Hyungdon & Taeyeon: Official Dota Couple Thread

Guest Soy

Guest vietsoul

seeing hyungdon and taeyeon is arkward, probably because i usually see hyungdon as a lazy and rude person on WGM. but at least he is improving. i saw this week episode and snsd are really funny, trying to bully him. and i like hyungdon as a MC more than a husband.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zahieyjunki

I love the latest episode!!

The girls looking effin hot in red~

My eyes drowning into Jessica!! she is so pretty in mini dress!!

and the wedding pics so cute!!

When Hyungdon wore that tight jeans, I'm so surprised he actually fit in it!!

I thought it was gonna rip off it.. haha~

and the pose is so funny!!

The rest is act like evil sister to Hyungdon!!

Can't wait for next ep.!!

Guest dreamyxxx

omg i LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this couple!

they're really funny

esp in ep 45

i seriously cracked up when hyungdon came out all confident in his tight jeans and started posing

and when taeyeon mentioned shinee he had a sudden outburst and screamed "AMIGO!!!!!!!!"

ROFL

Guest kkbluvv

im not a fan of this couple,

but i watch becuz im a soshi/jessica lover <333

jess seems to think taeng is too good for hyundon, which i agree with hehehe :)

but hyungdon isnt doing too bad, so gotta lay off on him for now

taeng especially looked beautiful in her wedding dress !!!

this couple is pretty entertaining, so i'll stay tuned for now :)

Guest *sunhee

they are an okay couple because of hyungdon and they are a new couple but they are entaining because of the sister-in-law and i like them more than marbi couple. sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest s3rene

Truth be told, I adore Taeyeon the most out of SNSD so I wasn't really fond of this pairing but I'm trying to watch WGM now so hopefully, my mindset will change. At least, I will give Hyungdon decent credit for changing into a likeable man for Taeyeon. That seems sweet. :)

Guest jacqlow

Truth be told, I adore Taeyeon the most out of SNSD so I wasn't really fond of this pairing but I'm trying to watch WGM now so hopefully, my mindset will change. At least, I will give Hyungdon decent credit for changing into a likeable man for Taeyeon. That seems sweet. :)

lolx... i wasn't really happy with Hyungdon after the Saori incident and also how all the AnBi, Ant and Lettuce couple were all afraid of letting him into their life and so on... so he was the only one entertainer that I did not really like from my 3 years of fangirling over Korean varieties... besides park myung soo.... I mean... he was like the disaster that WGM prepared for all the couples!

but now i can see him putting in so much efforts into living with Taeyeon and making her happy in a way... so really... My impression has changed drastically... so i am anticipating a lot from them! Taeyeon should really let go of whatever is holding her back from getting closer to Hyungdon! I can really see that a lot of things are pulling her back! And some people should stop spreading rumors about her and Kangin... they are both brothers and sisters for god's sake! The see each other like almost every night for ChinChin...

Guest Adeline*

Hyungdon was really nice in the last episode, he was trying hard to cheer up the girls during the rehearsals like a total crazy fan jumping everywhere :lol:

It was hilarious when he was with all the fans :

Hyungdon: she sounds like korean..?

Girl: I am Korean.

:lol:

Hyungdon: Who do you like ?

Fan: Yuri !

Hyungdon : YOU OUT !!

Fan 2: Tiffany !

Hyungdon : YOU OUT !!

Fan 3: Taeyeon !

Hyungdon: Yayy my wife

:lol:

Since Taeyeon is young he really cares about her , it's great to see a better side of him ;)

Guest NatashaNurtiara

I love DOTA COUPLE!

SO kawaii!!

Hate it when netizens bashed her! Taengoo is soo nice and polite!

>.<

Archived