Britney Cries after almost dropping Sean

Guest suejinners

Guest Judith

OMG the second pic is soooooooooooo adorable.

I don't think she's a bad mother, any mother can drop their own baby but what i don't like is that britney always take sean with her, why not leave him at home, or something.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NANI*

she's needs to take some parenting courses. she really needs to learn to be a mom for once. if she keeps on going on like this then she might actually harm sean one day :(

Guest xxflyingcookiez

poor Britney as much as I dont like her i still feeel sad for her...

and dam Sean is a HOT BABY

Guest ninpoo

When you become a parent, you'll see how hard it is to care for a baby. I can't count how many times in public I've seen someone almost drop their baby. It's just that that woman has cameras following her 24/7 catching every mistake and blowing it up.

And anyways, who the hell cares? It's her baby, if it was so bad, social services would be hauling away the baby. And wow, who cares about her husband, there must be a good reason she's still with him.

Guest SaLina

i dont' believe that she's a bad mom.....she may not be experience..yes it's her responsiblity to become a good mom..but like all human beings she has to learn..yes the child may become seriously hurt...or what not...and yes it would be her fault if he does..but she is trying...and she loves her son and obviously would never want anything bad come to him....all these qualities are not ones of a bad mother...if she was a bad mother she would not have give a damn that sean was drop..but she's crying over it...i believe a mom who love their children can never be bad..even though she may not be the most responsible she is willing to learn...thus..the willingness to protect and learn for her child's well being is not something a bad mother would do.....:)

Guest Access DENIED

Brittany is really not that young. She's actually 24 or 25 years old. I know good mothers who are younger than her, so stating that she's too young to have a kid is BS. It's inexperience, but she's learning. I think she's pretty stupid for not divorcing that dumb joke of a husband.

It's really funny that a number of people were noticing her thong.. :lol: Like why the hell would you be looking there..

Guest SwtMsT

It happens.

This is normal stuff for new parents. It looks really bad, but it's pretty normal. Parents do a lot of stupid stuff with their babies on accident, the only difference is they don't have 20 photographers watching their every move when they mess up, unlike Britney.

Guest yongieee

omg her thong is grossing me out

but her baby is too cute

i really wish her the best motherhood experience..

but with a husband like kfed, i just dont know

Guest Rini

The second picture would have been touching if she had not been wearing that outfit. But yeah, people should hold back from the insults, since it looks like she's trying her best.

Archived