Britney Cries after almost dropping Sean

Guest suejinners

Guest illegalsarang

awww, no matter how "bad" of a mom britney may seem. i feel bad for her. people are probably giving her a lot of pressure, and i'm sure she still loves her son. he is so cute though!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Born: 1985

i feel so bad for her.

i mean, she's in her early twenties.

OF COURSE SHES A BAD MOM.

anyone who's that young would be a "bad mom".

people need to cut her some slack.

the pressure of being in the public eye can't help her motherly skills.

:(

It's not really the "age" that is the factor. She's a NEW mom. You could be 35, have your first kid, and still be in a similiar situation. It's the inexperience, but it's like that for EVERYONE, regardless.

But I agree, she didn't do it on purpose, it was an accident. Accidents happen, and she feels bad for "almost" dropping him. Poor Britney, I hope she feels better.

sorry...but did anyone else notice her pants are halfway down her butt?

nice uh..thong..o_O

It's ok. It's hot, she wants to wear a thong...she was sitting. It's not like she "posed" like that for a photoshoot, it's again, paparrazzi snapping shots of her.

Guest golove

Actually we don't need to cut her any slack. When you become a parent your number one concern should be your child's saftey. Britney keeps compromising Sean's well-being and one day, she's going to really hurt him.

If you or anyone should feel badly, you should feel badly for Sean. He can't make wise decisions yet, Britney has the ability to but chooses NOT to make wise decisions.

If she doesn't know how to do certain things as a mother, such as knowing how to carry Sean properly, then she should try learning. I mean it's not rocket science. This is a prime example of someone getting into something that they are not ready for.

I'm not trying to judge her but my concern doesn't extend to her, it extends to her baby Sean.

she's learning through her mistakes isnt she?

i know that's not a good excuse...

like "oh one day the mistake will be big and she won't have the chance to learn"

but still...

don't you agree that having the press on her richard simmons

24/7 would hinder her capabilities at all?

i feel bad for sean of course, that is a given.

Guest dempurah

poor britney.. pft, and there were people criticizing her for being careless and a bad mom..

you can see her thong @.@

Guest mrshyunbin

do you guys notice her teeth that shows is so pearly ^^ very pretty

poor britt i bet the camera people were overcrowding and being pushy. poor shean her hubby is such a gahhhhhhh ...

i get the feeling she's not crying b/c she almost dropped her baby, but because she finally realized she's married to a total loser and her fabulous career has almost totally gone down the drain.

Guest angel2nyt

i have to agree with suejinners

i mean i saw a lot of moms almost dropping their kids

ALMOST

its really not much of a big deal especially if theyre first timers..

i really dont understand all the bashing

hm, well i dont think being young has anything to do with being irresponsible. I mean, once you get to a certain age to know what responsibility is.

Meaning, yes, she's young but if she had the brains, she would know what not to do and what to do once she became a mother. She's not a high school kid and even some high school girls who had a baby know how to quit their bad acts, straighten up and learn some new things to know what to do.

I guess it'll just take her a long while to learn.

Not learn how to carry a baby and know how to put 'em in a carseat, but learn that she NEEDS to learn.

Ugh.

But on the other hand..she does have it harder of course with K-Fed as her husband and being the legendary Pop Princess. I like...just wanna help her or something!

Anywho...that last picture is so cute. Her baby's adorable just looking up at her. I do really hope the best for both of them. And regardless of all...seeing her cry makes me feel for her~

Guest XxIllicitxX

Although I don't think Britney is prepared to be a mother, it has already happened and now she is one. I feel sorry for her trying to raise a child at a young age with a husband like that and the public eye following you all the time. She must be on the verge of a breakdown by now surely.

Guest CandyBarDollie-x0x

you people are such dumb richard simmons <_< I think you all should try taking care of a baby for the first time in your sad pathetic lives.

Guest h0ney

i rkn.. for someone whos a mum already.. she should dress more decently.. the bra and the gstring.... -_-"

buh yeah.. at least these pix show us she still puts her babies safety first

Archived