you can see Hyungdon and Taeyeon walking together to the hotel here:

Guest _LOVELY;

aww those cartoons are so cute!

Guest Joojoobeanz

I love how you're judging her based on one sentence off of one radio and you think you know her so well. That really makes you just as bad as any other SNSD fan out there that tries to preach that she's the best thing alive. I just wanted to put my two cents there because I've seen you posting just about the same "Taeyeon is racist" line in every single SNSD thread you've visited. Taeyeon might not be my favorite member, but that doesn't mean she's not a decent human being.

Lol racist people aren't decent human beings. I'm allowed to judge her by a racist/prejudice statement the same way we're allowed to judge all those slave owners and racist idiots around today. lol

I know what a pathetic fangirl you of all people are so I'm sure you still think she's an angel even though she's racist, just hush up and be happy your precious Yuri hasn't said anything trashy yet. :)