Britney Cries after almost dropping Sean

Guest suejinners

Guest just jess

the paparazzi need to back up when shes walking around with her baby! i mean come on, shes carrying her child they cant just jump her for pictures like they used to when she was alone. idiots, and then after they make her almost drop her baby they get to make a story out of it.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Special Ed

I think the only reason why she's like this is cuz she's too young.

Heck, my friend's friend is only a freakin high school student and she already has a kid. She LOVES her kid a lot but she doesn't know a damn thing about parenting!! Just dumps her kid at mom's and goes partying ...

Erm. I've heard and seen this so many times it's just.. not sympathy-worthy.

I dunno. I'd say sure, she's a mother and it scares her, but for Sean's sake, hold on to the darn child more often.

Guest LovexMelody

i would have thought having a baby would make a person mature and dress probably unlike Britney, never the less i still feel sorry for her, her life is going down the drain

agreed...i wish she fix up a lil bit

she doesn't have to be the drop dead sexii, gorgeous britney we use to know

but you know...

Guest mwtk

notice how she never dropped her drink either. She needs to get her act together and put more clothes on. Thank god for new security guys who came to help

Guest Appolpai

Another one of these incidents? I'm not surprised. I can't tell if she's a bad mom or not, since I don't know how she treats her baby at home and stuff, but from the looks of it, she does care for her him. She's just really careless. I mean, jeez, carrying a baby in one arm while carrying a drink in the other hand? She should've at least had two arms around the boy... She's lucky that nothing bad happened.

She should cover herself up, too. <_<

Guest h@teusernames

maybe this experience will help britney...WTH is she wearing, put some more clothes on :crazy:

Guest SweetSerein

she's such a crazy mother...i dont care if she's rich...she needs to be a better mother.

Guest nana544

awwwww...hopefully Britney's going to be okay and good thing that Sean didn't fall.....she must have been so scared to death.

i agree too that it's not entirely her fault...those stupid paparazzi and husband

poor britney... you can tell she doesn't mean to almost drop her baby...unlike micheal jackson who almost dropped his baby over balcony on like 2nd floor or something

Guest ponkie

it wouldn't have scared the crap outta her if she wasn't so careless.

ugh, and what is she wearing? :crazy:

bad year for brits.

Guest rose999

i agree too that it's not entirely her fault...those stupid paparazzi and husband

poor britney... you can tell she doesn't mean to almost drop her baby...unlike micheal jackson who almost dropped his baby over balcony on like 2nd floor or something

About the fall.. from (http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2006/05/britney-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-dress.html

)"For the record, the real reason for Britney's blunder yesterday has less to do with the paparazzi and more to do with wearing these ridiculous shoes and pants that are about nine feet too long."

and about that hubby of her's from (http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27265882.shtml)

"It seems K-Fed was in the midst of trying to "broker a lucrative deal to leak information to a news outlet about the pregnancy" until Britney scooped him on Dave."

dont' know if the above are true, but this girl needs some serious help, and divorce that jerk.

Archived