Britney Cries after almost dropping Sean

Guest suejinners

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eugene

lowdown4155, you told candybardoll that she's on Brit's nuts and is the reason why the paparazzi hunt her down. You should "get off her nuts" too. I've seen your name in all three topics about Britney/Sean throwing statements around how she's careless. It's like you're ready to be on the offensive side to give Britney a negatory name. You're also the reason why the paparazzi's are taking pictures of her too, so heed your own advice

Guest funfunfun4every1

wow. the paparazzi took a pic while she was crying, even.

really they gotta leave her alone.

Guest baby--s

sorry...but did anyone else notice her pants are halfway down her butt?

nice uh..thong..o_O

^ LOL exactly my thoughts

I mean personaly I don't think Britney's quite ready to take on the job as a mother but

hey..at least she cares.

Guest chubzzy

all i can say is: brit has detoriated. from bad to worse. look at her! not referring to her or the baby, and her concern for her for him, for i'm sure no matter how unsuitable a mother she is, sean is still his child, she will care for him. but from the pics, i can tell that she's really turning away from the diva she used to be. like... going downhill in everything..

not sure how to put what's on my mind into words... but ya, she has and DID detoriate.

anyhow... sean looks so adorable!! i really really hope he has a good care and given LOTS of love!

Guest x_lalalala

Even though it seems like Britney is not ready to be a mom, it still shows that she really loves and cares for Sean a lot. And in the second picture, the baby is sooo cute.

Guest disfunktional.

0.o Britney spears is in heer early-twenties?!!?i thought she was 30 already T.T..Sean is cuteee lol

Guest feefee

man seriousely the only reason every one thinks shes a bad mother is beacuse shes BRITTNEY SPEARS. i work in the mall and i see so many mohters allowing htere little babies to run to teh esclators HOW UN SAFE IS THAT but no one says anythign abt that or that they take the strollers down the escalators which is completely unsafe and stupid so just leave her alone man

Guest MaryMagdalin

Actually we don't need to cut her any slack. When you become a parent your number one concern should be your child's saftey. Britney keeps compromising Sean's well-being and one day, she's going to really hurt him.

If you or anyone should feel badly, you should feel badly for Sean. He can't make wise decisions yet, Britney has the ability to but chooses NOT to make wise decisions.

If she doesn't know how to do certain things as a mother, such as knowing how to carry Sean properly, then she should try learning. I mean it's not rocket science. This is a prime example of someone getting into something that they are not ready for.

I'm not trying to judge her but my concern doesn't extend to her, it extends to her baby Sean.

i agree.

and wtf is she wearing

she`s going to have a bad influence on sean if she keeps that up

at least she loves him and cares does not cut it

she can hurt him on accident and still love him

poor kid.

Guest aimei

what the hell is she wearing.

anyways, i feel bad for sean, though i understand accidents do happen and this isn't britney's fault completely. the paparazzi is crazy and her bodyguards were there as well. however, she shouldn't have been holding a cup in the other hand, and should have had a better hold onto sean or put him in a babychair.

Guest KimBoLee

i feel so bad for her.

i mean, she's in her early twenties.

OF COURSE SHES A BAD MOM.

anyone who's that young would be a "bad mom".

people need to cut her some slack.

the pressure of being in the public eye can't help her motherly skills.

:(

ahahahah wtf is this comin from a 12 year old? yes, young ladies can be good moms

have u guys forgotten that mom's are human beings too?

human being's make mistakes

she looks like she cares for her baby, even when her hubby isnt there

props to her for pullin thru

annoyin ppl make things larger than they really appear

and how the heck does her clothes influence her baby????????? she wears an ugly t shirt and that means seean is scarred for life?

ahahah pathetic

Guest globosapien

i just feel bad for her. i just do.

every moment of her life is constantly being monitored by these paparazzi cameras. i can just see the desperation in her eyes to be left alone, and it really gets to me... poor britney

Guest ionely

wow that is sad.. but i realyl think that she is trying her best with her kid.. but could be more careful

Guest hunny

awww.

it looks like sean is comforting her in the 2nd pic. :)

but boo to britney!

not only she looks terrible now, she wears like.. AW!!

Guest BeatofboA

maybe she juz doesn't know how to be a good enuff mom, but she DOES care. Many are acting like she totally doesn't give a darn abt her kid. I dont think she DOESN'T try. and maybe there're other factors involved. I'm sure teh situations she's always caught in is something that other moms won't be in, tt's why she's always prone to stuff like this. When she drives wif him in her lap, she gets crap, when she puts him in the back, she gets crap as well. MANY moms put their babies in the back in the seat, how was she to knw sean would sleep till this position, i'm sure if she turned around the press would say britney endangers pedestrains life due to her son. You know? and the PAP STILL doesn't give her a break. Look at that kind of fear in her eyes. =(

I totally agree with this:

i can just see the desperation in her eyes to be left alone, and it really gets to me... poor britney

Guest hana2412

i agree too that it's not entirely her fault...those stupid paparazzi and husband

poor britney... you can tell she doesn't mean to almost drop her baby...unlike micheal jackson who almost dropped his baby over balcony on like 2nd floor or something

yeah right, and Michael Jackson meant to drop his baby off the balcony. That's ridiculous!

He showed the baby to the fans like 2 seconds and hold it really tight. He later admitted that it was not the best idea.

People make mistakes. That's human. It's just bad luck for celebrities, that there are always cameras around.

Seeing those pics I really feel sorry for Britney.

Guest nahnsaemi

Sean is cute. hehe

and I still love Britney.

I HATE Kevin though. I'd kill him with my bare hands if I ever saw him

Archived